Pine Meadows Apartments

4.4

4.4

1 star
I have came to the point where it’s uncomfortable living here it’s too ghetto. The ground on the weekend is nasty that’s due to the type of people the allow in . I also had a problem with a Neighbor and trying to go through the office I was told to move that’s something I never expected before for a manager of a property to tell a tenant that over via email. It’s a lot that going on out here you got to keep your eye n eye open drug activity. Far as my neighbors we talked everything is all good . You would figure they could’ve just did that instead of tell me to just move. I would recommend anyone who like a safe environment for there kids or self to stay here, especially if you like peace and quit and to have a peace of mind.
I really like living in this apartment the only ones that we are not calm is because the children play with stones among the corroy because other sides a lot of vandalism
Mi experiencia en pine meadows ha sido maravillosa, estoy viviendo aquí desde mayo de 2017, el equipo de mantenimiento es muy amable, al igual que los que trabajan en leasing office
Love my home staff are very helpful. Maintenance is always on point with any work order. Great communication. Apartment complex very clea. No complains what so ever.
From the initial meeting up to my move-in day, management was extremely nice and professional, and it has continued. Some places are nice until you are a resident, I like the fact that the niceness and professionalism is genuine!!!
Absolutely love living in Pine Meadows! I have been in this complex almost 8 years. The office staff is so nice and the apartments are roomy so I will be here a while 🤣!
I like where the location is and how friendly the office and staff are. Been here for 5 years! There is a lot of parking here so you never have to worry about not having a spot.
Estoy muy cómoda y tranquila muy agradecida porque vivir aquí a tranquilo nadie molesta y el servicio cuando se necesita esta disponible Gracias
I love the apartaments. I have no problems since I've been staying here and maintenance are quick office staff are helpful and understanding.
I love the fact that I can look out my window and see the sun across the way, before it rises. The swimming pool is very nice as well, and the apartments are very neat.