I just moved in and have met a few of the people here . They seem nice and helpful when ask a question . I know its quiet here and that was going to be a great deal of what I was looking for as well

Reply from Poplar Village

I haven’t been here but for a couple of days and I’m already loving it. The office manager, Kim is very nice and prompt when it comes to things! I’m glad I chose to live here. It’s been very quiet and everyone has been friendly!

Reply from Poplar Village

Kim does an Amazing job! She helped me out from beggining to the end of the application process. Maintenance has been great to deal with also.

Reply from Poplar Village

So far so good. Everyone is polite. Parking is never an issue. Washer and dryers are within walking distance. The gym is nice. I feel safe here

Reply from Poplar Village

Great so far. The office manager Kim is fantastic. It’s very quiet and not a lot of traffic, but still close enough to everything in town to be convenient.

Reply from Poplar Village

Everything was fine in the beginning, but towards the end loud people started moving in, there would be a lot of partying doing on, which is fine on the weekends but people would be blaring music on a Tuesday night at 11pm.

Reply from Poplar Village

This is my first time renting anywhere. I am beyond floored with the awesome staff and the ease of acceptance here! Me and my soon to be fiancé absolutely love it here. Would recommend to anyone especially looking for a starting apartment

Reply from Poplar Village

Good neighborhood here, rent is pretty cheap and Kim is really great and a nice landlord. Great benefits here as well. I’m glad I pick popular village for my first apartment.

Reply from Poplar Village

It is great here, nice living environment and it’s quiet, Kim is also great she makes sure you have what you need and is very nice. All it needs is a pool

Reply from Poplar Village

Nice place to live, they accept pets, and kim at the front desk is so nice!! She helped us a lot! Our place came with hardwood floors washer dryer hook up and stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Poplar Village

The place is clean. It's very quiet. It's very safe. Excepts pets. Grills out back. Dog walk area. Easy pay rent. Heating and ac. Very safe!

Reply from Poplar Village

Friendly and helpful staff, Close to all the goodies in Murfreesboro and of course clean modern apartments that allow pets that's extremely affordable.

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar Village has made the transition of finding an apartment, signing the papers, moving in, and feeling like home such a great experience. Kim was great working with us and pointing us in the right direction. We have enjoyed Poplar Village so far.

Reply from Poplar Village

Pretty good place to live. Close to stores. Most of the neighbors are pleasant and somewhat quiet. Absolutely love Brian, our property maintenance guy.Our property manager, Kim is nice also.

The Poplar Village community welcomed us so well when we first toured the property. The location was great, the facilities were great, and the value was unbeatable. The management team has worked so well with us to respond to all of our questions promptly and to make sure to help us the whole way through the process of signing a lease for the first time.

Reply from Poplar Village

Really great area,no crime, nice and quiet just the way I like it . Apartment layout is really nice and I enjoy the heater in the bathroom from time to time

Great place to live. Good neighbors, always feel safe here. It’s a quiet area and good Maintenence and help from Brian whenever it is needed.

Quiet nice quiet clean exceprs pets likes living here cheapish newly updated close to town quiet over this Enjoyable laundry quiet safe good

Reply from Poplar Village

Still loving it! I think what makes me stay is the feeling that I’m safe. It’s not perfect or fancy but it’s better than most. If I have a problem I know I just have to call and it’s handled.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very easygoing and quiet. The office responds quickly to questions and the mantinence is fast. I love how tucked away from the main road this is.

Reply from Poplar Village

I’d say the experience has been near perfect. The apartment area is super quiet,everyone is so nice from the staff to fellow residents,and the maintenance work is excellent in its service

Reply from Poplar Village

This place is awesome! All that is missing is a pool. In the center of everything- quiet and cute! Great neighbors and we feel safe here! We always know if we have an issue- which isn't often, it will be taken care of immediately!

Reply from Poplar Village

Community is very welcoming, friendly and very helpful with places to go. The neighbors are very quiet and very respectful of the neighbors.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great quite location. Provided easy access to things around Murfreesboro. Could use a few more amenities and better playground for the kids of the complex. Awesome staff!

I have lived here for more than a year and have no real complaints about the community. It's always quiet, which makes it ideal for serious college students.