Plantation Park Apartments

This is my personal review about my resident experience based on my apartment community. First - location Second - location Third - locatio
very beautiful and excellent a beautiful and quiet area to rest nice apartments a good community excellent service very good recreational areas
We had a wonderful experience living here from past a year. A very friendly and beautiful community to live. They organize multiple resident events with great food, some contests and prizes as well. The staff (office as well as maintenance) is responsive and helpful. We do face few hiccups but that’s expected where you live.
Easy move in process. Everyone in the office was very helpful. Apartment was just as I expected and maintenance staff were quick to resolve the few minor issues we had.
Everything has been great so far! Any issues we had were resolved right away. The apartment was very clean at move in, and staff was very kind and helpful.
They have so many amazing amenities such as tennis and basket court, volleyball sand court, and a recreational area for dogs! Safe and beautiful.
Overall it's been really good. Maintenance has been good and quick to fix any issues when they have been reported. I do wish the pool was open longer and not just during office hours. And lately we've been having a lot of cockroaches coming into our apartment.
This is a nice Comunity but AWFULLY NOISY!!!!! I am driving me insane!!!! Gardeners and maintenance with blowers at 8.00 am on SATURDAY MORNINGS, and sometimes During the week too, which is no problem when you don’t have to work from home! Or attend school!! Placase have them start later!! Thank you so much
Everyone seems mostly friendly, the grounds are well maintained. My wife and I just moved in and have enjoyed it very much. We both enjoy living in the ballantyne area, everything is so clean and lush.
Just applied and had a great experience with the staff. They always picked up my calls with my questions and were always very friendly. Can’t wait to move in.