Plantation Colony

I absolutely love living at Plantation Colony! The community is always clean and tidy! The managers are super nice and maintenance is always there when you need them.
Great place to live with family, location is awesome with major stores are near by. Great place to live with family, location is awesome with major stores are near by.
Great management team and Maintenance workers, they got above and beyond when needed and never disappoint, great line of communication , would definitely recommend
Great service. Great community. Quiet and friendly neighbors. Great location. At less than eight minutes from nearby universities and shopping centers.
I love living here! The grounds are always perfectly maintained and the staff is ready to help at the drop of a dime! Definitley the right decision was to move here
The touring and application process was a wonderful first step in the journey of the residency at Plantation Colony. Cathy and Vanessa were so kind and helpful. I felt completely comfortable asking all of my questions and they made the whole process so easy. I can’t wait to move in next month and become a full resident.
Had a great experience! Cathy was friendly and very professional. I feel I will have a great experience living here. Love the layout of the apartment.
Wonderful place. Cannot wait to move in. Were counting the days until we move into this beautiful place. Cathy was extremely nice and Vanessa was awesome. Thank you
So far it was great, not being able to see the apartment before moving in was hard, but it is working out. Wish there was more closet space, for linens etc.
I just moved in 2 days ago and everybody has been great. so far, I love everything about Plantation Colony. It is very quiet and the location is perfect for me.