The layout is great. The apartment is clean and modern, The staff were friendly and lots of amenities. The complex is clean and safe. It is also close to major roads. Very happy so far.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Amazing community! Beautiful clean, great location! Definitely will love this home! We looked at different locations but this is the only one we applied to! Exceeded what we wanted

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

This is an amazing place to live. There is such a great staff. The location is great. I have renewed several times. And I will continue renewing my lease.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

A joy to live here!! Great neighborhood, neighbors and the management is first rate!!! Maintenance is top notch!! No major complaints about the living experience here!!! 10 years here!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great office staff. Tavarius was great during our search and answered any of our questions. Would highly recommend Plantation park to everyone looking in the area

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The community is always clean and the neighbors are always nice. The community staff love their jobs and show it. Thank you guys for making this the bes community ever.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors. With great perks as well. The community is clean and close to great restaurants and nightlife.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Remodeled interior with modern/contemporary style. Friendly and responsive staff. Well kept grounds. Online auto payment. All conveniences (gas/food/entertainment) within 1 to 5 mintues drive.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

It has been more than two years for me here at the community and so far It's been a pleasant stay here. Plus point staying here it is closer to a lot of good restaurants.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Over all friendly staff, maintenance staff is the best. When there's an issue it gets fixed fairly fast. Wish the gym was bigger, more variety of equipment

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Love the location for the price. This area is a great place to live, easy access to the highways to get around the city. A lot of great places to eat and grab a beer in the area as well.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

My experience here has been awesome. Very quiet and calm. The people here are also nice and friendly. My mother and my little brother love it here

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Excellent customer service and friendly staff members . Tavarus led the tour and highlighted the benefits of living here. I could not resist all the great features.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

This community has the best resident events of anywhere that I've lived, and you guys are constantly blowing me away with fun things to do during the week! I love being able to pop in for "Wine Wednesday" with one of my girlfriends and meet some of my neighbors. My husband loves it when you guys have mimosas and waffles :)

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

My expericinece here at plantation park has been a great experience so far. I love the fact that we can go to the club house and workout and also play basketball. The pool is also a plus.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I’m finally home! That’s what Plantation Park feels like. The staff is like family. Quickly to respond to our every need. The surroundings are impeccably beautiful and well maintained. We love our well appointed apartment. The neighbors are wonderful people. We especially live and enjoy our many events. We truly feel appreciated.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

So far so good here at Plantation Park (although I have to admit, I hate the name for certain reasons). The repair requests here are answered pretty quickly, and that is usually a big issue with rental properties. I like that there are different activities organized by the from office and the other residents are pretty nice. The area is clean. The community is well kept by management, we just need people to pick up after their dogs better. I have recently renewed the lease, so overall, we like it.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Parking in the back of the complex could be expanded but the price is the best I’ve seen for the area. Plus, they have community events every now and again like free tacos!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Love it I just moved in, my apartment is cozy and I feel at home! all staff is on point very prompt with whatever you need, Go Plantation Park Ballantyne ! :)

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Super cool place to live in,and amazing ambiance where children can thoroughly is enjoy. Staff here are really responsive,specially the maintenance guys they do an amazing job

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Amazing place to live, So lively and fresh. And the locality its located, is so good. All the apartments have good appliances. Staff here are friendly

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great location, very safe, well kept amenities! Speed bumps are a little too hard on the cars (even when going 2mph over them) otherwise a great place to live!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Very good so far. Love the natural light in the apt. Tavarus was really helpful showing us the options we had for the period we were looking for.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The establishment is very organized and everyone is so helpful. They do a resident event once a week to get the community involved a little more and that is very nice

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Management is amazing. They are very nuce and help you with everything. The maintanence guys are algo great and knowledgeable, if something is not working they will come right away! I love living here!