This palce is great for students who studying in UCF as well asas other college in Orlando. It has a lot of facility that a student can enjoy and learn effectively.

Very clean apartment when I first moved in. My one complain is the shuttle. It's regularly late. I've enjoyed my stay here thus far. It's a 4 and a half out of five.

Miscommunication with front desk doesnt allow me to give 4 stars. The women at the front desk are good but that is all. The men are in the clouds about certain topics.

My resident experience has been pretty good here at the pointe. They convenience of the shuttle, and having your own washer and dryer really help especially for the price!

The pointe at central is a really safe and quiet housing environment. I haven't had any issues arise with neighbors and the staff is extremely helpful!

The time it takes to send an email to notify us when our packages are delivered takes too long. The staff members are really nice and helpful.

Great place to be, the staff and extremities are great. Hot tub, pool, computer lab, the whole nine yards. Personally I would not want to live anywhere else.

Arrived at a pretty dirty apartment, but our grievances were handled relatively quickly and without much fuss. After a substantial amount of cleaning we now live in a pretty nice apt.

This complex is very nice to live in. The people who work here are very helpful and friendly and very professional. Every issue I had, the community office handled very professionally and in a timely fashion.

The complex is very nice. It does take some time for maintanence to come but otherwise a very nice complex. It is worth the price of the rent if you can afford it.

Everything is great with you guys. I just have one messy roommate but that's not on you. Everyone that works for the pointe is very nice and helpful.

I lived here last year and I feel that the staff was better the previous year. When I moved into my new floor plan there were a number of cosmetic damages from matinence repainting. The bathroom floor was peeling, the carpets and wall fixtures were covered in paint, and none of the lower door handles worked (only the deadbolt works). Obviously matinence did not come into the apartment to fix it up before move in, that or they didn't bother. I really do like the pointe, I am a loyal resident, but I cannot deny that I'm disappointed.

Awesome how you can earn just by being a part of the community. They make it extremely easy and at the same time have tons of opporunities to earn

Great neighborhood and facility!! My apartment is very spacious and quiet. I like the closeness to school as well as the free shuttle service. I'm glad to live here

It is a good price and location. The appliances are a little out of date. The carpet could also be updated or cleaned. I like the furniture!

Maintenance is constantly coming in for checkups which can get annoying because you never know when or if they came already. I like how they try to keep the apartments nice for everyone though.

Best option near UCF. A couple of things could be improved but overall a good place to stay. Maintenance are better at responding. Trash pick up could be better. Mail system has improved as well.

So far so good! Recently moved in and haven't had any major issues. The apartment was clean when I moved in and the staff continues to be pleasant.

It's amazing. Amenities fit your basic needs. Staff are friendly. The community is safe. And free waffles on Wednesday! For what it's worth, I would definitely recommend this to all students.

Overall the community here at the Pointe at Central is very nice. I feel safe and welcome to live here. The only thjng I wish is that there were lights attatched to the fans, better beds, and a nicer stove with a flat cook top because I love to cook.

Everything has been great so far! We got new furniture which is really nice and the neighbors are quite. I really enjoy living at the Point at Central!

Everyone in the office is friendly and super helpful. My only problem is that they need to keep up on the mail center better. My package got delievered on a Monday and I didn’t get it until Wednesday.

The Pointe at Central is a great place to live! Quite and affordable with so much to do! I could not have chosen a better place to live! I love it here!

The Pointe at Central isn't that bad of a place, it's nice and convenient. It's close to campus, which is great. And all of the utilities is included so that makes the Pointe that much better.

Great value for the price. Amenities are nice and accessible, maintenance handles any issues in a timely manner. No issues with noise or filth.