The Pointe at central is an overall great apartment conplex to live in. There is never any loud noises, the pools are open late and so is the club house.

This is my third year living here and I’ve had a enjoyable experience. I currently live in a 2/2 floor level and the only complaint I have is how thin the walls are you can hear everything. And the upstairs neighbors are super load and annoying especially at 3 o’clock or even 5 o’clock in the morning. But it’s nice to have a apartment close to campus the shuttle is a plus and the no caps is excellent!

I honestly love living here!! You guys have the most friendliest staff ever and the maintenance crew is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for making everything painless!!

Really good comunity with all support from the staff. Amazing pool and a lot of events to enjoy and meet people. The apartment is big, but the rooms are a little small

Living at The Pointe is definitely one of the best experiences when it comes to student housing. Rent is affordable, amenities are amazing, and they have an interesting amount of events in the clubhouse that relates to nearly all demographics. Not to mention you get free waffles every Wednesday.

I have lived here for four months now and really enjoy living here at the Pointe. The bang for your buck is amazing, and the amenities are very nice. My favorite feature of the neighborhood is the security gate. It gives me peace of mind that not just anyone can come into the neighborhood.

A friend of mine stayed there and she loved it so I’m thinking to leave The Marquee and move here because there it’s horrible . The management team is very rude and they have no respect for the money they get from us

The pointe is a great place to live. I’ve never had any problem and miantence usually responds in a fairly quick manner. They also provide things like Waffle Wednesday’s and always have activities for residents to participate in.

Pointe at Central is definitely one of the nicest places you can stay at near UCF. It is one of the last remaining places that is committed to keeping utilities included in the rent when so many are making it an extra fee. Rooms are large and the bathrooms are a decent size as well. Main issue is that it can be slow for the internet to come back on when it does go out.

The Apartments are not brand new but, for the price they are they are amazing. The maintenance fixes any problems with a couple days of the work order being submitted.

So far my resident experience has been great. The community events have been really cool, I've become good friends with alot of my neighbors and the shuttles have been great. My only complaint would be the constant maintenance that has been going on for the last few weeks.

it love and it’s so much better then I wanna get to be drunk again soon I love you so I wanna is was your day I love ya I love and miss you so I love you too and I’ll see ya soon I wanna is was

The staff at the Pointe at Central is very good at their job. I am also very happy with the pool area and the office area. The community is very quiet and calm

it is really great I like the amenities. The thing that I like the most is the waffle Wednesday. The free Starbucks coffee in the clubhouse is so clutch.

Mostly good, the amenities are excellent and the WiFi is incredible, YouTube livestreaming is no problem! The staff are mostly friendly, although it is sometimes hard to tell if the security gaurd is allowing you through or wants you to stop. Also, the two buildings closest to Alafaya have a lot of noise, which may make it hard for some to sleep.

I have really enjoyed my time at the pointe. I would recommend for anyone to live here. My only complaint would be for us to have more shuttles running from here to campus.

The Pointe at Central is a great living community that offers so many great things! The recreational activities offered are always fun and the areas ate kept up well too.

I love The Pointe Community, i feel this is my second home. The Pointe staff's really friendly, everytime I need their helps, they always happy to assist me.

This place honestly isn't so bad. It's definitely one of the better student properties for the price. Orlando is overpriced. Don't try getting a super expensive apartment if youre just a student. Chances are it won't be much better than the reasonably priced ones such as Pointe.

Everyone seems pretty nice. The pool is always warm. The gym is nice. Maintenance is on top of things. It’s been a pretty okay experience so far.

The experience has been positive overall with a few issues. The Pointe, itself, offers value prices with no overage charges for utilities, which is a fantastic draw for prospective residents. It also has a free Shuttle which commutes to the University of Central Florida Campus and a Lynx bus stop outside of the Complex, which is free for students to use with their ID card. However, I did have a less than favorable experience recently with paying rent, when the leasing office seemed to have misplaced a $125 application fee that I submitted when I applied for a sub-lease and their online records incorrectly stated the price of my rent. It was taken care of swiftly, which is good; however, it was a bit of a poor experience for that situation.

The community is nice but there scheduling for maintenance check up seem to be every week and they do not always get done so it gets pushed to the next week. Waffles are great though.

My roommate is nice and i have met a lot of new people. It’s a great start when moving here without knowing anyone. The coffee in the clubhouse is a great amenity.

I really enjoy my apartment the only downside i have is the cable doesn’t work in my room. But other than the price you Pay can not be beaten anywhere else.

The apartment is very affordable and very well organized. The noise is minimal and the apartments are well organized. The shuttle is very convenient as well