Plantation park is a great community. All the staff welcome you every day with open arms. There warm smiles and friendly demeanor make you feel like you are staying at 5 star Resort. The residents are like a close knit family.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Melissa, the assistant manager, and the maintenance crew are all amazing people to work with! The other staff are professional and helpful as well. The community pool and amenities are wonderful and we've made good use of them.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The amenities are fantastic, but the only issue that I have is the poor sound dampening construction. the maintenance staff is awesome, and Melissa in the front office is always really helpful and prompt to address any concerns.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Living here is a good experience good service good people in rental office good neighborhood but I think still there is space for more improvement

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live. Staff is very helpful and polite. Maintenance team is one of the best. Always fast response to our requests. Location is awesome too. Love living in Ballantyne.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The staff is highly helpful, maintenance team is one call away. The community offers Great amenities with affordable rates. The neighborhood is bonus on top

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have only lived at Plantation Park for about a month, but I am very happy here. Perfect location. Love the fact that the gates are closed always as opposed to just certain times of the day.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Living here is great! Maintenance has always been super helpful and the front office staff is nice. The pool and gym are always very clean as well.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Very happy to live here.management is so good. Never hesitate and very cool and friendly..they arrange monthly parties..my comunity neiblurs are so good

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Community is great.. I love the amenities as well.. I love this apt as it is very spacious, clean and well maintained.. Every 15 days they organise events to engage community members which is a great way to know each other..

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Is a place you can call home, nice neighborhood, safe for the kids, close to everything, the stuff respond immediately to your needs, maintenance do their, all the amenities are in excellent conditions, clean.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Amazing location, great neighbors. Always clean, Absolutely first class community. Definitely worth taking a visit. Being a Charlotte native it still feels like a I moved to a new city

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

El condominio es cómodo y confortable, es también muy agradable en cuanto a sus jardines y zonas verdes, lo que si se debe mejorar mucho, es la atención al cliente de la parte administrativa, realmente es deficiente, muchas gracias por la atención.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great location, surrounded by shops, restaurants, workout facilities, and entertainment. Clean environment, quiet. Amazon Hub is amazing. Community events. Only downfall is it seems to be a lot of water bugs outside of the apartment and seen them inside my apartment.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live and close to a lot of shopping stores. To live in peace is the best plus of all. I definitely would refer you to give them a try.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Maintenance is slow, in the morning lobby is closed and they haven't given us the mugs for our coffee since they are getting rid of the paper cups. It sucks to wake up early to go to the lobby and the door is locked or either no cups to put your coffee in

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I am very happy with my resident experience. The grounds are kept neat and clean. Maintenance is quick to respond. Neighbors are friendly. I just wish there was more parking.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

We have been here for over 5 years and at just keeps getting better and better!! This is only the second apartment we have ever loved in. In the last place we called it just that, an apartment.....here at Plantation Park Apartments at Ballantyne we call it home🥰 Everyone from the office crew to the maintenance crew to our neighbors are more then acquaintances, they have become friends!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I enjoy the community, dog park and have met some friendly people here. The planned events are a nice touch to the experience. Amazon Hub is very helpful and convenient

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

An enjoyable and relatively safe place to live. Most of the staff are friendly and great neighbors! Close to shopping plazas, grocery and convenience stores, and eateries.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Sabrina was extremely helpful. She made the process stress free. She made sure I had all the information I needed. I love my new place!!!!!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Just a wonderful experience living here.....great staff. Starting our 11th year here and we never doubted our choice for calling this HOME.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Lack of garbage bins after living here 7 months (still waiting), also cockroaches are seen once a week or so (in hallways, scurrying around)

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live. Super safe community with lots of fantastic amenities. The events are great allowing you the chance to meet your neighbors. The grounds are kept clean and landscaped nicely.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Apartments are really very good, and fitness center is awesome. Every resident will enjoy here after stay, and staff is really very good. If you want to go for basketball or volleyball plantation have the courts.