Great place to live and close to a lot of shopping stores. To live in peace is the best plus of all. I definitely would refer you to give them a try.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Maintenance is slow, in the morning lobby is closed and they haven't given us the mugs for our coffee since they are getting rid of the paper cups. It sucks to wake up early to go to the lobby and the door is locked or either no cups to put your coffee in

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I am very happy with my resident experience. The grounds are kept neat and clean. Maintenance is quick to respond. Neighbors are friendly. I just wish there was more parking.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

We have been here for over 5 years and at just keeps getting better and better!! This is only the second apartment we have ever loved in. In the last place we called it just that, an apartment.....here at Plantation Park Apartments at Ballantyne we call it home🥰 Everyone from the office crew to the maintenance crew to our neighbors are more then acquaintances, they have become friends!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I enjoy the community, dog park and have met some friendly people here. The planned events are a nice touch to the experience. Amazon Hub is very helpful and convenient

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

An enjoyable and relatively safe place to live. Most of the staff are friendly and great neighbors! Close to shopping plazas, grocery and convenience stores, and eateries.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Sabrina was extremely helpful. She made the process stress free. She made sure I had all the information I needed. I love my new place!!!!!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Just a wonderful experience living here.....great staff. Starting our 11th year here and we never doubted our choice for calling this HOME.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Lack of garbage bins after living here 7 months (still waiting), also cockroaches are seen once a week or so (in hallways, scurrying around)

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live. Super safe community with lots of fantastic amenities. The events are great allowing you the chance to meet your neighbors. The grounds are kept clean and landscaped nicely.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Apartments are really very good, and fitness center is awesome. Every resident will enjoy here after stay, and staff is really very good. If you want to go for basketball or volleyball plantation have the courts.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great location. Maintenance staff is so quick and efficient. Never had a problem with Leasing office . Great parties at the club house. Love the pool.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Lucky community for me. I like valet trash service and quick maintenance. The staff needs to be more approachable and not be rude. The community is very close to my office so easy to commute.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I love it here! The events are amazing & the staff is amazing! I would highly recommend living here to all my friends and family. The events are great!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Hey guys, We've been out of state and doing a move which means jumping in and out of the area. Just want to say that while I've not used the office much, every time I have been in there the team has been great. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice and peaceful place. Maintenance Crew always on top. Leasing office staff is always willing to help you. Things that could be improved: 1. Sometimes your package gets delivered in the leasing office and they do not notify you. 2. When you send e-mails to the general e-mail, you always get an e-mail saying that your e-mail couldn't be delivered. That being said, the staff replies to you for some e-mails you sent. Not sure if they receive all the e-mails though.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I had complaints about the apartment we were living in when we first moved in here , it all fine now. I like getting coffee at the leasing office.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

So far everything has been great! Our move-in went smoothly and we are really happy with our decision to move here. The apartment was very clean and all of the staff have been incredibly welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

So far it’s been a good experience. Everything about this community is as expected. Apart from the apartment all the amenities are very nice and available at all times.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Some minor issues on move-in but taken care promptly the property management team. Apartment complex has many amenities including pool, basketball court, volley ball court and small gym. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Apt management is nice.they listen and work done immediately.they all are good.so far i have raised 4 concers.all of them immediately resolved by creating work orers

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have not moved in to my apartment at Plantation Park yet, but I have been engaging with the community through this app; and it gives me a sense that this is a community that cares about its residents. I look forward to moving in and enjoy all the amenities that Plantation Park has to offer.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

registration of the contract and the display of the apartments, I liked it very much. the staff is very sociable and friendly. The first impression is very good and positive. it is bad that there is no personal place for the car, but so far there have been no problems to find free space. we hope that further we will also like everything. Sorry for my English

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

This is such a great place to live. Its quiet and gated. The leading staff are amazingly friendly and work hard to resolve any concerns. The maintenance are also equally as friendly.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The staff, amenities, community, and apartment have all been amazing! Ballantyne is a beautiful area and this apartment is no exception. Definitely recommend!