Pointe at West Chester

Nice place to live. Staff has always been very knowledgeable and patience especially with things like regular maintenance issues. The grounds are always well kept and it’s been a great place to live.
Great community. The attached dog park is an amazing benefit. Plenty of friendly dogs within the community. Would recommend to others. I am a happy resident.
The only complaint I have is there needs to be a light at the dog park. It gets dark so early now so we can use the dog park and there is really no other grass around apartments. We have to go across the busy road for some grass and light.
This far my experience has been phenomenal. Great staff, nice facilities, quiet environment. Overall great time this far. I would recommend to any friend
Great place to live. Very clean. Great views and floor plans. Everyone that lives here is very friendly and the management staff has been wonderful.
Customer service has been great. Maintenance staff is responsive and very helpful. Residents are friendly and outgoing. We have found the Pointe to be a great place to live.
I would recommend the Pointe to anyone! The beautiful amenities and great management can’t be matched. The friendly atmosphere is also a bonus. Thank you!
Friendly neighbors with great amenities. Location is great for me and it’s close to the borough. Layouts of the apartments are varied and all really nice. Great place to live!
Really enjoy living here at The Pointe in West Chester the staff are extremely friendly, helpful, and excellent!! The neighbors in my community are friendly and quiet with many amenities to keep busy with!
I am so happy here. The staff are amazing. Great location and accessible to so many shopping areas. My neighbors are nice and friendly and cannot wait until resident events begin again.