Great apartment complex! Got back to me very quickly about my application and the office staff was very kind and helpful to me. I just moved in and I love it already.

Wonderful and friendly staff! We've been here going on 3 years, loved it the entire time. Maintenance is friendly and prompt, they do a fabulous job !

Walls are pretty thin, but everything is really nice compared to everything else in the same price range. It's nice, quiet, and there's lots of greenery and scenic views from certain balconies!

Great community in a greasy location. I like that it's closer to the city without being right downtown. Denise in the front office is very nice!

Was able to move in right away after getting out of a horrid living situation. The a.c. works great and I really dont even have to use it very often. The repairs needed were done within the first week of my lease there.

Very friendly phone operators, office workers, and community overall. If you're looking for comfortable living spaces and quick travel through booming areas, this is perfect!

This is a nice area and apartment complex. The only problem I have are the ants inside my apartment and the spiders outside my apartment! I hate bugs!!!!

Been living here for over a year and I have to say it's really been great. First time renting at an apartment complex and its been a much more positive experience than I originally expected.

Friendly office staff, they are usually good about urgency with things going on in your apartment. It was almost a month after that the pool opened, however, than we were told.

I am really enjoying living here so far. I'm really glad the pools open now, and the locations great. So far, I have no complaints. Five stars.

The quick brown fox The Quick Brown fox The Quick Brown Fox The Quick brown fox The Quick Brown fox The Quick brown rabbit The Quick Brown Fox and Rabbit

It's a good community , however property lights are regularly burnt out, rent is a bit high for the quality of the units (and rising apparently), also the pool still isn't open. All in all I would still suggest this place to someone looking for a place to start out in Nashville. The management is friendly and addresses tenant needs quickly. Still give it a B+

Staff is great and the renovated rooms are wonderful. I'm glad that tyler gentry worked with me on getting this unit and even offered me a job working for his company.

Excellent place to live! Love the staff, they are always so helpful. Only complaint is that I wish the pool opened earlier in the season. Other than that, everything is wonderful!

Was very helpful during the application process. I called like a million times! An easy to use online website to pay rent! I move in in June and I can't wait!

My apartment was far from being ready On Moving Day but with the help of Robert it is now right where it needs to be. He was prompt and friendly.

Still in my first month here but I must say it's very clean and quiet. Oh did the walk through called maintanice. They came quick and solved all my issues.

Point Breeze is a dream so far, roomie apartments, High ceilings, and easy access to everything in Nashville. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable place to live.

Clean and quiet community. The location is very convenient. The complex is close to the highway and a short drive to nightlife, restaurants and more.

Like it here! The conplex is in a nice area and it is easy to get to other parts of Nashville. Cute apartment. Some people do drive a little fast through the parking lot.

I'm very happy with the apartment and the community. The office is very nice and the leasing staff is great! I'm very happy to be part of the Point Breeze community.

So far so good,just moved in. Community seems nice. Neighbors seen pleasant. We have to learn how to get access to laundry, but we will today.

Wonderful place to be living in a beautiful city. Everyone who works for the apartments are so welcoming and make you feel right at home. Lucky to be living here

The Point Breeze community is quiet, clean and cozy. The place is is peaceful and pet friendly. The environment consists of a number of Midwest and southern families. The environment is safe , quiet and peaceful. The views of the city make coming home relaxing. Five star staff make this a place to call Home!

Generally great maintenance, people above are so loud though. Don't usually have any problems but facilities are older and the heat isn't very good in certain rooms.