I've had a great time at this apartment complex. The staff is friendly and always throwing events to meet your neighbors. The community is safe and always cleanly.

This apartment community is incredible! The staff are all so warm and welcoming, from the leasing office to maintenance and the owner. Our move-in experience was quick, easy, and efficient. The neighborhood is safe and quiet and so dog friendly. We love being able to walk to the dog park and check the mail so easily. The renovations were executed impeccably and the apartment is beautiful. The wood floors are so easy to clean and the carpet in the bedroom is a perfect touch. Paying rent is easy and we love the convenience of having the staff on the property at such convenient hours and days. The gym is perfect and the pool area is beautiful. The property is always so well maintained and you’ll love seeing the staff waving a quick hello while they’re making their rounds during the day while you’re out for a stroll. The owner understands the value in eco friendly trimmings so you will find eco friendly dog bags throughout the property and he has even considered getting a hookup station for electric cars eventually. Love living here!!

Good place to live! I like the proximity to Buckhead. I also like how quick the staff is to help. I love the valet trash. The alarm system is a nice plus.

Tara has been great. The community seems very nice and quiet. Seems like the people are very friendly. Its always nice to live in a friendly place. Thank you

The area is convenient for me. The activities and events that the the complex offers are good. The community seems to be caring and appreciative.

Overall the property is nice, and mostly quiet. The pool area is nice, but not very large, so It can get busy on warmer days. I would say it’s a safe community, with a gate and only a handful of incidences over the years.

Everything has been positive so far. John in the leasing office was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I'm impressed with all of the changes made to the property since the new company took over in 2014.

Great complex and area just the dog poop is getting out of hand, every time we go to the park we have to clean off our shoes. There has got to be something to do about it

Everyone with the property management staff is amazing. Always improving the property with updating the grounds. Love the community events which bri gs the tenants together.

The friendliest apartment I have ever lived in. It's clean and well maintained. Love the monthly community events. As a single young woman, I also feel incredibly safe which says a lot!

Any one who doesn’t lease here is crazy!!! Everyone in the office goes above and beyond for their residents. No matter what is going on they will NOT keep you waiting! Love the office staff

best location (as we can catch the train or bus with a short walk, Atlanta downtown is about 15- 20 mins away if you drive); quiet area; and more importantly nice neighbors. Highly recommended :-)

I have loved hear thus far. It is a quiet community, but I have extremely nice neighbors. The management has been great and responsive when needed.

I love 💕 the coffee and snack. I have never rented where the hospitality was this good. I can’t wait til the breakfast again. The food was great!

Great place to live at despite unwanted noise at 4:00AM. Staff are very helpful and I enjoy the events that are hosted. And the valet trash has improved.

Leasing office is great! maintenance response time is slow! A lot of property improvements which has caused closer if the pool for most to all summer

Amazing community! At the perfect location here in Atlanta, GA! Great place to live! The apartments here have everything you are looking for.

The garbage was a bit of an issue this year but I have not had any other issues. It would be ncie if the leasing office was open one night later than 6 during the week.

Amazing community that is near everything. I really love the location and how everyone is so nice. I am literally around the corner from everything I do.

Stuff is welcoming and knowledgeable. They were nice and able to help and answer all my questions with kindness. They make me feel so far that I am making the right decision therefore I'm giving 5 starts

The neighborhood is quiet & safe and a short drive to everywhere I need to go in the city. The neighbors are friendly. The office staff are responsive to any needs and so kind.

Living here has been a wonderful experience. Management is more than helpful and seem to genuinely enjoy doing their job. Maintenance gets things fixed almost the very next day. The only complaint I have is that our apartment faces the highway and the windows are not sound-proof whatsoever. So it can get quite noisy with cars honking, police sirens, fire trucks...etc passing by.

Front office has been extremely helpful in setting everything up for upcoming move in! Tara is very nice and accommodating, feeling really comfortable with my decision.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I've overall had a great experience living here. Staff is very accommodating. I wasn't thrilled with the immediate response to the robbery that occurred, but I feel like the leasing office later took steps to rectify the situation.

I have lived here for almost 2 years and have really enjoyed it. The location is great with convenient access to everything you might need. Very peaceful community.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park