Plantation Park Apartments

4.5

4.5

Diavantae
Beautiful views, spacious apartments, close proximity to shopping centers, amusements, stadiums, and a variety of food places. Cannot wait to use the sports courts and pool.
Sarah
I am a new resident and I had a fabulous tour with Jalissa! I was bummed I could not see my unit but it was just because it was not available yet. The clubhouse was beautiful and clean, I am just waiting on that pool to be ready!
Manjurekha
For me So far so good. Right now I am giving four points out of five, because recently I have noticed in the community wall someone posted his son’s bike theft. We are little bit concerned about that. Even I am also living near the dog park. I too have noticed people coming inside through the side way, even in late nights. Please if possible take a look of this.
Annapoorani
This apartment is very nice . I like it and happy enjoying the amenities .Only one request from side is need small play area for kids under 5years... If this is over there means then it could be one of the best apartment.
Jess
This is a beautiful area! I can’t wait to join the community. The application process was smooth and quick. The amenities are great-I am able to cancel my gym membership to use this one.
Julie
I've settled into my new digs, I enjoy the monthly dinners/brunces. The staff is very attentive and fun. Whenever you move to a new place it's hard, but I have the best neighbors ever. They all welcomed me and have made me feel at home.
about 2 months ago
I have enjoyed my residence at Plantation Park Apartments a Greystar Real Estate Partners in the West Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, NC
about 2 months ago
Except for the maintenance there is no issue. The property is well maintained Spacious Safe There is 1 person who isn't not that helpful
2 months ago
Staffs are not welcoming sometimes. When I try to explain issues she is not very accommodative and she tries to give the responsibility back to us. I had to explain things a few times from different perspective to make her understand.
Richard
2 months ago
Said it before and say it again...I love my apartment. Very well laid out and spacious. Quiet and away from road noise. The community is very clean and well kept and the noise is usually minimal. Great to live here.