Plantation Park Apartments

So far so good! Mostly quiet, communication from the office is perfect. Glad we picked this community! Also, looking forward to being able to shoot pool!
Very nice just wish the trash service would check my unit more often. Nice community and friendly atmosphere and the neighbors are friendly. Happy to be a part of the community.
We've had a really good experience so far! Plantation Park has a great location, the neighborhood is family friendly and their maintenance team is great!
It has been the best so far I’m excited for new beginnings at my future residence, I’m excited to meet new people that live around me and more.
I’ve only been here for 2 months but I love it! Nick is the best he’s so helpful and answers any questions I have. Also, maintenance is outstanding. They are quick to respond to problems and very efficient.
I dont have much complaints about this place, the apartment I am in has mold in the window. Water bugs come in occasionally. My bf just caught a frog and let it out. it was cute.
The community is great. My neighbors are friendly and keep to themselves mostly. Unfortunately due to covid the community gym is on schedule based only and because I get back from work late we dont get to use the gym due to the limited scheduling hours.
We've been in NC for almost 3 months now. I was weary about getting an apartment (I've only heard horror stories from family). This place is amazing! It is definitely the exception. The maintenance crew is extremely friendly, the complex is clean and maintained, the neighbors I have met are extremely nice, the price reasonable, and the apartment itself is gorgeous! I couldn't ask for more.
Awesome experience. Bring Brunch Back, as soon as possible. We moved in after Covid so we never got to experience Brunch The photo advertising the event looks amazing. As soon as things get back to normal, we would love to experience a community brunch at the club house; even if it is grab and go.
I really love the safety! It definitely makes me feel more comfortable, especially being a new mom with a baby. I also value how well lit everything is.