Ponce Harbor Apartments

4.3

4.3

I have always enjoyed living in Ponce Harbor. The property is safe, quiet, and located in an excellent school district. My neighbors have always been kind, and to themselves. The office staff is always understanding, and helpful. Maintenance communicates well, and tries to get work orders done as quickly as possible. Our family loves Ponce Harbor.
Living here at ponce harbor is very nice close to my job but there is some situation is the train every day make my head hurts when I came home from work and need to rest,the train is so load, I can hardly here my TV. the location is very good.
We've lived here in Ponce Harbor since May, and honestly we really love it! Our neighbors are delightful, the neighborhood is quite lovely, and my little ones really enjoy the ducks and kitties, as we have no pets of our own. The walls are a bit thin, and the way the trash gets piled up around the compactor can be frustrating, but that's apartment life. We're really hoping to renew our lease and continue our stay here, especially with baby number 3 due this May! Sue in the office has been an angel, and we feel fortunate to have found a little haven to call home. The maintenance guys are rather pleasant as well. All in all, we adore our little community, and we look forward to seeing what it's like when this pandemic ends and we can safely get to know our neighbors better. Looking forward to it!
Not the best place to live, maintenance issues, to many feral cats, one trash dumpster always trash everywhere. Not happy here would not recommend it to anyone
The Ladies in the office are extremely nice and helpful. They have a wonderful office setting and professionalism is amazing. They have always treated my son and I with great service. My neighbors and the other families here are all very pleasant and it’s a great neighborhood to live in.
I love living here, nice and no one bothers me. Staff is wonderful. They always treated me with respect , and cared about you. Give been here for 3 years now.
I love our community and my neighbors I love our community our neighbors the park it's just a beautiful place to live with the water font dust view everything is beautiful
I have been a resident of Ponce harbor for about 7 months and I truly love living here. The staff is very professional and they keep everything clean. Can't wait to renew my lease!
I love being at Ponce harbor I’ve never had a bad experience here I love the staff and mrs sue and mrs cicilia I’m sorry I don’t think I spelt ur name right but I love them so much they are very important people to me
The gate seems to be broken once a month. Aside from that its a cute quiet place to live. The office staff is very helpful and JR the maintinance guy is friendly.