Pine Lake

4.7

4.7

Steven
about 18 hours ago
3 years in. This is still a very nice place to live overall. Maintenance is quick to respond to issues. Neighbors are friendly and it's still one of the more affordable apartments compared to others in the area.

Scottie
I Have live here for 5yrs, and I love it. First of all management is always there for you, if they can help you, the Manager & asst. Manager they will and they will help you with a smile and by being patient with you. Also if anything goes wrong in my home, maintenance will come and check it out. And you don't have to wait long before they come. And when Pest Control come it keeps my home in good shape!! Also the lawn is kept up, and there's no paper or bottles or anything on the lawn. The office is very clean and everything in it's place. The Pool area is Beautiful!! and Clean, so is the surrounding area, so nice. They have lot's of Games we can play. I love the environment, I feel Safe going walking, as a senior I feel Safe living here. I am not afraid! The lighting is bright out side at night, and coming home at night the light on my porch is Bright!! Also I like my neighbors they are nice and respectable. It's quiet here, there's no loud talking, you know it's just NICE. Blessings!

DJohn
Smooth and easy experience. Fair price for today’s market, especially with the amount of amenities available. My wife are already considering renewing our lease next year.

Michael
Great place to live. I've been here 5+ years now. Clean,quiet,safe,well kept neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly. Great staff and maintenance crew.

Eladio
This is a safe, friendly, scenic, wholesome, well maintained, peaceful and quiet community. I absolutely love living here. The staff are great and respectful and professional.

Lisa
I love the fitness center! It’s been very easy to create workout routine with the various pieces of equipment: elliptical, two treadmills, stationary bike, bench, free weights and a lifting system. But the best part is how clean it is! The maintenance team has come through every time I’ve been there to wipe every piece clean.

Justin
I have been here for 2 years now and there’s really no complaints here. Plenty too offer and it’s just a couple minutes from everything that you need.

Katera
I have had issues with management however most everyone is awesome. The amenities such as the pool, basketball courts, and dog park are amazing!

Amber
We just moved in 2 days ago and we love it! Right away we were greeted by several neighbors walking or walking their dogs. We love the grounds and how quiet, clean, and beautiful everything is. Ashley was a amazing throughout our entire move process and was always super friendly and helpful and always has a very positive attitude. We are very happy to be here!

Veronica
Well with temps in the 90s. We need AC. And of course ours died. And it was Friday late afternoon.. I called the office to ask for assistance and before I hung up the phone help was knocking on the door. The crew here is amazing. Friendly helpful they are always in sight repairing. With all the new complexes going up I am happy here. Amen.