Pine Lake

4.7

4.7

Great place to live, amenities are ok.. I feel like the price we pay could have gotten us a better park or pool but overall nice. Great location. But maybe could get more trash pick ups during holidays. Bags everywhere is smelly, gross & unsightly
Even tho it’s only been a few days, we absolutely love it here! It’s so quiet and calm. The view every morning from the balcony is so beautiful.
It's nice and quiet here. My neighbors are very nice. The pool is beautiful hopefully this year we can use it again!! The office kept us up to date with all information during civid.
Asked the front office about having windows washed? I've been here 19 months just wondering when they would be done. I'm on the second floor. When I moved the former property manager said the windows were done once a year hasn't happened yet.
Pine Lakes is a great place to live if you like a quiet,beautiful kept grounds, friendly,clean,safe place to live. The maintenance crew are fast acting,professional and very competent. I've lived here 4 years and It's the best place I ever lived.
Very nice customer service very nice people at the front office and very nice Neighbors love the way the apartment looks and feels it’s nice and quiet and all-around good experience so far
Great maintenance crew! Really cannot say more about them. Quick, efficient, knowledgable to say the least. Always with a smile!! They have yet to find an unsolvable problem.
Welcoming, from the front office to the neighbors. Looks beautiful, peaceful & quiet. Must say I'm sure i made a wonderful choice. Thank you
Very friendly staff, welcoming, and very nice place to be. Well maintained. Nice view from the porch of the lake. Also very clean and friendly residents. Couldn’t ask for a better place to stay!
We love living so close to town, and the complex staff is amazing. They have been very understanding during the whole covid pandemic. I’m glad to live in such a caring complex.