Plantation Colony

This place is great to live in, I fee like I am living in a resort. The staff is always very helpful, anytime you need something they respond quickly. Great community, it is very elegant and welcoming.
Vanessa has made my moving experience a breeze. She’s always available to help me and I am looking forward to my new place. From the moment I began looking, I knew I had found the right place at Plantation Colony because of her warm, welcoming nature!
Plantation Colony is like walking into a different country. The neighbors were so friendly on my tour and they loved Vanessa which shows you how much she is involved with them. I felt very welcomed, I felt as if I were already home.
Great place to live. Quiet. Nice and clean amenities. Nice staff. The pool area is nice. The gym is small but has enough but a con is you have to purchase a key card to ender during non business hours.
Staff is friendly and helpful! Location is great and amenities are clean! Never hear the neighbors, everyone is pretty courteous, and the complex is very pet friendly. Rent is fairly priced.
Great community..the staff is amazing. So friendly and professional. Any issue I've had they have responded right away. I feel safe here and would encourage anyone looking for an apt to consider plantation colony
All of our new neighbors have been so kind and friendly when we arrived. We’ve only been here for a few days and we already feel extremely welcomed.
The people in the front office are very nice, the maintenance staff are kind and quick. The issue is that there is severe construction on an entire side of the apartment complex which is loud and cumbersome. That is one of the reasons why we are not renewing our lease
Great experience from start to finish, Cathy was amazing and very friendly. She made everything so easy and fast. We were able to move in no time.
It’s a great place and area to live, but apartment I am living in is pretty old. Also having mold issues as well. Maintenance team are great.