So far so good. Loving the new community. Very quiet. Move in was nice and the the gift set was a bide touch. Haven't lived here long enough to leave too big a review, but happy thus far

Excellent place to live, well maintained, safe, great ammenities, and friendly staff. I highly recommend Plantation Colony to anyone that is looking to live in a great community.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Some issues with the flooring of the apartment, as well as, carpets and kitchen. New lessee. The outside areas are clean and the community is nice.

Reply from Plantation Colony

So the maintenance and staff are great to work with and I have never had a problem with them. However if I were you I would not move here because they are doing construction right next to the apartment complexes. They begin at 6:30 am and won’t stop till 5-6 pm. For someone that works/studies from home it’s very stressful to hear the constant sounds of construction and sometimes my apartment even shakes because of the machines they use. Sometimes they even do some construction in the weekends. It’s been 2 months since they’ve began and by the looks of it they have 6-8 months left to go. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to live

Reply from Plantation Colony

My expectations were much higher when I saw the sample, but the rented apartment was far from the sample. The kitchen cabinets are not in good condition, there was mold on the stairs and the kitchen faucet has leaks.

Reply from Plantation Colony

It has been great so far. Everyone is really kind. Very dog friendly community which is a plus for me and my pooch. The maintenance is very responsive and will come fix issues within the day for the most part.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Great experience so far! From the looks of it will be calling this place a home for quite some time. Cannot say enough about the kindness of the staff and the assistance received.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Plantation Colony is a well-kept apartment complex. Anytime I have needed anything taken care of the office staff promptly attends to my needs. The environment makes coming home everyday enjoyable.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Love the Colony. Maybe there can be STRICTER dog walking and sanitary rules. And hold Owners responsible. I wld also like to see the speed limit ENFORCED.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Haven't moved yet. But Leasing office staff is super nice and efficient. Looking forward to move in. Quiet neighborhood and close by shop plazas.

Reply from Plantation Colony

From our first meeting to now, six months later we have felt valued and welcomed by all the staff. We have had a few small mechanical issues, but they were all responded to immediately and resolved as quickly as possible. All of the staff is friendly, kind, and professional. My neighbors are lovely, and as I type I am being sung to by a mockingbird. I would certainly recommend this complex to a friend.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I absolutely love my apartment. The complex is well maintained, quiet, residents are friendly, the amenities are great, the office staff and maintenance workers are friendly , helpful , and very competent. I feel very secure and comfotable here. I am very glad I chose Plantation Colony to be my home!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Living at Plantation Colony has been a wonderful experience. The staff is great. The property is great. The best part is the proximity to tons of places for groceries and shopping, and especially 595.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Plantation Colony is a wonderful complex to live in. My 1br 1ba is so spacious and truly feels like home! The apartments and grounds are very pretty, making me never want to leave! The staff are incredible as well!

Reply from Plantation Colony

I love this apartment complex, the staff is amazing. I can’t say enough great things about Vanessa. They really care about their residents and there’s a good sense of community here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Very friendly staff, especially Vanessa :) very quick sign up process and was walked through everything each step of the way. Look forward to living here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

PC has been a great place to live! the staff are wonderful and it is such a pet friendly community. It is quiet and the women in the office are warm and helpful. the property stays clean and tidy.

Reply from Plantation Colony

It’s been great so far! I moved here from Oklahoma without seeing the community at all and could not be more pleased with my decision to live here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I’ve enjoyed living here with the sense of safety and community. It’s quiet and peaceful and everything is clean and well managed. No complaints.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Very Green Quite and peaceful environment. Amenities are good though less utilized. The Management organizes events to bring the community together; which is great

Reply from Plantation Colony

Very kind office staff. Whenever I put in a work order they accomplish it promptly. Very dog friendly with areas to walk around and other dogs to play with

Reply from Plantation Colony

Love the dog friendly location and the absolutely serenity that permeates throughout the complex. The whole thing is nice and quiet, and everyone (neighbors and staff) is super friendly.

Reply from Plantation Colony

So far, it’s been a great 5 months. It’s mostly quiet with exception of the dog downstairs and the grounds are kept nice. I wish there were lights by the mailboxes, however.

Reply from Plantation Colony

After about half a year of living here in plantation colony, we love that we chose to call this place home. Between allowing us to move with our big dog and having a discount for Nova students, Plantation Colony has been the ideal living situation.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Great staff and awesome grounds. We love the grassy areas to walk the dogs and the pools are great. We are very happy we moved in here, and so are our dogs.