Pointe San Marcos

The location is amazing, right on campus. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. Good amenities and great staff. Good college apartment.
Great location (close to H-E-B and campus) but some questionable architecture. Nice community and friendly staff. I am still considering renewing.
I live right next to the trash chute, so my apartment always has this smell to it. It would be nice if the trash chutes could be cleaned every now and then just because the smell starts to build up. I also don't know if my air filters have been changed out?
I like my room and apartment; the only complaint I would have especially in these times of uncertainty is how we were told that our rooms would be sanitized and cleaned and they weren’t. All of my furniture had dust when I moved in, my bath smelled disgusting, and there was pet hair everywhere. I had to sanitize and clean everything myself.
The elevator and water/ leaks on the floor brings the rating down besides that it’s good. The staff is friendly and helpful. Living in an apartment is great just needs some major improvements in elevator access and stopping water leaks.
I love everything about the pointe so far. I have used most of the amenities and have always had fun! The apartment is spacious and has lots of room for activies
I love it here. The maintenance staff are quick to resolve and issues and the property staff are nice and helpful. The gym has decent equipment and the pool isn't half bad. The tech lab could use an upgrade but it does contain a group study room that is noise-proof.
Horrific. Can't even sleep in my apartment Thursday-Monday because of the noise. It's gross every step you take through the halls. The staff was better last year, but maybe the social distancing makes them feel unapproachable. Just overall bad and this is my second year.
It’s been amazing so far I’m going to renew if all goes well! Love the parking garage, love that I’m a walk away from everything! Love how close to campus it is
New management is great. It’s nice to see some changes coming about in the building. New residents again, also a good change despite their adjustment period and constant moving of things.