Nice place but I was given the wrong apartment. Asked for a second floor a month and a half in advance but after signing the lease I was shown a bottom floor. Not cool.

We have been here a little over a month now and have really enjoyed it. The staff have been helpful and attentive. The one maintenance request we had so far was completed very quickly. The complex has a lot of green space and never feels too crowded. Plenty of parking spaces for residents and guests. It is not far from some great food options. The apartment itself has good storage for us and we really like the kitchen and its amenities. It's cozy and we like how the apartment is spaced. There have only been a few cons so far. I would love a larger workout facility and some new equipment. The laundry room is convenient but occasionally have issues with washers being out of order. I think some additional safety measures could be implemented in the neighborhood such as cameras and maybe some emergency call boxes. The apartment itself could have better outlet placement and light fixture placement but that isn't a big deal. Overall it has been a good experience and my wife and I are much happier here than our last apartment.

The neighbors and staff are nice. The washer and dryer room though could use more maintenance and cleaning, there are times when several machines are down and can not be used.

The manager was so very sweet and understanding. They helped me get into the apartment when I was sleeping in my vehicle. They are just good people.

Wonderful place to live. Very clean quite peaceful. Great place to raise your family. Nice size apartment living room have alot of space & wall space for family pictures.

I love the area around point breeze. Lots to do close by and good shopping n food as well. The staff here and maintenance crew are great and even if they can’t help they can point you in the right direction.

The management team is terrific. Best value close to Nashville TN. Best view in the area. Nice neighbors. Clean and well kept landscaping. Glad to be here.

I have lived here for 6 years, and the only problem I have had was my AC unit went out, and they replaced it the next day. I would recommend, as a good place to live

I have no issues with the community!Residents are friendly and we take care of each other!The office staff is great and the complex is clean

Quiet neighborhood. Great maintenance and office staff. Biggest complaints would be the bugs and the squeaky floor above me. Not necessary, but, there's no ceiling fans in my unit and the living room could use an overhead light.

The staff is personable and will help you out in any way they can. The pool is lovely, and the scenery is beautiful. Point Breeze feels like home!

Very friendly staff good service nice place looking forward to living here new to the area and been helpful in getting acclimated to surrounding area been nice so far thank you for having us

We just signed our lease; the staff was very helpful and friendly. The community is cute and close to everything Nashville has to offer, but just far enough away to feel some peace.

Good move in. The apartment was clean and I could tell some upgrades have been done. New stainless steel appliances and ficlxtures instantly caught my eye.

I have lived here for two and a half years and I like it! People are friendly, maintenance staff is responsive and the grounds are well maintained. No place is perfect, but on the whole, Point Breeze is pretty good.

It’s a nice place. Laundry and fitness center on site and dog park! It’s a nice place to live and the office staff is very nice and very helpfull

I have been here for over 5 years, has mostly been a quiet experience, depending on who is my upstairs neighbor... Never had any issues with security, and the office staff have always been accommodating. Point Breeze has been a plesent place to live

I’ve had nothing to complain about. Community is friendly,and things get done fast with the maintenance crew! The grounds crew keeps it clean outside and the neighbors take care of each other

I like the brand new appliances and faux-barn wood flooring. The light switches and power outlets seem pretty cheap - plugs easily fall out of the sockets. The outdoor lighting definitely needs improvement; I cannot see the black stairs in the dark and have to use my phone to light the way. There are a couple of lights out there that never come on - I assume they are hard to reach, so the bulbs are just never replaced. There is no bathroom access at the pool, which I don't understand. I also wish there was more/better seating in the laundry facility. The staff is great and very responsive and maintenance matters and handled very quickly and efficiently. Super easy access to highways/interstates in what seems to be a nice, safe neighborhood. I've had a pretty positive experience here.

Friendly staff with competitive pricing. Leasing was simple and Tyler responds very quickly and professionally. Good location and no parking issues. One bedroom apartment has plenty of space for my needs. However, apartment is drafty and I have had a fair amount of pests.

I love it here at point breeze. Nice, quiet and clean. The staff is quick to respond and answer your questions. Neighbors are very friendly.

The woman at the front desk was a saint! So sweet and accommodating! Besides a tiny issue inside my place it's been great. Quit community.

The leasing office and maintenance staff are very helpful! The apartments were in great condition upon move in. Noise level is considerable.

I love living here its so peaceful and homey. The management staff are very nice and helpful and the maintenance crew are punctual. Glad I chose this place to call home

great enviroment, quite neighbors, and nice atmosphere. i really like it here. Rent is affordable and close to the interstate. Yet the complex is just out of the way enough to not worry about alot of traffic.