Ponce Harbor Apartments

4.4

4.4

I just recently renewed my contract for another year and it's one of the best decisions I've made this year. Ponce harbor's staff is very friendly and on top of keeping the community safe and clean.
I Lived here for three years. Great first time apartment for college students. The apartment itself has held up and the community is very friendly. Seeing the ducks with their chicks every spring and summer is a plus too
I made the best decision to rent from this company 5 years ago. It's quiet, it's beautiful, I had great neighbors and my landlords were awesome!!
Good job on Pressure Washing the side walks and also getting the sprinklers working again . Maybe we can get another Dumpster on the other side so we don't have to keep driving our trash to the Dumpster . J.R. the maintenance guy is always doing an excellent job , so far he has been the best maintenance guy since i lived here in 8 Years
While feeding the turtles and fishes with my son Gage, we saw a little trash by the pond. I thought what a great way to teach Gage a valuable lesson. We started to get the trash around the pond and walked all the way around, as I was telling him the reason for community service without being asked is a reward in itself and ensures the safety of our animal friends as well, another resident thanked us for what we were doing, this small interaction with a neighbor proves the essence of this community. We truly love it here!! Great place to live!!
We really love living in Ponce. Harbor! Friendly staff and great amenities. It is also very close to historical Downtown St Augustine and many other attractions like the movie theater.
Sue has been great from the day I called to inquire about Ponce Harbor to the day of move in. She made the transition easy and stress free. I’ve been here for a week and everything has been great.
The office ladies are always helpful. Great complex to live in, very safe place to live as well. The ground are kept clean, and everyone is very friendly overall!
Going on 3 years here and still love it. Tree work went well and is a huge improvement and the pool is being maintained very well :) I recommend renting here to many people I come in contact with.
this community has a little bit of everything. but sometimes the entrance gate leaves open for no one knows how long. Don't forget to take your gate key. If you leave your key for one day, you will find the gate closed :-D Very friendly community service though.....