Pointe San Marcos

Have not moved in yet. Move in is not until August 18th. Application process was pretty easy though! Looking forward to all the amenities, especially the terrace.
Love it I think it's the best thing ever because it's super close to campus and it's just really great overall Love it I think it's the best thing ever because it's super close to campus and it's just really great overall
I love the location and how close it is to campus. It is quite comfortable living here knowing that one must not worry about being late to class.
The grass in the area by the parking garage entrance is out of hand. When trash overflows or is left out of the chute, it seeps onto the floor near my door. The back staircase is always pretty gross, also.
Great pet friendly community. The staff is always helpful and quick to respond to issues. Maintenance team is prompt and super useful. No complaints.
Proximity to campus is A M A Z I N G!!! I love living at walking distance from my classes specially bc I get to sleep in a little extra!! :)
It’s been real tbh. Ups and downs but I love the pointe. Though maintenance has its issues, the staff is amazing and so nice and fun. Love it
Great community area with easy walking access to campus. Spacious student living apartment with gorge or features. Friendly staff that are always wanting to help residents.
The hallways of the building stay dirty, the building seems to lack a custodial unit all together. Moving into a new unit, it was dirty, dusty, and the paint on the walls were off. The only redeeming qualities of the building is location and leasing staff. Also maintenance and repair staff is pretty efficient.
I have not yet moved in to my unit but I am very excited for the floor plan that I leased for. I have multiple friends that have lived here and renewed !