Pointe on Rio

4.1

4.1

I haven’t even lived there yet so idk. But based on my application process and the process of getting everything settled before move-out dates, it is pretty good
Nice enough on the surface, but it does have it's issues. The elevators don't work sometimes as as someone living on the sixth floor....but all of the residents are nice, I've never had an issue with them
Great location with a nice study room and gym. I've never had any issues with the facilities in my room. I only wish there were more study space. However, please get a faster/better elevator. It is frustrating to wait over 6-7 minutes for the elevator only to give up and have to climb 6 flights of stairs.
I love Pointe on Rio, the rooms are so spacious and it has a great location close to campus and downtown. Would definitely recommend living here!
the people who work here are very kind and helpful and their customer service is excellent. I love the open spaces and their amenities are great!
I've had a great experience with the signing and leasing process. The staff was super friendly, and provided frequent updates on the status of my leasing agreement, making the process very easy.
Overall a decent place. Quiet area at night, some construction noises in the day. Nice units/living areas, nice maintenance guy. OK price. The amenities are nice.
I love living here! The rooms are super spacious especially my common area! The apartment property is always clean. Office staff is always so nice and helpful!
I am excited to move in! The apartment complex seems clean and quiet. Amenities seem cool! Looking forward to the windows in my apartment. The staff seems helpful and accommodating.
I like it here! The amenities are extremely nice and the people are always willing to help. I do not have any complaints as of right now, other than the price of the monthly parking. It is a little pricey.