Pointe at Central
4.11 stars2,191 Reviews

2,191 Reviews

2,191 Reviews

In terms of resident experience, I would say that it has been very good. I live in a 4 by 2 and it is very nice. The living room is very big and the kitchen has adequate space for all of us. The only issue is that the walls are very thin but you would not notice most of the time. It is a gated community, which makes me feel safe. The shuttle to UCF is very convenient and The Pointe at Central is close to a variety of stores which makes it easy to buy groceries and other necessities.
The amenities are good. I like the events held that are open to all residents. I hope another recycling bin is added because the one we have is kind of far from most buildings.
I’ve had a great experience so far. The amenities are great and it’s such a convenient location. I enjoy the amount of activities that are going on, which makes it feel like more of a community.
1 star
Maintenance is great, front office is kind enough, upper management is rather rude, very clear they care more about the bottom line than residents based off of decisions made from the top.
A very excellent apartment complex! Constantly keeping amenities repaired and maintained, maintenance is always quick to respond, and the staff is very friendly!
I’ve been living here since the start of Fall 2019 and honestly it’s not bad here at all. The only complaint is that the noise coming from other people’s apartments is pretty loud but it doesn’t get to be too bad. Maintenance staff are really good and come take care of issues within a day. Great and affordable place overall.
The pointe at central is pretty good. It's nice that the apartments have balconies. The bedrooms are somewhat small but you have all the amenities needed in the apartment.
So far living at The Pointe hasn't been a bad experience. The maintenance staff is nice and come quickly when an order is put in. The only problem that I notice is that when school starts the car line to get into the Pointe is ridiculous. I be a lieve that residents should have their own gate so that we dont have to wait so long to get I to our own houses.
It has been great living here. The community gives a sense of family and friendship and the price for what you get is great. It is also great to be so close to the UCF campus
Everything is good I just wish the apartments were better taken care off by the landlord. A lot of things are very old and the apartment show lots of wear from ages of use.