The pointe at central is a great apartment community for any students looking for off campus housing around UCF. Can’t wait to live here in the upcoming years

it amazing to be here i enjoy every second being here i get to meet so many new people hete and i quickly start to make new friends so thanks

Great experience so far. Calm and safe community, maintenance attends fast, and great location. The shuttle comes every 20 minutes and the clubhouse is very nice and clean. Apartments are clean and spacious.

I toured an apartment and I really liked what is offered. The furnishing was very nice, there’s a lot of space, and I love how affordable it is for what is offered.

For everything that I am receiving I actually like living here. Only thing that is very inconvenient is the VERY limited VISTOR parking! This would be SO much better if there were more or an alternative when there is no more parking spots.

I haven't even moved in yet and I am already in love with The Pointe at Central. There are already so many amazing perks to being a resident; I can't wait to live there and be a part of their amazing community.

The Pointe at Central is a really great living community. With the combination of its competitive prices and decent standard of living, it makes for a good choice for any college student in the UCF area.

So far everything’s fine. I have no complaints. I would like it if we could receive new appliances such as a fridge, stove, and oven but other than that everything is fine.

Great tour , wonderful property and wonderful staff that is very knowledgeable about what they’re selling . I would certainly recommend the pointe at central to friends .

I'm going to be moving into the Pointe as of the Fall 2019 semester, but have friends that stay there. I can definitely say that the standard of living and well-updated nature of the environment is great for an affordable price in comparison to other college apartments in the area.

I just renewed the lease for next year. Basically, this is good complex for students, closed to campus and provides shuttle. The living room has a lot of space, and i have fun with roommates

Cheap and awesome i would recommend if you still havent found a place because this place has a pool and hot tub i used almost everyday. The gym is pretty good

Everything has been great except we absolutely need a resident lane and a guest lane at the entrance. It is very difficult when rushing home and you aren’t able to make it in because the line is out to the road!

I have signed up to live at the pointe for August 2019 and so far the staff has been very helpful and informative of all the benefits of living here. The apartment looks great.

It was great, the application process was quick and simple. I’ve been loving the pointe so far. Living accommodations are great and everyone seems really nice here.

The Pointe is a pretty great value for your money, though we get a lot of maintenance people coming and going, my experience has been positive!

Not the best of all the off campus housing, but for the price it is definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend if you have a budget that is too low for most other off campus housing.

Everyone at the Pointe has been super friendly so far and everything looks super clean. I appreciate having all of the amenities they have and it is cool that they do extra fun stuff like this as well!

Best TIME EVER. Furniture and everything is just luxurious and I have the greatest roommates ever!! They make me feel welcomed and that I belong at The point at Central.

Great place! One of the best and cheapest places for UCF student housing. Nice staff, cool amentities, and fun events. The prices keep getting higher, however, which is a little diconcerting, but overall a great place to live

I've really enjoyed my stay here. maintenance is fast, no bugs, and fun community activities. My only complaints are that the walls are a bit thin and the whole place is sort of dated (but still functional!).

I promise you this is one of the best pizza ever decide to live I know I’m going to Renew because I love this place so much. Thanks you guys so much.

I’ve lived here for almost two years and the staff is great, activities are entertaining and there is lots to offer here. Highly recommend close to Ucf.

I have had a great experience living here. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Any problems we have had with the apartment, maintnece has resolved in no time. For the price, it is a great place to be.

The apartment is spacious maintenance is alway presentable and polite. The pool is nice and there’s a hot tub! The roommate matching service works great too