Pierside

1 star
No parking garage. Fix the gates that will not open w our placards. After 5 different ones that dont work...I go out the "IN" gate. Not fun. Neighbor upstairs stomps around her house I'm I'm sick of hearing 15k steps per day. BUT So doesn't have insulation problems!!!
I love living here at Pierside. It's pretty quiet for the most part, aside from usual apartment living sounds. You can't beat being this close to a beautiful beach! Most of the neighbors are friendly, and the staff in the leasing office are fantastic! I do wish neighbors were better at picking up after their pets.
Great location - just steps to restaurants & the beach. Friendly staff. Pet friendly with multiple on site outdoor play areas. Beautiful, modern apartments with updated amenities. Highly recommend!
The management staff was friendly and easy to work with. It was a seamless effort to sign the contract and move in. The amenities here are amazing, the ocean view is beyond words! We are in heaven!
Everyone is very nice. The security is if first class. Parking is great. Property is kept very clean. The best ocean views. I use the grill often.
From the start, we were happy with Pierside’s lovely community and nice staff! Jenesis was so sweet and we were hooked with the lovely rooftop views and amenities.
Jenesis and team have been amazing during this entire process! Excited to be part of a community that has such a dedicated staff. Easy and fast communication
We’ve recently been having maintenance issues with doors not working and sewage smells in the stairwells. Also, a pile of mattresses by the garage entrance.
Location is key and being close to restaurants and downtown. North building gets less attention and amenities are not open when they could be following health guidelines and making appointments. Security gates should come down at night in parking area and security guards should be more thorough.
Super clean and fantastic staff. Sometimes the electronic door keys don’t always work on certain doors which can be frustrating because there are so many but it just goes to show you how secure your home is and puts you at ease. Overall its a beautiful apartment and quiet apartment community.