Awesome resort style living , nice modern style apartment ,very very spacious. Neighbors are friendly and make you feel welcomed. In love with my home and my little community.

Portiva has an excellent location. Their staff is very professional. Neighbors are very friendly and courteous. I’m glad of being part of this community!!

Overall, a great place to call home! The amenities are great, staff is friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect! I've had some issues with package delivery, but it seems to be more of a UPS issue than a Portiva issue.

Thank you for all facilities you had offered for for us This place good because the location were quite and clean so we hope a lot of people know about it and the way so far esy

So far living here has been a great experience! We love our place and how close it is from everything. This is definitely a great area to live in! Great amenities too!

Great community and really really great amenities. Fitness center promotes a really really healthy lifestyle. Great location and close to town center

Really enjoying Portiva so far, love my new apartment! I was worried when I saw many of the other comments, but I believe in giving chances and forming my own opinions. I’m glad I did in this case!

I love living at Portiva. I had a problem and Maria fixed it right away! Tiffany is great also! The only downside so far is the parking. If you work till 5 pm you will NEVER get a close parking space. I really wish they would give us assigned parking! Other than that. . . I LOVE it at The Portiva

Great community and the gate always works. Overall, I don’t have any problems with living here. The mailing system is also a great added bonus.

The apartments look nice astetically, but underneath contain many problems. Cheaply built and price does not match what it really costs. The pool is nice, granite countertops, great gym. Parking is terrible. Impossible to find nearby parking at night. Car wash station always has trash all over. Breezeways have trash. Dogs constantly barking and echoing throughout the buildings. Computers, printer, and coffee machine in the business center constantly broken. Old mangement was stealing sign up gift cards and social security numbers. Cars blast music and speed in parking lot.

Love the amenities! Free coffee is always appreciated. The fitness center is great and outdoor areas are perfect! Can wait for it to cool off.

For the most part, great apartment complex! The amenities are luxury-level for sure, 10/10. Love the kitchen layouts and balconies! And the bedroom/bathroom sizes are more than comfortable. Master closet is amazing! As with most apartment complexes, there is obviously some level of noise that you are surrounded by but honestly you get used to it and it doesn't bother me. I would say the cons are lack of parking now that the complex is filling up and the fire alarm system has gone off multiple times (false alarms). But those are small things to me compared to all the pros!

Conveniently located near highway. Our unit is very modern and practically designed. I love how much storage space there is. Closets and cabinets use space up to the ceiling. Also, the amenities of Portiva are definately a plus. I especially appreciate the well-maintained gym and exercise classes.

I have enjoyed a lot my first month at Portiva. The amenities are great, the people are friendly, and the staff super helpful. My friends are so jealous that I live here and they don't... yet. I really recommend coming here.

The portiva is an amazing place to live! It’s in a great location! The portiva has so many great amenities. Resort style pool area, and lots lots more

The staff has been amazing so far and we are excited to move in at the end of July! It is a great location for both my boyfriend and I plus right next to Dave n busters

We have loved living here. It gets a bit loud on the weekends, but we wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The parking situation is getting to be a little stressful, but management has opened up some extra spots so hopefully this will help. Over-all we are very happy with Portiva.

This is my rating based on my initial impressions. The staff mostly seem fairly friendly. One seems forced but she tries and its appreciated

I’ve been here for about 2 months and love the community! Great amenities and the package delivery system is super convenient. Location is right off the highway and it’s nice that everything is very close.

The Portiva apartments are beautiful! Travis and Sarah are both super helpful. It is in a great location that is close to both shopping and many restaurants.

Awesome experience. They mad the process so easy. Everyone at the front office was professional and very helpful. Please ask for Sarah as she is the best!

Great Service, willing to find the best unit to suite your needs. The staff is patient and welcoming, will have more input once we move in..

I am so excited to be apart of this new community. The location is great, the amenities are awesome and it truly feels like home. I will share more as like continues in this new place.

Very friendly and helpful staff. We love it here. Pool and internet room are great. Gym is very nice. Convenient location. There's even a car wash and vacuum!

We were told when we moved in last August that there would be more work out machine in the gym.haven't seen ot yet. Tje pool area is nice and the other courtyard too.