Plantation Park Apartments

4.5

4.5

I love it here. this is a very quiet and clean community. the office representatives are nice and always precise at resolving issues. work orders are handled in a timely and correct manner
Community and Complex is great and feels like a home to be here! Just moved in and I’m very happy to be here. Plantation Park gets a 5 stars from me.
Complex is very quiet. I love the natural lighting in my unit. All the appliance work great. I love the light fixtures. The valet trash is a blessing. My last complex charged for valet trash and never came and got ours.
Was a nice place for families. Now...not so much. You can’t just let anyone in to the community. Color doesn’t matter, it’s the quality of people. This will likely be my last lease, we will see.
It's a decent place to live. This pandemic has made it difficult for everyone. The employees try their best to keep up with everyone's needs.
So far the move in has been great! Love the apartment and the area! The staff made our move a smooth as possible and we're very accommodating.
Very friendly and safe environment. Plenty of events for the community and employees are very quick when needing maintnence to fix something.
I've only met a few people so far and everyone seemed super friendly. While we were moving in our upstairs neighbors even offer a helping hand which is hard to come by these days.
So far I’ve had a great experience with everyone I’ve interacted with the people in the office are friendly Courteous and very willing to help when needed.
Staff is very helpful and apartments are move in ready and clean. Parking is a bit of a struggle to find sometimes, I have only been here a few weeks but seems very pleasant so far