Polos at Hudson Corners

4.3

4.3

David
My neighbors above me are very noisy all of the time, even up until the early morning hours. When I asked the front office about some kind of quiet time or if there was anything that could be done. All I got was a no response. Neighbors are still loud and nothing has still not been done. Can't wait til I can find something else.
Joseph
The community is nice and quiet, the apartments are super cozy, but maintenance is a bit slow on the draw. Overall a great place to live, if youre patient for maintenance!
Paige
Everything has been so great! Maintenance has been timely and responsive, the grounds are clean, and our apartment is the perfect size for me and my husband.
Jessica
My Family loves living here. Travis, Brandon & Mike are the best~! So happy to live in a safe and caring community. Very thankful to Lisa and her whole staff for taking care of us. Also, a shout out to everyone who helps maintain the property~! Blessings~! Jj
Jessica
My initial move in there was alot of repairs needed but they definitely made sure they helped me out. They have done a lot of grounds upkeep lately and it looks great
Madeleine
I absolutely love my apartment. Move in and the leasing process was very easy. I viewed an apartment one day and moved in the next day. Overall, everywhere is kept pretty clean. Can be noisy sometimes, but I really like it here
Nicholas
Awesome staff, great neighbors, clean complex!!! Maintenance crew is always on standby and they make it their priority to help with anything they can!!
Victoria
Office staff is quick to help us with any problems that come up. Maintenance addresses any issues that we have had quick and made sure they don’t occur again!
Griffin
Considerate neighbors, beautiful community, and very nice apartments! Definitely the best choice in the area when it comes to location and quality of life.
Christopher
Quiet and peaceful community with great amenities. Great location with plenty of convenient shopping and restaurants. Plenty of parking and great staff. Easy to use website for paying rent.