It's been fine, no big complaints besides the random fire alarm's. I've enjoyed being able to walk to school and how friendly the staff is...

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

They are the best staff I’ve been with in my two years of living here. They care a lot about they’re residents and are there to help as much as possible

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The back stairwell is very disgusting because people feel like they do not need to clean up after themselves or their pets. The handle on the door by the street entrance is broken and has been for a while. Also, in light of the recent fire alarm going off, the apartment complex needs to at least send out a text to notify residents on whether it was a false alarm or drill because as of now there is no communication.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I like the roof and the pool, it was fun staying close to campus, Only thing I’d complain about is the visitor parking, it was a hassle the whole time I lived there.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love it here perfect location I love having a garage I love walking to work I love being close to the leasing office I like the gym and the pool too

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love this place so much. Right next to campus is a godsend. The staff are friendly and are always there to help. They are just one phone call away!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The new current staff is amazing, super helpful. I really enjoyed being so close to campus as well as the square; had a good experience living here.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Amazing place to live! Great staff!!! Great people!!! Very clean!!!! Very professional!!!!! Super close to campus!!!! Great service!!!! Big rooms!!!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Right when I walked into the Pointe I knew it was the place I wanted to spend my junior year at college. The staff is so friendly and did an awesome job to make me feel right at home.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Living here has been really good! I love the community and convenience of the location here in the city of San Marcos. I wish the it would be kept a bit cleaner for my dog but other than that it’s good.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great place overall. Some things could get worked on but besides that probably the best place to live at for a good price next to the square

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

i have not moved in yet but i am sure i will love my stay. the apartment is beautiful and the community is fantastic. i love how close it is to the campus.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great staff. Good location. Only problem is safety issue. Anyone can easily get into the apartment, jump the balcony and we had problems with safety concerns such as people getting into our apartment and even breaking a window.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Location is great. Had great amenities, heard both good and bad things about the apartment complex. Lease is a bit off putting. But location is great and decided to go against my own better judgement due to it.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The pointe has its ups and downs but I’ve lived at the vistas and it’s so much better here! The people actually care and try their best to help you with whatever is wrong

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Awesome people! And facilities! Great environment to be in! I am super excited to continune my stay in living here the terroist and pool are awesome

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Actual rooms are fine. The community assistants are all nice and do their best to service people. Residents are loud. Hallways are way too dirty for this place to be so expensive.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great location! Walking distance to HEB makes it convenient to go after finishing classes. Also great if you like going out because downtown is also close by.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Upon looking for apartments in San Marcos, my friends and I really wanted a place that was close to campus, visually appealing and inexpensive. The point fit into all three categories, and we cant wait to move in.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very great place to stay. Makes you feel like you are at home even when you are more then 1000 miles away. Very excited to be living here for the upcoming school year.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Everything is great since some changes took place. Building could use a clean now that many residents have left for the summer. Can’t wait to use the pool when the weather gets nicer.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience here has been great because the location is so close to campus and the staff is very friendly. There is also a great pool and study area.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I haven't moved in yet, but I'm very excited to start living here! it's a great location and a very nice, modern building with good amenities.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Fantastic time and very nice people working there. There was always someone to help me with whatever I needed. Location of the pointe is very convenient and an easy selling point. (Pun intended)

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience at the Pointe San Marcos has been an enjoyable one of pleasure. The location is superb and the building is kept in excellent condition.