I have only lived here about a week but so far, I love my new apartment. This community is very beautiful and quiet. Very clean and well maintained even with all of the construction that is still going on.

I like living here, it is quiet, pacefull, Atractive design. I like pets, but this building has an excesive number of big dogs and a walking park for dogs but no for humans without dogs. Why don’t we have a park for children or seniors?

Loving it here so far! It's kinda like living in a swanky hotel and it has some very cool amenities: an awesome gym with high tech equipment and a cafe lounge that's so much nicer than a trip to Starbucks! There's more, but you'll have to check it out for yourself. :)

Good community. The neighbors are friendly and have perfect fitness equipment. It's very convenient to have an elevator. The interior decoration is very good.

Great employeers and apartments. Great appliances and gym. Only downside is the amounnof time has taken to build everything with very poor knowdlege of when everything will be done

move-in process was a little bumpy. but they are working hard on getting everything smoothed out and the apartment will be nice once all the construction is finished. it would be good, though, if the construction workers were not doing things like drilling near where people are sleeping early in the morning.

Apt upscale and brand new, what's not to love! Asst manager has a bit of an attitude but everyone else have been very nice. One downside is master bath, toilet and closet in same room. A bit crowded for two.

Great community! My move in went well. The only reason I gave it 4.5 is because at times the construction is inconvenient but it is almost complete.

Quiet, comfortable, well serviced and protected, atractive design of building and projected landscape, gym, pool, social area. And overall, very nice neighbours (so far)

We've really loved living here so far! The gym is amazing and we love how quiet it is here. The staff is very helpful too. Even though it is still under construction, we don't really feel affected by it.

The maintenance is great at getting things done, so far this is an overall great place to live even though it is still under construction. Everyone is kind and the area is kept clean.

Reply from Portiva

The leasing staff is amazing. They gave me the keys to my apartment a day early, the apartment was clean and the staff was extremely helpful

Reply from Portiva

A gorgeous community! Moved in today and I love the property so far. There's still a lot of construction going on which makes moving in a little difficult but we're working around it. Very good customer service from the leasing office. Glad I made the move

Brandon was awesome. He was polite, fun and made me feel at home. Brand new apt!!! Close to shopping. Great workout area. Free cocoa is the best!

So far my resident experience has been wonderful. The community is filled with exciting opportunities around every corner. Love the ambiance of my surroundings. I can't wait to see what else Portiva has to offer.

Love it here at Portiva! Beautiful apartments and great amenities! So glad I chose to live here! Parking is already getting full on the side of the building where I live and that is my only concern so far.

The Portiva Appartments is a new, a very well designed complex. There's a lot of attention to deal, from outdoor grills, electric fire pits, a wonderful gym, and a great cyber cafe'. All in all it's a super place to live with great people, great service, and awesome amenities.

Overall very good building and place to live, most if not all amenities have opened and are very good. Staff is excellent. Residents are very nice for the most part.

Beautiful and peaceful community!! People and staff are very friendly!! Amenities are awesome! Close to main avenues, interstate roads, restaurants, malls and more! You will love to live here!!

Nice place. Not "luxury" though. The amenities seem great - although we haven't had a chance to use them yet. Appliances are about as basic/low quality as they come. Stainless doesn't equate to "luxury." The washer/dryer are extremely loud due to low quality. If you have kids- you won't be able to do laundry at night because it will wake them. Besides the appliances, the value is pretty good for the apartment. Excited to be walking distance to a bunch of places. And looking forward to using the pool, gym, etc.

SO far very impressed, I'll be excited to see everything after construction is completed. Great amenities, and nice finished in the apartment

Friendly management. So far so good ! Can’t wait for the construction to be all done so we can enjoy all the amenities. Pool view is amazing.

Portiva has been nothing but amazing so far! We absolutely love it here and everybody is so nice and welcoming! We look forward to everything that living here will bring!

The apartment itself is good. Below what I think we are missing: Common area, like corridors, stairs, need to be clean. We understand we are under construction but it could be cleaner. Right now it is a mess.

Love the property; atmosphere, and vibe this place puts off. Moving in process has Alot of kinks due to how new this place is and that they are under so much construction still. Wish construction didn’t go on on Sat as well.