Plantation Colony

4.7

4.7

Darren
Love this place!! I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone looking for a place to say. The staff and maintenance team are the best!
Verified Resident
Beyond happy to be able to call this place home! Everyone is so welcoming and the leasing and maintenance staff is incredible. They are constantly going above and beyond and there's never a delay in response from them.
Verified Resident
Living here is great! I’ve been here about three years and have been very impressed with the maintenance and response from the staff if there’s anything that I need
Meghan
So far everything seems nice however there are some maintenance issues with the apt. The neighbors seem very nice and the community is quiet which is also nice.
Sara
I really enjoy living here the location is perfect do you have access to so many things like the Hard Rock Cafe, Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood Beach and you were just a drive away from Miami the staff here is responsive and the grounds are just beautiful I feel like I live in a park
Nancy
Cathy has been fantastic! It's been a great experience. We feel welcomed and Cathy worked very fast to complete our application / move in. The property is beautiful, spacious with many amenities. Parking has been great!
Marilyn
The office has been very helpful with the move in process. Cathy and Gloria are great! I was communicated with consistently along the way after I applied and once approved.
Margaret
We continue to feel at home in Plantation Colony. I recommend it to people all the time. Everyone on staff is so friendly and kind. A great community full of good neighbors.
Benjamin
Plantation Colony is very well constructed and maintained. The staff are responsive and friendly. The location is outstanding, and having mature trees all over the property and plenty of green space is really nice.
Sandra
I am very happy with the speed that anything that is broken gets corrected so quickly. It is done with such a pleasant manner. I have a couple of minor problems that were taken care of.