Pike 3400

4.2

4.2

Joann
Very clean community. Pays attention to maintenance of apartments changing filters checking for leaks in apartments. Also has a dog park in the roof.
Timothy
This has continued to be a great living experience for us so far and the staff have been so helpful and friendly too! Rahel is the best ever and so kind.
Nhu
We’ve been having issues with our AC unit. The heater does not work and our water heater isn’t that great either. I need to boil water when I’m having a self care bath bomb moment. Am I the only one experiencing this issue?
Aubrey
I am loving living on the 1st floor! I have made my 1 bed/1 bath apt my home and it feels so great to have such amazing staff workers and maintenance on site! I am constantly feeling safe and excited to come home 🧡
Laura
Wonderful area inside and out. Modern apartments that are stylish and inviting. Great views and Friendly staff. It’s a great place to call home.
Victor
I have lived here for 5 years. I enjoy the location. I hope to stay here another 5 years. The leasing office staff is helpful and quick to respond.
Summer
Space is clean and nice but it would be nice if there were resident socials planned. If we could get coupons to local places as well that would be cool
Carla
I have the best management and maintenance staff ever. From day one they have been top notch. I just got the news that my granddaughter passed while moving in. My first week here I received a bouquet of flowers and condolences from the staff. They have been there for me ever since.
Etinosa
It’s been great so far. Very responsive and helpful staff. Gabby and Rahel are awesome. Maintenance is quick to respond and resolve any issues.
Rachele
I loved living here. The area is amazing! Very friendly neighbors and staff. I will definitely miss Pike 3400. The staff was amazing and the concierge knew me by name. The repair team were the best as well. Anytime I needed something fixed they were on it!