Pointe San Marcos

3.7

3.7

Zoe
I have loved the Pointe San Marcos. The staff is all so welcoming and amazing and every time I walk into the leasing office, someone knows my name. I love the distance to campus so that I can walk everywhere and don't need to worry about my car.
Isaac
Overall, I've been enjoying my stay at Pointe San Marcos. There are a few things in the apartments that I'd wish to improve. Within my unit, I wished that the dishwasher hadn't been broken and that the gaming room was better maintained. Overall, I'm happy with my stay.
Jake
The apartment is pretty dirty. The hallways, stairs and elevators should be cleaned more often. We have been promised cameras in the garage and they are still not there.
Oscar
So far everything has been really good but I have had miscommunication with the office which has led to some very frustrating situations.but other then that everything has gone smoothly
Mya
Very good area , close to campus and restaurants. Never had any problems with the apartment except our air conditioning and vent system. Overall love living at the pointe
Riley
The front office and most of the maintenance team are amazing! The hallways and staircases could be cleaner, but maintenance requests are filled in a timely manner.
Giulianna
good living space. i love how close it is from the campus. I love the pool area and all the amenities it comes with such a good price. love the vibes
Bridget
Decent living situation. Small distance from campus and good amenities. But neighbors are loud. But it's college living so what can you do.
Brodrick
The apartment complex staff are great! Events are held to draw people out of their apartments, so there’s at least some level of engagement, which can’t ways be said about other properties. The maintenance workers, can enter unexpectedly, however they too where nice and helpful, so it hasn’t proven to be an issue besides being jarring. When it comes to places near campus, the price of low enough for a good enough quality that I’d recommend people at least check it out.
Samuel
Very great place to live. It’s right on campus and located next to everything you need. Only thing this year that’s getting annoying is the constant noise with the construction