Pointe at Troy

I really enjoyed living at the Pointe in Troy. It was a very nice experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly and always attentive to my needs. I made a great choice by living here.
I like it at the pointe, very professional like the maintenance crew respects residents. Knocks on the door and not bang on it. All it needs is just new update to the kitchen stove tops and replace them but anything else it’s great here no noisy neighbors. Highly would recommend this to a friend.
The apartment is beautiful and the services offered are standard. The only problem I have encountered is with maintenance response sometimes and the amount for light we are given monthly.
Well I’m not there yet but the staff that I have been in contact with for my move were very gentle and patient . No rushing just awesome they helped me out every way possible and made me and my sister very satisfied
My process signing up for leasing at the pointe was definitely a great experience. The whole entire process of leasing went smoothly for me. The front office employees were nice and effectively answered questions for me when I needed them.
It is just great. I love living and working at the pointe. It is just such a great place to continue your home in troy, alabama! And it i close to the football field!
It has been a fairly good stay since I have moved here in August. I have not encountered too many issues. The parking is good and we are provided the necessary amenities for the house.
I like it here but it’s hard to enjoy with Covid-19. Some things could be better but they have been addressed but not taken care of. Also can’t wait until the pool and gym opens back up.
I have really enjoyed living at The Pointe. The apartment community is very nice and affordable. The staff is friendly and respond to my questions in a timely manner.
I like it. I just wish we were notified when maintenance was on the way or about to enter our apartment before they got here. Especially in an all female apartment because some of us dont walk around fully clothed.