The Pointe has been excellent so far! I love it here. Th staff is ready to help out in any way they can. The maintenance did take a little time to get completed at first, but it was still done and haven’t had any problem since then.

Living at the Pointe at Troy is fair. It’s a great place for a college student to live. The WiFi is excellent and living conditions are fair.

Everything has been really great so far, except for how much trash covers the property. It may just be around my Apartment building (200). I’m glad that we have a working gate to keep people out, and I am glad that cars are actually towed out if they do not have a Pointe decal. I really like always having a parking spot.

This is a great place to live. I love that it’s pet friendly & the the dog park is ideal! Staff at the pointe are really friendly. The apartments are well maintained. The balcony is a great place to sit and study. I love the built in bookshelves in all the rooms.

Very professional staff.. kinda rude sometimes. Ground are kept nice and clean. Sometimes the residents can get a bit out of hand. Nice neighborhood.

The pointe you know is just the pointe. Looking good on all ends of everything. The staff is nice and very approachable. I love the pointe, it really is great.

Pointe is a great place to live. Residents are awesome and staff members are always happy to assist you with anything. Its a quiet place with minimal noise.

For the price I think these apartments are great. When I first moved in the apartment was very dirty and the furniture wasn’t even in the living room. There is also a lot of bugs. The stair case to my apartment is dirty and even though I’ve talked to somebody about it still nothing has been done. I know that isn’t the apartments fault but it would help if they came a sweeped it or picked up some trash.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

My residential experience so far has been awesome. I moved in August to The Pointe. The atmosphere is nice and I am generally happy about being here. Plus the little games and activites the staf host is a PLUS!

Pretty good. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Glad I chose this place over the arch or dozier. I like how close it is to my classes

It has been great . I love the privacy and how the apartment come fully furnish . I love that we all have our own keys and locks to outlet room . The property is always clean.

Lovely Community and great amneties! I especially love the pool and the personal bathrooms. The grounds are always kept so nice and the staff is so accommodating!

I enjoy having my own space and being located so close to campus. I also enjoy the pet friendly environment and the opportunity the staff provides for social activities. I also enjoy the amenities

So far I love the Pointe and the privacy and friendliness. Maintenance is great . The pool is wonderful and always clean . The workers are really helpful and kind .

Super nice staff and maintenance workers. Whenever something needs to be done, all I have to do is ask and they make sure to help right away. The staff also does a great job of planning fun events and giveaways for the residents!

So far I have had a pretty decent experience here. It's pretty close to campus too. The only complaint I have is the sidewalks and stairs could use a little washing.

Reply from Pointe at Troy

We haven’t had very many problems and we’ve enjoyed staying here since move in. Maintenance is great and gets things done when they need to be!

Living at The Pointe has been great so far. Management is amazing and they make it their main priority to make sure that everything is working okay and that the residents are happy. There are a lot of opportunities for residents to interact with eachother. It is very comfortable.

I have enjoyed living at The Pointe. They always offer fun activities for residents. It’s very affordable and the upgrades to the apartments and complex have been awesome.

So far, I have enjoyed the great neighborhood and roomy apartment. The one thing that I would change is the loud late night yelling from nearby neighbors.

Everything has been well so far. Great Apartment Conditions, however, I need Help with certain things I have submitted on a work order. Stay at the Pointe is Great

Was put in an uncomfortable unit at first but with the help of the front office was able to move quickly and without problem! The staff is amazing!

My apartment is nice. It's a friendly environment. It can be a little noisy at night, but that's expected from college students. Overall I am happy to call this place my home.

So far my experience here has been great! The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The location is great, right by campus but not too close. The apartment is great, exactly what we needed.

I really enjoy living here. It is the cheapest complex in Troy with the friendliest staff. When I first moved in, maintenance was a little slow, but all is good now! Thanks Pointe staff!