Still loving it! I think what makes me stay is the feeling that I’m safe. It’s not perfect or fancy but it’s better than most. If I have a problem I know I just have to call and it’s handled.

Very easygoing and quiet. The office responds quickly to questions and the mantinence is fast. I love how tucked away from the main road this is.

Reply from Poplar Village

I’d say the experience has been near perfect. The apartment area is super quiet,everyone is so nice from the staff to fellow residents,and the maintenance work is excellent in its service

Reply from Poplar Village

This place is awesome! All that is missing is a pool. In the center of everything- quiet and cute! Great neighbors and we feel safe here! We always know if we have an issue- which isn't often, it will be taken care of immediately!

Reply from Poplar Village

Community is very welcoming, friendly and very helpful with places to go. The neighbors are very quiet and very respectful of the neighbors.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great quite location. Provided easy access to things around Murfreesboro. Could use a few more amenities and better playground for the kids of the complex. Awesome staff!

I have lived here for more than a year and have no real complaints about the community. It's always quiet, which makes it ideal for serious college students.

Great place to live very well kept both inside and outside. Office staff very nice. So glad I moved here. Will be sure to recommend to anyone who wants a new place to live!

Reply from Poplar Village

For the amount of time that I have lived here.... it has been factastic! The people are so nice and the other residents are super welcoming. The apartments are really cute and well set up. I would like a microwave haha but otherwise it’s perfect!

Reply from Poplar Village

I like the neighborhood because it give some me the freedom and the space to do almost anything I want. The only downside to this place is the nosy neighbors

Reply from Poplar Village

I love the area. It's nice and quiet and people seem to mind there own around here. Great people that live and work here. They treat you wonderful!

Reply from Poplar Village

Still here! It’s been almost 7 years! It’s a nice place to be. For the most part it’s pretty quiet and peaceful. The folks on staff here are easily accessible and very nice as well.

Great people, good people. Quiet neighbors and nice houses. Rooms are nice and manager is really kind to all residents here at the poplar village. Can't ask for more but thank you.

Reply from Poplar Village

I just move in the apartment on 6-1-18 since,I been here,I enjoy because it’s nices and quiet here.And,I love the end side of my apartment plus it’s not to far from my job.Im going to be here for a good while because you can’t find nothing better then theses apartments.And,God bless me with this places and he knew,I need some where closed to my job.And,I like the area because it’s far away from the highway and it’s in a peace area and that’s what really made want this apartment because of the area it’s in.

Reply from Poplar Village

Our stay here has been great. Our property manager Kim has been nothing short of amazing. Anytime we have a question, it doesn't take long for us to get an answer. Thanks for providing a great atmosphere!!!

Reply from Poplar Village

I’m really loving the apartments. It’s peaceful and everyone stays to their selves. The kitchen is nice and fancy. I would prefer people get the 2 bedrooms to save money.

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar Village is a great community to live in. fast Maintenence service when asked for, and feel safe in this community by having great neighbors.

Reply from Poplar Village

Love it here. I moved here from Florida and the apartments are nice. The neighbors are friendly and pretty quiet too. So far it's been a good experience.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great services very friendly environment grounds are well kept are quick to fix any issues understanding of personal situations very helpful staff

Reply from Poplar Village

Great place to live! Maintenance responds to requests quickly and professionally! Kim in the office is super nice and friendly and helpful and professional and Brian always responds quickly and professionally to any needs!

I like living here it's close to town and the staff is wonderful. I guess the only complaint is sometimes the laundry room is all full but that can't be helped. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Poplar Village

Quiet place, maintainence is quick to fix any problem. I feel safe in my home. Just renewed for a 2nd yr, and glad I did this is home. Yeah!

I’ve been here several years. For the most part it’s been a good experience. The staff here is really nice and helpful. Overall it’s a pretty decent place to live.

Reply from Poplar Village

We love living here! It is typically pretty silent and everyone just keeps to them selves.the only noise you ever really hear is traffic, and everyone is so sweet.

Reply from Poplar Village

This is my first time living in an apartment. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The apartments are nice and the property is clean. Everyone is welcoming and friendly