Pointe San Marcos

I was lead to believe that my apartment complex could be a community where I could trust those in charge. In reality we have been lied and deceived from the beginning. I hope once the unit is actually ready it will be enough to put this bad experience behind me.
Just a joke. This place has then forever and keeps promising us a move in date but keeps moving it forward. Maybe after move in I'll chance my mind.
I haven't even moved in yet. Still waiting on it to be finish being built. They keep changing the move in date. New date is supposedly oct 13 but I guess we will see.
Had to cancel my birthday trip because they didn't tell us til the day before that it was delayed. Instead of telling me a week before they told us less than 24 hours.
Delayed move in 4 times. Been living in a hotel for over 30 days because the management can not get their things together and get the apartments done. Worst leasing office staff in the history of student living. Inconsistent stories and poor communication has led their reputation down the drain.
Terrible place so far!! Y'all really kill me. I was looking forward to being close to school but it's really not worth anymore lmao u guys suck
This place is a disaster. They never get anything done unless you physically go down to the office and tell them to get things done now. Half of my cabinets didn't have handles when I moved in, part of the wall under my counter is not painted, and they did not notify us about the flooding in the parking garage. The question isn't what's wrong with this place, the question is what ISN'T wrong with this place.
This is the most stressful thing thats ever happened in my life. I wish I wouldve never signed with Pointe. Maybe I will come back after they get their complex together, but not anytime soon.
I'm very upset over not being able to actually live in my apartment yet. I understand things happen but y'all really shouldn't have said it was going to be ready when it wasn't and still actually isn't ready.
This is not a spam message. It’s weird how you guys would think down. Love the bad quality and the great service you do not provide. Thanks for that. Will not sign again