Pierside

The pierside staff (Rachel and Lisa) have been excellent and very welcoming as a new resident. So far the process has been very smooth and I am very impressed! I'm looking forward to moving in and seeing what other surprises await!
We love it here! Ever since we moved in, this place has instantly become home. The location of the building is perfect to walking anywhere from food to bars. We highly recommend Pierside!
This place is great! Can’t give five stars, cause nothing is perfect. Love the amenities and appreciate the great team that works for the property.
So far so good! We love the amenities and the location. Can walk to all the downtown restaurants, bars and of course, the beach. Friendly office folks as well!
I’ve lived at Pierside over 1 year and love living here. It’s close to everything and a block from the beach. All the neighbors are cool and the amenities are great. Hot tub is my fav.
Just getting started I move in next Friday. So far I’m excited about the gym and the hot tub. Everyone that I’ve interacted with has been super helpful and getting me set up for my moving experience
I love living in downtown Oceanside, and Pierside is the best of all the communities I looked at. The staff is great and I love the pool and spa, along with two exercise rooms to use. The view from the roof of South building is just WOW!!
I love living here at Pierside and super grateful to live so close to the beach. It has always been my dream to live within walking distance! I don’t think anything can beat this! The amenities are great and everything is always kept so clean. The only thing that could make it better is if the trains would stop honking already. Still waiting for that to get implemented!
The building, apartment, residents and leasing/office staff are wonderful. The building is really quiet, secure and safe, and very pet-friendly. It would be nice if there was paper in the printer in the business center so I didn't have to bring my own.
Apt could of been cleaner. Whenever mopped using mop and glow did not sweep prior resulting in a lot of black hair stuck all over the floor. Our unit has no screen door in the slider so we now have a bug problem. No WiFi in the common areas. Location is great. But for the price point, I expect a little more.