My husband and I love living here. Friendly neighbors, dog friendly, and close to town. Also the staff is amazing and super friendly. Also a nice quiet area as well.

A nice quiet place to live with beautiful grounds... I could be a few simple improvements on the interior and around the entryways, but I think it is a decent value. I lived here before the new company bought it oh, I haven't been back here long enough to really judge the new owners.

I love living in Pine Lake Apartments. The property is well kept, the amenities are great & the staff is awesome. I don’t have family here & they make me feel like they care.

The office/maintenance staff does eventually takes care of issues that arise. Although I get frustrated with certain things I appreciate them and think they're fabulous. I'm not accustomed to renting so I get frustrated. But they're always professional and polite.

People are very nice and friendly. The staff in office and maintenance staff are always friendly and helpful. The grounds are always kept beautiful.

I love this area and our grounds are very Well kept.All the staff here ,Coleen, Dorothy and Lavall are always caring, nice,respectful.They listen and are attentive to all our needs.We couldn’t ask for a better team.Since the 2 years that I have lived here,we have more fun Community activities than ever.Changes in the pool are are great. The only negative thing I have found is that there seems to be a lot of littering going on recently.Even with that I’ve seen Lavall pick up litter wherever it is. I am so happy I live in this complex.

It’s an awesome place to live! The staff is super friendly and the neighbors are great. It’s always quiet, relaxing and very peaceful! Love it!

Have only been here for a few days so far, but so far we are loving it. The only downside that ive noticed so far is that storage space in the apartment is somewhat limited. Particularly in the bathroom. Other than that, it's a lovely area and complex

Pine lakes apartment is a great community. The apartment complex is also very clean and quiet. Everyone is very friendly and personable. We love living here!

Reply from Pine Lake

Great place to live!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Neighbors are super nice and it has been easy to make great new friends! The grounds are well kept!!

Reply from Pine Lake

I love the apartment and the grounds are very nice. I have to get used to the sulfur smell when the sprinklers are on. Stinky. I'm in building 11 and the parking lot near the playground and dog park are very dark at night. I think there should be more lights since we're close to the outside road.

Reply from Pine Lake

My stay here has been great. Coleen in the office makes you feel great that she knows you name when you come in, same goes for Dorothy. So far so good, I would give them 5stars. Maintenance make for a short wait when you place a request for something.

Reply from Pine Lake

So far, my son and I are really enjoying living here. We are enjoying the amenities, the peace and quiet. The apartment is nice, cozy and spacious. I am really satisfied with the choice I made.

Reply from Pine Lake

Management is a pleasure to work with. Very helpful and welcoming. The complex is beautiful and full of amenities. Apartment is large and has a great layout.

Reply from Pine Lake

The staff is extremely helpful! No complaints at all. The units are pristine. The amenities are endless. The neighbors are nice and caring. There’s always things to do.

Reply from Pine Lake

My fiancé and I just moved in last month. We are very happy with our experience so far! It is a quiet little community which we love and being so dog friendly is a major plus!

Reply from Pine Lake

I love the community here! Colleen at the front is awesome as well as the rest of the staff. Maintenance is always quick with their services and the neighbors are super friendly. I only took a half a star away because my only complaint is that there isn’t enough parking for my building.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have felt very welcome and comfortable. The neighborhood is homey and other residents have been very nice. It has been so easy getting in touch with staff for questions. I'm very happy with the apartment.

Reply from Pine Lake

We love living here. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Maintenance is amazing and quick. The area is close to town, but still quiet.

Reply from Pine Lake

We have not been here long but everything has been a pleasant experience so far, our neighbors are very friendly and greet us or introduce themselves whenever we crosdls paths!

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s been great her thus far. Maintenance comes quickly. It’s quiet and there are quite a good deal of amenities around. Landscaping is well kept and no one disturbs you when it’s not necessary.

Reply from Pine Lake

We love the amenities especially the pool. The new basketball court is great too. The bikes you can get from the office are fun to ride. The playground needs attention.

Reply from Pine Lake

Terrific maintenance always quickly respond to a residents request. A repeat need for maintenance due to another snake sighting close to the front porch and front doorway was handled as usual quickly and efficiently. Just an example of residing at Pine Lakes Luxury Apartments. The maintenance group are always helpful in explaining what they feel will fill the needs of your request. Even in a stressful situation they manage to keep a pleasant attitude and banish any concerns a resident may have after they leave.

Reply from Pine Lake

Beautiful, quiet, accessible to everything. Friendly staff and awesome maintenance guys. Safe and well lit. Residents are friendly and courteous.

Reply from Pine Lake

This community is a great community. Management and maintenance are also awesome. The landscape is beautiful, they care about the pets, whenever I need any light bulbs change or have any concerns maintenance gets the job done.