Pinehurst on Providence

4.3

4.3

Chetan
1 star
This community has improved in rent and gone down in everything else. Either kods park or pool or experience or street light or anything. Either rent should go down or amenities should come back

Oscar
Been here for two years now, thinking staying for two more. Warm neighborhood, just can’t wait to the pool opening back up, just hope it’s clean on time this year..

Meet
It’s a great experience living in a nice area and good community. The staff are very nice and helpful. Everything is near by - the grocery store, school, hospital etc

Ernesto
Not only love where I live but enjoy the quietness that happens in the community. Also knowing where I live I work in my work area, where I could escape a few moments to eat or snack something to continue my work day.

Sandy
It is terrible here. Nothing works right. It looks like a war zone. Construction materials are left all over our living space. It is such an eyesore and dangerous to children. They have taken away all of our green space and what we do have is constantly flooded. Our pool has only been open for a total of one month each year for the past two years. It used to be nice here when Camden managed the property. Now it is awful.

Ana
It is a quiet community, I like my apartment, it feels cozy and it is very comfortable. My children love it because of the space, they have a lot to play in, and I also think that because of its design and distribution they think it is a house. I'm happy!

Prasad
It’s been while we are living in this community, it’s has very good location and neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and maintenance activities taken care on time. Thank you!

Colleen
about 2 months ago
It’s getting better. Hayley is very great with her communications. Our maintenance team is awesome. Wish they would fix the road to you house soon.

Jill
about 2 months ago
I like that I am in a quiet area with woods behind me but I have been disappointed with a few things (pool issue this summer, bulk area trash dumping in front of my door). I am hoping that this bulk area is demolished asap as this process was started but hasn’t been completed. It is an eye sore and does not feel “luxurious” to live next to people’s junk. I am hoping that this is finished very soon.

Nohemi
about 2 months ago
En este lugar se vive súper bien, es muy seguro y las escuelas son super buenísimas! Es tranquilo y tiene parques para los niños, también una piscina espectacular!