I've lived here for over a year, and I've also lived at a lot of different student housing apartments. This is by far the best experience I've had. No bugs, no mold, no creepy neighbors. The gate guards are really nice and help me feel comfortable living in Orlando. Maintenance responds quickly when you really need them, and the shuttle is AWESOME. I never spend money on gas for school. The only criticism I have is that the leasing office staff is pretty clueless most of the time and the computer lab is ALWAYS broken in some way. Also, I don't even know my RA's name. But they aren't really important anyway. I don't even know why they get paid. I've never even seen mine. Overall, GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!! Definitely resigning my lease.

I've been living here for two years now. Yet my blinds in the living have yet to be fixed even with work orders being put in. They just come in and attach a new twister stick and leave... That's not the problem...

I've lived at the point for going on my 3rd year. While the staff is friendly, I feel as if the student staff knows more about what goes on than the managerial staff.

This place would be awesome if it wasn't run entirely by students. They're only doing this so they don't have to pay rent. They don't care about the residents or doing anything property or correctly.

The pointe at central is a great place to live for college students of any age because from the easy bundled payments to the shuttles that take you to and from campus Monday through Saturday. Some of the pros of living here at The Pointe At Central is how quite and clean the buildings are. I have lived here for almost a years now and have seldom had any complaints about noise. As an AFROTC student, that is very important to me. The maintenance team here is also very nice and helpful. They usually fill any request you have within the next twelve house that the request was put in through the phone to the helpful resident services building. But along with pros, there are some cons: I am out most of the days and can not be home to sign for packages alot of the time. I feel like The Pointe At Central should have a better mailing system. I know they take mail from certain postal services but It would be great if they took more. Also, the garbage system is a pain in the butt too. I wish there was a designated area closer to each building for garbage

Very good property for the price. The student staff works hard and does a great job! I have never had any complaints about the student staff. Maintenance is also usually very good. The property itself lacks a little flare, but the staff more than makes up for it.

I think this is very interesting when it comes to rewards and I hope to get a rewards cards espcially just for fun. I would like to win this reward so I could buy some decent coffee lol. Maybe eat some delicious bagles or tea whatever float my fancy. Thank you!

I really like the Pointe. My only complaint is that the mail and wifi is sometimes unrealiable and slow. Other than that I love my apartment and the people.

I have lived at the Pointe at Central for 3 years now. I would have to say that it is neither the best or the worst when it comes to student living. There are benefits

Hello aaasffffffffffffddhgghfdfggddfg fgfdfggffghhijgfgjjjhff ggfffggggffddddddfghggggggfdcghugfffdddfgghgfdffggggddsrgjjjhhvcdffffffcvhkkkkkkjvccfhjkjhggjjjjgddyhhvg gftyjvxdjjghffhjfdfuhdstt ggggghjkhfddfghhggfff gggffggggggfddd ggggghjkhfddfghhggfff hgfgjcffgjjhg fdhhvxghhggg hgfggju

Everything is great except the carpet in my apartment. Since it's a dark brown it makes the place inside appear dark and gloomy. Also there have been a few findings of those silver fish. Pest control needs to be taken care of from the inside.

This apartment complex has solid, affordable pricing and is fairly spacious. Maintenance is usually there very quickly to fix any problems as well.

I live in Phase II and I love it. It's quite, neighbors are quite. My boyfriend is able to go right outside my apartment to play basketball on the full court. Not many people go to the phase II pool and I love that it's like having my own private pool. Maintenance is quick with fixing things such as the gym equipment. Overall one of the best places I've lived in the past 2 years.

Price is the cheapest off campus student housing that I've seen, convenient, and definitely get what I pay for. Faculty is friendly too! Shuttle is a great system to get to campus so it's a good thing that this has a shuttle stop. Love the gym, clubhouse, pool, and mailing system.

Over the past 3 years I have enjoyed living at the pointe. There is always something to do. The people who work there are amazing most of the time.

I love living here! Except the air conditioning has messed up on my roommate and I a couple of times. Otherwise, everything has been going great! Thank you!

RA's are always there for assistance. Maintanence is good. The place is kind of dirty though..but seems like they're renovating. Getting a little pricey, but still one of the cheaper ones

the RA's at the club house are sort of nice when they actually help us. the apartments are not the nicest but are pretty good for the price. if they remodeled more, the place would be a lot better

This is my first year here and it was memorable. I really did not have a problem on the year I spent here. The staff are sweet and friendly and the apartment are beautiful, I am looking forward to another year.

Maintenance sometimes gets to my apartment a little slower than I hoped and workers will come to my apartment without my roommates or I having any notice but everything else is great!

It's alright haven't had best experience. Great student staff, but needs room updates, dark, good community events. Had troubles with my lease they were not too clear. Now I'm stuck a 12 month when I needed a 6 month.

It is well taken care of and maintenance is fast. The common area in the 4 x 2 is very large and the size of the kitchen is appropriate. I wish we had a larger cabinet though

A great place to live. Maintenance is always available. I love how you can turn on the lights to the basketball courts yourself. Friendly people

Pretty good place. The front desk people are nice and they fix whatever you need. Not every apartment has the new furniture though. The carpet was stained and is still stained when I moved in. The walls could have used some painting. Love the activities they do and wish there were more.The pool is very nice and relaxing with the music playing all the time and the hot tub.

I love living here and our outside activities. The swimming pool and hot tub, pool tables and gym, and volleyball, tennis and basketball are awesome to enjoy on a usually boring afternoon. Occasional events are nice too.