I absolutely love the gym! Makes it so much easier to workout with my work schedule. I also enjoy the valet trash service! My husband and I love living here

I love living here so far, I have been here for only a month now and am very glad to call this place home. I will be here for at least a year.

Apartments are nice and the rooms are big. I love the walk in closet. The gym is bigger than any community gym I have seen. Love my pool view.

My experience has been great. I live it here st Portiva. It is very diverse. They have great events to meet other residents. And the amenities are great!

My boyfriend and I just moved in and are loving it! The amenities are amazing and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. We feel like we are on vacation at a luxury resort!

I just moved here because I loved the uniqueness of the apartment complex and can’t wait to see what it feels like as my home. Should be fun.

Although I've just moved in so far everything has gone so smoothly! Everyone in the front desk is so kind and helpful and the amenities are great. Looking forward to this next year at my new home.

Great place to meet people. The management has activities on monthly basis which allows you to meet your neighbors. The anemities are great.

Solid, quiet group of people. Really cant complian besides idiots who keep setting off the fire alarm. Front office staff has been grand and helpful when needed. 10 out of 10, would recommend

Reply from Portiva Apartments

So far it’s been AMAZING!!The “double master floor plans sold us! The property is beautiful, very clean, and well taken care of. Staff has been very helpful as well.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

The management team at Portiva is absolutely fantastic! We receive weekly updates and they schedule regular fun activities for the residents to do. We are extremely happy living at Portiva!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Great location, amenities are really good, professional staff, pet friendly and safe community! I’m glad that I chose Portiva apartments to be my home!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

The staff is awesome! They are very welcoming and are very focused on making you feel appreciated as renters. There are not many places that will bring you a thank you breakfast at 7am, curbside, on your way to work. The only thing I wish for, is a more frequent cleaning of common halls/stairwells. Overall, this apartment community is a great.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

For the most part the experience has been great. The noise level is usually acceptable for apartment living. The addition of the turf area is a plus.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Portiva is a great place to live! It is located in a great area, close to the best mall, beaches, and restaurants in jacksonville! We love this community!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Since we moved to Portiva, we have had nothing but positive experiences. Management here works very hard to make sure that residents are satisfied and if there is a problem it is taken care of immediately. You can't please everybody but they sure work hard to make sure they try to do just that. My only concern is when Neighbors are inconsiderate. It's not difficult to put cigarette butts in the trash or throw your trash away or clean up after your pet. The grounds crew does a good job following through to make sure these things are done but if each residents took care of their own stuff the grounds crew and maintenance can spend their time taking care of the things that are top priority. I absolutely appreciate the quick turnaround time if I need to report an issue in my apartment. All in all it's been a good uneventful five months so far.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

seamless application and moving in process. constant communication and quick responses to questions. we're looking forward to making Portiva home.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Excellent community. The staff is always available and able to help residents and guests, try their best to meet the expectations of the community. Safe and clean place.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Apartment is very modern. New ownership and staff have been very responsive, and made several changes to make the community better and more enjoyable

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Amazing building to live in. Low noise level, great apartment and amenities, great quiet neighborhood with zero traffic. Parking a slight issue but overall great complex!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

The apartment and amenities are amazing, the only downside is a lot of the residents don't take pride in where they live, and will leave trash all over the place.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Love the amenities. Great location and convenient to many great restaurants. The proximity to Dave & Busters is a major plus especially during football season.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Just moved to Portiva & I love it!!! Everybody is sooo friendly and the amenities are awsome!!! My daughter loves riding in the elevator and our view is amazing over the pool!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Right when my family and I walked in we were treated with the most amazing customer service. We are in the middle of building our home and we wanted to live as close to work as possible during the building process. We went to about seven different apartment complex’s and Portiva was the only location that listened to our needs. While we were walking around with Desiree, we came across multiple residents. She was so personable with everyone we came across. After living here for a short time, we have fallen in love with our apartment even more. It truly is an amazing place to live.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Love it here. Most helpful and friendly employees. Desiree brown went above and beyond for us! We had a maintenance issue and they sent someone to our apartment within 5 minutes to resolve it. Highly recommend