This experience has been great. Super friendly and caring! We can’t wait to move in! The apartment is clean and is open for a comfortable living space!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Great area and mostly quiet. Wish we knew they were building an entire new building next to us. We miss the old garbage guy. People need to be reminded that garbage doesn’t come on Friday and Saturday so they should put garbage out especially on the first floor. Wish there was a bike rack in one of the parking spots.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I love how well the appliances work! #plantationcolony!! Welcome Kathy it was a pleasure meeting you all. #rockinstaff. The outside area is well kept. The valet trash is an awesome thing!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Front office made the application process seamless. From the first phone call to the moment I received my keys I was received with welcome arms.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Its quiet and well maintained.parking is ok.the pools are kept very clean! So far so good.we are new here yet. We feel safe to walk at night with dog.

Reply from Plantation Colony

The staff are friendly, all appliances work!!! This place is well kept. Nice&quiet. Neighborhood is amazing! Vanessa I’m the office assisted us with our move in and made certain we were taken care of appropriately!

Reply from Plantation Colony

Quite and the location is excellent. I am in walking distance to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Publix and many restaurants. My bank is also in the neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly and staff is excellent. I am enjoying the amenities daily. I love the valet trash service make me feel special. Love it

Reply from Plantation Colony

absolutely love it here ♥♥ the staff is great, maintenance is always on time and are so kind. the office is very staff friendly. couldn't be any more happy here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I am very pleased with my decision to live here in Plantation Colony Apartments. Though the monthly rent is higher than I would like, the amenities, office staff, maintenance staff, grounds and fellow residents are wonderful. I highly recommend this great apartment complex.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Good customer service. Friendly community environment . The maintenance staff is friendly. The lighting around the complex is good. The pool area is nice

Reply from Plantation Colony

It has been comfortable and welcoming for me so far. I have not ran into anything that has made me regret making the decision to move here.

Reply from Plantation Colony

The apartment is nice and spacious with basic upgrades. Office staff are extremely nice and helpful and I appreciate the time they take when they put together little events for the community. A nice quiet neighborhood that is centrally located to shops, highways, etc.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Amazing!!! Community is nice, leasing staff is professional. Vanessa has been a great help with our moving in process especially because we are coming all thw way from Texas.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Where do I begin. I can't begin to tell you how awesome this community is and how happy we are to be back. My husband and I left this community in 2016 (3/2) to save and work toward our home goal, moving to a different community (2/2) that did live up to the standards of what we grew accustomed too while here at Planation Colony but we we had to make some sacrifices to reach our goal . Long story short the deal fell through due in 2018 due to our lender which I won't go into detail about. The first place I thought of was Plantation Colony (2/2). I just had to convince the husband because he hates moving. Since we left this community and went to the other community I was never happy living there so I broke down all the pros and cons and was able to have him agree to the move. Needless to say the rest is history and we're backkkk! Happy to call this our home AGAIN until we can get the home. ❤

Reply from Plantation Colony

Great help, very attentive. Kayla was on top of erything keeping me updated with anything needed from my end. Looking forward to my stay in Plantation Colony.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Love the community. Vanessa is amazing !! Only down side is parking. I hate leaving the house because I don’t want to lose my parking. If you arrive somewhat late and you have packages, you basically know you’ll have to park far and make several trips to the car. I see that people that don’t live on my side park in my side which limits us on our close parking spaces since parking is not assigned.

Reply from Plantation Colony

Living here has been so peaceful and I love the cleanliness and organization of this complex. The employees are also very attentive to their residents needs

Reply from Plantation Colony

It was an easy application process, really great, easy going staff. Direct and to the point. No surprises everything is explained upfront. Great location, nice neighborhood, and nice neighbors.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I have been here for 2 years going on my 3rd and I love it! The community is always clean, quite so peaceful. The people and the staff are friendly

Reply from Plantation Colony

The staff is super nice. Vanessa is the kindest person to talk to, the maintenance is quick and everything is done on time. They just painted everything and placed a new playground as well

Reply from Plantation Colony

Everything was great from the moment I came to see the place, to the signing of the documents, to moving day. The staff is very nice and helpful.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I love this experience i feel comfortable to know my mom and daughter are in a safe and clean environment. Keep up the excellent work Plantation Colony

Reply from Plantation Colony

I like the location and amenities, the area is very clean The landscaping is very nice. The neighborhood is very quite and polite the parking is always available

Reply from Plantation Colony

This is a great place to live. I am very happy that I found this place. The location is great and everyone is really nice, and helpful. I also love all the amenities that it offers.

Reply from Plantation Colony

I always had a great experience with this community at Plantation Colony. The location is great near highways, eateries and mall. The customer from Assist General Manger is amazing and General Manger welcome us back with open arms