Pointe San Marcos

3.6

3.6

It keeps getting better. We got new new pool chairs and terrace chairs and now the building is being painted. A lot of changes have been made this year and they were all good
I have experienced a few problems while living here, especially when it pertains to the parking garage. I renewed my lease to be closer to campus next semester, but probably wouldn’t renew again.
The only resident experience that I have had so far is over the phone. I did think that it was strange that I had to ask a lot of questions before finding out with the apartment special deals were. Based on previous experience with my siblings, other apartment reps are more forthcoming with the special deals. Other than that - all good!
I enjoy being here. It is in a very convenient location close to Texas State and HEB. I had some maintenance problems when I just moved in, but it looks like with the new management things are going better. I wish they had a short-term lease.
The Pointe San Marcos has been a great place to live- especially since the management shift! I have always been a fan of the proximity to campus, public amenities, and cleanliness, but now I get to enjoy even more perks and rewards. Also appreciate that they are very receptive to feedback. A piece of feedback for the road- please clean the gym and leave the mirror in it or add new ones xoxo thank you
Overall, it is really good. I am very happy about all the new upgrade features to the community. Maintenace has also gotten alot more prompt and good at fixing the proble.
Maintenance takes FAR TOO LONG. Poor communication on the part of the leasing office and managers. Maintenance delays can be detrimental. Take AC. Lack of AC in the summer is DANGEROUS!
it’s fun living here and the apartments are nice and spacious. i feel safe when i’m alone in my apartment and i don’t need to be scared of someone breaking in. the location is really really nice and convenient.
I love the apartment complex as a whole. The gym and the pool are really nice and the people working at the front office are always extremely kind and friendly and helpful. It’s always nice because there is always a place to park in the parking garage and it is never full.
Elevators always seem to be not working. The stairwells desperately need to be cleaned, as do the elevators. Cars are speeding out of the parking garage which is dangerous. I've asked the complex about cameras in the building ever since I first moved in but I guess that has never been a priority and painting the walls again is.