Although They are trying really hard,Pine Lakes Apt.are not "Luxury" apartments. Maybe 15 or 20 years ago but not now. Tim and Lavell are doing all they can but the POOL is not up to what it should be!!!! and the grounds need improvement

Reply from Pine Lake

New to complex. Excited about taking Winston to dog park. Can’t wait to meet neighbors and sitting by the Lake reading and watching nature.

Cozy and refined, nice place to live with array of things to do. Clean and friendly atmosphere. Close drive to necessities. Id recommend this place.

Everything is fine except for the thin ceilings. I feel safe. It's very clean here. Neighbors are nice and friendly. Great maintenance staff.

The community is well-maintained and clean. However, there pizza signage on the property is inappropriate to me and I wish it would be removed.

Reply from Pine Lake

So far everything has been great. Any maintenance request has been completed quickly and been completely taken care of. Also love the Gum and Yoga rooms. Nice to come home from work early in the morning and work out with no one around.

Reply from Pine Lake

Very nice luxury aptartments happy to live here and be a part of the community! New to palm coast so it's nice to be sorta close to everything

I enjoy living in the Pine Lake Luxry Aparment complex because I love th location and neighbors are very friendly. I would like to see reinforcements on owners picking up their dog’s droppings and improvements within the Pine Lake dog park.

Reply from Pine Lake

We have had a great move in experience, the staff have been friendly and very helpful! The grounds are beautiful and our dog loves to play..

I have not met too many people yet, but I think I made the right decision to move here.I do miss my house with all the closets, the shelves, and especially the kitchen and bathrooms countertops. The apartment is well appointed and easy to keep clean. I also feel very safe here.

Celebrating 1 year here and renewed.. Friendly staff, quick to address residents' concerns. Meet & Greet events are nice, however, I can never attend since I work retail hours. Maybe one day! Roxanne loves visiting the Leasing Office and getting lots of love from Jessica.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great staff. Very responsive. However, only here 2 mo & carpet in my unit looks dirty again. Don't think it was cleaned sufficiently. Still luv it here.

Reply from Pine Lake

The best apartment complex in Palm Coast , Fl. Wonderful atmosphere, nice swimming pool area, fitness center and other amenities. The location is close enough to shopping area and restaurants!

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s a quiet area and it is well maintained outside. The parking is not as bad as other apartment complex’s have. Very low traffic throughout the complex. Overall a very nice place to live.

Reply from Pine Lake

This is a great community and we truly enjoy living here. i love that it's not crowded here and it's very peaceful. I would definitely recommend Pine Lake Apartments!

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living here at Pine Lakes, most residents make their areas uniquely their own. Most people are friendly and appear to be happy. As always there are those who complain and appear to be unhappy. Thankfully they seem to be in the minority. Previously the grounds were not properly maintained, however I am happy to see that efforts are being taken to correct the situation, with some success. Additionally I have to thank all staff members for being so helpful and pleasant. It really does make a difference. Thank you.

Reply from Pine Lake

We moved here the beginning of June (my girlfriend, dog, and i). This was our first apartment and it didnt disappoint, it has nice views and its quiet. They allow pets which was a must and everyone is super nice. The staff is quick to respond to anything you might need whether it's maintenance or just a question.

I'm pleased with most everything. Although, rent is a bit pricey for the community and wish we had trash cans around the facility and mailboxes.

Reply from Pine Lake

We’ve only been here for a couple weeks but so far we love it! The community and staff is amazing and the place is clean and enjoyable to stay at.

Reply from Pine Lake

So far so good. New management company, we expect great things from them. Looking forward to working together with them with future residential activities

Reply from Pine Lake

The community is great, everything is really neat & clean in all the facilities, and the staff is super helpful. It's the nicest place in the area for apartments, and the prices are good too.

Friendly staff, they are quick to help resolve any problem you might run into. The community is nice and the complex is a safe and quite place to live!

Hi ... Just moved in about 3 weeks ago and am still unpacking, of course, brought too much stuff. I have enjoy walking the dog here, meeting people along the way, and know that once summer comes the pool will be a favorite place!

So far all I have seen walking or in parking lot area have smiled said good morning Even the furries are friendly They pick up after their pets also

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living at Pine Lakes Apartments. I have been living here for a year and a half. It's quiet,well maintained a safe place to live. The staff in the office and the maintenance departments are friendly and efficient. The apartment is spacious and has all the amenities.