I like my apartment and the community. The pool area is awesome. Sometimes the people upstairs are extremely loud but I try my best to get through the madness. The walls are just thin to be honest because you can literally hear everything inside the apartment and outside.

The apartments look nice and has a homey feel to it. The office. staff here is wonderful and the maintenance team is quick to respond on work orders.

Not a great place to live. Most of the staff isn’t helpful or don’t know anything about the apartment complex. I have fixed everything in my room cause maintenance either didn’t know how to or wouldn’t come do it

Living at The Pointe is an okay experience. I understand that they may not be the best, but in my opinion we as residents are over charged for what they offer.

The Pointe is a very nice place to live so far I have enjoyed my stay here. I just feel maintenance can be a little better other than that I like it here

It was great. I love it. Lots of stuff to do. Great people. Great views. Cute animals. Friendly people. Great staff. Nice pool. Good up keep.

So far living here has definitely been interesting. My mirror shattered in the first semester I was here but other than that no problems. The community at times can be a bit annoying around

The 1.5 stars that are not here is because of minor wear and tear. The Pointe is an older apartment complex. It shows sometimes, but they are constantly trying to improve it to give residents a warm stay! The office staff is very friendly and the maintenance staff is very knowledgeable. They respond to problems very promptly to keep our lives running smoothly!

Enjoyed my stay here. Only thing that will make the stay better is adding elevators and being able to open both side of the gate instead of having to drive all the way around.

The staff is helpful and hard working! They even offer job opportunities and plan exciting events which allow residents to mingle and earn prizes!

The apartments look very nice and the staff are very helpful and friendly, they don't pressure you into into anything. They make sure the community stays involved in something with multiple events

The pointe was very clean, the staff was extremely nice and helpful, all of the venues were beautiful. Also the employee that toured my family and I was very helpful:

Well to start off, It was about 3 years ago when I first lived at the pointe, I have nothing but good things to say. The staff is amazing and they are always looking out for the residents.

I love the pointe. I enjoy that it is dog friendly. The staff is friendly and I look forward to living here next year. One thing I would like to see happen is new furniture in the living area. That would be my biggest complaint. Other than that it’s a great place to live.

The Pointe at Troy is a wonderful place to live. The workout facilities are a great added bonus. However, the maintenance team truly puts this place over the top.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Living at The Pointe has been fun! The staff is so nice and they truly care about each resident! They make the pool a greater environment than it already is and the maintenance people are always making sure everything is working the way it should.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

The noise at night is too much outside. My mom stayed one night and I was embarrassed. We got no sleep because outside was noisy and upstairs. Also, I'm still trying to get back money due to a money order that was cashed in office. The floors, stove, and refrigerator in my apartment was outdated and mildewed

My experience was great here at the Pointe. The maintenance was great, as well. They were very friendly and helpful. They would go out of their way to help me. My tire was low, and the man put a note on my window to find him and he'd fix it before I left.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

The Pointe at Troy really is a great placeto live. They did a phenominal job with pairing me with my roommates, and I would assume that they did a great job pairing everyone else too. They always try to respond to questions and needs as fast as possible.

I like how nicely the apartments are painted and how much parking there’s is. I don’t like how the people here are messy and the stairs are always dirty. When I first moved in the apartment was dirty and some things were half fixed. Haven’t had many problems and if I have maintenance fixes it quickly, can’t complain. Over all not bad for the price and I love all the activities and giveaways.

The Pointe is the best. The amenities are great and the atmosphere is so welcoming! There is also a great dog park for your four legged friends.

Great service which The service was a most pleasant experience I’ve had in a long time. But they are so good natured and friendly, one cannot help liking them

Very pleasant environment to live in! The complex focuses on safety and safety has been an issue for me. But living at the Pointe has been very exceptional!

Nice environment, nice apartment, great maintenance staff, and great staff. The only problem is utility Bills are always too high every month.

Although there has been a lot of construction going on throughout the year I’ve been here the management staff has been super understanding and willing to work with the residents to make everyone happy!