Pointe on Rio

4.1

4.1

I love living here! The rooms are super spacious especially my common area! The apartment property is always clean. Office staff is always so nice and helpful!
This is my second year living here! The maintenance and staff are extremely nice and I love the free food and cookies that is often provided!
Just signed a lease for a 360. Excited to live in a spacious apartment. Only nervous for the layout of the living room and the view of the bedroom windows.
This place is decent. Management is OK. Unlucky view of the pool. Place is relatively clean and new. Decent living spaces and amenities. Overall OK.
I really enjoy my room, however, I hated the fact that when we moved into the apartment complex, the entire apartment was full of dirt, clutter, dust, and cockroaches.
Love loving here, my favorite part is the huge windows that let in so much natural light! I also enjoy the spacious rooms and bathrooms that most other apartments in west campus dont offer
The location is great and I enjoy using the amenities, especially the gym and study room. The apartments are spacious, but I wish there were more affordable parking.
Walls are thin and neighbors are kind of loud at night on weeknights. Location is alright but construction every day. The ladies in the office are pleasant. But honestly it’s an average place to live at best.
Price is reasonable compared to other complexes here. Gym is great and location as well. Maintenance is decent, and the apartments are very nice.
I enjoy staying here. Everything is clean and well kept. The noise is great. Location relative to campus is excellent. The residents are great. Staff is usually responsive and nice. Everything is also organized, which I appreciate.