Pike 3400

4.2

4.2

I’ve enjoyed living here. Leasing office is attentive and maintenance is great. I haven’t noticed any bug problems since I’ve been here, and everything is pretty clean.
The community is great for the most part. The two main issues that continue on a regular basis are the smoking in courtyards/balconies and the fire alarms. Other than those two, it's a great place to live.
Excellent community Will definitely recommend Neat and clean Helpful staff Accessible to most places Should start pet sitting services for pet owners
Pike 3400 has wonderful use of space and is the modern apartment everyone is looking for. I really love the floor plan options. There is so much space for storage in the kitchen that also has a gorgeous renovation.
The security here is phenomenal. The parking garage is gated and residents are given a garage remote along with special keys for access to floors and apartment. This apartment building is down the street from the subway. There is a screen in the lobby with Metro departure information.
Management friendly and always helpful. Maintenance team very responsive. Concierge is very nice and will assist with whatever needed. So far my current surrounding neighbors are respectful.
Great building so far, the entire building is clean and the staff is wonderful. Only issue so far is a need for more parking passes. Great service so far
We are really liking living here. The staff are the best and the location is ideal to walk to grocery stores, church, gym, restaurants, etc.
I've loved my time here! I haven't had any issues or concerns. If I ever did, then they were quickly addressed. I only wish it was closer to the metro.
Living here at Pike 3400 has been a wonderful experience! I love the staff - they are super friendly and attentive. Maintenance is GREAT!! Very clean and crisp as well :)