Pine Lake

What can I say love living here, people are very friendly. Just love seeing all the dogs. People in the front office are always ready to help when needed. Just renewed my lease.
Love this community the neighbors look out for each other. Lots of amenities pool, fitness center. Tennis courts, pickle ball, basketball. Bikes to rent and many others. The office staff and maintenance is the best if you have a problem they fix it quickly. It is a quiet neighborhood. If you live here I am sure you will agree.
Very impressed with staff and grounds and maintenance staff. will recommend this place for anyone looking for a place to call home. Very convenient location.
My husband and I absolutely love living here. The staff is amazing. The neighbors are awesome. Our dogs love walking around the pond. And overall the area is easy to get to all the main parts of town and the interstate.
Colleen was absolutely wonderful getting us settled. Everything was so well organized and any questions we had were answered promptly. So happy to be living here and look forward to getting to know everyone.
So far so good. Neighbors are welcoming. The staff are amazing. I’m glad I found a place I could bring my dog with, Florida has many breed restrictions unlike up north where I’m from, I couldn’t picture sending her back home.
Great place to live! The staff here are very professional and easy to work with! Maintenance is great here too! I would highly recommend anyone to live here! The neighbors are so friendly and it’s easy to call this place home.
I just moved in and absolutely love it here so far. It is quiet and the scenery and landscaping is beautiful. The staff and maintenance are friendly and professional.
Great area and everyone is very friendly! Love all the perks we get living there! The pool is very nice and we greatly appreciate the gym services that are offered!!
My fiancé and I have been here for about 6 months, and we love it just as much as we did when we first moved in. Quiet apartment complex and friendly neighbors! The leasing office staff are amazing as well and really helpful.