Pine Meadows Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love the apartaments. I have no problems since I've been staying here and maintenance are quick office staff are helpful and understanding.
I love the fact that I can look out my window and see the sun across the way, before it rises. The swimming pool is very nice as well, and the apartments are very neat.
Simply because of people that don’t live here has just taken over they don’t care about people property at all. They drive through carelessly almost hit a child simply because he was driving to fast oh I’m sorry or my bag want bring the child back.
Very fun place to live! The pool is always clean, most people are nice, and we love our neighbors. My kids have made a few very nice friends here.
I like the apartment it's much space than my last one I'd like it here at meadows. I have very nice neighbors And we can go to the pool. Everybody is very friendly
Very nice place and quiet. The people from the office very friendly and they hear every problem you have about the apartment and do it very fast
I can truly say that the staff at Pine Meadows is Very helpful, professional, and fast on their feet when me or my family ever needs anything. The complex is clean and family friendly .
Apartment alone is good. However, the dumpster that was nearer to us was removed, and carrying trash from the third floor and across the parking lot can be difficult in hot and humid weather. In addition, nothing is done to stop people from smoking marijuana in the stairwell, this making the area an allergy and breathing hazard for people like myself. Small accessibility things like these add up over time.
I have no complaints I'm going on 3 years living here and I absolutely love it. Although the parking should get some work done I feel that each unit should have there own assign parking spot it will help the residents with having a good parking spot that the none residents take. Other then the parking these apartments are lovely and the staffs at the office are great .
good night is very good and beautiful and very quiet quite clean the neighbors very friendly and affectionate the pool very nice and clean the office nice and clean