Limb in the office is awesome. She works very hard to make sure you transition in smoothly. Maintenance is quick to correct any issues as well. Highly recommended.

Poplar village's rent is to expensive for the condition of apartments and resources available to residents. On the other hand the residential community is quite and peace keeping

This is my first apartment and so far so good. Not much to complain about poplar Village is a really nice low key place. I would definitely recommend friends and family.

It’s a comfortable apartment. The staff are good folks and it’s close to places I need to go. It’s a pretty little area. There is a laundry room, dog park and small play area for the kids.

Could use better quality items and the price is a bit steep on top of the fees. Apartment smelled like a smoking lounge upon entry of the apartment and has stayed with the weird musty smell since before moving everything in. Some stuff also requires constant maintenance calls here and there.

My girlfriend and I absolutely love our apartment! Kim, the property manager, is so sweet and the maintenance guy is very quick to respond!!

We love it here the atmosphere is great and everyone is fairly quiet, you are allowed to have your pets which is awesome and Kim is really nice

Its been a great experience at Poplar so far. The neighbors are friendly. Ibbn love all the animals that live in the complex. Management isbgreat and helpful

Very nice community. Very nice landlord. Haven’t had any issues since being here. Staff is very prompt with work orders and anything else you may need!

I love it here. It is a nice place to live. People are friendly & I feel right at home. Maintenance is very quick about helping you with any problem.

Reply from Poplar Village

The property Manager Kim. Is very friendly. The area is quite and clean. The apartment is renovated and current. And the neighbors are very neighborly.

Reply from Poplar Village

I had a resident experience with Poplar Village Apartments was really good to me and,I really enjoy my neighbors that lived in the area around me and,I really enjoy them.I’ll let my friends know about my stay here at Poplar Village Apartments.And the maintenance guy was nices and a friendly young man as well.

Reply from Poplar Village

I’ve enjoyed being a part of Poplar Village. It’s close to everything you could ever need. I’ve been here for a while and hope to call this home for a while longer.

I just moved in and have met a few of the people here . They seem nice and helpful when ask a question . I know its quiet here and that was going to be a great deal of what I was looking for as well

Reply from Poplar Village

I haven’t been here but for a couple of days and I’m already loving it. The office manager, Kim is very nice and prompt when it comes to things! I’m glad I chose to live here. It’s been very quiet and everyone has been friendly!

Reply from Poplar Village

Kim does an Amazing job! She helped me out from beggining to the end of the application process. Maintenance has been great to deal with also.

Reply from Poplar Village

So far so good. Everyone is polite. Parking is never an issue. Washer and dryers are within walking distance. The gym is nice. I feel safe here

Reply from Poplar Village

Great so far. The office manager Kim is fantastic. It’s very quiet and not a lot of traffic, but still close enough to everything in town to be convenient.

Reply from Poplar Village

Everything was fine in the beginning, but towards the end loud people started moving in, there would be a lot of partying doing on, which is fine on the weekends but people would be blaring music on a Tuesday night at 11pm.

Reply from Poplar Village

This is my first time renting anywhere. I am beyond floored with the awesome staff and the ease of acceptance here! Me and my soon to be fiancé absolutely love it here. Would recommend to anyone especially looking for a starting apartment

Reply from Poplar Village

Good neighborhood here, rent is pretty cheap and Kim is really great and a nice landlord. Great benefits here as well. I’m glad I pick popular village for my first apartment.

Reply from Poplar Village

It is great here, nice living environment and it’s quiet, Kim is also great she makes sure you have what you need and is very nice. All it needs is a pool

Reply from Poplar Village

Nice place to live, they accept pets, and kim at the front desk is so nice!! She helped us a lot! Our place came with hardwood floors washer dryer hook up and stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Poplar Village

The place is clean. It's very quiet. It's very safe. Excepts pets. Grills out back. Dog walk area. Easy pay rent. Heating and ac. Very safe!