Well I haven’t went yet but so far everyone is beyond nice and so helpful I truely feel like this will be a wonderful experience for me and I must admit I’m very excited.

This is the best apartment complex out there in troy. All the workers are amazing! The maintenance is just amazing. Always doing the best job.

Very helpful and nice. Always available when you need them. Very accommodating. All the managers are great to include the staff when it comes to picking up packages to needing maintenance.

I love the pointe! They have provided me with a wonderful place to stay whille i’m in school at Troy University. It provides great amenities too!

Very friendly staff and good environment! Lots of fun activities to do and great amenities. Also maintenance workers are very fast and friendly!! Great place to live.

Everything is wonderful at my apartment. I enjoy my home and roommates. Even my neighbors are great people to be around. I get my own space and that's nice too.

Since i began my stay at the Pointe it has been good. The environment is quiet, neat, has good maintenance and the security is efficient. The employees are also helpful, nice and hardworking. It is really nice staying here.

Very nice friendly environment and kept cleaned outside. Rent is at a reasonable price. Only problem is some of the appliances need to be up to date.

I have really enjoyed living at The Pointe. The management and maintenance staff are helpful and very friendly. They go over and beyond to make sure that my questions are answered.

I’m a student currently about to move in and the complex is completely enexpected. Everything from the bed, to the whole room is 100% excellent. I can’t wait to move in

Well I haven't moved in just yet, but from what I've seen and from what I've heard, this complex seems to be the perfect place to stay during my college experience

Reply from Pointe at Troy

I move into the pointe this fall and management has been amazing about contacting me about important information and I’m beryl excited to move during August!

Absolutely one of the best places I have lived also is the best off-campus living alternative for students I would suggest this place to anyone

I love points and they have cool prizes. I really really really really really love this app and would definitely recommend this app to anyone because it is indeed the best app ever

I love it here at The Pointe at Troy. It is the best apartment complex in Troy for student housing. I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff is great as well. They are extremely helpful.

It is a good place to live. Maintenance staff is really helpful. They try to keep community clean. I really like the pool it’s always great to have a pool in summer.

My dog loves it. I love it. We enjoy it. We nap together and he enjoys the dog park. Also my mother loves it as well. I would recommend this place to any Troy student looking for a nice place to stay.

The Pointe at Troy is a great place to live. It is not too far from campus either so that’s a plus. I plan to stay here again next semester.

I love it man! One of my favorite places to stay wouldn't trade it for anything.. It is the best in my opinion and I would recommend it for anyone. I just love everything about it.

The Pointe rooms are very clean and the fact that it is furnished saves me a lot of money. Their pool is nice, along with the variety of activities. The Pointe is great!

The staff are really helpful and nice. It was a very simple process to register and they answered our questions quickly and efficiently. The location is good.

It is an ok place to stay for a college student. I have had some problems with the power and staff here. But it is well placed in troy and is easy to drive to

I've really enjoyed staying at the Pointe, maintenance always came in a timely manner but the furniture needs to be updated, price was good.

Pretty good except that it’s pretty impossible trying to get in touch with the manager. Maintenance was always quick and got the job done just as fast.

Very sweet staff! Signed my lease In a day and it was a breeze. Very easy process and everyone helped make the transition from campus to here very smooth.

Reply from Pointe at Troy