Polos at Hudson Corners

The move on was so fast and easy. I had no issues If you’re looking for a nice quite home this is the place to be. This is a great place to stay.
it is a nice quiet home , my experience is going well because it is a lit up and good environment home to where re i feel very comfortable where i am staying.
I know I’ve only been a resident for a few days, but it’s been a very nice few days. Everything is convenient and the office staff is so helpful. I look forward to living here in the future.
a great price in a great location the apartments are very spacious and well maintain staff is always willing to go above and beyond pet friendly apartments
I really like living here. The Property Management Staff is awesome! The people in the office are friendly and very helpful. I was amazed at how prompt the maintenance staff was. They showed up within the hour to begin repairs and completed everything on the list within 24 hours. They were all friendly, made the repairs neatly and did not seem to mind taking care of some minor things for me too. I am a happy tenant!
All of my neighbors are extremely friendly. The leasing office staff is so kind and they are always willing to answer any questions that I have. My apartment itself is the perfect space for my dog and me and the location of the complex is so ideal.
Vamos bien en este nuevo 2020, por parte de los responsables del mantenimiento muy agradecido, solo deben poner mayor cuidado en el cuidado de los equipos del gimnasio, ya no están completos los equipos que compraron meses atrás. .
The staff is super helpful and I’ve had no issues in daily living here. The location is great for my work and great for going out for fun because it’s close to downtown Greer and Greenville. Just signed for a second year here.
Love the new apartment so far the staff has been amazing and willing to answer all questions I have had! The location is awesome and near all essential places such as gas’s groceries and easy access to to the highway
This apartment is my first hone away from home and it’s been great so far. The walls aren’t thin and the utilities work very well. The gym is nice to be able to use as well.