Post Alley Court

4.2

4.2

Jason
No complaints and have been enjoying it! The view is great and the amenities work well. The apartment is quiet and people are friendly. Packages also arrive timely and easily.
Verified Resident
Just moved in, and Alex and Gage have been incredibly friendly and helpful. The building is wonderful and the location can't be beat. My particular unit doesn't have a view, but if I would definitely consider staying in this building long-term if I was able to eventually move into a unit that faces a different direction. Very happy here so far and would recommend!
Gabriel
This pace is a true gem! You seriously cannot beat the price and convenience in consideration of it's prime location! Sitting perfectly just under Pike's place market and in front of the famous Bubble Gum Alley, as well as just above the center of the waterfront which includes the pier and famous Ferris wheel. These cozy apartments are the best find I could hope for.
Harshil
Great place to live! Friendly people, good amenities, safe neighborhood. Staff is very helpful. Very affordable apartments with multiple options.
Shaylee
Post Alley is a great space in an even better location. There is direct access to the market as well as being a short walk to the pier and ferris wheel. Erin has been super helpful throughout the entire moving process.
Collin
Amazing access to both the city and waterfront. You can walk either way for great food and stores. Awesome amenities and Erin is super friendly and helpful.
Jason
I was really disappointed because I called and emailed numerous times to speak to someone about my apartment but was never able to hear back from anyone. I hope this improves once I move in.
jasmyne
Post Alley Court has been an amazing place to live the past two years. I love the community feel to this apartment building, the views are something that can’t be beat as well as the location. The apartment staff is friendly and fast to get things done.
Roberta
It’s a great building in an excellent location. The manager is awesome! I’m just moving in and very much looking forward to getting to know the whole community.
Michael
Location, location, location. Neighbors and staff are nice. Building itself could stand to be updated, especially the insolation/windows. Also, I wish there were washer and dryer in each unit.