New to complex. Excited about taking Winston to dog park. Can’t wait to meet neighbors and sitting by the Lake reading and watching nature.

Although They are trying really hard,Pine Lakes Apt.are not "Luxury" apartments. Maybe 15 or 20 years ago but not now. Tim and Lavell are doing all they can but the POOL is not up to what it should be!!!! and the grounds need improvement

Reply from Pine Lake

Our apartment is nice but we do have issues with insects. The amenities are great with the exception of the dog park which always had dog feces scattered and only small patches of grass with the rest of the ground covered in dirt/sand. The location is great though!

Reply from Pine Lake

Terrific maintenance always quickly respond to a residents request. A repeat need for maintenance due to another snake sighting close to the front porch and front doorway was handled as usual quickly and efficiently. Just an example of residing at Pine Lakes Luxury Apartments. The maintenance group are always helpful in explaining what they feel will fill the needs of your request. Even in a stressful situation they manage to keep a pleasant attitude and banish any concerns a resident may have after they leave.

Reply from Pine Lake

Cozy and refined, nice place to live with array of things to do. Clean and friendly atmosphere. Close drive to necessities. Id recommend this place.

I enjoy living in the Pine Lake Luxry Aparment complex because I love th location and neighbors are very friendly. I would like to see reinforcements on owners picking up their dog’s droppings and improvements within the Pine Lake dog park.

Reply from Pine Lake

The community is well-maintained and clean. However, there pizza signage on the property is inappropriate to me and I wish it would be removed.

Reply from Pine Lake

Very nice luxury aptartments happy to live here and be a part of the community! New to palm coast so it's nice to be sorta close to everything

So far everything has been great. Any maintenance request has been completed quickly and been completely taken care of. Also love the Gum and Yoga rooms. Nice to come home from work early in the morning and work out with no one around.

Reply from Pine Lake

Everything is fine except for the thin ceilings. I feel safe. It's very clean here. Neighbors are nice and friendly. Great maintenance staff.

Great staff. Very responsive. However, only here 2 mo & carpet in my unit looks dirty again. Don't think it was cleaned sufficiently. Still luv it here.

Reply from Pine Lake

So far so good. New management company, we expect great things from them. Looking forward to working together with them with future residential activities

Reply from Pine Lake

We have had a great move in experience, the staff have been friendly and very helpful! The grounds are beautiful and our dog loves to play..

This is a great community and we truly enjoy living here. i love that it's not crowded here and it's very peaceful. I would definitely recommend Pine Lake Apartments!

Reply from Pine Lake

We love the amenities especially the pool. The new basketball court is great too. The bikes you can get from the office are fun to ride. The playground needs attention.

Reply from Pine Lake

We moved here the beginning of June (my girlfriend, dog, and i). This was our first apartment and it didnt disappoint, it has nice views and its quiet. They allow pets which was a must and everyone is super nice. The staff is quick to respond to anything you might need whether it's maintenance or just a question.

It’s a quiet area and it is well maintained outside. The parking is not as bad as other apartment complex’s have. Very low traffic throughout the complex. Overall a very nice place to live.

Reply from Pine Lake

Celebrating 1 year here and renewed.. Friendly staff, quick to address residents' concerns. Meet & Greet events are nice, however, I can never attend since I work retail hours. Maybe one day! Roxanne loves visiting the Leasing Office and getting lots of love from Jessica.

Reply from Pine Lake

I'm pleased with most everything. Although, rent is a bit pricey for the community and wish we had trash cans around the facility and mailboxes.

Reply from Pine Lake

We’ve only been here for a couple weeks but so far we love it! The community and staff is amazing and the place is clean and enjoyable to stay at.

Reply from Pine Lake

The best apartment complex in Palm Coast , Fl. Wonderful atmosphere, nice swimming pool area, fitness center and other amenities. The location is close enough to shopping area and restaurants!

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living here at Pine Lakes, most residents make their areas uniquely their own. Most people are friendly and appear to be happy. As always there are those who complain and appear to be unhappy. Thankfully they seem to be in the minority. Previously the grounds were not properly maintained, however I am happy to see that efforts are being taken to correct the situation, with some success. Additionally I have to thank all staff members for being so helpful and pleasant. It really does make a difference. Thank you.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have not met too many people yet, but I think I made the right decision to move here.I do miss my house with all the closets, the shelves, and especially the kitchen and bathrooms countertops. The apartment is well appointed and easy to keep clean. I also feel very safe here.

Pine Lakes is a great place to live. The ladies in the office and maintenance are wonderful! Super friendly and they respond to our needs promptly.

Office staff has always been very patience with me and the number of times I have stopped in to ask questions Coleen and Dorothy always greet me with a smile and how can the help me The guys are just as polite and always wave a hello when they drive by on their carts on the way to fix something Very pleased