Pierside

4.2

4.2

the fobs don't work very well on the doors. neighbor plays music very loud non stop. Other than that so far every thing has been good. also too many doors that need fob.
I moved in when during the pandemic and all the amenities where shut down so I can only speak of the last month or two. I enjoy the social gatherings that are offered and the amenities ie pool table, 7th floor with multiple TV’s for Saturday football season (wish there were more TV to watch more games at once 😜).
great amenities and amazing gor dogs! love the beach being so close. Beautiful gym and pool area. Can’t wait to utilize all the outdoor space
Pros: I love my apartment, the neighborhood and maintenance is great. Cons: Management is terrible. Both heather and barbara have been rude to me on numerous occasions. Rent goes up a considerable amount each year. Pierside rarely cleans the exterior windows. Receiving food deliveries or packages can be frustrating. Animals go to the bathroom freely around complex and neighbors don't clean it up (cats and dogs). We have limited security - items stolen from garage parking, car tires slashed, homeless people and rude kids breaking in. The list goes on!!
Location, location, location is the best. I walk to the beach, restaurants, street arts and crafts and coffee shops. The weather is always sunny and in the 70’s. I ride my motorcycle everywhere I go.
So far since everything is opening up, it’s amazing to start using the amenities again. Being able to have an ocean view is fantastic, and it very peaceful, and calm.
Barbara is very responsive and professional. We love it that she’s our property manager. Only complaint we have is that why does the train track says “no horn” but every train blare the horn every time. Other than that we love living in Pierside North.
I love my apartment and the neighborhood, but these are the only reasons I have lived here for 4 years. The gym needs to be ungraded, windows are never cleaned, dogs urinate on the second floor "grass" and it either smells or they just sprayed chemicals on it. It is difficult to receive packages from certain delivery services. Parking is limited. Noisy. I don't get the sense that anyone here really cares about the renters. They just take your money and never fix anything. Greystar should take money off our rent for the limited amenities - pre and post quarantine. This is ridiculous.
We have lived here for over 6 months and several of the amenities in our building have been broken the whole time we have lived here. When asked when these amenities will be fixed via email I do not get a response.
I like my corner unit with the view between the hotels. It’s bright with high ceilings and all white with gray baseboards and floors. The windows and slider are very large letting sunshine in all day.