Pointe at Troy

This is a wonderful place too live and just a great place overall. The staff is great and the events are awesome. Everything about this place says home away from home.
The grounds are well kept, some of the staff members are pretty nice. It’s pretty affordable for those who are college students. I really like the gym and pool just really wish they could stay open longer but due to COVID is understandable.
This place has been so far pretty good. The only complaints I have is not something the Pointe Can control and that is the people the chose to party in the parking lot. The matinee is nice and while it takes a while it’s because it’s not a huge team of people. All in all for the price it isn’t bad
The Pointe has been my home away from home for 2 years now and i have not had any issues. The Pointe is clean and the management is always on top of things. Also the amenities the residents are allowed to use are always kept clean and easily accessible
The pointe could definitely use some improvement, the stairs are nasty, there are roaches crawling everywhere outside the 100 building. The appliances are old and the floors are disgusting, we should not have to pay extra if we want new floors when they are going to have to be replaced within the next two years or should i say they SHOULD be replaced within the next two years.
I like living here at The Pointe. The staff is really friendly and nice, its very close to the school, and maintenance is pretty quick at fixing problems.
I love it here so far. I plan to continue the rest of my years here at the pointe at Troy. I am also close to my friends and there deals are nice.
Fantastic! Love it here ! It’s right next to campus which is great . The workers are people friendly . It’s always clean , Beautiful pool. .
The grounds are kept up. We had water damage, but maintenance is starting to fix the problems. The rooms are a good size and the bathrooms have a reasonable sized countertop.
Maintenance could be better, and the facility itself could be a little cleaner: breeze ways, the pool, etc. Also the gym door is always locked. Idk why. Other than that everything is fine.