Pointe Royal

4.3

4.3

Great community and good locality. Gym is nice and I enjoy working out there. Friendly neighbors. I would like to meet them during community events.
A very clam, friendly and clean apartment with all the amenities you need. The location of the apartment is also a plus since it is near to target, walmart and many other stores. Friendly front desk.
Peaceful and friendly community. Nice amenities along with helpful staff and clean property. Gym and pool areas are a great bonus and are always well kept.
The maintenance people here are very nice and very caring about how your home look. They will come in and look at all the problems that you have and try to fix it and do whatever you ask them to do they will try and I like that
Its good we have had issues with our ice maker. Love the pool and feel safe. I like the trash pick up as well. Lower rent for residents that have been here would be nice instead of upping the rent
Awesome community! Very clean, maintenance is on time and friendly environment. I have never ever had a problem from the past 1 year 7 months of my stay here.
We just renewed for another year! I love being able to walk the dogs around the community. It's also nice how close we are to restaurants and shopping
The community isn’t bad. The apartments are spacious for the price and I love that each apartment has a fireplace and vaulted ceilings. I unfortunately have had many problems with the appliances and bugs. The apartments are also older so things are starting to fall apart like the carpet, the ceiling finish is cracking, the trim is damaged, doors aren’t sealed well anymore, etc. The space of the apartment, location, and amenities are definitely my favorite part of this community.
Still new here but so far so good. Nice location for any type of shopping. Also , being near the highway, is convenient since I work 25 minutes away.
It's not bad. I live in an older apartment and it has all the necessary things like washer and dryer. The gym is probably the best thing. The location is great.