Ponce Harbor Apartments

4.5

4.5

Melissa
Great living here and enjoy the community. Just wish the maintenance was a little quicker and the mail boxes were back. Other than that, things are great.
Jean
Normally I have nothing but good things to say about living here.....However with the inconvenience of having to drive to get my mail for weeks now and with no end in sight...I just am not happy about it. I also am hoping there will be more than 6 lounge chairs out at the pool soon. I mentioned my concern about this in the office. Behind the pool fence there are several lounge chairs that should be looked at.
Christin
My husband and I went to walk the apartment before signing. We noticed a smell do to smoking, it was cleaned but not painted properly and the carpets where only cleaned. You could tell they needed updated. We addressed those issues with managemnet and they were so helpful and willing to correct everything. We are getting new carpet, the repainted and touched somethings up, resurfaced the countertops and got the smell taken care of. We are excited and can't wait to finally move in. There are improvemnets being made and it seems like new management is making sure things are being done properly. We are looking forward to a great year in our first apartment rental experience.
Shakia
I like it here. Neighbors are super nice and helpful. The maintenance men are nice as well. I can let my kids play outside without worrying about them. On a scale 1-10, I give Ponce a 10!😊
Arlene
Just moved in. Like the community very much. Neighbors are friendly and the grounds are kept very nice. Office and maintenance staff are very helpful and professional.
Dianne
Great place to live for people on a budget and close to shopping and restaurants. I suggest getting on the waitlist because it worth the wait
Savanna
I love it here. Office and maintenance staff are great and it’s very affordable compared to other places. It’s also in a convenient location.
Sherry
My only issue at this time is the mailboxes so an update would be greatly appreciated. Beyond that everyone has been great and maintenance has been amazing.
Takaria
I really love it out here.It’s quiet all my neigherbors are nice and very respectful.I don’t plan on moving anytime soon.If anyone is looking for a nice place to live this is the place.
Julie
So far its really great. Many people here are super friendly. Apt is really nice. Will b much better when i am totally settled but it feel great already. Grateful to be here