I like the new property management company. It seems to care about safety of the residents. I like living here. It’s convenient and affordable.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I think what I enjoy the most is the trees and how pretty the complex is. I live over one of the courtyards and it's very serene. The neighbors are polite and there's never been a loud party or blaring horns. I don't own a pet but I enjoy the array of animals here. The management gives you privacy to its tenants and you never feel they are breathing down your neck. I might suggest managing the trash valet better. Too many neighbors leave their waste cans out all day. However, I see that the management is trying to fix the problem with sending out notices. The management is very warm and welcoming. I recommend this complex to anyone considering a place to live. It's a peaceful place to lay your head at night.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

This is for the new mgnt team. You can tell they are in the business of wanting residents to be happy here. We have been through many many many. I hope this group stays.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

The new management is doing an OUTSTANDING job! Every issue with your apartment or with the complex is taken care as fast as possible. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I have really enjoyed living here, especially under recent new management. I appreciate that the gate is kept closed at all times. The only issue we have is the person below us smoking cigarettes both in and out of his home. Our home constantly smells bad and we can’t open doors or windows without it smelling worse.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I have loved living here! Management just changed recently + has been much better than before when they argued about keeping the gates closed + whether or not our safety was a priority over AT&T needing to get into the gate or another vendor of the like. Since the management change, they have been responsive, helpful, kind, and concerned about your experience living at The Pointe

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Love the complex it is quiet ,safe,and friendly. I love the aminites it has, love the laminated wood floor also love the countertops. And love the NEW management

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Our new management team has been AMAZING! Super helpful, all very kind and wuick to respond to any issues. Our community itself is very friendly! Quiet area and close to everything! Very happy to be apart of this new chapter here!

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I love the amenities, valet trash, and super affordable for the location. In love with my balcony, friendly neighbors, and safe! The security system in each apartment is a definite plus.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

It is a great apartment community. The pool is always clean and well kept. Only guests with their codes can enter, ensuring that the community is kept safe.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Living here has been a very good experience. Everyone is very friendly and I really do appreciate the service they give to their residents. The pool is very clean and the amenities are really great. Having my trash picked up at my door is an added plus! I truly feel comfortable here and really enjoy the location, also.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Hopefully new management will hear our complaints and suggestions and do something about them. Overall the community is pretty quiet and the location is convenient to everything!

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Great new staff! They are actually trying and wanting to help as best they can. All maintenance request are taken seriously and handled in a reasonable time frame.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Quite and people are friendly and not overly nosey. Not enough community events or community connection. I'm a personal trainer and can run yoga sessions also if you need someone. Mattdflowers15@gmail.com

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Love the furnishings, it is hard to find wood floors in apartments! Also love the granite countertops! Love the grounds and the amenities. :)

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

The new management company seems to be taking things more seriously with requests than the previous one. The location is great for the price, and there are rarely an issues at the property. All in all it’s goodnfor the value.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I usually don’t encounter any problems, but I think the property would be better if the breezeways and stairwells were cleaned and sprayed on a weekly bases.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

When I first moved to TPLP, I loved it. A lot has changed over the past few years, including management which hasn’t always been pleasant and the gate is always broken which allows random people to enter the property. Other than that, things seem to be ok at TLTP

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Great place to live, very quiet, safe and excellent service response when something fails in the department. The only negative is that the front gate is not working since we moved here a month ago, they leave it open which is unsafe.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Overall, I am pleased with the apartment. I do like the location. Prices are fair in relation to other properties, although it’s not as news as some near by apartments. Maintenance and office staff is friendly and easy to work with.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Overall I like living here. It’s affordable. And it’s close to work. Maintenance is quick. It’s relatively safe. I’m worried about th recent break ins.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

The staff here is amazing very quick at responding to any concerns. Location is perfect easy access to malls, freeway and walking distance to parks. Looking forward to the improvements to the community and area.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I've been here 3 years and enjoy living here. Repairs and maintenance issues get taken care of quickly. It's a great location, it's quite, safe and rent prices are reasonable compared to midtown. Although this complex just had another management company take over. This is the 3rd one since I lived here. The past 2 companies did a lot to improve the property. So we'll wait and see how this one will do.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I am pretty satisfied with my decision to stay here. Tara in the office is such a gem! My only complaint about the property is that is is difficult to get in and out of the complex and the gate does not always work.

Overall, I like living her. The rent is livable and the maintenance staff is quick. The recent breakin was concerning. I wish that you would step up security to avoid that.