Overall very good Very nice apartments and amenities Vast majority of tenants are very nice, friendly and good people. New management team in place seems good, may be better for managing an established building with construction now complete.

Great community! Excellent location... close to everything: restaurants, stores, main avenues and highways!!! Staff is friendly and very professional!!

The new staff has been very pleasant. Maintenance is always on point. I wish we could get the pool warmed up. The shading seems like it’s not going to warn I’m even by July.

The Portiva has been a great place to live so far! All of the staff is extremely helpful. A couple small maintenance issues that were resolved immediately. Maintenance stuff is awesome!

It's been excellent! It's a beautiful community with a very friendly staff. I just go donuts from the manager to spread the word about this wonderful community. Needless to say, my co-workers were amazed and impressed. Would highly recommend!

It is a brand new apartment. Nice and quiet even during daytime. All the necessary appliances are included and installed ready for you to use.

After residing at the Portiva apartments for over six months now, we can honestly say we are totally in love with living here! The staff is always so helpful and it is clear that they work very hard to provide a wonderful environment for all the residents. We love the happy hours at different restaurants because it seems they bring a large crowd and we have the opportunity to meet new residents as well as strengthening our friendships with those we have met previously. We are participating in the wine down Wednesday yoga and it is terrific! The instructor is absolutely wonderful! We would highly recommend it to everyone, even those who may never have taken yoga before. We are so very happy with their decision to relocate to Portiva!!

One of the nicest communities I’ve lived in, in Jax. From the amenities to the living space to the neighbors. Favorite part is the dog park, the boys love being able to run around

Just moved in and loving it. Community has been friendly so far. And our apartment is gorgeous. Front desk staff have been friendly and helpful every step of the move in process.

Great experience! Neighbors are friendly and responsible. Love the gym, the coffee and media room. Great spots for outdoor activities, cookout and chill time.

Absolutely wonderful community! Staff is extremely friendly, and quick to respond to questions. The apartment was beautifully designed. I absolutely love the common areas around the complex. I can’t wait to explore everything this complex has to offer.

Great staff and location. The maintenance team has been awesome as well. Very quiet area of town and respectful residents make this a great place to live.

So far I'm loving it, I love how quite it is and how nice everyone at the front office are...they are always willing to answer a question I might have about portiva

The appartments are roomy, gorgeous, new, up-to-date, clean and overall wonderful place to be. Great staff, a bunch of ammenities for all tp enjoy includong pets

Everything so far has been fabulous. Marissa in the leasing office has been amazing and very helpful. Everyone we have met in the community has been very friendly. The leasing and application process was very smooth. We did have a number of blemishes in out new apartment upon move-in, including water damage in the master bathroom, but I'm sure it will be fixed. Hopefully, my entire stay will be as pleasant as it has been so far.

Everything has been great since we moved in. We love our huge closets, and island in the kitchen. The pool is awesome, and we can't wait for the bocci ball count to be completed.

We have only been in for almost a week. We love it so far! Staff has been great and a big shout out to maintenance. John and Sam Thanks Nancy.

I was on the internet searching for an apartment this is the first one to grab my attention. My fiancé just moved in and we love it!! I will be there shortly but the fact that I can’t wait to get there means I’m going enjoy my living experience!

The Portia is a well planned community with lovely features. However, the facilities are not being kept up to the highest standards. 0 security

Great community, has A lot to offer residents. We have enjoyed our experience with staff, and other residents. Offers a community atmosphere.

I have only lived here about a week but so far, I love my new apartment. This community is very beautiful and quiet. Very clean and well maintained even with all of the construction that is still going on.

I like living here, it is quiet, pacefull, Atractive design. I like pets, but this building has an excesive number of big dogs and a walking park for dogs but no for humans without dogs. Why don’t we have a park for children or seniors?

Loving it here so far! It's kinda like living in a swanky hotel and it has some very cool amenities: an awesome gym with high tech equipment and a cafe lounge that's so much nicer than a trip to Starbucks! There's more, but you'll have to check it out for yourself. :)

Good community. The neighbors are friendly and have perfect fitness equipment. It's very convenient to have an elevator. The interior decoration is very good.

Great employeers and apartments. Great appliances and gym. Only downside is the amounnof time has taken to build everything with very poor knowdlege of when everything will be done