So far thing have been extremely positive. Having to move from out of state and into the complex unseen the staff was very accommodating (especially Nicholas, who we talked to almost on a daily basis) and willing to go the extra mile. Our apartment was ready for us to move into when we arrived. They still plan to make a few minor upgrades for us (things we did not even think twice about being an issue) that were unable to be accomplished do to the Long Weekend and us moving up our move-in date. We love the gated community aspect. The community has a mix of singles|couples|young families living in the apartments which creates a fun environment. I have not had the opportunity yet to explore all the amenities Plantation Park has to offer, but look forward to taking full advantage once we are completely moved into our new place and feel settled in.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

It's been very nice and pleasant so far and the management is very friendly and responsive always. The location is also very good and you get everything at a driving distance.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The apartment was not in the right conditions. Many things to fix The rest of the things well. when the assistance for any problems has been required, very timely attention

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice, quiet community. My apartment is newly renovated with all new appliances, hardwood floors, light fixtures, etc. and I love it! Cant’t complain!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice apartment. Good location, very good schools this is very important. I want the office to be open as before, so you can relax and chat with friends.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

My experience in my apartment was so good. I have two things to resolve there. there is a leak in the bathroom, under the toilet and the kitchen sink.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I really like the community and Ballantyne area. The leasing office personnel could be more responsive to requests. Other than a few times, I'm always having to follow up in person to email or phone requests because I don't hear back from them. I'm a quiet, good paying resident that doesn't reach out to the office often so it would nice when I do that I get a timely response.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

When I inquired about living here, I was told a garage in my building would be available. When I decided to apply, I was told a garage was no longer available but a garage unit would be available in late October or early November in an adjacent building. I've never heard back on garage availability since then. Also, i have a neighbor above me who seems to be always walking and stomping across the floor (perhaps the floors are thin which is why I hear every step they make). Finally, my stairwell was recently shut down all of a sudden without prior notice and my only option is to walk through muddy grass everyday to get to/from my car. I haven't been given an ETA on when construction of the stairwell will be completed.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Life has been pretty good here! A times a bit of a wait for service, but all in all good. Was suppose to get sprinkler head replacement, rescheduled, never came. Talked to office said they would look into it. Never heard back. Perhaps they replaced and didnt leave paperwork behind to verify? They look the same to me.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice and beautiful community, club house is good. Perfect location as it is near to highway, shops. Love to see dog parks playing in the dog park.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Community is very resident friendly.. They organize events to engage society members which is absolute fun.. My apartment is also well maintained and they send maintenance staff so quickly to fix the issue..

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Plantation park is a great community. All the staff welcome you every day with open arms. There warm smiles and friendly demeanor make you feel like you are staying at 5 star Resort. The residents are like a close knit family.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Melissa, the assistant manager, and the maintenance crew are all amazing people to work with! The other staff are professional and helpful as well. The community pool and amenities are wonderful and we've made good use of them.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The amenities are fantastic, but the only issue that I have is the poor sound dampening construction. the maintenance staff is awesome, and Melissa in the front office is always really helpful and prompt to address any concerns.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Living here is a good experience good service good people in rental office good neighborhood but I think still there is space for more improvement

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live. Staff is very helpful and polite. Maintenance team is one of the best. Always fast response to our requests. Location is awesome too. Love living in Ballantyne.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The staff is highly helpful, maintenance team is one call away. The community offers Great amenities with affordable rates. The neighborhood is bonus on top

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have only lived at Plantation Park for about a month, but I am very happy here. Perfect location. Love the fact that the gates are closed always as opposed to just certain times of the day.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Living here is great! Maintenance has always been super helpful and the front office staff is nice. The pool and gym are always very clean as well.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Very happy to live here.management is so good. Never hesitate and very cool and friendly..they arrange monthly parties..my comunity neiblurs are so good

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Community is great.. I love the amenities as well.. I love this apt as it is very spacious, clean and well maintained.. Every 15 days they organise events to engage community members which is a great way to know each other..

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Is a place you can call home, nice neighborhood, safe for the kids, close to everything, the stuff respond immediately to your needs, maintenance do their, all the amenities are in excellent conditions, clean.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Amazing location, great neighbors. Always clean, Absolutely first class community. Definitely worth taking a visit. Being a Charlotte native it still feels like a I moved to a new city

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

El condominio es cómodo y confortable, es también muy agradable en cuanto a sus jardines y zonas verdes, lo que si se debe mejorar mucho, es la atención al cliente de la parte administrativa, realmente es deficiente, muchas gracias por la atención.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great location, surrounded by shops, restaurants, workout facilities, and entertainment. Clean environment, quiet. Amazon Hub is amazing. Community events. Only downfall is it seems to be a lot of water bugs outside of the apartment and seen them inside my apartment.