Plantation Park Apartments

4.5

4.5

We love this resident so much! Mainly the pool! My daughter loves the gym! The apartment is kinda small for us but it’s fine! People are so nice! And we love seeing the doggies there so cute!
Been nice so far, there could be some maintenance done to our corridor stairs because the support beams are broken. Other than that, I feel very safe in the community and the maintenance guys have been pretty friendly.
Sabrina was so helpful in getting us in and helping us with all the paperwork. Everyone has been so friendly and offered to help us with anything.
Pros: good location, washer, dryer, dishwasher in apartment, trash concierge. Cons: 3 community wide water shut off notifications in 4 months, high noise levels in non top floor apartments (probably a building issue with insufficient insulation or soundproofing between floors), frequent community wide required inspections.
Awesome experience through the entire process of leasing my apartment! Jalissa and Emily made our experience great! Highly recommend this apartment complex for anyone!
I am pleased with the apartment and office team. Always listening to my requests The downside is the noise because I am located next to the pool area. However it has improved a lot after they started locking up the pool gates. I think it would be positive to have a pool monitor. I miss the parties at the office, however I appreciate the support of the company to keep us all safe during this hard time.
Amazing staff!! I’m so happy to be welcomed by an amazing group of staff who welcomed me into this new community, I like to call home ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I loved this community as it has nice neighbourhood. Maintenance staff is friendly and quick to fix things up. It had all the amenities which I was looking for but couldn’t use much due to COVID.
💯 puntos gracias Emily muy amable y atenta ! Emily You are epic ! Estoy satisfecha con la atención y amabilidad del personal que trabaja en plantation park! Gracias
I have enjoyed my residence at Plantation Park Apartments a Greystar Real Estate Partner property in the Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, NC