Ponce Harbor Apartments

4.5

4.5

Robert
1 day ago
The community overall has a great location, and is quiet. Maintenance is excellent. There is a lack of concern for the speeding within the community that I feel could be addressed.

Juan
I just want to say that I truly do love living in this community! If you were to ask me where I see myself living in the next few years and I'll say right here!!

Jean
My air conditioner needed replacement and it was replaced within a week. A free- standing A/C was offered during the down time. It was a totally hassle- free experience. :) The swimming pool problem is a whole other story :(

Robert
The community overall has been a wonderful place for my family and I to reside. The area is located in an excellent school district, and close to many stores, restaurants, and outdoor activities. I think the community could be if it from additional trash facilities instead of a car area, and something should be done about the constant speeding in the community.

Antonella
2 months ago
I m very happy with the 2 new ladies working in the office . I definitely noticed lots of good improvements . Keep up the good work ! Xoxoxox

John
2 months ago
I'm surprised to get this question before I sign any official documents or lease agreement. But my girlfriend whose been living here for 3 years I'll take off her experience. This "gated community" (gate always broke) swimming pool "most of the time closed" for repairs? But the rent keeps going up? So an open/ungated community doesn't feel safe. I smell marijuana all the time outside. Probably drug deals going on?

Kakiya
2 months ago
Nice scenery. Quiet. Just wish people would take their dogs to the designated PET WASTE AREAS. There’s dog feces EVERYWHERE. Even by the kids playground.

Shannon
3 months ago
Very nice apartment inside and out! We have the view of the water which is very peaceful. The only thing is that at night when that gate is closed to come into the complex we end up getting a traffic jam of cars that are waiting for someone to open it with their key and it's very annoying!

Cristina
3 months ago
Renewed my lease for another year. In the time that I’ve lived here, I’ve never had a bad experience. I’m happy with the location and would recommend Ponce Harbor!

Arlene
3 months ago
I love living here…only reservations would be off leash dogs. And maybe so many cats.Staff is terrific. Friendly and helpful. Have had so much fun watching the family of baby ducks grow up on the pond.