Plantation Colony

4.7

4.7

ReLly happy. Really good attention. Always there for me in any question or concern. They are really nice and patient and make me feel I am at home
Plantation Colony is a nice quiet community. Have been living here for over a year and a half. Enjoy being here and the convenience of the neighborhood.
It is a very quiet place to live, very well maintained, very friendly maintenance staff, gym, games for children, pool and grill in good condition ... recommended.
Great place to live, just a bit sad renewals went up quite high. Regardless awesome place. Great environment and location. Everyone is very friendly.
I love my apartment, the grounds, the pool, the fitness center as you can clearly see I love this place. I would definitely recommend this complex to my family and friends.
Good people good staff very friendly place,also good location very centrical to a lot of stores.lots of parking space dog park car wash,pet wash and 2 pools with BBQ and indoor gym and door.
Absolutely love everything about the community. Our neighbors are all very nice, and the staff is incredible and more than willing to go out of their way for you. We feel safe and secure and we are very proud to call this place home.
I love living here it is so safe so beautiful and so quiet. Any time that there’s been an issue the maintenance staff has taken care of it right away I never have to wait more than a couple hours to have whatever it is I need fixed to be done
It's clean, quite, and beautiful. We picked it because it is so close to nova with only a video tour because we were out of state, and it surpasses all of our expectations. We're so happy to be living at plantation colony!
I just can’t say enough good things about this community. From the staff to the grounds it’s perfect!! I’m so happy to call this place home!!