Pinehurst on Providence

4.3

4.3

Taylor
Customer service has been wonderful!!!!!! Haley at the front desk has been so nice and patient during this process which has remakes a lot of stress of of us!
Joanie
Everyone in the front office is extremely helpful and accommodating. They made our move here very seamless. Perfect location to anything dining, nightlife or grocery.
Lesley
Look forward to the pool opening and enjoying the summer. They just added a basketball hoop and some other fun activities. Our gym is nice and clean.
Marissa
This is a great place to call home! We enjoy living here! It’s convenient to the doctor’s office, shopping, work, & more! And everyone is extremely friendly in the community including all of staff here! I would recommend living here to all of my friends and family members!
Karla
Un buen lugar para vivir… -Silencioso -Espacioso -Buena localidad -amigable con los perros Mantenimiento un poco bajo lo podrían hacer mejor…
Prasad
It’s been while we are living in this community, it’s has very good location and neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and maintenance activities taken care on time. Thank you!
Anoob
Pinehurst is at a very comfortable and friendly location , home schools. Also the biggest swimming pool I have seen in a community in Charlotte is another advantage.
Renee
Lots of residents with pets. Are there pet stations for them to dispose of their pet’s waste? I keep walking outside and seeing large amount of poop right in front of my front door… In the grass area. If there is not pet stations, I would highly suggest them asap! Please and thanks!
Chetan
This community is going down day by day.. less cleanliness. Out siders vising very frequently in fog park area and swimming pool areas. School bus not coming inside anymore due to construction
Meghal
Staff is Very friendly . maintenance staff is very good, always ready to help .Nice community,nice neighborhood . beautiful soccer ground.best swimming pool in Charlotte