Great place to live at despite unwanted noise at 4:00AM. Staff are very helpful and I enjoy the events that are hosted. And the valet trash has improved.

Leasing office is great! maintenance response time is slow! A lot of property improvements which has caused closer if the pool for most to all summer

Amazing community! At the perfect location here in Atlanta, GA! Great place to live! The apartments here have everything you are looking for.

The garbage was a bit of an issue this year but I have not had any other issues. It would be ncie if the leasing office was open one night later than 6 during the week.

Amazing community that is near everything. I really love the location and how everyone is so nice. I am literally around the corner from everything I do.

Stuff is welcoming and knowledgeable. They were nice and able to help and answer all my questions with kindness. They make me feel so far that I am making the right decision therefore I'm giving 5 starts

The neighborhood is quiet & safe and a short drive to everywhere I need to go in the city. The neighbors are friendly. The office staff are responsive to any needs and so kind.

Living here has been a wonderful experience. Management is more than helpful and seem to genuinely enjoy doing their job. Maintenance gets things fixed almost the very next day. The only complaint I have is that our apartment faces the highway and the windows are not sound-proof whatsoever. So it can get quite noisy with cars honking, police sirens, fire trucks...etc passing by.

Front office has been extremely helpful in setting everything up for upcoming move in! Tara is very nice and accommodating, feeling really comfortable with my decision.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I've overall had a great experience living here. Staff is very accommodating. I wasn't thrilled with the immediate response to the robbery that occurred, but I feel like the leasing office later took steps to rectify the situation.

I have lived here for almost 2 years and have really enjoyed it. The location is great with convenient access to everything you might need. Very peaceful community.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I absolutely love living here. The community overall is nice, clean, and quiet. The only thing frustrating is hearing the N Druid Hills traffic.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I moved in about 1 month ago, & I am SO much happier here than I was at my previous complex where I lived for 3 years. The staff is awesome, and the overall cleanliness of the complex is great!

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Could use a gym fan and also a car wash area. This community has way to many water shut off notices to be charging residences for water. That's a bill the company should eat of its that many problems.

I’ve really enjoyed my community thus far. I like jr activities that have been offered from time to time. I do wish that the apartments were a little more solid in sound because my neighbor above me walks very heavy and sounds like their coming through the floor. And my neighbor next to me seems to have a problem closing their door , because they constantly slamming the door going or coming.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Everything has been great thus far. Minus a star for my move in experience. Long story...but, I was told to come in anytime to finish my leasing paperwork. I came in, and I received some major attitude from personnel inside for having to complete my paperwork with me, since the leasing agent I had been dealing with up until that point had gone home for the day. Not the welcoming I expected whatsoever. But, the property manager saved the day! She was very sweet and offered to stay with me to finish processing everything. Lastly, their system for paying fees and rent online is TERRIBLE. It would be great if they had an easier functioning platform for processing payment. Just moved in on 11/29/17. We'll see how it goes!

Tara has been amazing in assisting me and taking care of my every need and question so far. The apartment is great. Could use a bit more space, but I’m just always asking for more.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I like the complex. I like that each apartment has an alarm system. The apartment complex staff are friendly and helpful. There was some issues when I moved it. But they were resolved.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

my overall experience has been pretty good, although I feel a decline in the respect for other residents quiet time over the past few months. Many of my neighbors are noisy and/or have pets that make more noise than them in the middle of the night and it can be quite irritating.

Great place to live. The few issues I’ve had have been resolved in a timely manner. Management makes a real effort to form a community amongst residents.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I love my apartment. Maintenance could have a better response time lately. I appreciate all of the community events and the mostly responsive leasing office staff.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Love it here! Just need more gate clickers, faster gate, but other than that john and tara are the best leasing staff ive ever had the pleasure of working with

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Management is AWESOME! They are competent and thoughtful, which makes everything else in the complex run smoothly. John in particular has gone out of his way to accommodate my requests and to show he cares. Overall, great experience here.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I like this community. I think the community is striving to make the place a more enjoyable apartment complex to live in. One of my suggestions would be to fix the dog park. There are too many mosquitoes and the mulch makes everything dirty.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I love how the staff at The Pointe has continued to make improvements so that the residents enjoy the community. They are always keeping us informed on what's going on and what we would like to see improved.