Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

4.6

4.6

We have lived here for 16 years. We feel very comfortable living here. Our office staff is just wonderful. They are very friendly, caring, and a helpful staff. Maintenance answers quickly and are very friendly as well.
Great place to live! We love the location of our apartment and cannot wait to fully settle in. The layout of the apartment is absolutely fantastic.
The apartment homes themselves are very lovely, we haven’t had a problem yet besides a few issues we had with appliances but those issues were solved quickly, I do wish there was at least a small playground for the kids to play on and a gym.
My experience of the past nine months has been very positive. The management team goes above and beyond my expectations. Jenni and Rachel make a fantastic team! No matter if they are having a good day or a bad day they always great you with a smile. People like Jenni and Rachel makes our community a special place to live and should be recognized for their hard work and commitment.
Good but the floors are thin and the guy above me is super loud all the time. Other than that, the area is clean, and the management is super nice and responsive. No complaints other than my neighbor
Since I have been living here everything has been great , quiet and clean area well taken care of no Complaint, neighbors have been nice , I enjoy this place very much.
Nice, quiet community. Property management is very helpful, professional and creative. The property is kept clean and orderly. Could be improved by turning field space into sports courts/add an exercise room.
Transition was smooth. Everything was clean and no problems! There is plenty of activities around with a nice pub next to the complex. Doggie trash bags are throughout the property.
I have been living at Pinnacle pointe for the past 2 years working on our third year this year and couldn't be happier with our apartment complex. The office staff are very polite and prompt with helping you and when you call in about having maintenance done it is done right away.
Challenges are handled swiftly and in a professional manner. Promises made, promises kept! I would like to see the internet installers come back and repair the parking lot surface.