Pine Lake

4.7

4.7

Helena
Everything is good so far. But I do have to say that we just moved in and the carpet reeks of cat pee. We mentioned this the day of our move in and we were told that they had it professionally cleaned and we should do what we can to get rid of the smell. It has probably soaked into the padding underneath the carpet and that smell will never leave until that part of carpet and padding is removed. We’ve tried multiple things to remove the smell and it’s still there. I hate that I have to live in a new apartment that smells of animal pee that we didn’t choose to have. Also the shower and dishwasher is broken. I feel like these things should have been addressed before we moved in and they are dismissing the problems. Everyone has been great and the community seems fantastic though.
Denise
It’s been a crazy weekend since we got back to work and we got a lot done on our own home now and we got all the new things and I got a lot done
Fhely Anne
Is is a nice clean Apartment Complex. The facilities are good and well maintained. The staff and neighbors are all friendly. The location is great and situated near all services.
Lavonne
Love the peace and quiet. Also I love the spacious closets and bathrooms. The apartments are nice and Cozy. Love the view from my patio enjoyed a nice cup of tea out there. Response time from maintenance is excellent.
Justin
Overall experience since I have been here since July 2020 is awesome! The office staff is very nice and professional. The maintenance crew is very hard working and on time. 5 out of 5 for me.
Bridget
Overall happy with our experience here at Pinelakes. Extremely happy with our maintenance guys and all their hard work and quick response times
Nicolas
Excellent apartments. I love this community and the people in it. My neighbor are the best. I love how great it is for our furry little members of the family too!
Tabytha
I love the office staff and maintenance staff, always helpful and nice. The area is peaceful and great to take a little stroll around the complex.
Theresa
I will be here 5 years in a few months I love it here. The maintenance crew are on point when a work order comes in. I never have to wait more then a few hours for them to come and fix anything
Indra
Nice, clean and orderly! Significant improvement with the ground appearance and cleanliness. Office personnel very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable .