Pointe at Troy

The Pointe is a great place to live, but I think I have outgrown it. I don't like the response to problems, it feels like people are just in place to say "sorry, its nothing I can do."
I have lived here for several years and have had a good experience. The staff is awesome and are willing to help when needed. Of course anyone can improve, but I like things how they are
I like it here... although it could be better . I had got a messed up room. Unfortunately, My door didn’t get fixed till 6 months later. Had a lot of issues but overall the people in the office are great and offer a lot of incentives.
Great place to work and great place to live. Close to the school so not to far of a drive over to the campus. This is the number 1 place to live in troy.
I’ve been living here for a year now and haven’t had any major problems that weren’t fixed right away. It’s a quiet neighborhood for the most part and I always feel safe!
I love the Pointe! The Pointe is extremely awesome! The staff is great! The maintenance is great! The amenities are second to none! The manager is super nice and easy to talk to and work with!
Had to deep clean the apartment upon move-in, but since then, we have had only small problems. Only major issue is there is very limited visitor parking per buliding
Great place to live. Close to campus, nice and friendly staff, affordable, and safe. I would recommend that everyone check out just how great The Pointe really is!
I have enjoyed living here at The Pointe. It’s very convenient to campus and other shopping areas in Troy. It’s a safe living environment and very affordable!
Its cool, management and staff are cool, not much to do fr. Bugs are evident but overall its cool. This 140 character limit isnt cool tho so chill