Pointe Royal

4.3

4.3

Venkata
It is a nice community with good amenities and the office staff are friendly. There is minimal noise as there are nobody above and below. I have enjoyed living here.
Dierra
I love the valet trash...Snow is removed from in front of my door and the pathway is cleared on snow days. These things really help. Most places don't offer these important services!
Jason
Lived here 5 years and have never had an issue! Helpful staff and great place to live. Maintenance always fixes any problems in a prompt manner. Great dog community as well!
Shri Ramya
The stay so far has been awesome! I am also thing of extending my lease. All the major stores(Costco, Target, Walmart) are very near to the community. Overall, clean and no-nonsense community.
Veenapani
It’s amazing with lot of amenities. Maintenance crew is very helpful and come really soon to fix any problem. The views from the units is incredible.
Julie
Nothing special. There is nothing that really stands out from the last rating about 6 months ago. Hopefully, everyone is safe and well while we are still in a pandemic and respecting the 6 ft social distancing btw strangers.
Presley
Amenities are nice, but the apartments are outdated for what we pay. Not that it’s a bad space but the appliances, carpet, baseboards and trim, etc. are just starting to fall apart.
Kara
We absolutely love living here! We have had such a great experience. The staff is great and the neighbors are too. Very friendly area located conveniently to EVERYTHING.
Elizabeth
the environment is quiet and very easy going! i love that i don’t have to worry about much when i comes to maintenance. plus, we’ve got a pool!
Neetha Reddy
Its been a pleasant on-boarding so far. Community is well maintained. Gym and recreation facilities are good. Apartment unit is compact and comfortable