Pierside

4.2

4.2

I love my apartment and the neighborhood, but these are the only reasons I have lived here for 4 years. The gym needs to be ungraded, windows are never cleaned, dogs urinate on the second floor "grass" and it either smells or they just sprayed chemicals on it. It is difficult to receive packages from certain delivery services. Parking is limited. Noisy. I don't get the sense that anyone here really cares about the renters. They just take your money and never fix anything. Greystar should take money off our rent for the limited amenities - pre and post quarantine. This is ridiculous.
We have lived here for over 6 months and several of the amenities in our building have been broken the whole time we have lived here. When asked when these amenities will be fixed via email I do not get a response.
I like my corner unit with the view between the hotels. It’s bright with high ceilings and all white with gray baseboards and floors. The windows and slider are very large letting sunshine in all day.
Poor policies, too many doors to unlock just get to room, bad sign up experience, most amenities closed, customer service goes downhill after renting for sure
The amenities have been shut for ages despite the county rules saying they should be open. It took them over two months to replace my leaking dishwasher.
Awesome location, great maintenance team. I think the leasing office isn't very helpful, but you pay for the location. Great restaurants, awesome sunset market on Thurs nights.
It’s been a year & all the amenities have been closed besides the pool this includes the dog wash room that had been “broken” since I’ve moved in, it has yet to be fixed. These are a huge reason of why I chose Pierside over the next door competitors, they have offered no discount on rent or offered solutions for this issue.There is no patio roof covering, this leaves the bird poop all over patio. They can’t seem to fulfill simple work requests.My most important issue is the lack of authority when it comes to the residents breaking the lease rules about unleashed dogs. 90% of the res’s do NOT put their dogs on leashes. They walk them around the building without a leash, at the dog area & they let them roam free in the common spaces. When I brought this up they told me that I needed to provide them with times and dates & maybe even pictures. They seem to have enough time to go around & put candy at the doors but not notices saying if they have their dogs off leash it’s a lease violation?
Great area to live in! There are so many things within walking distance! The people in the apartment building are all very nice and friendly.
Very good Ambience. All the appliances are whirlpool, and it is the best. The rooms are spacious.Need to have a better system for the kitchen exhaust.The maintenance team is very punctual.
So far the experience and living here has been truly amazing! Besides the whole COVID effecting most of the amenities here! Other than that it’s been awesome and I do recommend people to come out and live here!!