This was my first apartment so it took some getting used to. The noise can be loud sometimes but not more than whats expected in apartments that house college students. The staff seems friendly. The location is great and makes getting to school and work very easy. I have decided to renew my lease for another year, so I'm pretty satisfied with the property.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Haven’t even moved in yet and one of the workers was already really helpful. He gave me advice on helping me find the best room and because of that I requested for it on my lease. I didn’t even know I could do that until he said something

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I have been blown away with this community and how grateful they are for their tenants. These rewards points for example really show that they want to help the broke college student

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very clean place. I love the people there and the closeness to campus is a huge win! I also love that everything is so new like appliances and furniture.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Always attentive to your residents. Love that you feed them randomly. As a parent i feel she is safe. The workout room is clean. My daughter utilizes it often.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I truly do enjoy living at the pointe. Location is perfect. My apartment feels homey. The office staff is young and vibrant. I really do appreciate

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Honestly haven’t started living there yet, however just seeing where I’ll be spending my next year has me very very very very very very very excited.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The facilities and amenities are clean and useful! Also the location and responsiveness of management are unparalleled! I frequent the recreational room, which includes a table tennis and a billiards table!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love the pointe because it is so close to campus and to the square. I love the layout of our apartment and the view of San Marcos from the terrace.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I’m sorry babe I’ll be there in about two weeks I’ll call when y’all get there I gotta is the time of you getting to work today and you can do the same day and then come back in up

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great please to live and great neighbors. Honestly a huge turn around management-wise this year. It’s lik this a whole new property!! I’m totally resigning!!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Haven’t moved in yet but the faculty and housing is amazing. The top floor includes an incredible view of the city with lounge chairs and lights for the night. Can’t wait to spend more time here.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I have really enjoyed my stay so far at The Point. I never have had any problems with anyone around, it’s perfect. I would give The Pointe a 10 out of 10

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love my apartment. I love being able to walk to class and work. I resigned my lease. Everything is brand new and up to my standards. Will recommend

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very close to campus. Good amenities. Parking garage is very small and compact and has a history of flooding. Roof top deck is nice. Gym is small. Could use a hot tub.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience overall has been as expected. The people living here are disgusting as they don’t clean up after their dogs. The workers are helpful when they can so they do their best to satisfy their residents.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love the location of the apartment complex, it’s close to campus and the square as well. The only thing bad I’ve experienced is people falsly pulling the fire alarm.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I have been so amazed at the level of customer service my daughter received from management upon moving in. She has lived at other properties in the area and management was horrible. Thank you for taking great care of my daughter.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love the location! Maintenance is always so timely. However, I hate The parking garage but I think It may just take some getting used to. It’s super tight and people go too fast.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Matinence staff are the sweetest people ever. New staff in the leasing office have been a pleasure also. Big improvement from the last year.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

This apartment community is well done boss , however despite a few drunk buds everynow and then this place runs pretty smoove . I Rate this place 10

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The pointe San Marcos has been great so far. This has been the best experience apartment I've had in the four years I've lived in San Marcos.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

As a junior in college; I’ve been through several living situations and the Pointe has exceeded my expectations. Never have I had a high quality apartment for such. Valuable price. The staff is amazing as well. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and the amenities are amazing! Maintence requests have been completed as soon as they have been inputed- which is rare in most places! I’ve bedn extremely happy with my decision to live at the pointe! I highly recommend this place to any other student and will definitely be renewing my lease!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great place to live definitely resigned and living here again staff is great haven’t been in there awhile but I’m pretty sure they’ll great you with open arms

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

So far it’s been great! The staff have been very helpful. They were able to get me and a friend in the same apartment. The incentive were also great!