Pierside

4.3

4.3

Poor policies, too many doors to unlock just get to room, bad sign up experience, most amenities closed, customer service goes downhill after renting for sure
The amenities have been shut for ages despite the county rules saying they should be open. It took them over two months to replace my leaking dishwasher.
Awesome location, great maintenance team. I think the leasing office isn't very helpful, but you pay for the location. Great restaurants, awesome sunset market on Thurs nights.
It’s been a year & all the amenities have been closed besides the pool this includes the dog wash room that had been “broken” since I’ve moved in, it has yet to be fixed. These are a huge reason of why I chose Pierside over the next door competitors, they have offered no discount on rent or offered solutions for this issue.There is no patio roof covering, this leaves the bird poop all over patio. They can’t seem to fulfill simple work requests.My most important issue is the lack of authority when it comes to the residents breaking the lease rules about unleashed dogs. 90% of the res’s do NOT put their dogs on leashes. They walk them around the building without a leash, at the dog area & they let them roam free in the common spaces. When I brought this up they told me that I needed to provide them with times and dates & maybe even pictures. They seem to have enough time to go around & put candy at the doors but not notices saying if they have their dogs off leash it’s a lease violation?
Great area to live in! There are so many things within walking distance! The people in the apartment building are all very nice and friendly.
Very good Ambience. All the appliances are whirlpool, and it is the best. The rooms are spacious.Need to have a better system for the kitchen exhaust.The maintenance team is very punctual.
So far the experience and living here has been truly amazing! Besides the whole COVID effecting most of the amenities here! Other than that it’s been awesome and I do recommend people to come out and live here!!
Great Location and amenities. Good looking apartment for the price . You will get great service from management and maintenance as well. Definitely a fun place to live.
Everyone has been great to work with. We officially move in on the 1st and our experience so far has been very easy and smooth. Especially with everything Covid related.
I love my very high ceilings, the windows above the windows and the large slider. I prefer my U shaped kitchen instead of an island. I like everything all white. I have an ocean view between the hotels on mission and this time of the year miss ocean sunset views from my home. It’s all about location, location, location.