Just moved in to #328. So far so good. Staff support and direction has been great. Looking forward to using the pool and amenities. All good.

Love plantation park. Great place and great location. This is our second year signing and will most likely sign again. The staff is very understanding and helpful and the maintenance is outstanding. Everyone is so kind.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Amazing community to live in Good and supportive staff The parties that go on once or twice a month is pretty cool Amenities are cool too,pool

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Good community to live in, amazing And supportive staff You’ll have parties once in a while which is pretty cool All amenities are nice too

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice Apartments, love the location. Quiet Neighborhood. Community Events are fun. My dog LOVES the Paw Park. Fast maintanance response. Great Community.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice and safe place to live. Great front desk staff and great maintenance team. Love the parties at the club house for every holiday possible!!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great community to live and nice environment . Only drawback is no kids play area and little security constraints otherwise structure and maintenance are great

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I’ve live here for 3 years and things have really turned around the management is much better, things get done when you ask for them. The amenities have improved and the events are a very nice addition!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great community, with excellent amenities, and a very helpful staff! The location is a Absolutely phenomenal as well. Really can’t beat what’s offered here.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have been staying at Plantation park for nearly three years now and i just love it !! Closer to work and good restaurants, friendly neighborhood. I am very pleased and happy that the Plantation Community keeps organizing such great events for get together !! Keep it rolling. :)

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Everything has been good so far. Melissa and Tavares have been great and I met Lucy who seems very nice as well. There were a few things on my wish list that I couldn't check off regarding the apartment but I think this will be a nice place!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I just moved into a spotlessly clean apartment that was exactly what I was told I’d be getting. I was nervous when I couldn’t see the actual space I’d be living in when I had a tour, but it has exceeded my expectations. Other than a minor leak in my bathroom sink everything is great. The location is great and I’m very happy so far.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Love living here. Apartment is well appointed and maintained. Staff is friendly and prompt concerning our needs. Grounds are attractive and well maintained.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Said 24/7 gym online, but gym closes at 10pm. Speed bumps are a little crazy. Other then that, i've been having a wonderful time living here.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place, nice apartments, good location to work, got me in while I was in a different state and just before the holidays! Loud upstairs neighbors, but such is the apartment life.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The leading and future resident process has been seamless and I look forward to joining the community here in the coming months. Everyone was friendly and i was provided enough information on my first visit that I applied that day.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great communication with lease office staff, nice apartments, awesome gym and beautiful club house. The pool, hot tub, tennis courts, volleyball courts are very well kept.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The layout is great. The apartment is clean and modern, The staff were friendly and lots of amenities. The complex is clean and safe. It is also close to major roads. Very happy so far.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Amazing community! Beautiful clean, great location! Definitely will love this home! We looked at different locations but this is the only one we applied to! Exceeded what we wanted

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

This is an amazing place to live. There is such a great staff. The location is great. I have renewed several times. And I will continue renewing my lease.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

A joy to live here!! Great neighborhood, neighbors and the management is first rate!!! Maintenance is top notch!! No major complaints about the living experience here!!! 10 years here!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great office staff. Tavarius was great during our search and answered any of our questions. Would highly recommend Plantation park to everyone looking in the area

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The community is always clean and the neighbors are always nice. The community staff love their jobs and show it. Thank you guys for making this the bes community ever.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors. With great perks as well. The community is clean and close to great restaurants and nightlife.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Remodeled interior with modern/contemporary style. Friendly and responsive staff. Well kept grounds. Online auto payment. All conveniences (gas/food/entertainment) within 1 to 5 mintues drive.