Plantation Colony

4.7

4.7

This is the nicest place to live, the office staff are always attentive and quick to help resolve any issues. The property is maintained really nice and beautiful landscape, and a very peaceful place to live.
I’m so happy I moved in plantation colony. Cathy Rockwell made the move fast, easy, and enjoyable. The accommodations are endless. I would recommend friends and family to live in this community.
This continues to be a community that we consider home. We love the staff, Vanessa and Cathy are always ready to help and answer questions, Mario and the maintenance crew are caring and kind. We have never had an issue that was not resolved ASAP.
Everything has been okay. The staff is friendly like always and willing to help. Sad it’s time to go but better things await! Thanks for the amazing experience
I love Plantation Colony Staff and maintenance. During the pandemic they were always quick to listen and respond. Thank you and many blessings to you all!
Great so far, everything is very clean, very quiet and private. Everyone at the leasing office was very welcoming and willing to help, the whole process of signing the lease was very smooth thanks to them!
It’s been a great place to live. The staff is friendly and helpful. The community keeps us informed we everything that is going on in the community and more
Been 3 years living here love it,very nice staff and good area location. Very central to parks,schools,mall,stores restaurants and also airport
The application process was smooth thanks to, Vanessa. While there were a lot of weird errors going on, online - she was so patient and helped every step of the way. Many times we laughed at the craziness that would happen to me while going through this process, but I think that's what made the process smooth and enjoyable! Despite the "technical difficulties" she was patient and worked with me which relieved a lot of my stress. We moved in one week ago and it's absolutely incredible. The apartment is beautiful and the property is serene with all of the amazing greenery. It's also incredibly quiet and LOTS of parking. Definitely happy my husband and I made the choice to move here.
I love it here. Its peaceful and management is just welcoming. The area is fantastic and its really a one of a kind community. Very happy I moved my family here