Pine Lakes is a great place. It is very quiet and peaceful. The grounds stay clean and we'll maintained. The pool is nice along with all the people I meet.

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s a quiet area and it is well maintained outside. The parking is not as bad as other apartment complex’s have. Very low traffic throughout the complex. Overall a very nice place to live.

We’ve only been here for a couple weeks but so far we love it! The community and staff is amazing and the place is clean and enjoyable to stay at.

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living here at Pine Lakes, most residents make their areas uniquely their own. Most people are friendly and appear to be happy. As always there are those who complain and appear to be unhappy. Thankfully they seem to be in the minority. Previously the grounds were not properly maintained, however I am happy to see that efforts are being taken to correct the situation, with some success. Additionally I have to thank all staff members for being so helpful and pleasant. It really does make a difference. Thank you.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have been here for 2 years now. i love it. the management is friendly and helpful. the maintenance is staff is fast on responding to work orders

Reply from Pine Lake

So far everything has been great. Any maintenance request has been completed quickly and been completely taken care of. Also love the Gum and Yoga rooms. Nice to come home from work early in the morning and work out with no one around.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great move-in experience. Everyone has been very helpful. Apartment was clean and in very good condition. Looking forward to using the amenities. Love it here!

Reply from Pine Lake

I have not met too many people yet, but I think I made the right decision to move here.I do miss my house with all the closets, the shelves, and especially the kitchen and bathrooms countertops. The apartment is well appointed and easy to keep clean. I also feel very safe here.

Everything is fine except for the thin ceilings. I feel safe. It's very clean here. Neighbors are nice and friendly. Great maintenance staff.

Very nice place yo live. Apartment is good size. Grounds are clean and well kept. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is very nice and helpful

I find the staff friendly and helpful. Any maintainence issues are handled quickly even when I tell them no hurry. I wish there were better lighting on the building numbers at night.

Reply from Pine Lake

Just Moved in. The Staff is very welcoming. The community is peaceful. Im use to hearing lots of traffic at night, here its quite. Everything is close by.

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living in the Pine Lake Luxry Aparment complex because I love th location and neighbors are very friendly. I would like to see reinforcements on owners picking up their dog’s droppings and improvements within the Pine Lake dog park.

Reply from Pine Lake

My husband and I love living here. We have great neighbors, it’s super pet friendly, and close to town. The surrounding area is very nice as well.

What an amazing place to live. They even had a holiday party with a full meal of turkey and ham. I got to meet my neighbors and learn more about this amazing community.

Reply from Pine Lake

The best apartment complex in Palm Coast , Fl. Wonderful atmosphere, nice swimming pool area, fitness center and other amenities. The location is close enough to shopping area and restaurants!

Reply from Pine Lake

So far all I have seen walking or in parking lot area have smiled said good morning Even the furries are friendly They pick up after their pets also

Reply from Pine Lake

Most residents appear to take pride in their small areas, and make them their own. (Individuality) Most are friendly and make living here a delight. All staff members have been very helpful, friendly and easy to get along with. This has been true in my experience, although I have heard different things from a few residents. I cannot say that I have had any problems. I am delighted to see that the one area of concern to me, the property grounds have finally begun to be addressed and taken care of in an excellent manner.

Reply from Pine Lake

Only been here two months but we love it. The apartment is nice and the grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Dorothy is sweet and very helpful. Ddohappy to be here!

Reply from Pine Lake

Quiet friendly community. Staff friendly and efficient. Lived here almost 5 years. My mom also now lives here. Outside area well kept. Would recommend!

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living here. the staff is friendly and listens to their residents! Very understanding and accommodating, would recommend to anyone looking for a place.

Reply from Pine Lake

Management very helpful , they welcome my family and I including my dog with open arms. They always have a smile and never not once was not helpful. Great team

Reply from Pine Lake

Loving the neighborhood.. nice and quiet and very easy to get a parking space! Great job out here! Apartment was clean when we moved it only thing is a little bugs here and there but everything else great!

Reply from Pine Lake

Everyone that lives here is very friendly!! The property is very clean. The office responds to maintenance very quickly. I would recommend this property

Love how friendly and helpful the staff is with anything you need. The people in the community are very nice. Also it’s very quiet and peaceful.