Pointe at Central
4.12 stars2,129 Reviews

2,129 Reviews

2,129 Reviews

I have yet to move in to the point, but I am incredibly excited to do so. The living conditions there seem to be massive upgrade from the housing that I was previously provided.
The units are very dated and seem to vary widely from each other. The carpet was crumpled and stained when I moved in. The only perk is that it is relatively quiet.
I love The Pointe! It is always so clean and there are tons of amenities to take advantage of. Work orders are always completed in a timely manner and the staff is always so nice.
Great community that is close by UCF. Even though I don't use all the amenities a lot, the pool area and the clubhouse are my favorite places to go to.
Its okay. The pool is fun. You can room with your friends. The shuttle is a blessing its makes getting to school super easy. Waffle Wednesday is the best.
Overall a very good deal for the price, location, and space. Staff is very friendly and inviting and Waffle Wednesdays are the best for making it through the week.
Love it here. Love the pool, hot tub, study and chill spaces. Monthly events are always so fun. Already renewed, this place made me adjust comfortably to living off campus.
The pool area could use more privacy. Each apartment looks old on the inside and there is no light fixture in the room. The bedrooms could have been made bigger instead of having a huge living room.
Nice place - employees are helpful and kind. Not 5/5 because there could be more services, such as trashpickup at the door and an option to recycle.
it has been a really good experience at the pointe, one big issue i have is finding parking near my apartment because it is always full when i come nack from work or school