Pine Meadows Apartments

Apartments are great. Staff are wonderful, maintenance does a great job. Some residents just have no respect for their living environment they do a lot of littering. Other then littering residents apartment are comfy and great.
I live it here it’s quiet and no loud music it’s very peaceful I live the pool and they have a jacuzzi 👀 it is very relaxing also maintenance is very Nice and they do a good job!
I've loved moving here only a few bumps in the road and the manager and office staff have been great taking care of my needs. Only wish parking wasn't so crowded at so I don't have to park away from my apartment to get my son on the house. I'll be glad when they get the gate fixed so I can feel more comfortable.
The experience I got from the leasing team was amazing. They stayed in touch with me and made sure my experience here was great. Love the apartment
I just move here and it is just right for my kids and I. Ladies at front office are nice and very helpful. When you call, if they are busy, they call back. That is important to me communication, with Tennant and landlord.
Very quiet place , friendly staff no complaints. If you have something wrong in the apartment they go very fast and don’t need to call to the office
Been here for a decade now love it. Just hate the trash the residents seems to can’t put in the dumpster it looks very distasteful and unpleasant
I’ve been leaving in pine meadows for a Lil over a year. Thus far I have not had any issues with the community in which I reside. I do recognize the efforts that the management team has put in place to improve the community. It would be nice to have another dumpster so that trash isn’t all over the place when the dumpsters that we do have are full. We use to have a dumpster at the entrance but it was removed. Also pressure washing the stairways are filthy. I try my best to clean but it’s just impossible. They need to be pressure washed. It’s embarrassing having company that has to walk thru a filthy stairway to get to my apt.
Shamir, Amber, and staff made the leasing process as smooth as possible for us. They communicated any needs and were very professional. I am thankful for their understanding and honesty. The apartment is lovely and we are enjoying the community.
Exelente servicio y localización muy accesible todos es un ambiente tranquilo donde tienes todo cerca como supermercados y hospitales todo cerca