Plantation Colony

4.7

4.7

It was good but as in any business improvement is always needed. But i was satisficed with my move. What I found very convenient was the updater accessibility. It saved a lot of time running around. Excellent tool.
Great management and maintenance team, always there when needed. Very attentive and are concerned for residents well being and safety, especially our furry animals.
Enjoyed a great afternoon by the pool with my friends and just enjoyed the day! I love how clean everything is and how friendly everyone was
My review of Plantation Colony is very good. The upkeep of the grounds and amenities are very well kept but all the appliances in my apartment is out dated. The office and maintenance crew are very very good 👍🏼 and nice and very knowledgeable keeping us updated and on our toes with the dos and the don’t. Thanks everyone for making our community a great place to live.
Beautiful , presentation was astounding. I really enjoy the environment. Nice and peaceful . Most people here are friendly and courteous. The staff is good too.
Crear placer to live, friendly staff, great neighbors, safe area to walk. The greenery and trees areas area are amazing. Need to work on the dog bath and reopening the pool and gym.
I move in next month. However, I can already tell that the community is great. It looks beautiful, it's clean, the staff seems so friendly and helpful. I love it.
Very nice place to live people in the office very professional they are always there for you in everything they job is always done they are very aspects of the way for the tenant I love this place the atmosphere is very pleasant
I’ve been living here for 3+ years and its been wonderful. The neihbirhood is always clean and tidy. The staff are very warming and the facilities are nice and clean
Our leasing agent, Cathy has given us an amazing experience so far. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her customer service skills are tremendous. Everything about Plantation Colony Apartments has exceeded our expectations so far.