It’s awesome great really nice nice awesome great pool things are cool too gym kinda sucks but balcony is really nice and chill lots of friendly staff

Everything here is awesome and the management is pretty cool sometimes. So if you wanna lease here I most defintely would. The Pointe San Marcos...

Great place to live very convenient area don’t really heat any noise from my room very relaxing right next to everything staff is great and friendly the best

Great staff and clean property. I love the gym, pool and study area. The location is great for San Marcos students. I am closer to my classes than I was staying in the dorm.

i personally love the complex and enjoy the proximity to campus. The units are so new and the neighbors are exciting! Besides the massive delay, i enjoy The Pointe San Marcos

The apartment complex is nice and is at a great location from school. They should improve on added community nights and better roommate matching.

I have absolutely loved it here the appliances are very nice, along with the carpet and wood flooring. The staff are also very nice and if you need help with appliances or anything they show up quick even after hours

I have enjoyed living here so far because of the walking distance to the square and campus! The rooftop is very nice and a good place to study or hang out with friends.

I have loved living at the pointe so much! It is so great being so close to campus and being a couple minute walk away from HEB, Jo's Cafe and the Library!

The community is nice and very welcoming. The maintence is always on hand and ready to fix what we need. I have packages sent here daily and they always email to notify me which is helpful.

Good location. Being able to walk to campus is very convenient and it allows me to sleep in until the very last possible minute. It's nice sleeping in.

I enjoy living here and having to walk only a mere 10 minutes everyday to classes and thing if that sort. It’s nice for someone who has no car because I can just walk hell yeah

Honestly fantastic, incredible location and the cleanliness of the building is unmatched. The staff is extremely inviting and helpful and they always keep the resident's well being as a top priority.

Its really nice being so close to campus and the inside of the apartments themselves look really nice especially in the rooms with a loft. P

Great place to live, great staff and amenities. I am excited to be staying here and excited to stay here next year espicially with the price and location.

I’m super excited to live here! Me and my future roommates can’t wait to move in next fall. We toured the complex and loved how new and clean it is!

Great apt complex staff is great and fun to talk to. Even though everything isn’t here yet as far as amenities it’s a great place to live neighbors are pretty cool to

My resident experience has been satisfactory so far. I enjoy my room and the layout of my apartment. There are two large balconies in my apartment that give me a view of the pool. The apartment is also within walking distance of Texas State's campus. The pool area and the rooftop deck are also nice places to hang out.

We were 3 months late to moving in but other than that hiccup this place is awesome. We moved in about a month about and I’ve loved being just a walk from campus

So far life here is great! Wish we had visitor parking but overall, this is luxury. The living room is very modern and there is a lot of storage space in the bedroom/bathroom.

It’s awesome I love the amenities, the property, and the staff. This is the best place I have ever lived. I look forward to an awesome year and it’s super close to campus.

The Pointe is the best apartment. Well known for construction expertise. I can't wait to move in! I'm looking forward to these gift cards as well.

Friendly staff can't wait to see the complex itself Have been waiting a good while but its understandable that good things take time I'm sure they want everything just right before we all move in.

The pointe has made sure their residents are happy while there is a delay in move in. By either putting students and hotel and providing transportation

Great, friendly, and professional staff! Worked really well to help me find the perfect apartment and roommates. Very satisfied with my time at the Pointe.