The Pointe at Troy is a great place to live. It is not too far from campus either so that’s a plus. I plan to stay here again next semester.

I love it man! One of my favorite places to stay wouldn't trade it for anything.. It is the best in my opinion and I would recommend it for anyone. I just love everything about it.

The Pointe rooms are very clean and the fact that it is furnished saves me a lot of money. Their pool is nice, along with the variety of activities. The Pointe is great!

The staff are really helpful and nice. It was a very simple process to register and they answered our questions quickly and efficiently. The location is good.

It is an ok place to stay for a college student. I have had some problems with the power and staff here. But it is well placed in troy and is easy to drive to

I've really enjoyed staying at the Pointe, maintenance always came in a timely manner but the furniture needs to be updated, price was good.

Pretty good except that it’s pretty impossible trying to get in touch with the manager. Maintenance was always quick and got the job done just as fast.

Very sweet staff! Signed my lease In a day and it was a breeze. Very easy process and everyone helped make the transition from campus to here very smooth.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I haven't moved in yet, but I can tell I will have a great experience as long as I live here. When you first walk in the leasing office the staff greet you with a warm welcoming. Also they answer any of your questions with positive attitudes.

My experience at the pointe has been amazing so far and I can’t wait to move in. The apartment is beautiful as well as the landscape. And the staff is very helpful.

This place is not only just your every day housing this place is your hone away from hone with the best staff there is to offer! This place is amazing!

I love the community and the additions that’s it has. It’s a really beautiful place to live. I’m sure anyone that’s in college would love it!

Great place to live. The Pointe offers Lots of fun activities for residents. It is a safe community to live in. Affordable rental prices. You’ll love living here!

In the past months the service offered has become better. We are answered in a more timely fashion and the powers that be are quite agreeable and helpful. It's a nice improvement over previous semesters.

Seems like a really nice community. Office staff is really nice. Club house / pool is awesome. I just signed my lease. I can not wait to live here next semester.

I have only toured but loved everything the Pointe offers so much that I already signed my lease! I cannot wait to live at The Pointe! PS my favorite part will probably be the pool!

I am really enjoying living here at The Pointe. The staff have made this a very easy transition in moving here, and the community is kind!!!

I just recently signed my lease for next year and I am truly excited to live here. The process was easy and the employees are super helpful!

So far, the Pointe at Troy has been my best living experience. From the amenities offered, to the price/month, the pointe is almost superior to its competition. The staff are also much more sincere and caring than in other places I've lived.

The point has rather fast internet and the management is professional. Maintenance requests are usually fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Lovely experience. The point is always very helpful and friendly. The rooms are nice and there are plenty of opportunities to get to know people living around you.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Overall great living conditions. Great rewards and different bonding opportunities. Provides multiple different things to do such as swimming and the clubhouse.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Quick response when needed someone fixed. Also have the nicest workers. Very friendly place to live. Got apartment redone this semester and it looks very nice.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

It is currently Half way through my first year at the pointe and I’ve had few if any negative experiences thus far. I have renewed and will be returning next year.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

It’s a good place to live at troy. The place is really close to the campus so you can easily walk to campus and the there is also a shuttle stop.