Staying at The Pointe feels a lot like home. I’m comfortable, it’s relaxing, and I’ve adjusted to living here. Another great benefit of staying here is being close to campus and receiving transportation.

My resident experience has been ok. It started off kinda bad but as I’ve been here for one and a half years it has gotten progressively better over time. Nevertheless there are things that need to be done.

It’s great I love living here the apartments have a lot of space the staff is really friendly and when ever I have a problem I always can count on them to fix it for me

Very nice place to live community and maintenance friendly takes action into all problems very well organized and understanding to new ideas and changes

This place is a great place to live. If you need a good place to work this is where you should apply. You will have some of the best experiences and can learn a lot.

The Pointe is a very awesome place to live. The staff is wonderful. The amenities are amazing. It is also a very affordable place to live..

My experience here started off a little rocky but everyone did all they could to give me the great experience I’m having now! I couldn’t be more satisfied!

It has been amazing so far. I love the community and how it is well kept. The workers are very friendly and helpful. I have also meet some wonderful people living out there.

So far I have really enjoyed living at The Pointe. The office staff is very very friendly and helpful. The facilities are also great. I like that there is a small gym for residents to use, especially since that means we don’t have to travel to campus to work out.

Could've been way better. I came in looking forward to a nice room that i could make my own. When i got here my room was dirty and all messed up. The excuse the pointe had was that they didn't have enough time to prepare. They had enough time to prepare the beautiful model apartments though. The maintenance only comes when they feel like it but when you ask them to they act like they don't want to come then. The walls are super thin and it feels like i have no privacy. I some apartments are better than others but i wouldn't recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Great place to live. I love the amenities, including the fitness center, the dog park, and the grilling stations. Makes summertime more fun with all of the upgrades to this apartment community.

My building has a lot of parties and can be noisy and messy at times. It’s not to bad but it can be frustrating at times. Sometimes people leave trash outside (but not all building are like this but mine is).

Out of all places I’ve lived, I’ve felt care about the most at The Pointe. Living in the Pointe has been a GREAT experience. Meeting friends, Pool Parties, and just all around having a family in the office. I feel at home here and I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I like it here, but its some things that need a lot of improvement. I wish the design of the rooms were a little more free, overages were better regulated, problems were solved a little faster, and that we had more apartment complex activities.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

Great place to live! Nice facilities, quick response when repairs are needed, safe apartment community! The Pointe is definitely on point and the place to be!!

Everything is ok. The room is nice and kitchen as well. I wish the buildings and staircase were cleaner. People who live in the buildings leave trash

I have not received my $200 gift card and I been living here since August! Every time I call the office I get several of excuses as to why I haven’t received it yet.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I am very glad about staying here. Somethings were broke when we first moved in but we made it home and it can’t be better. Plus it is in a very nice location from the school.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

The maintenance Is great always on time and staff is really nice I just wish the living style was up to date. And the appliances were a matching set

This place is pretty great. Although, I would suggest that you read your lease throughly before you sign and to ask the office questions, if you don't understand. Overall, I really like this place. The amenities are great and the staff is really friendly. I do recommend people to stay here!

I feel safe on the property and they’re always having great events going on. They always help when there’s a problem with something in the unit in a timely manner.

The good thing is that the apartment comes fully furnished, but I’ve had a bad experience due to Nats and Roaches. Pest control came out several times and spared but we can’t get ride of them.

Living here is really great. The people that are on staff here are always very friendly and accomidating to your needs or worries. The maintenance staff as some of the quickest people to respond to problems I have ever seen, and they do phenominal work.

Community is quiet and maintenance requests are answered quickly. Bugs always come through the windows and the stairs are usually dirty, but overall Im happy.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I have lived here for half a semester so far and I’ve liked the area it is in and how far it is from campus. The staff is also very helpful for picking up packages and filling for any maintenance requests.