Pointe on Rio

Haven't started living there yet so more reviews to come. So far, management seems nice and I think I will have a good experience. Don't know about maintenance.
Great staff and response time. They really care about making your stay as good as possible. Really appreciate their careful approach to the current situation
It's pricy, but the property team is responsive. It feels safe for females living alone. The location is great. Although I haven't moved in yet, I have heard great things from previous residents.
I have lived at Pointe on Rio for two years. My roommates and I have had a few problems regarding management, but for the most part it has been a good experience living at Pointe compared to some of the other apartments in West Campus.
1 star
This place is horrible. Got changed for a noise complaint and they said they had “video proof with sound” but yet when I friends bike was stolen there was no video?? Bullshit
I’ve heard great things and I’m so excited to start living here! Everything looks so clean and everyone looks so friendly! I love that there are furnished options and utilities are included. The location is super convinient too!
Great location. Good amenities. Some problems include false fire alarms and the construction noises on the east side. Overall a nice place. Hope everyone stay safe.
It is but it also isn't. Alright ALright Alright. you could say that it was but now that it is who knows anything. I like T REXS they are cool
Honestly it is but it also isn't in the beginning it was but now it is ok if I could give you some advice I'd say it is but don't take my word for it to conclude alright alright alright.
Good location and amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Relatively quiet noise levels on lower floors. Nice floorplan. Good experience overall.