Great neighborhood, great pool, no issue with unit aparts from bugs on the first floor, but you get what you pay for! I've been living here for about 4 years now, and the value compared to other units has been great. I didnt know how much I loved doing the laundry!

Great area, nice apartments, always upgrading the outside looks of the apartment. Maintenance isnt as fast as it should be and the office misses calls quite frequently. But still a great apartment. Stayed here for over 3 years. Still love it

I really enjoy my stay here at the polos. The staff is super friendly and my maintenance request are handled in a timely fashion. My only complaint is, you're not notified when you have packages waiting on the office.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

I have been living here at the Polos Apartment homes going on 3 years now. I enjoy the many amenities . You can play pool , racket ball, tennis, nice gym also a safe and pretty place to go walking. Living in a gated community adds a nice perk also. The land scaping is very pretty also the pool is very nice and is in a private setting. I recommend the Polos Apartment homes.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

Things have been amazing so far, helpful staff, great gym. Me and my girlfriend enjoy coming home everyday. We look forward to the coming days being here

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

Love it here I can see myself living here for awhile the people is so nice and it’s quite it’s good to have people that like to help and make sure you are doing good

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

I’m new here and so far so good. Minor problems with equipment but nothing out of the ordinary. The community is lovely so far and the pool/clubhouse area is very impressive.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

I love living here at the Polos. It is a breath of fresh air from where I used to live. Close to shopping and food and great schools are in the area.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

I am so pleased with living here! I have had no problems, the maintenance is always quick and polite! Everyone in the office is so nice and friendly and welcoming! The grounds are always kept very clean and the grass is so nice that I can lay in it with my kids!! I love it here!!

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

Overall, great community. Pros are the very kind leasing consultants that are always very kind and prompt in answering any questions or concerns you have. They somehow even know my name among the several hundred people that probably live here in the Polos, the apartments are very clean and modern. The community is safe and well kept and manicured. The location is great conveniently located only minutes away from groceries, gas, restaurants etc. Cons: the weight room is very small with very little free weights, they can be a bit avoiding in answering maintenance requests, but when they finally do answer them they always the repair the problem effectively. We have never had to call maintenance back twice for the same problem

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

So far it has been acceptable, there are many things to improve and I see that there is the intention of being a better space to live, I can see it and I hope it will soon materialize, in particular some infrastructure details inside my apartment that I hope to improve soon.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

It has been fine the last 2 months but we have been here for 2 years and have always had problems with our AC and it was hell finally getting it fixed. It took forever.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

I love living here. The apartment is great, the neighborhood is pretty quiet, the amenities ( when up and running correctly) are great! The staff is always helpful when I go into the office and they know me by name even tho I just moved in July. Makes it way more personal and I love that!

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

Love this place. I work third shift and the peacefulness during the day is amazing so I can sleep. Pet friendly yet clean. Great place to live.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

Okay let’s be real. Entirely too much to stay & Maintence team horrible and slack. Only guy to call is MR. Trent(without him they might as cancel the living areas) So, from early April to June I had a broken window(my room). Made phone call after phone call, still nothing done. They told me the maintence guy was sick & didn’t have ppl to fill role. Okay 👌🏾 understandable. Then my hot water heater bust. Fixed within a week of knowing. Okay cool kudos. My A/C had been broke for about almost a month. Middle of July. Hmmm. Alright then my toilet started leaking. Fixed within 2-3 weeks. Sooo you tell me what my experience has been like? Oh yeah on top of that the pool was closed for the summer lol.

Reply from Polos at Hudson Corners

Everything has been great except for when my fridge broke and it took over a month to get it fixed. Office staff is welcoming and understanding.

Well the grounds are beautiful but the pool has been an issue for the past 2yrs, I love living here, the people are nice, they keep the place looking clean, but there is some work and improvements thata can be made.

Isn’t the best. Extremely rude and loud neighbors on floor above us. We continue to smile and try to enjoy loving here anyway. We pray for a better year.

It started out really great and then became rocky. I’ve seen many people come and go in the office. My first year was great but my second year, management changed and it was a little tough getting assistance and help with issues in the unit. It seems though now that it is beginning to come back up to where it was when I first moved here

Rough start hope for better future. Things were not ready or provided upon arrival. New staff coming in seems to bring better. Looking forward for our next year here.

Excellent location and quiet neighborhood. The residents are all pretty friendly. Brandon at the office is the sweetest and genuinely enjoys his job.

The staff is wonderfully responsive and always friendly. The grounds offer a nice walking area for pets, plus they have a fenced dog play area. The gym is clean and well maintained. The location of Polos is awesome!

Love it here 💖🏘️ The staff is amazing, neighborhood is family friendly, and the environment is safe. Me and my family enjoy it here. Wish I've known about polos sooner. Highly recommended for anyone.🏘️💖

The staff is amazing and very hands on my move in process was very fast and easy Travis is my favorite and always make sure you was heard and appreciate it

I love living here, the atmosphere of the place, It’s a quiet neighborhood close to stores and just fifteen minutes away from downtown. Love it