Great, friendly staff. The price for the apt is awesome. The neighborhood is beautiful and quiet. The parking lot and apt areas are kept clean.

Reply from Poplar Village

Great place to live! Maintenance responds to requests quickly and professionally! Kim in the office is super nice and friendly and helpful and professional!

Poplar Village is such a nice and quiet apartment complex. It is near grocery stores, shopping centers, etc but still it does not feel like one is in the middle of town. :-)

Reply from Poplar Village

I love where i live Kim is a great friend and works hard for the community. Brian is also an amazing asset. Very grateful to be apart of this place. It is clean and quiet.

Reply from Poplar Village

I am really happy here at Poplar Village. It is tucked back in a cul-de-sac but really close to shopping. It's quiet and well maintained especially for its age

Reply from Poplar Village

This is a really great place for starting couples. Kim is incredibly understanding and helpful. The communication here is wonderful. I have been here for half a year and have no complaints. Its a great place to live.

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar village is a nice little apartment complex. It's not the nicest one around, but it's a good price for what you get and the location. They are a little dated, built in the 60's. However, the property manager is nice, and gets things taken care of promptly.

Reply from Poplar Village

Since the beginning we have had great service! KIM is an amazing manager and so friendly. We are so excited to spend plenty of years there! Thank you!

Reply from Poplar Village

Great place and everyone is super sweet! It is quiet and centrally located. It is very easy to access highways. It truly is a hidden gem. I am so glad that I picked P.V.

Reply from Poplar Village

I'm very happy living here. It's a quiet community with respectful neighbors and the manager and staff are attentive and helpful. The property isearch also very well maintained.

Reply from Poplar Village

Living here has been awesome. This is such a great place to live. The staff is great and very friendly. This is a very quiet area and you're just minutes away from town.

Reply from Poplar Village

My apartment gives me a lot of space for the rent I pay. Everything is clean and functional. I love the radiant heating, and the window AC units are fairly effective, especially the bedroom one (since the ceiling fan helps a lot). The grounds are nice, though some of the other residents don't pick up after their dogs. The neighbors are friendly but quiet, and I have always felt safe here.

Reply from Poplar Village

Good, quiet place to live. The apartment was pretty well kept before I moved in. The staff is friendly and if you need anything they are quick to help.

Reply from Poplar Village

Quick access to all shopping yet in quite neighborhood. Apartments are clean and warm when its cold, cool when it's hot. Manager Kim is easy to talk with and always eager to be of assistance.

Reply from Poplar Village

love it here, quiet and a safe places to live. Property Mgr. is so nice, and Brian is so good as our Mant. man. Would recommend Poplar Village to all my friends who need a apartment that is close to the stores and the bus line as well.

Reply from Poplar Village

Everything Is going fine everybody is nice and friendly and I think you're fairly treated. The only thing I would like is to have a fence for the dog park to let my dog run of course I'd stay out there with my dog

Reply from Poplar Village

I enjoy it at poplar village and I'm glad that we have an onsite maintenance guy that is available to help us almost anytime. Poplar village is a nice place to live.

Reply from Poplar Village

I like it here and most of my neighbors. When I have a problem with anything the management gets right on it. Can't think of any place I'd rather be.

Reply from Poplar Village

This is the best apartment community I have stayed in. It is fairly quiet around here, especially at night. The buildings and landscape are kept up nicely.

Reply from Poplar Village

it is a pleasure to live here as I set a average amount I wanted to spend on rent Just a little over the budget but still affordable. It is a clean and peaceful place to live

Reply from Poplar Village

pretty good place to live. I get to have my puppy and that's all that matters! People keep to themselves and the inside is fairly nice. I would recommend

Reply from Poplar Village

I love living at poplar willage! The office personell is very nice and the neighborhood is quite. I have met my neighbors that live on both sides of me and they are extremely kind. It's all together a lovely place to live.

Reply from Poplar Village

Very friendly staff, nice community, and it never gets too loud. Also pretty spacious for a one bedroom. I've literally never run out of hot water and the AC is pretty great too.

Reply from Poplar Village

I have been blessed by a great property manager and a wonderful maintenance man who see to it that my needs are their concern however with their keen sense of attentiveness I find myself not needing anything for they have always provided me with all things necessary to continue the joys of living here at Poplar Village.

Reply from Poplar Village

Poplar village has been a great place to start my life outside of my parents home. They've always been super nice and fixed any problem I had. Wonderful place to live!