I have been here for two years and have loved living here. Melissa and Tavares are great to work with. My kids have found a great community of friends and the resident events are always really fun.

For the most part, this community is outstanding. It's peaceful, there are excellent amenities here. However, the grounds toward the back don't look as nice as the grounds at the front of the community. In addition, there should be a pet free building for those of us that are not friends of the furry animals.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The office staff are super friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is pretty and the amenities are awesome. I also love that the office holds events for the community members.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have been a resident here for less than a month. I am very happy with my home, it’s location. Is perfect for me!! Tavarus did an excellent job helping me pick this unit according to my wishlist. I hope to be here for a long time to come. Neighbors are nice, property is clean and well kept. Even my dog is happy here. Very grateful and excited to get settled in and see what’s next!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The staff is so helpful and friendly. It is quiet and peaceful in my building. We also love the community and surrounding restaurant options.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I moved to a 2 br in Plantation Park recently. Some issues when we moved in (original keys given to us did not work; A/C was not working for 3 days; key fobs were not programmed when given to us; mail keys did not work) but everyone in the office was very helpful with every issue.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Really nice community, I've enjoyed living here. Lots of amenities and fun resident events. Perfect location close to everything. Friendly staff, and neighbors!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great neighborhood with easy access to highways. Many good restaurants available to choose from in the area. Community is clean and have good food provided in the community events.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Maintenance side to come twice to fix a problem in still barely fixed and took a week from my trash to be taken out. The noise from From the Box outside is loud and we all on the sorry should get some money off of a rent

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Good community with good amenities and pleasant living atmosphere with good maintenance Work done by maintenance staff is pretty quick. Overall this is a good community

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

We were worried about relocating to the Charlotte area when we didnt have a place to rent lined up. When we toured plantation park we knew this would be where we wanted to stay!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I moved in on 5/5/19. Tavarus has been an amazing help with the application process. The $200 administration fee was a little much on top of $150 of 2 application fees. The apartment had many little cosmetic problems but nothing major. So far, a pleasant experience!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

As i have always said, It's been one of my best experience here and that's one of the reason i have stuck here this long. Looking forward to have an extended stay here.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great area of Charlotte to live in. Walking distance from shops, restaurants, and parks. Right off 485 where you are literally 20 minutes from everything Charlotte has to offer. Great amenities and grounds and the community events are great!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place! Staff is friendly. They host events every month for sporting events or just get together to meet other residents. Getting a response very quickly when needing to talk to management.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great neighborhood with lots of amenities. The clubhouse is well maintained with a gym that has 3 workout areas. We plan to make good use of the pool this year, as well!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

So far so good. The front gate wasn't working the other day and the hot water stopped flowing, that sucked. The coffee at the club house is great, but it ran out of milk which also sucked.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I love the location and gated community of Plantation Park! The lobby is beautiful and right next to some great establishments in Ballantyne!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Plantation Park is perfectly located in Ballantyne. It seems to have every thing that you would need in the apartment complex including a pool with a great lounge area, a well equipped gym and a great clubhouse to relax at.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live. The staff are incredible. Plenty of amazing amenities available for residents to use. And there is an Amazon hub locker for packages.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I loved this appartment. It is quite spacious and well maintained.. However its been just few days we moved in but I found the community a great place to live in.. Amenities are superb.. location is fabulous.. Leasing staff is so cooperative..

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Sabrina, Tavarus, Jorge, and Santiago have been fantastic in helping us select a unit and making sure it is perfect. We are happy to be here.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I just moved to North Carolina and living in plantation park apartments has made it such an easy adjustment. The community is beautiful and the apartments are spacious. Most importantly it feels safe!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

This is a nice community and the staff is helpful. It is quiet and safe. The amenities are good. Parking is ample. Very happy so far with our service.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Love here but it needs to cater to children as well for playgrounds! You all have a dog park only! Not good ! Other than that the office staff is wonderful shout out to Tavurus well the only guy in there he is always following through!! The way you all keep it clean love it ! Maintenance is great!