I enjoy living at The Pointe. It's convenient to go to and from campus for classes. Everyone on staff is friendly and makes sure that your needs are met.

Great I have just activated this new app and things are going great so far. I have recommend five of my friends who live at the point to apply for this app also

The Pointe is upgrading rooms and amenities which is definitely helping its overall living. I enjoy living here and I have minimal critiques.

The pool is very nice. Love the work out area as well as the new grills that have been installed. I really enjoy playing pool and ping pong in the common area.

It is a nice place to live. Awesome pool with a killer grill. There is a dog park in the back of the property which is a great place for pet owners!

These apartments are stylish and beautiful. The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. I had an amazing room and the layout was perfect. The décor was amazing and you have everything to make your stay extremely comfortable. the kitchen was brilliant, loved the bathroom and built in laundry. Everything I wanted and more. I would certainly come back and stay, very relaxing atmosphere.

Love the quiet pool is great can't wait to move there are a little thing that you could be able from the way the game would get better and if I had a year I didn't have

My stay has been fine. I get alone with my roommates good and I'm adjusting to my new apartment. I don't have any complaints at the time at all

I really enjoy living at the pointe. All the staff who work there are super friendly. I was having some issues with my Air and the maintenance fixed it the very next day! If you need a nice play to live check out the pointe!

It's a very nice area and I can't wait to move in and share the experience with everyone. It was nice touring the complex it felt like I was at home.

I am in the process of moving into The Pointe At Troy and I couldn't be more excited!! I have heard such great and amazing things and it is so gorgeous! I can't wait until August !!!

Yall are doing really good i love the staff and i love the pool and im very happy to be staying at the pointe again next year! so im really looking forward to all the new things!

Haven't lived there yet but according to my roommate, awesome. I think I will enjoy the amenties, like the pool. Also having my own bathroom will be exciting. Although all he utilies are included in the price it's still a bit expensive.

Overall I have had a pleasant experience. The staff is helpful, friendly, and understanding. The new upgrade to the wifi that happened at the beginning of the semester has been the best. I was often over visiting my roommates and working on homework and studying and it was really hard for all of us to be on the old wifi connection at the same time. Now it's no problem!

My apartment community is great. They really go out their way to please their residents. Communication is always easy whenever you need something.

Great amenities and wonderful staff I have a wonderful room and everything I need is kept in good working order! I am really enjoying my time at the Pointe!

I haven't moved in yet but I am so excited to move into my upgraded apartment and to meet my new roommates and new neighbors. The staff has been great

This app is really intriguing, I could see how it can help my apartment complex see what they need to improve on and what they are doing well at.

They're making an effort to consistently add upgrades to the Pointe, offer resident input, and keep us notified about everything going on- I appreciate all of that.

I really love my apartment community. The staff has been extra helpful in making sure the people that are living in the apartment complex are actually good and friendly people. This makes me feel safe in living at the Pointe as well as helps me make friends a lot easier with the people living in my community.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

You all are doing good like the interaction with the residents and you all always have something for us to do I love the pool area and it's always clean

You all are doing great I love how you all interact with your residents you all make sure everything is good and I love the pool area it's the best

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Good service and helpful people in the staff. I would recommend this apt to anyone who's interested in moving in an apartment in Troy, Alabama

The apartments are very nice and the staff is awesome! I'm so excited to live there in the fall!! Can't wait to move in and enjoy the off campus experience!

I really like all of the advancements and improvements that are being made all over the complex! I really like the new pool area. And j like the activities that are hosted by the people running the complex.