The staff has been amazing so far and we are excited to move in at the end of July! It is a great location for both my boyfriend and I plus right next to Dave n busters

We have loved living here. It gets a bit loud on the weekends, but we wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The parking situation is getting to be a little stressful, but management has opened up some extra spots so hopefully this will help. Over-all we are very happy with Portiva.

This is my rating based on my initial impressions. The staff mostly seem fairly friendly. One seems forced but she tries and its appreciated

I’ve been here for about 2 months and love the community! Great amenities and the package delivery system is super convenient. Location is right off the highway and it’s nice that everything is very close.

The Portiva apartments are beautiful! Travis and Sarah are both super helpful. It is in a great location that is close to both shopping and many restaurants.

Awesome experience. They mad the process so easy. Everyone at the front office was professional and very helpful. Please ask for Sarah as she is the best!

Great Service, willing to find the best unit to suite your needs. The staff is patient and welcoming, will have more input once we move in..

I am so excited to be apart of this new community. The location is great, the amenities are awesome and it truly feels like home. I will share more as like continues in this new place.

Very friendly and helpful staff. We love it here. Pool and internet room are great. Gym is very nice. Convenient location. There's even a car wash and vacuum!

We were told when we moved in last August that there would be more work out machine in the gym.haven't seen ot yet. Tje pool area is nice and the other courtyard too.

These apartments are beautiful. Travis is super helpful and went out of his way to ensure that I got the unit best for me. I'm so excited to be moving in soon and can't wait to use that state of the art gym.

Was a quick and easy process of applying online. Spoke with a rep on the phone and had all my questions answered. They use technology to their advantage and allow me to remotely oversee my rental which I enjoy.

Lovely new building not sure yet what it is like to live here as we have not yet moved in. But looking forward to enjoying the community and all the amenities it has to offer

have not moved in yet so cannoy comment on place however i am very excited and think from the photos that it is beautiful and will be a great experience

I really enjoy living at Portiva because of the location, and how clean/safe the apartment complex is. Portiva is tucked away right off the highway, but only a few exits away from shopping and entertainment, making it really easy to get to work and navigate around Jax. I definitely recommend it to others!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

I am in the process of selling my home and converting to Luxury Apartment Living. I hope to meet some wonderful neighbors and new friends. I think Portiva will be a great place to live.

Reply from Portiva Apartments

So far the staff has been nothing but helpful. The property is beautiful and the rooms look amazing. So far I have no complaints about the property or it's management.

Property, staff and amenities are fantastic. The move in specials are next to none. Also the location is central. The pool and fire pits are nice!!!

Loving it so far. Been here just 3 days and everything has been great. Dalton was amazing getting us set up I our new home. Beautiful property...great location and amenities.

I've had an excellent experience with portiva so far. The staff has been prompt with communication, and they seem really excited to be working where they are. I can't wait to move in!

I enjoy living here at portiva, my only concern is not being able to get a second gate key. The amenities are great and staff is great as well.

I have not even moved in yet, and I am already in love with my new apartment! The management at The Portiva has been absolutely wonderful in helping me arrange my rental and move-in. I can already tell I am going to love my new home!

Reply from Portiva Apartments

Thank you for everything and for what they did for me in my scanned and for the welco thank you for everything and for what they did for me I hope to continue with you want to do all my what I like for my face and my body

So far I like the apartment but I did not realize there is only one elevator. It is hard to get parking to take groceries up the elevator and you ha e to walk so far. There needs to be carts available and an additional elevator would really be nice.

So far I am really enjoying portiva. I just moved in so I can’t wait to get more settled but the area and complex is really beautiful. So happy about my choice.