The people here are great. Everyone is very respectful of privacy. You feel sale and security is excellent. The office and staff are wonderful and very approachable. Things get done very fast. No waiting. Exceptional landscape and cleanliness.

Great staff who is always so friendly and very responsive. Whenever there is an issue or a service request someone always springs into action to make sure it is resolved in a timely manner.

We’re looking forward to joining the community! The Pointe seems like a really nice place, and is really well kept together. Shoutout Tara for being amazing!

Half star deduction for the gate. Everything else is awesome! I love the community, the complex seems safe, and my apartment is more spacious than I was going for at the same price!

Love the community. The events and treats for residents. Always looking forward for the next party, gathering. Love the breakfast and wine down wednesdays.

The location is great, noise is not terrible. All in all is a relatively good value. Water pressure isn’t always 100% and dog owner do not always have their pups on leashes which is annoying at times to be jumped on by one.

Overall, I like living in this apartment complex. The noice isn’t bad and the staff is nice. The trash gets picked up and my apartment gets fixed.

Great community to live in. Very accomodating staff and fast maintenance service. Overall the neighborhood is quiet though you can hear neighbors every so often which is typical to apartment living. Never had any issues with parking.

The staff here is amazing. Very attentive to any requests and questions I have. They are great at hosting events for the residents. The location is great, easy access to freeway and malls.

Friendly staff. Maintenance is awesome. Very well kept property. valet service is great. Parking is very convenient. will recommend this property to anyone.

I like the apartment location, we have access to everything, but i don't like we have to pay for somebody coming to pick up the trash. Thanks

Great community. Safe area and very clean. They host community events often and it’s a great way to meet everyone. Close to 85 and quiet area as well. Hidden gem!

Love love love living here. Awesome place to be and the location is superb and i am glad i chooos this place over the others. The staff is awesome too.

Very good service, always there when you need it. Very fast service, I like the fact that they are very dog friendly. I would like to see the pool clean, but I’ll have to wait until summertime

Like to live here. People in the leasing office are friendly and helpful. The interior has been renovated lately so it looks modern. Also, the location is so convenient.

It’s beautiful, quiet, and close to the busier areas. I can actually hear birds again! Tara in the leasing office is so nice and helpful. A big thanks to the staff here!

I have only been here a little over 2 weeks but so far I am very happy. Not a new property but well kept and everything I have asked for has been done pleasantly and timely. I love the location and all the flowers and greenery. It's peaceful here

Very helpful staff, Miguel is always a pleasure to work with. Safe and secure gated community with beautiful grounds and amenities, there is no place I'd rather be.

I've only been here since November, but so far so good! I'd give 5 stars but my neighbors are pretty loud and smoke cigarettes and weed a lot. The noises and smells come through the walls. Other than that, I'm happy though. :) The staff is amazing, and the grounds are well-kept.

absolutely love living here! The staff and groundskeepers are so kind and helpful. Also, they are always making upgrades to units + keeping the community engaged with various activities.

I’m pretty pleased with my experience here overall. Good staff. The only drawback I would say are that the Walls are pretty thin you can hear everyone and everything and it can be pretty challenging to make a left hand turn coming out of the complex

I've had a great time at this apartment complex. The staff is friendly and always throwing events to meet your neighbors. The community is safe and always cleanly.

This apartment community is incredible! The staff are all so warm and welcoming, from the leasing office to maintenance and the owner. Our move-in experience was quick, easy, and efficient. The neighborhood is safe and quiet and so dog friendly. We love being able to walk to the dog park and check the mail so easily. The renovations were executed impeccably and the apartment is beautiful. The wood floors are so easy to clean and the carpet in the bedroom is a perfect touch. Paying rent is easy and we love the convenience of having the staff on the property at such convenient hours and days. The gym is perfect and the pool area is beautiful. The property is always so well maintained and you’ll love seeing the staff waving a quick hello while they’re making their rounds during the day while you’re out for a stroll. The owner understands the value in eco friendly trimmings so you will find eco friendly dog bags throughout the property and he has even considered getting a hookup station for electric cars eventually. Love living here!!

Good place to live! I like the proximity to Buckhead. I also like how quick the staff is to help. I love the valet trash. The alarm system is a nice plus.

Tara has been great. The community seems very nice and quiet. Seems like the people are very friendly. Its always nice to live in a friendly place. Thank you