Pierside

4.2

4.2

Patrick
Great clean and friendly place to live. We love the location with plenty of things to do - including a quick walk to the beach. The staff is friendly, professional and responsive to any questions or issues we have had.
Joe
Barbara was fantastic, great communication and made the process smooth and efficient. Picked up keys with her and toured the property, was very impressed by her and the amenities.
Stacy
Friendly and helpful staff for the move in and application process. Great location, new and updated building and great views. We are excited to move in to Pierside!
Amedeo
I like walking to the weekly market for fresh produce on Thursday morning and live entertainment and foods of many countries Thursday nights. Taco Tuesday’s at Johnny’s and $6.00 movies at Regal. I walk to the cleaners and to get my hair cut and my favorite coffee shop is next door. Best is a walk to the beach and a cool breeze.
Anthony
the fobs don't work very well on the doors. neighbor plays music very loud non stop. Other than that so far every thing has been good. also too many doors that need fob.
Joey
I moved in when during the pandemic and all the amenities where shut down so I can only speak of the last month or two. I enjoy the social gatherings that are offered and the amenities ie pool table, 7th floor with multiple TV’s for Saturday football season (wish there were more TV to watch more games at once 😜).
Amy
great amenities and amazing gor dogs! love the beach being so close. Beautiful gym and pool area. Can’t wait to utilize all the outdoor space
Jessica
Pros: I love my apartment, the neighborhood and maintenance is great. Cons: Management is terrible. Both heather and barbara have been rude to me on numerous occasions. Rent goes up a considerable amount each year. Pierside rarely cleans the exterior windows. Receiving food deliveries or packages can be frustrating. Animals go to the bathroom freely around complex and neighbors don't clean it up (cats and dogs). We have limited security - items stolen from garage parking, car tires slashed, homeless people and rude kids breaking in. The list goes on!!
Amedeo
Location, location, location is the best. I walk to the beach, restaurants, street arts and crafts and coffee shops. The weather is always sunny and in the 70’s. I ride my motorcycle everywhere I go.
Leonard
So far since everything is opening up, it’s amazing to start using the amenities again. Being able to have an ocean view is fantastic, and it very peaceful, and calm.