Pine Lake

4.7

4.7

Deborah
The rent keeps increasing with no evidence of improvements. The landscaping is terrible except at the front near the office.Some of the pillars on our apartments outside need painting and appear to have black mold. I’ve enjoyed living here since 2017and never had a complaint before. The landscapers did not even return by 5:15 to clean up their cuttings. The only thing that is constant is the excellent work done by the maintenance staff.Not only do they work hard but they are always nice,pleasant and professional. Willing to go the extra mile for the residents.

Theresa
Living at pine lakes apartments us great. I had my elderly mom visiting with me and she called me that she fell. I called the office to see if they could check on her . They were there in 2 minutes. I was 30 minutes away and they were so nice about helping me!!

Tracey
The community is friendly and quiet. Management and maintenance are easy to work with and they get the job done. The grounds need a little more attention. Thank you

Lisa
I made a cosmetic request for my apartment interior, and I assumed I’d have to convince the management and validate my request. My online request was posted on Friday, and on Monday I was surprised to see someone on the maintenance team was in my Apartment granting my request! Satisfied and happy!

Leslie
Russ, thank you for believing that a mistake could have been made (even though others insisted it hadn’t), for following up on the issue and correcting it. That is the way it should be done and you are the best! LaVelle, thank you for taking the time to talk (and more importantly listen)! The information you provided is much appreciated, as always! You are always there for our community!

Michael
During our moving in we found a couple of minor things that needed repair. Immediately, property maintenance was there and the issues were taken care of.

Veronica
We are here 3 years. Still enjoying the Pines We were safe from Ian. The lights and AC stayed on. We did get another rent increase. Seems to be a way of life here in PC. I feel the maintenance help need help. They are always on the move and do a great job. Thank u guys. My biggest findings is that some renters do not take care of cleaning up after their dogs. Need more signs and cameras around to catch the offenders

Fallon
My family and I love living here. Very nice neighborhood and everyone has been very accommodating and very friendly. We also enjoy the amenities and our furbaby loves the dog park

Kathy
about 2 months ago
I’m into my second year here and am still quite happy that I chose Pine Lakes. The staff here are always friendly and helpful. Whenever I have an issue, it is addressed very quickly and competently.

Marcelo
2 months ago
The apartment is too much worn-out, and need some upgrade. Bathroom doesn't close door.completely, sinkerator doesn't work properly and get clogged all the time.