Jake and I love it here so far! We love the space, the interior of the apartment itself, and how close the complex is to everything we need! Also, the office staff is pretty awesome too 😜 The only thing we’ve noticed out by our building is there is only one dog pick up station for our section or buildings, so it would be nice to put in more for easier access (and the cold!!) other than that, this place rocks so far! 😊

Home is where the heart is, and there is so much love in the leasing office waiting for you! Staff is amazing, neighbors are great, and the apartments themselves are so well designed and have so much storage!

It’s hard to find a parking space and the water is expensive but the apartments are pretty to look at. The staff is nice and the apartment is nice.

Nice people and nice renovations done to the apartment. A little noisy on the street, a few minor inconveniences with the light switch placements, mailboxes, and garages; however, overall, living here has been quite pleasant so far.

Ever since the new management took over, I have experienced more professionalism from the administration and also from people who come by to help us out when we need it. Communication has improved and we very much appreciate that.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Its great I like the enthusiasm and friendliness ..I like having a community I can rely on.. I don't care for the new water bill, but Rachel and Jenny always help me to understand my bill....

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Nice and quiet and very organized a great place to live. I have enjoyed living here for two years. That's all I have to say about that today.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Excellent community with friendly and helpful neighbors. Plus its closeness to the mall makes it an ideal place to call home. I rate this community second to none in the vicinity.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

I’ve definitely had a great experience so far. The move in process was easy and our leasing professionals are so personable and easy to communicate with. I love being able to feel at home so early on in my experience.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

we live here going on 12years they could getit bringtousand niceusand freindly i wish gettoeatheroncemonth socan meet neibors i wish bettermap apt doordash findus

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

So far so good. I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting top notch leasing professionals that made me feel at home the first moment I walked in. Jenny and Rachel, you’re rockstars! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

This place is great! The fantastic maintenance staff was knowledgable, helpful and quick with my confusion on the dishwashers funky sound with it's first use. You can tell the rest of the residents love the very friendly and welcoming office staff. Rachel, the Managing Asst. was very calming, knowledgable and kind. And can I just say, the property manager Jenni....YYYYEW! She took my breath my away. Intelligence, on top of sass, on top of timeless beauty. If I was only an available man worthy of such singular magnificence. Mark my words, as long as she's running the show at Pinnacle Pointe, you'll have a resident of me.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Living at Pinnacle Pointe is great! I love the community and it’s so great to have had my best friend move next door! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

We are just moving in, but we have had an amazing experience worth management. The place is nice and is very homie. We can’t Oisin tot get all moved in and enjoy our new home.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Pinnacle Pointe offers a friendly and helpful staff, they arealways cheerful and tender me by name. I also have friendly neighbors, the apartments are in a convenient location while off the beaten path, and it's a quiet and peaceful community.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Never any complaints! Beautiful property and clubhouse. I love my apartment and have lived here since 2015. I love the quiet but friendly community. I especially love that there is always a friendly and familiar face in the office. They remember your name and any maintenance requests you have are completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

We love it so much here. The apartment, property, and staff are all incredible. Being able to wake up and look out my window at the pond is amazing and so relaxing.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Just recently moved into Pinnacle Pointe apartments. I absolutely love my apartment! All the updated appliances, hardwood floors, grey color schemes all go together so well. Staff has been great and super helpful.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Jenny has been great. Before I moved in she helped with an issue of a particular person I was uncomfortable with due to them harassing my friends and myself while visiting my boyfriend. She was very proactive and resolved the issue. She's always welcoming and very open. No problems to report here :)

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

it really nice place to lived at they are really nice people to and they have fixed it up really nice to and I loved living here to and my mom love living here to

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

The move in process has been easy and the unit is beautiful. The staff has been incredibly helpful and kind. So far, I'm impressed and I look forward to living here.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

The landscape improvement has definitely enhanced appearance of the grounds The young employees employees of that company are polite and considerate

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Pinnacle Point is friendly community, with a very helpful staff, where everyone can feel at home. I feel lucky to have found it, especially with everything being so conveniently close in the city.

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

Most neighbors have been friendly (a nice smile and friendly wave goes a long way)! I received a note on my door about my dogs barking after our first few days in our new home. It was not a pleasant note. I signed it and explained we were new and that I would fix the problem. I appreciated knowing what the problem was but would have liked a friendlier notice. :)

Reply from Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

These ladies are the sweetest, most helpful women you will ever meet. Due to circumstances, my roommate and I had to move in pretty spur of the moment. They got us set up and moved in at the drop of a hat. I would recommend ANYONE to come live here. They also are renovating every apartment when someone moves out so if you are looking for a reasonably priced, high class apartment, look no further.