Point on Scott

4.6

4.6

Imanii
Living at Point on Scott is such a luxurious experience. The front office staff are gems and have really made quality improvements since I moved here last year. I absolutely adore this complex.
Hui-Lun
Hopefully, the printer in the cyber center are fixed soon. It would be great if the point on scott wifi in the cyber center actually work. I really love the monthly events at POS.
Muboriz
It's been an interesting experience. The Team is always there to help and create fun events. I would strongly recommend Point on Scott to all interested people looking for an apartment nearby
Brionna
about 2 months ago
Yes the amenities are fabulous but they take the time to listen on items that may come up. They are always friendly and looking for ways to make the community better!
David
about 2 months ago
Great place to live! I really enjoy the amenities, especially the pool, gym, and free food events. I highly recommend living at Point on Scott!
Hiwot
2 months ago
The only thing that stopped me from giving it a 5 Star rating is the constant ambulance sirens. I was referred by a friend and this is so far a good experience.
Alexis
2 months ago
I have to mention Mr. Patrick and Mr. Oscar, they have nothing short of amazing since day one and I am so happy that i get to experience such a great apartment, great location and awesome team from point on scott
Lyna
2 months ago
Nice apartment units. Best customer service I've experienced in all the renting I have done in the past 12 years. However, management has changed frequently in the few years I have lived here. The staffing when I first moved here were superb, professional and friendly. I absolutely loved Stefon. I also had very good experiences with Keyon and the property manager Carla. They knew all of the residents by name and have always been responsive in communication. Customer service is not as great since then. The service now is average. Overall, I would still recommend living at Point on Scott.
Kristin
2 months ago
Absolute BEST PLACE TO LIVE. The staff! The amenities! The events! I might just be a forever resident ... the only tiny thing I wish for sometimes is for the pool to be heated, but then I just visit the hottub :)
Brian
3 months ago
Great! Oscar and the team was awesome. They made everything simple, easy, and quick. He followed up and made sure everything was good. I appreciate everything and the community is great.