Pinnacle Pointe Apartments

4.6

4.6

Everyone here is amazing! We’ve loved living here! I he ladies up front always help us with anything that we need no matter what we need! Couldn’t ask for a better place to live!
From the moment I filled out the application to the moment I moved in, I have been provided with outstanding service. I would recommend this place to anyone.
The transition was really easy. I absolutely love everything about this property. The apartment is fully equipped with all my needs. Like I said I LOVE IT!!!
I love living here at Pinnacle Point! The staff are by far the most friendly, caring, genuine people I’ve ever seen working in this field. They work hard every day to make every resident feel the way they want to feel in their own community. The grounds are always kept clean, and the landscaping is maintained very well. There’s plenty of parking, and it’s laid out in a way that gives every household the opportunity to park fairly close to their own unit. The only reason I would give it more stars is if it had more community amenities. Many other properties in this price range offer things like a dog park, a play ground for kids, a car wash area, or paved walking trail throughout/around the property. I know the current management has only really had the property since right before COVID started tho, and I know they’ve been working hard despite it to update, remodel, and improve the community altogether. I’m looking forward to seeing the progress in the coming years!
Jenny & Rachel have been so amazing to work with. Lots of phone calls and emails as we weren't living in the area when we moved. They both made sure we had everything we needed and felt right at home. We are happy to be back in the area closer to our family & become apart of this community here at Pinnacle Pointe with our tiny human & 2 fur kids. ❤
I have been a resident for 1 year now. I have not had any negative experiences in the past 12 months. Jenni and her staff (Rachel, Danny, and Connor) make a great team and have never let me down! The entire management team has always taken care of any service requests in a timely fashion - All of the residents at Pinnacle Pointe should understand that we are fortunate to have a management team that is professional, kind, and truly cares about all of us. This starts at the top with Jenni Swain who always leads by example! Thank you Jenni & Team for all you do! Chris Eskina
I've been here a week, but i started my apartment search adventure about 2 months ago. the process was so easy! rachel and jenni both made a usually stressful scenario so seamless! the apartment is lovely and the few things i've needed fixed were looked into in less than 24 hours! residence are so kind and have gone out of their way to introduce themselves :) absolutely love it here :)
Neighbors are nice and mostly considerate. Complex is in a good location and management is very professional and personable. Complex lacks basic amenities.
Just moved in. Loving it so far! Everything works in the apartment and the office staff are super helpful. Parking is ok. Clubhouse is conveniently located with mail center and pool adjacent.
Great place to live. Office staff are nice and helpful. Maintenance is cool and responds quickly. Great neighborhood. Close to a lot of things and shopping.