Pointe at Troy

4.1

4.1

Deja
about 12 hours ago
My experience at the point has been okay. I did encounter small issues with my air and had to call multiple times to get the issue resolved. The staff also has nasty attitudes at times when trying to get situations resolved.

Neha
I really enjoy livings here. It’s close to school and the staff is just amazing! The maintenance team is just fantastic! It has everyone one would need.

Alyssa
The pointe is a very nice and beautiful place to live. The staff members are very nice and work with their residents to help out in anyway possible. Especially the apartment member and assistant. He and she will do any and everything to make sure your Comfortable and your needs are meet. Very clean inside and outside! So I would highly recommend staying at the Pointe of Troy.

Indranil
Everything is, more or less, how it was advertised. there are some issues that I’d be happier if they didn’t exist but that’s all the neighbors and their tardiness, not the property management.

Shamiya
My stay so far has been beyond great. The room alone had been renovated but the small stuff here and there were fixed within a timely manner. The staff is overall amazing and any problems I’ve had/ or have they address right away.

Mykala
The door was broken and some holes, broken shower diverter and a ruined cabinets. There's loud cars in the middle of the night. I like my room set up and every is placed like how I wanted it. Everything is reachable for short people and there are buses for people who need transportation.

Qrishna
I like it.....pretty nice only thing I do not like is my unit gets noise complaints even though we are not causing the noise ..... The staff is friendly for the most part .

Katelyn
Overall I’m satisfied with my experience. The move in process for transfers could have been handled better to make things go more smoothly and have residents informed of everything going on. Someone should have followed up with the cleaners after they got done with each apartment because in no world was the room that I moved into clean. I dont know what they did in my room but it was not done. My ceiling fan was covered in dust to the point it’s stained. There was some sticky brown build up on my desk, the floor had crumbs of old cat food and a dental flosser on the ground, not to mention the mold growing on the ceiling. After I was able to clean everything up the room wasn’t bad and maintenance took care of the mold the very next day. They fixed the mistake but all of this could have been avoided it someone checks the rooms right after the cleaners are done with it so y’all don’t loose money and residents don’t get dirty rooms.

Kayla
Everything is going good.....complex grounds need to be maintained often. Especially the breezeways because they are filthy! The units are nice, but they need minor cosmetic fixes.

Mackenzie
Living at the pointe is not terrible. I do think people with animals should live on the bottom floor cause dogs tend to be loud. Overall my experience has been okay