Pines of York

4.4

4.4

Amanda
Apartment is a great size, the single bathroom is a bit small. The stairs could really use replacing at my building…maintenance is not great with communicating when maintenance requests are completed, I’ve put in several requests and never hear back. My key fob doesn’t work to get into the gym and haven’t heard anything back. The washer and dryer are my least favorite part about this apartment. The washer is incredibly small so I have to do several loads, and the dryer takes at least 3 cycles to completely dry my clothes. It’s upsetting to me that rent is going up $100 because of the work being done in common areas, but I would really like to see some work being done to the outdated units if the rent is going to go up…. The pictures I saw of the renovated units look like a completely different, newer apartment complex.
Celina
Overall I would see it’s an ok place to live but not one of the best honestly don’t feel like moving again. There are a lot worse places to live
Andrew
Great complex. Management is always helpful and very professional. Any work orders or questions are followed up quickly. I would definitely recommend this complex to other people
Verified Resident
So far so good! Love the new apartment and I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for me and my partner! Can't wait to get everything moved in as well!
James
I have had the apartment for 2 weeks and there is still easy to fix things that I noted on the inspection sheet that hasn’t been scheduled yet to be fixed. I had to make multiple trips to get money orders as the person didn’t just give a total from the start. After putting down a hold on an apartment, we still lost that one and had to scramble to get another one. Besides that the apartment looks great.
Casey
Great customer service! The apartment community is nice and quite. They offer additional storage at a competitive price to other major companies. My only issue thus far is, wish the storage spaces had bigger entry ways to offer bulky access entry.
Nia
about 2 months ago
Very quiet and nice place to live. I have had a couple maintenance problems, but the people working in the office are nice and quick to help you with whatever you need.
Jose
about 2 months ago
Great place, was given to u clean and a beautiful area to live, thank you pines of York staff, especially Bianca, she helped us all the way throughout the process which was easy thank to her
Alexander
about 2 months ago
I think that this is a great place for anyone to live, the office staff and maintenance crew are always so nice and friendly. They really do strive for quality here at The Pines of York!
Shameka
about 2 months ago
Great Customer and welcoming by Anthony. The community is very nice and quiet. The clubhouse is an extra added bonus. The apartment is very nice and I'm pleased.