Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

The view of the pond is new. It's very quiet plus very peaceful and the residents have a very nice connection with one another. It's close to the school district. Very close to a nice restaurant down the street.
The management and maintenance crew have been top notch! I'm not sure if anything can be done with the 2 ponds flanking the front drive, but they are presently very unattractive.
I love living here because they are very friendly to us and very out go to they do nice things for us we are so glad that we are living there to
Community is clean and welcoming! Amenities are scarce and outdated...management is pretty good and very nice. Located in a good spot. Quiet for the most part.
I love the family atmosphere at Pinnacle Point. Rachel and Jenny always wave and have a smile on their faces when they see me. I am thankful the maintenance crew keep the grounds maintained and clean.
I love our place. The maintenance team has always been super prompt when we needed anything fixed and our management team really cares about the residents. Never once have we had a negative instances since we moved here. Jenny is the best she always greats us with a smile and you can tell she genuinely wants to get to know you. Highly recommend this for a great apartment :)
The office staff here is amazing and super friendly and helpful. I wish there was a gym onsite, but otherwise it's a really great community. The maintenance team is very responsive, as well.
Great place to live. Great neighborhood. Friendly neighbors and wonderful office staff! Nice remodeled apartments, but we can use more amenities. Overall, I would recommend as a good place to live.
Great customer service and very professional operation. The staff did a fantastic job getting my apartment cleaned amd sanitized before my move in date.
Not sure why the mowers are here every other day but it makes it near impossible to put my children down for a nap. Other than that the place is pretty average.