Ponce Harbor Apartments

4.5

4.5

Jean
The maintenance guys are the best. JT and Kevin are right there whenever I need them. Kudos to them :) I'm happy to see the clothing drop off box near the compactor. It's full and needs to be emptied so people can donate more.
Cristina
I will have lived here 6 months in a couple of weeks. In that time, I’ve only had positive experiences with the neighborhood, office staff and maintenance. And I love the location!
Takaria
I love it.Everyone is just so nice around here.If something is wrong in our apartment maintenance is on it.I love how they have the big people come out and Spray.
Juan
Well this is my second Halloween 🎃 at Ponce harbor and I tell you the costumes this year were of sight! Im looking forward to this holiday season and to top everything off, there's no place like home #ponceharborapts
Cristina
I’ve lived here at Ponce Harbor now for four months and love it! The front office staff have always been friendly and helpful. I also love the location because it’s close to everything!
Victoria
We absolutely love it here. Sue and Cecilia are the best. I would recommend this anytime. My kids love the new playground that was recently installed and the neighbors are great people
Melissa
So far amazing! Great staff, nice neighbors, peaceful and pretty surroundings. The online portal is not letting me register but I know that will get sorted. I love watching the ducks and turtles. Can't wait to try the gym and swimming pool.
Mahmudul
Love to live here 😃. I will miss this place after I move to Jacksonville. The location is great. Everything is close by. Walmart, Publix, Great clips, china buffet everything 😋
Stephen
Improvements can be made with maintenance request. It takes to long for maintenance to come do repairs. Improvements can also be improved with customer service. Improvements can be made also with residents with animals. Feces are seen on the concrete at times. Improvements can also be made with the garbage disposal. With the amount of residents here one disposal is not sufficient.
Antonella
Nice place to live , Close to Walmart and Publix. I also enjoy spending time in the pool and in the exercise room . Keep up the good work Thank you