Very quiet and nice place to live! I have lived here since May 2017 and really like it here. Really nice staff that run the place. Everyone keeps to themselves.

Reply from Poplar Village

We have a nice clean place here at poplar village. Are mantaince man is always there to help an fix anything that needs to be fix. Kim at the desk is there to help any way she can. Even going out of her way.

Reply from Poplar Village

Been here 2 years. No real issues. Mostly a quiet community. Maintenance guy is awesome and friendly. Kim in the office is great. Would recommend this place.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very quiet, friendly community. Not alot of people hanging out, or loud neighborhoods. More mature community with working families. I have enjoyed my stay here.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very well kept up complex, quiet apartment community. Most of the neighbors are so friendly and courteous. Best apartment community I have lived in.

Reply from Poplar Village

I've had a wonderful experience so far. I haven't had any problems in my apartment, and Kim has always been extremely nice. My neighbors have been fairly quiet as well.

Reply from Poplar Village

I have no problems at all with Poplar Village Apartments. When there is a problem, it is resolved quickly and with courtesy. I love the community. It is quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Poplar Village

The apartment manager is amazingly helpful and friendly. There aren't any crazy or loud neighbors. The location is ideal. It's close to everything while feeling like it's removed from everywhere.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very nice place to live. I had a service request recently, and my problem was fixed very quickly and efficiently. Move in was easy, and the community is just fine.

Reply from Poplar Village

I love how safe the community is. I dont know any place thats as safe as Poplar Village. Things I dont like is its too expensive for what the apartment doesnt have to offer. It cost me over $1000 plus electric to live there and it does not have things other places have that charge that much for rent. Like Cable, internet, work out center etc. I also wish it had central air. Bc i can pay the same price or cheaper for a place with more amenities I will be moving out.

Neat program! This is a good think for earning fun things. I am going to earn points and gift this to my daughter so she can by herself something nice!

Reply from Poplar Village

This is a great idea. Good way to get the community involved and let them see that their apartment complex cares about them and what they think.

Reply from Poplar Village

Only been living here a few days but so far it's been quite pleasant. It's a quiet community and the property manager is friendly and helpful. The apartments are clean and the rent is affordable for a struggling grad student. It doesn't have some of the amenities of more expensive complexes but I'll take the quiet atmosphere and lower rates over those any day.

Reply from Poplar Village

Love that it is so quiet and kept up so well. Everyone around here is quiet and keeps to them selves and we have not had any problems since we have moved in.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great, friendly staff. The price for the apt is awesome. The neighborhood is beautiful and quiet. The parking lot and apt areas are kept clean.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great place to live! Maintenance responds to requests quickly and professionally! Kim in the office is super nice and friendly and helpful and professional!

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar Village is such a nice and quiet apartment complex. It is near grocery stores, shopping centers, etc but still it does not feel like one is in the middle of town. :-)

Reply from Poplar Village

I love where i live Kim is a great friend and works hard for the community. Brian is also an amazing asset. Very grateful to be apart of this place. It is clean and quiet.

Reply from Poplar Village

I am really happy here at Poplar Village. It is tucked back in a cul-de-sac but really close to shopping. It's quiet and well maintained especially for its age

Reply from Poplar Village

This is a really great place for starting couples. Kim is incredibly understanding and helpful. The communication here is wonderful. I have been here for half a year and have no complaints. Its a great place to live.

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar village is a nice little apartment complex. It's not the nicest one around, but it's a good price for what you get and the location. They are a little dated, built in the 60's. However, the property manager is nice, and gets things taken care of promptly.

Reply from Poplar Village

Since the beginning we have had great service! KIM is an amazing manager and so friendly. We are so excited to spend plenty of years there! Thank you!

Reply from Poplar Village

Great place and everyone is super sweet! It is quiet and centrally located. It is very easy to access highways. It truly is a hidden gem. I am so glad that I picked P.V.

Reply from Poplar Village

I'm very happy living here. It's a quiet community with respectful neighbors and the manager and staff are attentive and helpful. The property isearch also very well maintained.

Reply from Poplar Village

Living here has been awesome. This is such a great place to live. The staff is great and very friendly. This is a very quiet area and you're just minutes away from town.