The walls are pretty thin, so I can hear people outside and walking up the stairs. The staff and maintenance is very helpful and responsive.

The staff and RAs are really nice, Waffle Wednesday is the best, and I like how the community is all UCF students. However the student printer in the computer room seems like it always has some kind of technical issue - the last 3 times I needed to print something I couldn’t

The community is very friendly and you get what you pay for so everything is worth it. An added plus is the security gate with patrols over night so I can be comfortable in my apartment.

This place has great rooms and brand new appliances. However, within 10 days my tire was slashed and my car got egged along with many other cars that experienced this.

Very nice community, and so far it has been great!! Staff are quick to help with any issues you may have and the community center hosts fun events for residents that are always nice to go to.

The pointe is a very quiet community. They always have events for students, wether outdoors or indoors. They show concern for their residents and staff is welcoming

My apartment is updated and really nice. I haven’t had any problems with mold or anything. Also, the apartment gave free massages and they leave the gym open longer than other apartments. Maintenance haven’t been an issue..they have been on tome and fixed every problem I put a request in for. Overall, it is a nice place to stay.

The process of leasing has been incredibly well!! Staff is helpful and kind. Understand all the questions I’ve had and helped accordingly! Super happy

things are alright. price is honestly getting kind of ridiculous in my opinion but you know it is what it is. mostly disgusted by the state of the vinyl in my apartment since its peeling and torn everywhere, been this way for ages.

I really liked my roommates and the leasing agents/RA's. I also think that they have a great variety of events for residents. However, I had an issue with electricity overages and although they told me that they'd get back to me, it's been over a month and whenever I call, they're busy. That's the only aspect of living here that's been frustrating. Overall, I enjoyed it!

The staff is usually nice but they usually have no idea what the are doing. If we have a situation that needs immediate attention we aren’t allowed to talk to or see the landlord. Other than that the maintenance crew is pretty fast and they do a good job. And the events the have here are very cute

ResidentInsure™ makes it easy to get the policy you need at a price you can afford. Our online quote system can provide a complete quote in matter of minutes, and allow you to purchase a policy with a few clicks. Online payment options simplify the process even further. It's renters insurance without the worries!

Ive only moved in recently but the office and all the staff was so beyond helpful with everything ive needed so far.The apartment is perfect

Quiet area, seems safe But I've seen more roaches here than I have ever seen in my whole life. Tips: have an exterminator come every once a week.

I love living here. I had cockroaches once so I have to deduct a half star but they are gone now. Wish the events here in the community were more exciting. 9.5/10 would recommend.

Love the community and how they care about the residents, all the fun activities really has helped me meet great people and make good friends, definitely makes the ambiance of family in the neighborhood!

The Pointe has been a great place to live, it can be loud sometimes but otherswise I have no complaints. One recommendation I would have would be to reduce rent even just a little bit for those that renew each year. The Pointe was the best option and most cost effective and is now increasing every year we renew as well as tacking on things like electric cap.

Having a really good experience with my friends here. Staffs are friendly and willing to help me out with problems I have within the apartment

I have an amazing experience living in The Pointe at Center. I am living with my friends here and this community has a lot of activities that help us to relax after school

I like how close everything is in relation to the Pointe since it is so close to UCF. Also, it is nice to have a gym and coffee maker at the club house as this is very convenient.

The events hosted in the clubhouse are so nice! The Pointe recycles now, which is wonderful. I live in the back so there are lots of speed bumps, very annoying, but I really do enjoy living here. Maintenance is great, always quick to help you.

Pretty nice place, one of the cheapest as well. Variety of amenities and staff that get the job done, eventually. Maintenance comes a little often but great otherwise!

The staff is very quick to respond and kind to residents! They hurry to help you with any problem you may have, especially in the registration office.

Amazing staff in the office that know all the answers to your questions. Easy payment process. The pool looks amazing. Maintenance is always quick and ready for anything.

It is okay I really like how the location is convenient and the big size beds! So excited to live there I can't wait I hope the wifi isn't bad