Pointe at Troy
4 stars845 Reviews

Shekinah
about 8 hours ago
So far my experience at the point have been great I don't have any complains this far. The staff at the reception are always willing to help wherever they can and communication is always good and respectful which I appreciate. My apartment looks good and any maintenance request I have had has been addressed which I appreciate. The pointe should definitely keep up the good job.
Hannah
I have lived here for a year now, and I can say that The Pointe is one of the better choices for off campus apartments than a lot of others. It has been noisy at times, but overall it’s a great location and great amenities.
Kylee
It’s great! I love the staff! They are so sweet and are always willing to help! The maintenance team are quick to answer your request and usually can fix it that day, which is great!
Rosabelle
I enjoy the space and nice customer service. The rooms are nice and the updated apartments are even nicer. All the amenities are well kept together.
Mackenzie
My experience at The Pointe has been a 4/10. It is not a terrible place to live, but I do not feel like the rent it worth the apartment. Having a furnished apartment and other benefits make up for it I guess.
Richard
Not happy with the service at all. I thought it would be nice but now that I’m a resident here I get to see lots of things that are not done correctly.
Samantha
My resident experience has been amazing in these past three years. I have had excellent interactions with the staff. The maintenance department is always fast and efficient. Truly would recommend to anyone moving to troy.
Kayla
I like how it’s decorated, my room is a good size, the living room is spacious, the walls are a pretty color, and the beds are not too small
Autumn
about 2 months ago
Everything has been going good. I love living here better than my last apartment. I will definitely recommend people to live here. 10/10 experience.
Elizabeth
2 months ago
The staff is really friendly and the resident events are so fun! I love the pool and can’t wait for it to open back up for the summer. My roommates and I love it here!