Great help, very attentive. Kayla was on top of erything keeping me updated with anything needed from my end. Looking forward to my stay in Plantation Colony.

Love the community. Vanessa is amazing !! Only down side is parking. I hate leaving the house because I don’t want to lose my parking. If you arrive somewhat late and you have packages, you basically know you’ll have to park far and make several trips to the car. I see that people that don’t live on my side park in my side which limits us on our close parking spaces since parking is not assigned.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Living here has been so peaceful and I love the cleanliness and organization of this complex. The employees are also very attentive to their residents needs

Reply from Plantation Colony

It was an easy application process, really great, easy going staff. Direct and to the point. No surprises everything is explained upfront. Great location, nice neighborhood, and nice neighbors.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I have been here for 2 years going on my 3rd and I love it! The community is always clean, quite so peaceful. The people and the staff are friendly

Reply from Plantation Colony

The staff is super nice. Vanessa is the kindest person to talk to, the maintenance is quick and everything is done on time. They just painted everything and placed a new playground as well

Reply from Plantation Colony

Everything was great from the moment I came to see the place, to the signing of the documents, to moving day. The staff is very nice and helpful.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I love this experience i feel comfortable to know my mom and daughter are in a safe and clean environment. Keep up the excellent work Plantation Colony

Reply from Plantation Colony

I like the location and amenities, the area is very clean The landscaping is very nice. The neighborhood is very quite and polite the parking is always available

Reply from Plantation Colony

This is a great place to live. I am very happy that I found this place. The location is great and everyone is really nice, and helpful. I also love all the amenities that it offers.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I always had a great experience with this community at Plantation Colony. The location is great near highways, eateries and mall. The customer from Assist General Manger is amazing and General Manger welcome us back with open arms

Reply from Plantation Colony

Excellent management team! They are great with communication, and they’re always polite and courteous. I love having an in-unit was her and dryer, and they replace the carpet in every apartment when you sign or renew your lease!

Reply from Plantation Colony

So far Plantation Colony has been the best and simple apartment complex I have been a part of. Class “A” apartment complex. Vanessa was the kindest and best person to work with. Love the fact that this is a dog friendly apartment complex. BIG PLUS!!!

Reply from Plantation Colony

I am a new tenant and I have to say the property looks wonderful and includes lots of amenities! I was so blessed to be paired up with Vanessa L as my leading representative! I had read so many positive reviews not only about the property but specifically Vanessa. She was an absolute Godsend and made the process unbelievably effective and painless. She is a great communicator and will always keep you in the loop. Can not wait to live here and I must mention their water is billed individually and not split based on the usage of the building! Amazing staff and lovely property!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Office staff is very attentive and friendly and I love the space the apartment has. Only been here for a week but I can already tell I’m gonna love it here

Reply from Plantation Colony

So far so good. Loving the new community. Very quiet. Move in was nice and the the gift set was a bide touch. Haven't lived here long enough to leave too big a review, but happy thus far

Reply from Plantation Colony

Excellent place to live, well maintained, safe, great ammenities, and friendly staff. I highly recommend Plantation Colony to anyone that is looking to live in a great community.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Some issues with the flooring of the apartment, as well as, carpets and kitchen. New lessee. The outside areas are clean and the community is nice.

Reply from Plantation Colony

So the maintenance and staff are great to work with and I have never had a problem with them. However if I were you I would not move here because they are doing construction right next to the apartment complexes. They begin at 6:30 am and won’t stop till 5-6 pm. For someone that works/studies from home it’s very stressful to hear the constant sounds of construction and sometimes my apartment even shakes because of the machines they use. Sometimes they even do some construction in the weekends. It’s been 2 months since they’ve began and by the looks of it they have 6-8 months left to go. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to live

Reply from Plantation Colony

My expectations were much higher when I saw the sample, but the rented apartment was far from the sample. The kitchen cabinets are not in good condition, there was mold on the stairs and the kitchen faucet has leaks.

Reply from Plantation Colony

It has been great so far. Everyone is really kind. Very dog friendly community which is a plus for me and my pooch. The maintenance is very responsive and will come fix issues within the day for the most part.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Great experience so far! From the looks of it will be calling this place a home for quite some time. Cannot say enough about the kindness of the staff and the assistance received.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Plantation Colony is a well-kept apartment complex. Anytime I have needed anything taken care of the office staff promptly attends to my needs. The environment makes coming home everyday enjoyable.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Love the Colony. Maybe there can be STRICTER dog walking and sanitary rules. And hold Owners responsible. I wld also like to see the speed limit ENFORCED.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Haven't moved yet. But Leasing office staff is super nice and efficient. Looking forward to move in. Quiet neighborhood and close by shop plazas.