Great place to live! Very friendly neighabors! When we moved in, things were shaky, but the staff took the time to make sure that we were comfortable.

Absoultely Love living here! The staff is great, the community is beautiful and the area is wonderful! Close to shopping, restaurants and the beach.

The portico has been wonderful thus far, and I imagine it will continue to be wonderful as well. I am giving the half a last star - simply because it is not ready. I just want to use the gym and to be able to park on my side of the building. I am very excited about that.

I just move down in but so far the staff has been really friendly and everything is just as nice as I expected it to be. I really like the cyber cafe and I can't wait to try some of the fitness classes

The Portiva is an awesome place to live. Brand new with beautiful finishes. The office staff is amazing and so are the residents. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

The apartments are brand new and the space is allocated very efficiently between bedrooms and other living areas. The walk-in closets are truly "walk-in" with ample hanging space. The complex is conveniently located to shopping and many areas of interest and, despite being relatively close to JTB and I-95, there is very little noise.

The apartment is beautiful and has a nice split floor plan with a great kitchen and big bathrooms. There is ample parking and we love being able to walk to shopping and restaurants.

Super nice appliances! Super friendly leasing office staff and maintenance staff. I really love the open kitchen with the island. Salt water pool is a lovely touch!

Sonny is the best and thank you for an easy and wonderful experience! Apartment is clean and new and perfect for us. Lots of cabinet space in the kitchen.

Portiva is up and coming, the pool and gym are under construction. However, the overall community is very high end. It is centrally locates, minutes from shopping and the highways.

Living here has been a very good experience so far. The construction and maintenance staff have been incredibly responsive to any issues that have come up. Moved in the day before hurricane Irma and did not even lose power. Love the beverage machine in the common area for coffee, hot chocolate and espresso anytime of day.

I'm super excited about Portiva it has all the amenities you could ask for wish it had more than one elevator. My favorite is the cyber cafe my daughter loves doing her home work on the apple computers

Reply from Portiva

Everything has been amazing. Friendly and courteous staff! Maintenance has been great and respond quickly. I am very happy with my desicion to move to the Portiva!!

I’m excited to be living in Portiva. I look forward to the completion so I can take advantage of all of the amenities. The staff have been awesome.

I looked at many apartment communities in Jacksonville before moving and the portiva is by far the best one out there! The homes are beautiful, the amenities are beyond amazing and the location is so convenient! Everyone that lives and works here is very friendly. So very happy to call this my home!

Good overall, very nice apartment. Still under construction.....Fitness center appears ready and notice has gone out about great classes but no word on when it will open

I love this community. The management team is awesome, the location is central to everything I need which is very convenient, and my home is beautiful. So glad I chose Portiva!

My experience here has been great! The staff is extremely responsive and supportive to all residents needs. I do not agree with the landscaping of the building itself as it does not promote pet friendliness. The entire grounds are covered in wood chip mulch and no grass whatsoever for pets to use the restroom on. And the dog park is so far away from the main building that dogs can't hold it until they get out there so I am picking up more wood chips than anything else.

Portiva is the best apartment complex in jacksonville! Incredible staff, gorgeous apartments, prime location. We love living here at Portiva!

I love being here. The staff & the maintenance team are very nice. Sonny (the Manager) is very helpful and always there for everyone. I would recommend this community to everyone.

The management at the Portiva is amazing. A brand new apartment community is always going to have little bumps in the road. The management team at the Portiva has been incredibly helpful and always available to address any concern.

The staff are all super friendly and go above and beyond from start to finish. The community itself is beautiful. Happy to call Portiva home :)

Beautiful place for living! Great personnel and new Amenities are coming soon. Excellent location as well!! Apartments are huge,with beautiful spaces!!

The staff here has been very very helpful. They made the moving in experience really easy and are always there whenever I have a concern. More than just being there they always have an answer for me as well. I love it here at 1760 Living

The Portiva team has been extremely accommodating and helpful. Sonny & Marissa are life savers. Looking forward to construction completion!