The new management company seems to be taking things more seriously with requests than the previous one. The location is great for the price, and there are rarely an issues at the property. All in all it’s goodnfor the value.

I usually don’t encounter any problems, but I think the property would be better if the breezeways and stairwells were cleaned and sprayed on a weekly bases.

When I first moved to TPLP, I loved it. A lot has changed over the past few years, including management which hasn’t always been pleasant and the gate is always broken which allows random people to enter the property. Other than that, things seem to be ok at TLTP

Great place to live, very quiet, safe and excellent service response when something fails in the department. The only negative is that the front gate is not working since we moved here a month ago, they leave it open which is unsafe.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Overall, I am pleased with the apartment. I do like the location. Prices are fair in relation to other properties, although it’s not as news as some near by apartments. Maintenance and office staff is friendly and easy to work with.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

Overall I like living here. It’s affordable. And it’s close to work. Maintenance is quick. It’s relatively safe. I’m worried about th recent break ins.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

The staff here is amazing very quick at responding to any concerns. Location is perfect easy access to malls, freeway and walking distance to parks. Looking forward to the improvements to the community and area.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I've been here 3 years and enjoy living here. Repairs and maintenance issues get taken care of quickly. It's a great location, it's quite, safe and rent prices are reasonable compared to midtown. Although this complex just had another management company take over. This is the 3rd one since I lived here. The past 2 companies did a lot to improve the property. So we'll wait and see how this one will do.

Reply from Pointe at Lenox Park

I am pretty satisfied with my decision to stay here. Tara in the office is such a gem! My only complaint about the property is that is is difficult to get in and out of the complex and the gate does not always work.

Overall, I like living her. The rent is livable and the maintenance staff is quick. The recent breakin was concerning. I wish that you would step up security to avoid that.

Great community.Highly recommended. Clean and secured place. Good maintainence. Ms Tara is exelant manager. Good management. Any work orders taken care immediately.

The staff at the Pointe is amazing. Everyone always responds expedite to any of my requests. The location is great easy access to to the mall, freeway and shops in the area.

Rent is to high and over market price. Just didn't want to move but rent goes up every time so I will be moving soon. Safety is a big concern.

The whole leasing process was fast and effective, people at the office was very helpful in showing the apartment options and completing the application. So far from the 2 weeks my wife and I been living at the pointe everything is good.

Overall, the community is nice and so is the office staff. I went to discuss renewal options with the property manger, Laura and she was dismissive towards me and barely said two words regarding my questions. I miss the former Property Manger, but the rest of the office team is nice for the most part. The noise level at night, especially during the warmer part of the year can be quite annoying as people like the hang out on their balcony at all hours of the night and sometimes bring their houseguest/gathers to their patios or bocce ball area (which can be quite disturbing).

Just moved in this week and we already love the community. Our neighbors are friendly and warm and the staff has been nothing but helpful. Looking forward to our time living here!

It has been great living here! Everything is wonderful. The place is clean. People are very friendly and helpful. The gate provides extra security.

Good community but needs some work to the dog park and the valet trash picking up things they've dropped. Also notifying residents when when changes are made with management and keeping us up to date when situations occur.

Okay complex overall, but they should re-think having the gate open during leasing business hours due to the crime. Also clean up the dog park and the surrounding area.

I have loved living in the pointe at Lenox park for a year. The turn around for a request was extremely quick and they were so friendly. The management rotated while living there and that is the only downside. The new people aren’t the most welcoming.

Lovelace love very nice couldn’t have loved it more go out of there way 2 help u and make feel @ home they r the nice people there and we love it

The complex has been great! It has been kept clean and the management sends out weekly reminders to make sure everything stays nice and clean. Overall, I am very happy with my apartment, the complex, and management!

Leasing team is great. I just wish they were better at answering the phone but I understand that they are busy with in person visitors. Maintenance is great too

The people here are great. Everyone is very respectful of privacy. You feel sale and security is excellent. The office and staff are wonderful and very approachable. Things get done very fast. No waiting. Exceptional landscape and cleanliness.

Great staff who is always so friendly and very responsive. Whenever there is an issue or a service request someone always springs into action to make sure it is resolved in a timely manner.