Pier 33

4.6

4.6

Allison
1 day ago
Great apartment with wonderful amenities. The location is just perfect and so is all of the residents/staff. It’s quite, clean and comfortable.

Jenna
Best view any apartment in Wilmington has to offer! I love to see the area continuously grow and more small businesses appear! Even the smallest one bedroom apartment has plenty enough space to functionally live!

Verified Resident
I wish I had a more positive review, but while it's nice location, most days I feel like I'm overpaying to live in a frat house with all of the noise, especially late at night. It's not making for the most pleasant experience.

Brian
We love our big apartment and the staff is great. The downsides are: - The rent is really high - The construction outside our window goes on beginning at sunrise. It is loud.

Cristal
I love the community and the amenities, theres nothing id change! However it can be noisy with the trash pickups and the noise outside which can be annoying.

Pamela
From the first day we toured the property we knew it was home. Having sold our home in Florida and making the move to Wilmington, where we chose to live was the most important aspect of our move. When we found Pier 33 we knew this is where we were meant to be. Everything about the property and unit are top notch and the views are to die for! My favorite time of day is when the sun goes down over the river... and I thought Florida sunsets were special.... WOW!

Tara
I love living at Pier 33. Love it. The amenities are first class and the leasing office ladies are always so kind, courteous and happy to help.

Amy
I have a great view, but once I leave my apartment, the building as a whole has become a smelly, bug infested, and over crowded with dogs that are cleaned up after. Every time I use the elevator there are piles of dog hair in every corner and dog pee spread across the ground.

Keegan
It's been a fairly good experience so far. The only annoying thing is the fact I can hear my neighbors often, but some people are just loud and I'm a pretty quiet person so it only bothers me when I'm trying to sleep.

Jennefer
When I first moved in the community was very clean and posh. It felt like being in a nice hotel. Since then it’s gotten dingy. The common spaces, elevators, parking lots etc. are rarely clean. One example, for months I’ve past the same trash and dead roaches In various vestibules leading to the parking deck. Many residents are complaining about the lack of upkeep and how the community should no longer be considered luxury living. We also feel that as long as there is a waiting list it doesn’t seem to be a priority. It’s a shame because I really love the location, my view and many of my neighbors.