Plantation Park Apartments

4.4

4.4

Maria
about 2 hours ago
Nice, could be better but that’s with anything and anywhere. Communication and efficiency should be improved. Dumpster smells horrible and is rarely picked up.

Daisy
I already pay my rent on line. I am not changing that but thank you. I like my way. It is nice of you to offer but I am very happy with the way I do it now.

Sarah
1 star
trash is almost never picked up, if the bag is full it is left in the trash bin for raccoons to find. There's no communication of important things like water shut off. Other residents children and pets frequently walk through our patio violating our privacy. lights do not turn on until well after dark making it very hard to see to get into your unit. No recycling pick up either. I pay each month for valet trash service but most of the time I have to take my trash to the dumpster across the complex myself.

Rachel
Jalissa was so helpful and patient during the leasing process, 5 stars all the way! Community looks pristine, and the apartments are spacious

Barbara H.
Awesome community friendly to fellow residents and community neighbors alike welcoming Southern charm and long-term community plans to rebuild Charlotte.

Jack
Office manager Madison assisted me in getting my mail. Had been trying to retrieve my mail for about a week or so Stopped in and spoke with Madison Madison tried my key and it didn't work for her as well She used the master key open my box with what seemed to be several weeks of mail had accumulated To my amazement, when I got home and was going thru the mail I had a check that I had been looking for Deposited It..👍 Thanks Madison!!

Chiradeep
Plantation park apartment is a great place for living. It’s calm, quiet and safe place for family. Staffs are wonderful and always look forward for any help and support always. I am in this property for last 3 years and really loving this place

Kakali
Excellent place to stay Stuff are very nice Service is excellent Neat and clean Timely trash collection Well equipped gym Amazon hub is next to mailbox to collect all our online orders is very convenient

Hannah
The location is amazing and being new to Charlotte… I love the weather! A great community to raise and family. Just renewed another year!!!!

Chang yuan
It's been almost 3 months since we moved in. I have submitted several maintenance requests and got them solved really quickly. Thanks to the team! Kylie, Julissa, Shai & everybody.