Pierside

4.3

4.3

Everyone has been great to work with. We officially move in on the 1st and our experience so far has been very easy and smooth. Especially with everything Covid related.
I love my very high ceilings, the windows above the windows and the large slider. I prefer my U shaped kitchen instead of an island. I like everything all white. I have an ocean view between the hotels on mission and this time of the year miss ocean sunset views from my home. It’s all about location, location, location.
We love the Pierside community minus the fact that we haven’t been able to use any community common areas since we moved in and that was one of the main reasons we picked this complex:( we see salt residency enjoying the rooftop community areas and wish that Pierside would allow residents of reservations are made to enjoy as well.
Front office staff are very professional and accommodating. Upon visiting Pierside to look for a new apartment, the staff was very professional and patient when answering all of my questions.
I love the apartment, however I don’t love paying for amenities that I can’t use. I’m active duty and use the gym everyday and now you’re closing it. You should have the gym as use at your own risk, same as the pool. Otherwise reimburse me for amenities you won’t let me use. If it’s my choice to not use them, then that’s on me. The least you can do is leave them open as CDC guidance is for actual businesses.
Elizabeth in maintenance is prompt and fixes things the first time around. Love the neighborhood.. great restaurants and lots of places to walk to.
Apartment is awesome and location is amazing. There are so many great restaurants within walking distance. Everyone that we've met so far in our building is super nice and friendly.
1 star
No parking garage. Fix the gates that will not open w our placards. After 5 different ones that dont work...I go out the "IN" gate. Not fun. Neighbor upstairs stomps around her house I'm I'm sick of hearing 15k steps per day. BUT So doesn't have insulation problems!!!
I love living here at Pierside. It's pretty quiet for the most part, aside from usual apartment living sounds. You can't beat being this close to a beautiful beach! Most of the neighbors are friendly, and the staff in the leasing office are fantastic! I do wish neighbors were better at picking up after their pets.
Great location - just steps to restaurants & the beach. Friendly staff. Pet friendly with multiple on site outdoor play areas. Beautiful, modern apartments with updated amenities. Highly recommend!