The points has been a great experience thus far. The modern designs simulated through their online tour shows luxury college living. The service has also been more than helpful.

Great! They know how to keep their residents happy! The community is really great and nice to be in! I highly recommend this to everyone!!!!

Very helpful staff ! Everyone is always willing to help and answer any questions residents may have. This will be a great complex and I can't wait to move in !

We are updated about anything going on and about special as well. With our current situation we were given great options to pick from and they are helpful with any questions we have

Great customer service, even though the move in date has been pushed back. The hotel that was booked for me is nice with everything I need for now.

Customer service has been great considering the move in situation. The gift cards and other free stuff is helping out a lot in the meantime.

Great, friendly, and professional staff! Worked really well to help me find the perfect apartment and roommates. Very satisfied with my time at the Pointe.

The pointe has made sure their residents are happy while there is a delay in move in. By either putting students and hotel and providing transportation

Friendly staff can't wait to see the complex itself Have been waiting a good while but its understandable that good things take time I'm sure they want everything just right before we all move in.

The Pointe is the best apartment. Well known for construction expertise. I can't wait to move in! I'm looking forward to these gift cards as well.

It’s awesome I love the amenities, the property, and the staff. This is the best place I have ever lived. I look forward to an awesome year and it’s super close to campus.

So far life here is great! Wish we had visitor parking but overall, this is luxury. The living room is very modern and there is a lot of storage space in the bedroom/bathroom.

We were 3 months late to moving in but other than that hiccup this place is awesome. We moved in about a month about and I’ve loved being just a walk from campus

My resident experience has been satisfactory so far. I enjoy my room and the layout of my apartment. There are two large balconies in my apartment that give me a view of the pool. The apartment is also within walking distance of Texas State's campus. The pool area and the rooftop deck are also nice places to hang out.

Great apt complex staff is great and fun to talk to. Even though everything isn’t here yet as far as amenities it’s a great place to live neighbors are pretty cool to

I’m super excited to live here! Me and my future roommates can’t wait to move in next fall. We toured the complex and loved how new and clean it is!

Great place to live, great staff and amenities. I am excited to be staying here and excited to stay here next year espicially with the price and location.

Its really nice being so close to campus and the inside of the apartments themselves look really nice especially in the rooms with a loft. P

Honestly fantastic, incredible location and the cleanliness of the building is unmatched. The staff is extremely inviting and helpful and they always keep the resident's well being as a top priority.

I enjoy living here and having to walk only a mere 10 minutes everyday to classes and thing if that sort. It’s nice for someone who has no car because I can just walk hell yeah

Good location. Being able to walk to campus is very convenient and it allows me to sleep in until the very last possible minute. It's nice sleeping in.

The community is nice and very welcoming. The maintence is always on hand and ready to fix what we need. I have packages sent here daily and they always email to notify me which is helpful.

I have loved living at the pointe so much! It is so great being so close to campus and being a couple minute walk away from HEB, Jo's Cafe and the Library!

I have enjoyed living here so far because of the walking distance to the square and campus! The rooftop is very nice and a good place to study or hang out with friends.

I have absolutely loved it here the appliances are very nice, along with the carpet and wood flooring. The staff are also very nice and if you need help with appliances or anything they show up quick even after hours