I’ve been living here for the past few years and it’s the cheapest priced student apartment by ucf. The residents around here are pretty laid back and nice and the people in the office are nice and helpful. They throw monthly events that are cool and waffle Wednesday are good. Overall not to shabby.

I find the apartment to be very clean and well kept. I had a pretty difficult experience when I first moved in with my sublease but I was able to get it taken care of pretty quickly

Not great, used to be a good price for what you get but now they increased rent and put a cap on utilities. Not a great price for what you get.

The Pointe at central is a quiet neighborhood, intrusion isn’t something that you have to worry about here, maintenance is friendly and timely.

Reply from Pointe at Central

It was pretty great the first year I lived here. After renewal, however, I noticed a few downsides. I would really prefer if the Pointe at Central could rearrange their roommate matching since I am nearly a graduate student with new roommates who are underclassmen which I find uncomfortable. I prefer to have roommates closer to my academic standing and age. Otherwise, the price for what you get is pretty good.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The amenities that the Pointe at Central offers have been great. I enjoy getting tea in the morning before class and using the computer lab that is open until 12 a.m. everyday.

Reply from Pointe at Central

It's nice. It is a clean area and very close to University of Central Florida. It is affordable for me and accepts Florida college pre pay as well.

Reply from Pointe at Central

I have had a good experience here at the Pointe at Central. They keep the complex clean and the atmosphere is friendly. The only recommendation I would provide is for them to provide a recycling bin.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The experience here is amazing! There are always activities going on, two great pools, and a gym I enjoy going to from time to time. The customer service in the office is great!

Reply from Pointe at Central

I have lived here for two years and the community is not bad. The staff is nice but the walls are so thin you hear everything. I think you get a lot of benefits living here like being close to the school but I think the price to much for all that and a tiny apartment is to high. Overall I didn't hate living here but it had it's moments.

Reply from Pointe at Central

Love the environment. so far my time here has been enjoyable from having great roommates to the various amenities this apartment offers to their residents. also great events

Reply from Pointe at Central

My roommates were not good and the noise is pretty bad. The only good thing is maintenance is really good and always timely. The amenities were nice.

Reply from Pointe at Central

So much fun with great people enjoying great amenities with lots of fun activities. Having a clean and fun place to live, hang out, and study is the best part!

Reply from Pointe at Central

The community events are a lot of fun and I appreciate the effort that everyone puts into them. However, the wifi is finicky and the front office can't do much to help.

Reply from Pointe at Central

Definitely a great place to live, I wish there was less maintenance people that would come in and out of the apartment but otherwise there's not a better place in the area!

Reply from Pointe at Central

I've been living here for almost a year and I really have no complaints. Its the best value for price student housing near UCF. Lots of community activities, maintenance and staff is polite and the whole complex is in good shape.

The amenities are very nice. These include the kitchen appliances and the gym in the clubhouse. I also love the location as it is very close to UCF's campus.

It basically has everything you need to have a great time indoors and outdoors! The pool is clean and the maintenance is quick and involved.

The apartment complex is pretty nice. I like to go to the pool and the clubhouse, and play on the basketball court. I like the neighborhood.

Reply from Pointe at Central

why is this section 140 characters? Do you really need me to tell you it’s really not great by any means in this many characters? Also, HEY MANAGEMENT: landlords are not cool and never will be, so stop trying

Good amenities and floor plans and the maintenance crew and staff are always super nice! I’ve had a bit of a noise issue but other than that, not bad

Reply from Pointe at Central

I love the location of The Pointe and how close it is to UCF and my work. The complex itself has lots to do like the gym and relaxing at the pool and there are always events going on.

Really great community, lots of activities and amenities. Apartments are nice and clean and the staff is very willing to help with any issues.

It looks great and everything is really nice! It’s really a great place to live everything is done and a timely manner and it’s very clean and very well kept

Reply from Pointe at Central

Pool is beautiful and peaceful when needing to get away from my studies. It’s not to far away from Walmart so it’s easy to get what’s needed quickly. The rooms are spacious.