Very great place to stay. Makes you feel like you are at home even when you are more then 1000 miles away. Very excited to be living here for the upcoming school year.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Everything is great since some changes took place. Building could use a clean now that many residents have left for the summer. Can’t wait to use the pool when the weather gets nicer.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience here has been great because the location is so close to campus and the staff is very friendly. There is also a great pool and study area.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I haven't moved in yet, but I'm very excited to start living here! it's a great location and a very nice, modern building with good amenities.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Fantastic time and very nice people working there. There was always someone to help me with whatever I needed. Location of the pointe is very convenient and an easy selling point. (Pun intended)

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience at the Pointe San Marcos has been an enjoyable one of pleasure. The location is superb and the building is kept in excellent condition.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The pointe of San Marcos is cool. The pointe of San Marcos can be fun or awesome. When i go to sleep i hope i can wake up at the pointe of San Marcos Texas. 160

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience here at the pointe has been a good one so far. It’s a very relaxed community with a lot of people that are similar to me. Overall I’d give the pointe a 7 out of 10.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

So convenient for school! Absolutely enjoy living here! Signed up for all the notifications about free food and yoga, as well as chances to win free drinks from sonic. I’m so glad I found this place.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Best apartment building in the city!! I love the location, management and the amenities! Also super affordable! The management is so sweet!!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

This was my first apartment so it took some getting used to. The noise can be loud sometimes but not more than whats expected in apartments that house college students. The staff seems friendly. The location is great and makes getting to school and work very easy. I have decided to renew my lease for another year, so I'm pretty satisfied with the property.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Haven’t even moved in yet and one of the workers was already really helpful. He gave me advice on helping me find the best room and because of that I requested for it on my lease. I didn’t even know I could do that until he said something

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I have been blown away with this community and how grateful they are for their tenants. These rewards points for example really show that they want to help the broke college student

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love the atmosphere of the community. The amenities offered are great for the price and location of the building. I wish there were more community events

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very clean place. I love the people there and the closeness to campus is a huge win! I also love that everything is so new like appliances and furniture.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Always attentive to your residents. Love that you feed them randomly. As a parent i feel she is safe. The workout room is clean. My daughter utilizes it often.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great location and nice people but the building structure is not good. I pay way too much for what I get. We don’t get everything that was mentioned in our lease either.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I truly do enjoy living at the pointe. Location is perfect. My apartment feels homey. The office staff is young and vibrant. I really do appreciate

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Honestly haven’t started living there yet, however just seeing where I’ll be spending my next year has me very very very very very very very excited.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great Location. I do wish the inside where the hallways are would look different because I do get a garage or warehouse vibe. I get that this is a dormitory/apartment but still.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The facilities and amenities are clean and useful! Also the location and responsiveness of management are unparalleled! I frequent the recreational room, which includes a table tennis and a billiards table!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love the location, and the staff is really great and friendly! Haven’t had any major problems here since I moved in. Maintenance is good as well!

The building is dirty and unkept. The stairwell have had many disgusting thing in them and smell awful and have still not been cleaned in 6 months.

The pointe was an interesting experiences I learned and experienced a lot living here. The roof and the pool were my favorite part. I was bullied by my roommates constantly would have to be the only bad expirience.

I love how close I am to campus, it's not a bad walk at all! The units are very nice and modern, truly feels like a home away from home, and the sweet staff is just a bonus!