Great location. Maintenance staff is so quick and efficient. Never had a problem with Leasing office . Great parties at the club house. Love the pool.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Lucky community for me. I like valet trash service and quick maintenance. The staff needs to be more approachable and not be rude. The community is very close to my office so easy to commute.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I love it here! The events are amazing & the staff is amazing! I would highly recommend living here to all my friends and family. The events are great!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Hey guys, We've been out of state and doing a move which means jumping in and out of the area. Just want to say that while I've not used the office much, every time I have been in there the team has been great. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Nice and peaceful place. Maintenance Crew always on top. Leasing office staff is always willing to help you. Things that could be improved: 1. Sometimes your package gets delivered in the leasing office and they do not notify you. 2. When you send e-mails to the general e-mail, you always get an e-mail saying that your e-mail couldn't be delivered. That being said, the staff replies to you for some e-mails you sent. Not sure if they receive all the e-mails though.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I had complaints about the apartment we were living in when we first moved in here , it all fine now. I like getting coffee at the leasing office.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

So far everything has been great! Our move-in went smoothly and we are really happy with our decision to move here. The apartment was very clean and all of the staff have been incredibly welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

So far it’s been a good experience. Everything about this community is as expected. Apart from the apartment all the amenities are very nice and available at all times.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Some minor issues on move-in but taken care promptly the property management team. Apartment complex has many amenities including pool, basketball court, volley ball court and small gym. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Apt management is nice.they listen and work done immediately.they all are good.so far i have raised 4 concers.all of them immediately resolved by creating work orers

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have not moved in to my apartment at Plantation Park yet, but I have been engaging with the community through this app; and it gives me a sense that this is a community that cares about its residents. I look forward to moving in and enjoy all the amenities that Plantation Park has to offer.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

registration of the contract and the display of the apartments, I liked it very much. the staff is very sociable and friendly. The first impression is very good and positive. it is bad that there is no personal place for the car, but so far there have been no problems to find free space. we hope that further we will also like everything. Sorry for my English

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

This is such a great place to live. Its quiet and gated. The leading staff are amazingly friendly and work hard to resolve any concerns. The maintenance are also equally as friendly.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The staff, amenities, community, and apartment have all been amazing! Ballantyne is a beautiful area and this apartment is no exception. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great place to live. Quiet, lots of perks such as the fitness gym, swimming pool, and gated community . I never had any issues living here and have met some cool friends

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I enjoy living here. Neighborhood is nice. Amenities are good. Parking is not so crowdy. Gym is well maintained. Overall I like this place alot.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Just got my keys on Monday and there were several concerns about the apartment when I stopped by today for the walk-through. The office/management was very surprised, and determined to get things fixed first thing tomorrow morning before my move-in day. I am interested to see if everything gets completed and will update my review once I see how it turns out. So far so good!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Office staff is excellent. Maintenance is very professional, nice and responsive. Pool and the rest of the grounds are very well kept. Location is perfect.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Great community, fun and friendly staff. Kid and family friendly. Near great schools and shopping areas. Walking and sports area, very well maintained

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

Issues with maintenance since move in. The apartment smells like mold during rain storms as well as random toilet smells. It has been a frustrating experience at times to say the least.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have been here for two years and have loved living here. Melissa and Tavares are great to work with. My kids have found a great community of friends and the resident events are always really fun.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

For the most part, this community is outstanding. It's peaceful, there are excellent amenities here. However, the grounds toward the back don't look as nice as the grounds at the front of the community. In addition, there should be a pet free building for those of us that are not friends of the furry animals.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The office staff are super friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is pretty and the amenities are awesome. I also love that the office holds events for the community members.

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

I have been a resident here for less than a month. I am very happy with my home, it’s location. Is perfect for me!! Tavarus did an excellent job helping me pick this unit according to my wishlist. I hope to be here for a long time to come. Neighbors are nice, property is clean and well kept. Even my dog is happy here. Very grateful and excited to get settled in and see what’s next!!

Reply from Plantation Park Apartments

The staff is so helpful and friendly. It is quiet and peaceful in my building. We also love the community and surrounding restaurant options.