The apartment workers are always really super sweet and welcoming. I really appreciate how really nice they are and open to help with anything.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Wonderful and amazing staff that is super helpful. Apartments are nice and warm. Any problems that have occurred have always been dealt with swiftly and they have made sure to give us helpful updates.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

While, I still have not moved in yet I am seriously appreciative of all of the information that I have been sent. Everything about this place seems like a good fit right now!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

it's ok, for the money we pay i would expect nicer and bigger units but what can you expect with student housing. the halls and stairs are dirty a lot of the time but the location is the one perfect thing.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great staff & Maintenance team! Everyone is super responsive and are always willing to fix the problem. The location makes everything that much better.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I have had a fantastic experience thus far with Point San Marcos. The staff downstairs are all so helpful, understanding, and friendly. There is a plethora of community activities and events offered. I couldn't ask for a nicer room/apartment- spacious, clean, and with a great view!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I hear the trash every morning. The slamming on the ground wakes me up in a cold sweat. I wish they could come later in the day. The walls are thing. Staff is really great!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

This is my second year living here. I love my apartment. Maintenance is VERY fast. The people in the office are very efficient and welcoming.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love it here! Best location and the staff is so nice! It’s really clean and not too loud on the weekends! My apartment and neighbors are all really nice too

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great experience living at The Pointe! They have everything you need from a workout room, to a game room, to a pool in amenities! In the unit you are given your own washer and dryer which is super helpful!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Need more scheduled cleaning throughout complex. Lay outs are nice and the workers are friendly. Biggest down fall is just the lack of cleanliness

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the location is amazing, only had a couple of issues with water getting into the apartment when it rained but they took care of it quickly overall love it here

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Margot has been very nice and helpful for the inconveniences that I've experienced. The guy who sits at the desk by the doors closest to the parking garage is always extremely nice to me whenever I go in. I do wish that the stairwells would be power washed or cleaned. Some residents still can't seem to pick up after their pets and as a result the elevator can be gross.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

There were a lot of issues with the apartment moving in such as exposed pipes that allow bugs in, grout and paint clogging the shower, little to no drainage in sink, broken handles, and hot water didn’t work in the shower.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

love being so close to campus, especially being a business major, McCoy is about a 3-minute walk from the Pointe. The only issue is with my upstairs neighbors being too loud and the office not really having policies in place to deal with that.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The pointe is a great place to live, I haven’t had any problems so far. The whole staff is really nice and very helpful. I’m glad I choose to live here.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I’ve always had great interactions with all the residents at the pointe. The staff is very generous with their time and are always happy to see you when you come in

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Nice apartment. Could use more cleaning. Parking is a pain making it hard to have friends over. Students are always breaking things so maybe add more cameras?

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The apartment was built fast and has had some issue from the start but the pointe staff have been great in fixing everything right away. The apartment always has fun resident events and have always try to accommodate for what ever residents need

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

More gym amenities such as a squat machine, a rowing machine, and a water fountain that’s convenient. In addition, a better WiFi option for guests as well.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very clean, close to campus love it! The only thing I can’t stand is the lawn mower man on wednesdays comes by the pool and blows leaves that aren’t even there.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love living here! Super relax and everyone is super friendly.... The neighbors are great and the staff in the leasing office will help you with anything you need.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has been a great experience so far and I would love to lease again next fall. Move in was great and I love it when the office has the food that they bring in. The texts are a great way of communicating with us I think its a great idea

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Nothing much to say. The community is great. Everyone here is really friendly. I feel safe and well protected. And it's nice to have the leasing office on the ground floor instead of a separate building, like in my last apartment complex.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the management seams kind of incompetent. They cant even give the tow company a list of licence plates for the garage. The elevator likes to break for days-week at a time. Over all nice place to live to get to McCoy.