I love the area. It's nice and quiet and people seem to mind there own around here. Great people that live and work here. They treat you wonderful!

Reply from Poplar Village

Still here! It’s been almost 7 years! It’s a nice place to be. For the most part it’s pretty quiet and peaceful. The folks on staff here are easily accessible and very nice as well.

Great people, good people. Quiet neighbors and nice houses. Rooms are nice and manager is really kind to all residents here at the poplar village. Can't ask for more but thank you.

Reply from Poplar Village

I just move in the apartment on 6-1-18 since,I been here,I enjoy because it’s nices and quiet here.And,I love the end side of my apartment plus it’s not to far from my job.Im going to be here for a good while because you can’t find nothing better then theses apartments.And,God bless me with this places and he knew,I need some where closed to my job.And,I like the area because it’s far away from the highway and it’s in a peace area and that’s what really made want this apartment because of the area it’s in.

Reply from Poplar Village

Our stay here has been great. Our property manager Kim has been nothing short of amazing. Anytime we have a question, it doesn't take long for us to get an answer. Thanks for providing a great atmosphere!!!

Reply from Poplar Village

I’m really loving the apartments. It’s peaceful and everyone stays to their selves. The kitchen is nice and fancy. I would prefer people get the 2 bedrooms to save money.

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar Village is a great community to live in. fast Maintenence service when asked for, and feel safe in this community by having great neighbors.

Reply from Poplar Village

Love it here. I moved here from Florida and the apartments are nice. The neighbors are friendly and pretty quiet too. So far it's been a good experience.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great services very friendly environment grounds are well kept are quick to fix any issues understanding of personal situations very helpful staff

Reply from Poplar Village

Great place to live! Maintenance responds to requests quickly and professionally! Kim in the office is super nice and friendly and helpful and professional and Brian always responds quickly and professionally to any needs!

I like living here it's close to town and the staff is wonderful. I guess the only complaint is sometimes the laundry room is all full but that can't be helped. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Poplar Village

Quiet place, maintainence is quick to fix any problem. I feel safe in my home. Just renewed for a 2nd yr, and glad I did this is home. Yeah!

I’ve been here several years. For the most part it’s been a good experience. The staff here is really nice and helpful. Overall it’s a pretty decent place to live.

Reply from Poplar Village

We love living here! It is typically pretty silent and everyone just keeps to them selves.the only noise you ever really hear is traffic, and everyone is so sweet.

Reply from Poplar Village

This is my first time living in an apartment. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The apartments are nice and the property is clean. Everyone is welcoming and friendly

Reply from Poplar Village

We are new residents but we are loving living here! Everyone is so nice and the property is so clean! Our unit is perfect. Thank you for having us!

Reply from Poplar Village

It’s very spacious, very clean, very quiet, great staff. If you are looking for a place to call home Poplar Village is the place to be!! It’s not just a apartment it’s a home

Reply from Poplar Village

Very quiet and nice place to live! I have lived here since May 2017 and really like it here. Really nice staff that run the place. Everyone keeps to themselves.

Reply from Poplar Village

We have a nice clean place here at poplar village. Are mantaince man is always there to help an fix anything that needs to be fix. Kim at the desk is there to help any way she can. Even going out of her way.

Reply from Poplar Village

Been here 2 years. No real issues. Mostly a quiet community. Maintenance guy is awesome and friendly. Kim in the office is great. Would recommend this place.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very quiet, friendly community. Not alot of people hanging out, or loud neighborhoods. More mature community with working families. I have enjoyed my stay here.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very well kept up complex, quiet apartment community. Most of the neighbors are so friendly and courteous. Best apartment community I have lived in.

Reply from Poplar Village

I've had a wonderful experience so far. I haven't had any problems in my apartment, and Kim has always been extremely nice. My neighbors have been fairly quiet as well.

Reply from Poplar Village

I have no problems at all with Poplar Village Apartments. When there is a problem, it is resolved quickly and with courtesy. I love the community. It is quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Poplar Village

The apartment manager is amazingly helpful and friendly. There aren't any crazy or loud neighbors. The location is ideal. It's close to everything while feeling like it's removed from everywhere.