Polos at Hudson Corners

4.4

4.4

I truest love it here. Some neighbors get loud. I work from home and all in all the noise is not bad. With the nice weather coming the kids will be out more. I think a friendly reminder to tenants that people work from home . Don’t want the kids not to have fun but just be mindful
Fantastic experience in my first apartment! Brandon is amazing and always answers quickly and is so helpful! I would definitely recommend the Polos to others!
My stay here at the Polos has been a quality experience. Interactions with Brandon and Travis have been pleasant and professional. I enjoy the quiet, tucked away corner that I am in and enjoy the quality of living. It was so good in fact that I re-signed a lease and moved into a bigger apartment. Love the Polos and love where I live.
Since I’ve been here my experience has been great, no complaints or complaints. Very pleased to be living here. It’s a nice are to live in.
I love the polos, they keep the grounds clean and fresh, the maintenance team is on point.. and the office crew is amazing. But they need more dog poop stations, and upgrade the dog park and car wash area
After moving in recently, I have enjoyed my experience. All the staff I have encountered are beyond friendly and are always willing to answer any questions. I feel safe and at peace in this community and the grounds are well kept.
I must say that I have no regrets choosing Polos at Hudson to be our home. Special shout out to Brandon Brown who has made the transition from CA to SC a smooth one. He has been very professional, friendly, efficient and helpful from the start. I have had deliveries of items ordered online and he even went above and beyond his duties by making sure my items are secured by putting them inside my unit. It gives me and family a greater sense of feeling that we are going to be taken care of by this amazing property management team and we are so grateful as well to Travis for being there for us during the move-in and provided us a warm welcome! The friendly maintenance team stopped by in minutes after calling for them for a service request. These guys are prompt and the entire team made us feel valued. Thank you so much Polos as Hudson Corners--- we are loving it here!!!
Brandon is great 😊 and great place to live. Knocks any request out if needed. Good place are hard to find, that would actually help you. Pleas get your place today
The staff members (specifically Brandon in the leasing office) are so friendly and go above and beyond for residents/future residents. There is not nearly enough to say to cover how AMAZING this place is.
Everyone, especially Travis was very helpful withe the move in process but sometimes hard to get ahold of because of lack of staff over the holidays