So far, I have had a good experience. However, the elevator is only available intermittently which is somewhat inconvenient. I'm looking forward to the construction being completed.

Brand new community with ample amenities. Spacious living quarters, granite and huge bathrooms. There is a bark park, but no other area to walk pets on property, hence the 4.5 stars.

The staff is great. My wife is in love with the kitchen area. The dogs enjoy every day the dog park . My youngest son likes the fact that he can invite his friends to watch football in at the Cyber Cafe.

Portiva is Peaceful, Quiet and The Neighbors are friendly and Considerate. Convenient to shopping, entertainment, and the beaches. Great place to live. A wonderful place to call home.

Love love everything about this community ! I️ also like that the appliances are new and the dryer gets the job done the first time no need for 2-3 dries

been great so far! move was smooth and the amenities are excellent. Convenient to everything, no complaints! looking forward to meeting others.

Loving Portiva more and more. Wish it was a bit more dog friendly, but overall I’m so happy with the community. I’m also excited to see what else is in store once construction is over.

Absolutely love my community. Living in a modern brand new apartment is great. And the staff and neighbors are friendly. Wouldn’t chose any other place to call home!!!

Great community! & will be even better when construction is finished! Great location! Easy access to the highway and a bunch of great dining and retail places!

Loving portiva! Staff is extremely kind and always quick to keep in any way they can! Maintenance is always considerate of the noise and the hours that they work. No complaints! Love this place!

We just recently moved into The Portiva and we are in love with everything! We have actually said that we do not think there is any place we would ever move to again. These luxury apartments are like no other apartments we have ever seen. The upgrades – granite countertops, stainless steel, etc. plus all of the amenities – yoga room, enormous Gym, cyber café, pool, Hammocks, gas grills, bocce courts, just to name a few! We also love the fact that there are many socials every month that we can participate in if we choose. What a great way to get to meet new friends!

This place is awesome. Worth the wait. The staff is fantastic and the apartments are the nicest apartments i have ever been in. It’s a place that you want to show your friends because you are proud of it.

Portiva is a great place to live. The gym is so awesome so is the pool area.Can't wait for the grill area and the fire pit to open just in time for the cool weather

The staff is amazing. I dealt with Sonny and Nancy in the touring and leasing process which went great! Marisa is also so kind and always willing to help me when I go to the front desk with questions. Even the maintenance and cleaning staff are more than friendly when passing in the halls or needing anything at all. Brandy is so friendly, always smiling and willing to help with anything. The building itself is beautiful. Although construction is ongoing, I haven't had any issues! The amenities are awesome. The business/lounge center is open 24/7 which is great for people who work nights so want to grab a coffee before work and for students to get wifi access and have place to study without the distractions of home. The apartments are amazing! Beautiful brand new appliances, more than enough cabinet space, big bedrooms, and spacious balconies. I couldn't be happier with my experience so far!

Portiva is the most luxurious apartment community! So many wonderful amenities to choose from! We’re so happy we moved here! It’s so convenient to shopping, beaches and much more!

Outstanding staff with great amenities. Centrally located to all the restaurants and activities literally 7 minutes from downtown. Saltwater pool is a must-try

Great apartments. Still under construction but never any noise issues. Kitchens are beautiful in the units and closets are huge. Centrally located.

Staff is Great! Amenities are great! CAnt wait for construction to be over because this complex will be super nice! Salt water pool is open and cant wait for bocci ball

Love the place but The gym & car wash are not open yet I’ve been living here over a month and it keeps getting pushed back. The staff are really nice and try to help you as fast as they can.

The staff is really welcoming and helpful on the spot. The construction seems to be slightly behind schedule. The dishwashers are pretty bad.

Great place to live! Very friendly neighabors! When we moved in, things were shaky, but the staff took the time to make sure that we were comfortable.

Absoultely Love living here! The staff is great, the community is beautiful and the area is wonderful! Close to shopping, restaurants and the beach.

The portico has been wonderful thus far, and I imagine it will continue to be wonderful as well. I am giving the half a last star - simply because it is not ready. I just want to use the gym and to be able to park on my side of the building. I am very excited about that.

I just move down in but so far the staff has been really friendly and everything is just as nice as I expected it to be. I really like the cyber cafe and I can't wait to try some of the fitness classes

The Portiva is an awesome place to live. Brand new with beautiful finishes. The office staff is amazing and so are the residents. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.