Absolutely love living here. Beautiful community with staff and maintenance that are the best I’ve ever experienced. I would highly recommend Portiva Apartments to anyone looking for their next home.

I love living at the Portiva. The apartments are beautiful. The staff really is extraordinarily responsive. They pay attention to all the residents. If I have ever had a complaint and shared it with Katie, Heather, or Desiree, they act extraordinarily fast. I am uber clean and so are they. I have lived in a MAA property and hated it. Bell Partneship apartments are absolutely the best. While expensive, you get what you pay for! Love living here.

I really like this place. Living here is very pleasant, however they need to improve with the cleaning of the stairs and hallways. But you can see the new management is working to improve this place.

I’ve resided in Portiva about 2 weeks now. I enjoy it. I have a gorgeous apartment. Noise can be heard in the halls, or in the courtyard, and even from neighbors from time to time. I’ve only felt truly bothered by it once so far so I’m hoping it only occurs on a rare occasion. Parking isn’t too bad. The worst part so far is only having two elevators centrally located on the property. Desiree made my leasing experience a breeze. She’s a large portion of the reason I finally committed to a community after several weeks of searching. I’m closer to both of my jobs. I’m central to the highway and most necessities. Everything she said or explained has come or I have seen proof of it coming to fruitation. A new parking program is underway. I look forward to not being hassled by animal feces as some other reviews mention because of the new doggie dna program that is in place. The gates so far are always functional. The parcel pending system is nice. All is well so far.

The office staff is wonderful, friendly, proactive, and attentive. Maintenance staff is very responsive and resolves issues quickly. Ammenities and the best I've experienced.

Living here is great I made a good decision in picking Portiva. I would highly recommend Portiva to friends, family and coworkers. Everyone is so friendly

I love this apartment complex from the amenities too upscale interior of the apartment I also loved the location and the convenience of it. I will recommend this department all my friends and family

There should be more elavators !! I stay on the 4 th floor and those stairs are killing me lol. But outside of that I love it here. And a great community.

I really love the amenities here and the staff is amazing. I wish there were more parking and I love the valet trash service. I love how they cater to pers

The community is in a great location. The residents are really nice and the staff works hard to meet your needs. The only concern is that many residents don't clean up after their animals.

My experience within the last 10 months of living here has been pretty easy. Love living on the nice patio side now that the weather is a little cooler, I can enjoy that area finally!

The front office is very helpful. Maintenance is usually done in 2 days or less on request. The trash valet is very convenient, and the pool is beautiful!

I'm very pleased with Portiva, it's a very comfatable place to live, apartments are very nice, they offer all of the amenities needed and at a convinient location.

Our experience at Portiva Apartments has been excellent. The new management has totally done a fantastic job at improving all aspects of living at Portiva. We love all of the amenities, pool, fire pits, gathering areas, grills, etc. We love living here and have just renewed our lease as we feel this is the best place to live in Jacksonville!

Great experience living at Portiva. I really enjoy having the on site workout facility as well as the pool. We feel like we are living in a resort having coffee on our balcony overlooking the pool every morning.

I have enjoyed it, the people , the convenience. The resort style. I do wish that tenants would take care of the amenities, grounds etc.. not play the music too loud in the gym. I live right over top of it.

Nice neighborhood. Good staff in the office. Nice location, near to malls, restaurants, I95, JTB, Southside and more. Very clean and quiet place.

Awesome resort style living , nice modern style apartment ,very very spacious. Neighbors are friendly and make you feel welcomed. In love with my home and my little community.

Portiva has an excellent location. Their staff is very professional. Neighbors are very friendly and courteous. I’m glad of being part of this community!!

Overall, a great place to call home! The amenities are great, staff is friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect! I've had some issues with package delivery, but it seems to be more of a UPS issue than a Portiva issue.

Thank you for all facilities you had offered for for us This place good because the location were quite and clean so we hope a lot of people know about it and the way so far esy

So far living here has been a great experience! We love our place and how close it is from everything. This is definitely a great area to live in! Great amenities too!

Great community and really really great amenities. Fitness center promotes a really really healthy lifestyle. Great location and close to town center

Really enjoying Portiva so far, love my new apartment! I was worried when I saw many of the other comments, but I believe in giving chances and forming my own opinions. I’m glad I did in this case!

I love living at Portiva. I had a problem and Maria fixed it right away! Tiffany is great also! The only downside so far is the parking. If you work till 5 pm you will NEVER get a close parking space. I really wish they would give us assigned parking! Other than that. . . I LOVE it at The Portiva