Polos at Hudson Corners

4.3

4.3

Rakhi
1 day ago
Amazing place, it has a fun pool, great community and good maintenance services, they also have a fun place for your dog and for kids it’s a good place.

James
Aside from the water bill pricing increasing dramatically over the last two years, the Polos have been great to me. The area is great, the apartment itself has been perfect for what I need and the staff has been very attentive in my nearly 3 years staying here.

Krista
We love our neighborhood, and this will be our 3rd year staying here. My favorite thing about living here is location! It’s perfect for our jobs and close to friends and the city.

Verified Resident
We’ve been at Polos for over 3 years and overall the experience has been ok. With any place, there’s pros and cons. Top pro would be the fact that you can build here. I thinks it’s a great starting point for newly weds or even someone looking for a fresh start from a financial standpoint. Top con would be the community dumpster. Sometimes it can be an eye sore if it’s not working properly.

Kathleen
I have been living here at Polos now for the past 3 years. I love my neighbors and the Polos community. The maintenance people here are the best!! So polite and knowledgeable. I enjoy the peaceful surroundings and a sense of community.

Baylee
Definitely glad we have anew manager for some much needed improvements for what we are paying! The dog poop issue and the trash problems are a pain

Jonathan
Great staff, fast responses. Clean and spacious. Great area and close to everything. Always upgrading facilities along with maintaining people’s needs

Devanee
about 2 months ago
It has been a good experience so far. The staff is really helpful and for the most part, the location is pretty quiet. Renewing my lease was easy.

Deneisha
about 2 months ago
the employees and management here are amazing. they go beyond to assist there residents. whether it is a linking sink or my ac unit you have always been there to make sure all was good.

Rhonda
about 2 months ago
I like the community it’s very quiet. But I wish the Maintence was better. I truly love Brandon though he is very professional. And I wish that we didn’t have to pay $10 for trash cause the trash compactor is always broken and it looks very ghetto