Pine Lake

Very clean, spacious and friendly neighbors! Perfectly located and close to everything you need! Perfect for beach lovers being only 10 mins from the shore and tons of great food and entertainment around!
The community continues to be peaceful and quiet. It is nice to sit out on the patio to enjoy the beautiful night sky. The community is friendly.
Beautiful grounds, friendly neighbors. Still waiting on a service request (it’s been about a week) otherwise I would’ve given 5 star rating.
The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. Neighbors and community are very friendly. Staff is very pleasant! There hasn't been a single negative experience since moving in!
I enjoy living at Pine Lakes. I've been living here almost 4 years . The property is well kept,clean and beautiful. It's a friendly and quiet community. The office and maintenance staff are effecint and pleasant to deal with.
Quiet and clean community. Lived here 6 years close to stores and easy access to town. Safe area. Maintenance is dealt with in a timely manner
This is a great place to live. Very clean and the people who run things are incredibly kind. It’s also quiet and the residents all have a friendly hello when you see them
Living at Pine Lakes 3 + years. It's a beautiful well kept place to live. The area is quiet and safe. The staff is attentive and efficient. Maintenance is quick responding and thorough. The supervisor of maintenance Lavell is awesome. I am disabled and Pine Lakes meets my needs. I'm very happy I chose Pine Lakes to live. Its close to all the stores and restaurants I like.
Overall this is a great place to live. We have had a few minor issues with insects over the year, but we understand it will happen being florida. Other then that it has been quite enjoyable. Looking forward to another year
We always have the most pleasant and helpful office staff and maintenance staff. The neighbors are friendly, and respectful. Overall the community is pretty quiet, clean, and a joy to live in.