We love the amenities especially the pool. The new basketball court is great too. The bikes you can get from the office are fun to ride. The playground needs attention.

Terrific maintenance always quickly respond to a residents request. A repeat need for maintenance due to another snake sighting close to the front porch and front doorway was handled as usual quickly and efficiently. Just an example of residing at Pine Lakes Luxury Apartments. The maintenance group are always helpful in explaining what they feel will fill the needs of your request. Even in a stressful situation they manage to keep a pleasant attitude and banish any concerns a resident may have after they leave.

Beautiful, quiet, accessible to everything. Friendly staff and awesome maintenance guys. Safe and well lit. Residents are friendly and courteous.

This community is a great community. Management and maintenance are also awesome. The landscape is beautiful, they care about the pets, whenever I need any light bulbs change or have any concerns maintenance gets the job done.

Staff is great! Property is beautiful! Location is great! Residents are respectful and kind. Tranquil yet very much alive. Units are larger than expected. Management is doing an excellent job. Thank you

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s been great living here. Everyone is super nice. The location is great because you’re close to stores and close enough to take a quick drive up to St. Augustine

Reply from Pine Lake

I love Pine Lake Apartments. The staff is incredible. They are always friendly and eager to help if there’s a problem. The apartments are nice and in close proximity to anything you need!

Reply from Pine Lake

I have only been here a week but so far everyone has been super friendly and I love my apartment! The office staff is very helpful! So far loving it

Reply from Pine Lake

I love living at Pine Lakes. The staff is very quick to maintenance requests. Also when you call the office someone always answers. They are very engaging with the community.

Clean friendly. Staff cares about residents. Lived here 5 years Recommend living here Close to a lot of stores and restaurants. Pool and fitness center

Reply from Pine Lake

Our apartment is nice but we do have issues with insects. The amenities are great with the exception of the dog park which always had dog feces scattered and only small patches of grass with the rest of the ground covered in dirt/sand. The location is great though!

Reply from Pine Lake

So far, very good. The staff is very attentive;Lavelle and Clint always ready to help. The only disappointment is I haven't met some Mah Jongg players.

Reply from Pine Lake

Moving is was a breeze. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. I even seen one of the maintenance men stop and help an elderly resident.

Reply from Pine Lake

Office staff has always been very patience with me and the number of times I have stopped in to ask questions Coleen and Dorothy always greet me with a smile and how can the help me The guys are just as polite and always wave a hello when they drive by on their carts on the way to fix something Very pleased

Reply from Pine Lake

Love this place. Great family Community. I haven't been here long but I dont want to leave. Thank you guys for being amazing and providing me and my kids a safe place to live.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great place to live. Super pet friendly. Amazing and friendly staff, great maintenance. Loving the new basketball court. Great location as well.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great neighbors, staff and grounds. Lots of parking close to my front door. My neighbors already came by to welcome me, I like to walk so the walking paths are a big plus

Reply from Pine Lake

Pine Lakes is a great place. It is very quiet and peaceful. The grounds stay clean and we'll maintained. The pool is nice along with all the people I meet.

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s a quiet area and it is well maintained outside. The parking is not as bad as other apartment complex’s have. Very low traffic throughout the complex. Overall a very nice place to live.

Reply from Pine Lake

We’ve only been here for a couple weeks but so far we love it! The community and staff is amazing and the place is clean and enjoyable to stay at.

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living here at Pine Lakes, most residents make their areas uniquely their own. Most people are friendly and appear to be happy. As always there are those who complain and appear to be unhappy. Thankfully they seem to be in the minority. Previously the grounds were not properly maintained, however I am happy to see that efforts are being taken to correct the situation, with some success. Additionally I have to thank all staff members for being so helpful and pleasant. It really does make a difference. Thank you.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have been here for 2 years now. i love it. the management is friendly and helpful. the maintenance is staff is fast on responding to work orders

Reply from Pine Lake

So far everything has been great. Any maintenance request has been completed quickly and been completely taken care of. Also love the Gum and Yoga rooms. Nice to come home from work early in the morning and work out with no one around.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great move-in experience. Everyone has been very helpful. Apartment was clean and in very good condition. Looking forward to using the amenities. Love it here!

Reply from Pine Lake

I have not met too many people yet, but I think I made the right decision to move here.I do miss my house with all the closets, the shelves, and especially the kitchen and bathrooms countertops. The apartment is well appointed and easy to keep clean. I also feel very safe here.