Everything is very clean and well maintained. The clubhouse looks very nice. The guards at the entrance gives me a sense of security and peace of mind.

The apartment took some work to clean, but is nice space wise. Noise from neighboring comunnities travel. Plenty of parking and the shuttle is super convenient. Maintenance wasn’t the best at first. As online forms came in it was a lot easier and they repair things even same day. The neighboring complexes may have noisy neighbors sometimes, but I rarely notice. The free amenities are my favorite part. I love waffle wednesday and the coffe/ hot cocoa disprnser. Great for morning pick ups or something quick and warm when studying. The pool feels a lot larger once you’re in it swimming about. The hammocks are nice too and a good get away since its further in the complex. Really this place is a bargain compared to other apartments in the area. Only complaint is the silverfish bugs that seemingly everyone is dealing with and the wifi not being reliable.

I love living at the pointe! Living here makes student housing easy and worry free. I enjoy the reasonable rent, limitless electricity, fun resident events, and the multiple student resources like free printing and the ucf shuttle.

I love living here I would not want to be anywhere else. The staff here is great and helpful and everyone is so nice. The shuttle is also great for class.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The Pointe is a Great community. Its tranquil and quiet. I would definitely recommend it to all college students. Theres 2pools and a theres a hot tub at the main pool.

Reply from Pointe at Central

overall, pretty good. the walls are really thin, though, so you can hear just about anything going on both outside or in your roommate's room.

Reply from Pointe at Central

It is a very nice and safe community. The staff is very helpful when it comes to questions and issues and they're all just 1 phone call away.

Reply from Pointe at Central

Good place to live, prices are on the rise for the same locations, however. Amenities are nice, I love the hammocks and the grills in phase 2

Reply from Pointe at Central

amazing!!!! everyone is so friendly (staff and roommates). ALWAYS something to do. great amenities. great price. events put together by staff are always a plus for new students!

Reply from Pointe at Central

Being open until midnight was something I wish I took more advantage of. I've recently moved away and now miss the pool and grill. The free coffee was definitely a huge help during finals.

Reply from Pointe at Central

Great space nice views, lots of fun event but the power goes off often when there’s a storm, and if you have loud upstairs neighbors you can hear everything

Reply from Pointe at Central

I enjoyed the apartment. It was in good condition, as well as clean. Had very minimum problems with roaches which was great. The community is great. Only thing they lacked was not being pet friendly.

Reply from Pointe at Central

I love the Pointe because of the staff and their attentiveness. I think the apartment is spacious & the living area is clean. I also love the pool.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The staff was very attentive and helpful, upbeat, kind. The stay itself was very peaceful and mature. The neighbors and community itself is great and would recommend.

Reply from Pointe at Central

everyone is great in this community! They all seem like a fun bunch to be around and will always have your back no matter what. It is an awesome place to be at anytime.

Reply from Pointe at Central

I havent even lived here yet; so my review will be based on the subleasing procedure. It was pretty easy, except that I HAD to use a moneyorder. On the day I signed I learned what one even was. This process seems very dated to me and was very inconvenient

Reply from Pointe at Central

Went to visit I love it sooo much everything about it is what I imagined even better if anything I can’t wait to move in and decorate my new place

Reply from Pointe at Central

Good so far, my apartment has flies but that’s the only negative. Everyone I’ve meet here is nice and the RAs are helpful. My roommates are nice and my apartment has hardware floors

Reply from Pointe at Central

I have been living at the pointe for over a year and it has been so wonderful. The staff is very friendly and maintanence does a good job at being timely with their work.

Reply from Pointe at Central

Its a great place to be, the gym is good enough to replace the pact UCF gym and I was just really excited to know i was going to have a Full sized bed

Reply from Pointe at Central

I've had an amazing 3 years at PaC. Loved the pool and the Clubhouse. Maintenance was always there to help. Bus service worked out great. Waffles were fantastic. The bed did hurt my back and the desk could have been larger. Other than that, great experiene

Reply from Pointe at Central

Nice apartments. There is plenty of great amenities with two nice pools. Maintenance requests get taken care of really fast. Appliances could be nicer. Overall it is great for the price.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The Pointe had exceeded my expectations with the living environment and their continuing effort to improve the apartments. I love that they are constantly trying to improve

Reply from Pointe at Central

So far everything has been awesome. I am very happy with my apartment and how nice and accommodating it is. Having the armed security is one feature many complexes do not have and I am thankful we are able to have such.

Reply from Pointe at Central

My resident experience has been amazing so far! I recently took over my sister's lease, so I knew what I was getting into as I moved in. I could not be happier in my choice to stay at the Pointe at Central!