Polos at Hudson Corners

4.3

4.3

My experience at the Polos has been good. I started with a one bedroom and resigned my lease for a two bedroom due to working from home now. I love the location and that I’m able to keep to myself in my little corner. Lol
Love the staff and the community! They respond quickly to your needs. The location is perfect. My neighbors are friendly and the accommodations are great.
This place offers a peaceful and quality living experience to all. I see ongoing exterior preventative maintenance, landscaping ad pest control services being performed. The management and maintenance personnel are like busy bees in keeping this place beautiful and clean. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Brandon, has always been so very helpful and prompt with any maintenance requests and questions/concerns.
It’s nice place but maintenance is a little slow getting out to the apartment. Some things didn’t work and was left up to us to fix them. Overall it’s alright
Front office is great but maintenance is kind of slack. We have had multiple issues with the apartment and even though they were small issues and easy to fix... I feel like it took too long for them to fix them and ended up fixing them myself. Just like the flap in one of our bathrooms kept leaking... I gave them a week and it still wasn't fix so I bought one and replaced it myself just because it was cheaper then paying the water bill for the water I wasn't using.
Very content, everything runs smoothly. Professional staff!! Travis is a doll, very efficient, smart, and personable! Brandon is experienced and helpful, hard working, greets folks with a beautiful smile! Manager is always helpful, and professional! Mike in maintenance and his team are prompt and helpful as well! Buildings are clean, well maintained, and aesthetically pleasing. Neighbors are quiet. Feels like home!!!
Absolutely love Polos. We when we moved in the apartment was very clean and well maintained. We have a beautiful courtyard view. Every resident here seems to be very nice and friendly. We love dealing with the front office. They are so great!
My husband and I love it here. We have a dog named Stormie and she loves it here too! Everyone is really friendly to us and her and she loves going outside to see new friends! We’ve been here for a year so far and we don’t plan on moving. It’s a great place for a great price.
We really like our apartments! Location is perfect for families with kids and pets ❤. There's a good landscape, a lot 🌳🎋🏡🌲 and squirrels, birds.
In a good location with good schools close by. Staff are friendly and helpful. They are understanding during this difficult time and are willing to do what they can to help. The maintenance staff are friendly and seem to be knowledgeable. Turn around time I relatively fast.