Plantation Park Apartments

Outstanding place to live! Response time to work orders has been phenomenal. I like the cleanliness and security of this complex. I have already recommended Plantation Park to several friends.
Nice, spacious, good neighbors, food trucks, free beer, not too far from anything, maintenance orders resolved quickly. Has a pool and gym available.
Its been more than an year I am living in plantation park apartment and found it really nice. Love the architecture of my home. Society is quite lively and leasing office staff organise events every two weeks which is again great initiative to know people in your society.. Maintenance staff is super quick and do their job efficiently..
So far so good,! Great customer service. Nick is awesome, I look forward to moving in soon. I did the entire process site unseen. Nick sent me pics and videos of the apartment. He’s also answered all my questions,
The staff has been so helpful and kind in our first few weeks! Although we had a couple of issues with appliances, maintenance was always out promptly on the same day to fix whatever the issue was. We love living here; not only are the neighbors friendly but the staff as well.
The communication between the staff , myself and the past resident was inconsistent, unreliable etc. The office staff would say one thing and would change/recant. I was told they only done certified/cashiers check but made special circumstances for others. Just several things.
It's a great place to live. Friendly staff. Nice amenities. Little dog park. Valet trash is great, when they actually pick up. Services get handled quickly.
Plantation Park is a gorgeous apartment in a well-kept community in probably the best possible location of Charlotte! Minutes away from fantastic shopping centers, grocery stores, and everything else people love about beautiful Ballantyne!
I have lived here over two years now, and I have enjoyed loving here! Plantation Park is right next to a couple of neighborhoods great for walking!
It is our third year here at Plantation Park apartments. The maintenance staff is awesome and very responsive. Location is close to Ballantine Village( restaurants, shops), Harris Teeter, and Publix.