Plantation Park Apartments

4.5

4.5

Excelente vivir aquí en Plantatation park Bldv súper feliz, lo recomiendo mucho para vivir, la piscina es excelente y el gym y los eventos que hacen
Great place to live, nice open environment, gated community, and huge apartment for a great rate. Love it!! The area is so close to tons of great shops, interstates and nature trails.
Good Neighborhood, responsive office staff. Some of the units are really remodeled, but the one I am in is a little dated, but in good shape regardless. I would love it if they would do wood plank flooring in all the units, not just the bottom levels.
Sooo Today is my first day here, I went to sleep and was able to wake up in this gorgeous space! I’m so happy that I chose this Community, located here in ballantyne, the location is AMAZING.... The property is beautiful, my apartment is huge, the leasing process was smooth and stress- free and Sabrina was a jewel to work with!! Y’all should come on by and check it out! You won’t be sorry!
Awesome staff! So many community activities even with COVID, (COVID friendly of course). Awesome communication we get a daily digest so everyone is aware of everything new and going on.
Since we found our forever home here at Plantation Park, everything has changed.....staff, full (beautiful) renovation of the clubhouse (fitness area, pool area, etc). The one constant has been the outstanding service that we have received. If there us a problem, big or small, they are on it with a smile! Plantation Park Apts is more then our apartment, it is our home!
I love living here. The maintenance department is so fast and courteous. My neighbors are friendly and I look forward to meeting more people and hanging out at the pool this summer.
During my stay at Plantation Park Apartments, a property of Greystar Real Estate Partners in the Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina
Things have changed over the last year. Not as peaceful as it used to be. I love and appreciate peace and quiet. More loud & rambunctious kids; construction (not related to Plantation Park Apts.) keeps the noise and dirt/dust levels extremely high; & loud vehicles are just a few examples of the noises.
Es bueno aquí vivir gracias me gusta las áreas comunes son buenas, todo es bonito, me gusta vivir aquí, los colegios son buenos y la gente amistosa.