Quick response when needed someone fixed. Also have the nicest workers. Very friendly place to live. Got apartment redone this semester and it looks very nice.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

It is currently Half way through my first year at the pointe and I’ve had few if any negative experiences thus far. I have renewed and will be returning next year.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

It’s a good place to live at troy. The place is really close to the campus so you can easily walk to campus and the there is also a shuttle stop.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

A nice community close to campus. Being on the bus route is a big bonus. 24 hour gym is great and not often crowded. Great grill and pool area.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Loved living at the pointe. As long as your roommates are decent then the pointe is just as good a place as any to live. Sometimes maintenance was super late on things but if you go to the front office it'll get taken care of.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

It is a good school apartment to stay at. The 2 bed room just a little to expensive. They have a weight room, game room, and pool.. I use it wen I have nothing to do... I actually love the pointe

Hands on maintenance. They are always there to help and explain what’s going on. The staff is understanding. I like Amenities and events the best

I just love it here at the pointe the staff is amazing and the rooms are very nice and well kept.they have plenary of parking for the residents and the manager is so nice!!

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Staffs are very kind and friendly. Pointe at Troy regularly has activities in community centers for special occasions. So far I feel comfortable living here.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I love it. I love how you can be on your own and still have your apartment in your name I love how you can meet me people the activities good

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I like living at The Pointe. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom. The cons are there are a lot of bugs, and the apartments are very outdated.

Affordable for college students. Staff is friendly and always go out of their way to help us when needed. I have enjoyed living at The Pointe.

This place is great. I was transferring inbetween semesters and was getting worried when I couldnt find anywhere to live that would allow my dog, and then I came across The Point.

It’s a ok place to stay. I’ve gotten use to the gun shots that happen behind my apartment. The rooms are very good. Maintenance is hard to get a hold of.

Good repair service. When something broken in my room,I emailed and staff came very fast to fix it. All the people in the office can easy to get along.

What I like the most about the Pointe is the staffs and the manager. They're always helpful and enthusiastic. The room is spaceful enough for one person so they aren't uncomfortable

The Pointe is a good apartment complex. The amentities are good and rent is affordable. It is a bit upsetting that one of the rooms is smaller than the other three and I was the unlucky one to get the smaller room.

I’ve enjoyed living at the Pointe the three years I’ve been living here. The pool area is really nice and they collect your packages for you at the front office until you can get back from class to get them.

I love living here and I love my roommates and the Pointe at troy meets all of my needs. The management staff is so friendly and extremely helpful!

I like living at The Pointe for the most part. The location is great and most of the staff are friendly. My apartment is a good size. My only complaint is what you get for your money. I pay 500$ a month and so do my 3 roommates (that's 2000$ a month for an apartment...) and it's extremely outdated. Stained checkerboard floors, very old appliances that don't work very well (I have to dry my clothes 3 cycles on the highest setting for them to get dry, and no I don't put a lot in there) and the carpet is just old. Seems like with us paying so much, they would do some renovating. If you don't care about appearance, it's great.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pointe does a great job of providing activities for the residents to participate in. Also, the resources are great.

My resident experience have been pretty good so far, although I have had little problems with roommates, the staff has been beyond helpful and understanding.

My residence expierence has been okay the move in process was awful but it has gotten better I wish the rooms would have been cleaned better

Pretty nice so far. Only problem is that our garbage disposal in our sink keeps breaking. Also, the floor above me seems think so I can hear the person's bed creaking all night.

The Pointe is a good place to stay. The community around it is friendly and is an easy distance from school, making commuting by either bus or walking a breeze.