The building, apartment, residents and leasing/office staff are wonderful. The building is really quiet, secure and safe, and very pet-friendly. It would be nice if there was paper in the printer in the business center so I didn't have to bring my own.

Apt could of been cleaner. Whenever mopped using mop and glow did not sweep prior resulting in a lot of black hair stuck all over the floor. Our unit has no screen door in the slider so we now have a bug problem. No WiFi in the common areas. Location is great. But for the price point, I expect a little more.

Its really good so far. The front desk management is awesome. They respond to my queries instantly.They are very helpful and understanding. I love my apartment too. The gym facility is awesome.

Reply from Pierside

Great. I have really enjoyed living here. We just needed more room in the house. The location is not bad, but it can be super loud at times.

Reply from Pierside

Office folks are friendly and responsive. Maintenance has been a little delayed and there have been some minor miscommunications. Overall experience has been great.

Reply from Pierside

My apartment is lovely, great lightening and a huge closet. I have a small view of the ocean and it brings me joy everyday. Lisa is the best staff member, she is a large reason why I decided to live here. Not only is she professional, but makes correspondence a joy.

Reply from Pierside

Pierside isn’t an awesome apartment complex and community. I love that it is dog friendly and it provides some great amenities as well. The only thing I could say that is disappointing is that not all two bedrooms get two parking spaces.

Reply from Pierside

Leasing staff was awesome. Maintenance wasn't complete before move-in which has caused some issues. Location is good and very convenient to many activities. Residents are very nice and friendly. Would be nice if windows were soundproof but they do still keep out a lot of noise.

Reply from Pierside

The move was smooth, thanks to Jenesis in the leasing office! There were some problems in the unit when I moved in which are being fixed now.

Reply from Pierside

Beautiful spacious apartments in a fun beach location! Super secure building with underground parking. Awesome amenities including a gym and jacuzzi with an ocean view.

Reply from Pierside

I haven’t moved in yet, but the process so far has been great! From the process of checking out the place to the online move in website, Pierside makes it easy.

Reply from Pierside

Love living here! The apartments are new & modern and the amenities are incredible! Love the vibe of the people & atmosphere here. Everyone who lives here is super friendly and down to earth as well which makes living here even better! If you’re looking for a modern apartment that’s close to the beach, walking distance to bars/restaurants & has great amenities then this is the place!

Reply from Pierside

Excellent appartment community to live , especially the management team (Jenesis, Stephanie and Karl Naputi) who go way and beyond to help the residents in everything

Reply from Pierside

I didn't think I was going to like living downtown oceanside as much as I do. The Pierside community from everyone who works there to the residents and all the amenities has made living in Oceanside a great place to live.

Reply from Pierside

I feel like I live in a resort. And I love all of the resident events that are planned, including the fitness classes. And you can't beat the location!

Reply from Pierside

One of the best condos you can get for the money closest to the beach and the up-and-coming Oceanside area. We have lived here for two years and have enjoyed all the up-and-coming restaurants and activities available on a daily basis. The amenities are always clean the maintenance staff is always on point and the leasing staff is so accommodating and helpful

Reply from Pierside

Not happy with anything other than the location. The new building has much nicer amenities and views and not management is over there - they make it difficult to get packages, deliveries, have friends over, etc.

Reply from Pierside

Great times here at Pierside. Oceanside is cleaning up and soon this will be a 5 star place to live. The new construction in front of the apartment will hurt the views. You can always walk to the beach...which is only a few yards away.

Reply from Pierside

The managers are kinda unhelpful but other than that this place is great. Nice pool hot tub and gym. Friendly staff and workers and great location.

Reply from Pierside

I love it here. My husband amd i have always wanted to live here and after an entire year we finally did. We both enjoy all of the amenities.

Reply from Pierside

Love the grounds and common areas. The maintenance staff is friendly, professional and very responsive. The parking situation is difficult. We only have 1 dedicated parking spot with a 2BD/2BA top floor unit.

Reply from Pierside

I really love the modern airy feel of my apartment. The location in downtown Oceanside is close to everything... including the train which is loud at first but you get used to it.

Reply from Pierside

Overall a great place to live! Conveniently located close to the beach and lots of local restaurants. Staff are friendly and efficient every time!

Reply from Pierside

In the 6 months I have lived here, I have enjoyed every second of it. The staff and residents are all very friendly, especially to my dog, Gizmo. The complexes are always very clean and well maintained. I tell all my friends it is the best decision I made. Selling my house and moving to the beach. It is the BEST.

Reply from Pierside

Pierside has been such an awesome place to live. Having the beach just a stones throw away has been a dream of mine. And being able to cruise along the coast on my bike is the best! The amenities are to die for too. The gym, clubhouses, and rooftop are just a few to name. And not only that, but the staff here are all so friendly and helpful. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live!