Pointe San Marcos

3.7

3.7

I love it here at the pointe. I have lived here for 3 years now and it’s just felt like my home away from home which is very nice. I wish it wasn’t my last year here
Dryer is still broken after two people have came in and said it was fixed. Besides that everything else is okay. Bathtub had dried throw up and they said it was cleaned but it wasn’t.
It's been really good! Some of the amenities have kind of iffy but other than that it's been a pleasant experience. It's not too noisy and everything is really convenient, campus is not too far and the grocery store is also in walking distance.
I’ve lived here for about a month now and absolutely love it here, everyone here is super sweet, and the amenities are awesome. I’m up on the terrace constantly
I wish I could chill on my patios but they’re not finished yet. And on top of that my laundry door handle isn’t fixed either. Other than that I’d say I love my apartment.
I have had quite a bit of maintenance issues, but other than that it’s alright. I have met a lot of friends and enjoy the events. I just wish management cared more about getting maintenance done.
Balcony is closed. We should be getting a rent discount because of it. Lost a package then received a few days later. Customer service is nice.
My experience living at the pointe San Marcos has been great so far. When we moved in, we had a couple of maintenance issues such as not having a sink, the drying not working, and the AC not working. However, maintenance has been great in trying their best at fixing the issues. Love the location of the pointe because I can easily walk to class and all of the neighbors have been extremely kind. The staff is wonderful and super polite!
Great place to live my favorite part is the terrace! The view is one of the best in San Marcos! The bedroom and living room is the perfect size for me.
This is a fun place to live and is close to campus so not a hard walk. Lizzie Is very sweet and love talking with her whenever I'm in the office.