Plantation Park Apartments

4.5

4.5

Mokhiruy
Nice experience and nice staff. Office is usually closed after 6pm which makes upset. Beautiful community. But expensive community, since you can have almost the same apartment for the same prices they offer.
Alexandr
Overall, I am satisfied with my stay at Plantation Park. I was looking for an apartment on the first floor, but I got a combo! on the first floor, but there are still apartments downstairs, and therefore I have a huge balcony where I can have a good rest.
Kenyetta
I have very nice neighbors. Unfortunately I sometimes get a noise complaint due to my son (whose 1 year old) running around the floor lol, but I have enjoyed my stay with the community.
Julie
Apt 236 was not Turn Key ready upon move in 1/12/2022. KEy faub not available upon move in. I would have waited to move in at a later date If I knew Plantation, Park, Inc faub for entering property was not available.; also if unit 236 was not ready for TUrn Key very disappointed.
Shaquira
Time for new beginnings, I love the community and the staff l, very easy to work with and make things flow so easily, can’t wait to see what’s in store.
Daisy
I like the apartment and office employees. We have contacted the office on several occasions. They have responded to our problems immediately. Thank you
Verified Resident
I have enjoyed my multi-year residence at Plantation Park Apartments in the Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America.
Martha W.
The time I’ve been a resident at plantation park has been awesome and the staff never hesitate to make sure my needs are met I appreciate all of you and a special thanks to Sabrina who have always went out of her way to make sure my experience here at plantation park is worth the stay to call home.
Parth
Good Community. The service department is quick and responsive. The location of this community makes it very convenient. The surroundings are well maintained and clean.
Donald
Front security gate has been broken for months. This is unacceptable. We are supposed to be a secure community. When will this issue be addressed. I have not seen any emails concerning this issue.