This is a great place to live. I am very happy that I found this place. The location is great and everyone is really nice, and helpful. I also love all the amenities that it offers.

I always had a great experience with this community at Plantation Colony. The location is great near highways, eateries and mall. The customer from Assist General Manger is amazing and General Manger welcome us back with open arms

Reply from Plantation Colony

Excellent management team! They are great with communication, and they’re always polite and courteous. I love having an in-unit was her and dryer, and they replace the carpet in every apartment when you sign or renew your lease!

Reply from Plantation Colony

So far Plantation Colony has been the best and simple apartment complex I have been a part of. Class “A” apartment complex. Vanessa was the kindest and best person to work with. Love the fact that this is a dog friendly apartment complex. BIG PLUS!!!

Reply from Plantation Colony

I am a new tenant and I have to say the property looks wonderful and includes lots of amenities! I was so blessed to be paired up with Vanessa L as my leading representative! I had read so many positive reviews not only about the property but specifically Vanessa. She was an absolute Godsend and made the process unbelievably effective and painless. She is a great communicator and will always keep you in the loop. Can not wait to live here and I must mention their water is billed individually and not split based on the usage of the building! Amazing staff and lovely property!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Office staff is very attentive and friendly and I love the space the apartment has. Only been here for a week but I can already tell I’m gonna love it here

Reply from Plantation Colony

So far so good. Loving the new community. Very quiet. Move in was nice and the the gift set was a bide touch. Haven't lived here long enough to leave too big a review, but happy thus far

Reply from Plantation Colony

Excellent place to live, well maintained, safe, great ammenities, and friendly staff. I highly recommend Plantation Colony to anyone that is looking to live in a great community.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Some issues with the flooring of the apartment, as well as, carpets and kitchen. New lessee. The outside areas are clean and the community is nice.

Reply from Plantation Colony

So the maintenance and staff are great to work with and I have never had a problem with them. However if I were you I would not move here because they are doing construction right next to the apartment complexes. They begin at 6:30 am and won’t stop till 5-6 pm. For someone that works/studies from home it’s very stressful to hear the constant sounds of construction and sometimes my apartment even shakes because of the machines they use. Sometimes they even do some construction in the weekends. It’s been 2 months since they’ve began and by the looks of it they have 6-8 months left to go. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to live

Reply from Plantation Colony

My expectations were much higher when I saw the sample, but the rented apartment was far from the sample. The kitchen cabinets are not in good condition, there was mold on the stairs and the kitchen faucet has leaks.

Reply from Plantation Colony

It has been great so far. Everyone is really kind. Very dog friendly community which is a plus for me and my pooch. The maintenance is very responsive and will come fix issues within the day for the most part.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Great experience so far! From the looks of it will be calling this place a home for quite some time. Cannot say enough about the kindness of the staff and the assistance received.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Plantation Colony is a well-kept apartment complex. Anytime I have needed anything taken care of the office staff promptly attends to my needs. The environment makes coming home everyday enjoyable.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Love the Colony. Maybe there can be STRICTER dog walking and sanitary rules. And hold Owners responsible. I wld also like to see the speed limit ENFORCED.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Haven't moved yet. But Leasing office staff is super nice and efficient. Looking forward to move in. Quiet neighborhood and close by shop plazas.

Reply from Plantation Colony

From our first meeting to now, six months later we have felt valued and welcomed by all the staff. We have had a few small mechanical issues, but they were all responded to immediately and resolved as quickly as possible. All of the staff is friendly, kind, and professional. My neighbors are lovely, and as I type I am being sung to by a mockingbird. I would certainly recommend this complex to a friend.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I absolutely love my apartment. The complex is well maintained, quiet, residents are friendly, the amenities are great, the office staff and maintenance workers are friendly , helpful , and very competent. I feel very secure and comfotable here. I am very glad I chose Plantation Colony to be my home!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Living at Plantation Colony has been a wonderful experience. The staff is great. The property is great. The best part is the proximity to tons of places for groceries and shopping, and especially 595.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Plantation Colony is a wonderful complex to live in. My 1br 1ba is so spacious and truly feels like home! The apartments and grounds are very pretty, making me never want to leave! The staff are incredible as well!

Reply from Plantation Colony

I love this apartment complex, the staff is amazing. I can’t say enough great things about Vanessa. They really care about their residents and there’s a good sense of community here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Very friendly staff, especially Vanessa :) very quick sign up process and was walked through everything each step of the way. Look forward to living here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

PC has been a great place to live! the staff are wonderful and it is such a pet friendly community. It is quiet and the women in the office are warm and helpful. the property stays clean and tidy.

Reply from Plantation Colony

It’s been great so far! I moved here from Oklahoma without seeing the community at all and could not be more pleased with my decision to live here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I’ve enjoyed living here with the sense of safety and community. It’s quiet and peaceful and everything is clean and well managed. No complaints.