Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

4.6

4.6

Excellent service, super friendly and accommodating staff...I had visited several properties in my search and none were as hospitable as this one. Looking forward to living here!
Pinnacle pointe is such a nice apartment complex! My apartment is great and located so close to my work! Also the management here has been so great! They’ve worked so much with me with my move in! Highly recommend
I moved in three months ago and I love it here!! The management staff members are so kind, friendly, and helpful! Maintenance staff are super friendly. I absolutely love my apartment. It felt like home from Day 1! The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. So glad I moved here!!
Clean, peaceful, and comfortable. So far, I have had positive interactions. This community feels friendly and safe. I am grateful to be living here, and we love our view of the pond.
The best part about our community is Jenni and her entire team. They always make certain we are very well taken care of here at Pinnacle Pointe. The community grounds are always clean, if you have a maintenance issue it is always taken care of quickly and the follow up to make certain you are satisfied is consistent. Great place to be and my hat is off to each and every staff member that works here to make each day a positive one.
Jenni and the crew are fantastic!!! Whenever we need to contact them, for whatever, they are always kind, courteous and prompt to resolve any issues.
Management is still doing a great job navigating the pandemic and remaining positive and accommodating. Services provided are adequate. Community is generally peaceful
Awesome 👍 excellent experience with everything from the beginning! Great location wonderful staff! Was really impressed! Would refer people to live here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks
My experience so far has been amazing. The ladies in the office are the best! Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure we are happy and comfortable in our home ❤️
I just moved in, and I haven't met any of my neighbors yet, but the management has been awesome! They were so kind and welcoming, and they made sure I felt right at home. I'm sure I will meet my neighbors as time continues.