Erin Smith was a delight to work with and made what was a sad and stressful time for me, easy and fun. She made me excited to move here and she was totally right!

Reply from Post Alley Court

This is a lame. I hate being asked to tell how great something is. I'd rather the apartment actually credit my rental account. Also, why 140 characters?

Reply from Post Alley Court

Overall, it has been great - but over the past 4years, we have had a lot of turnover in office and maintenance staff, which has been hard at times.

Reply from Post Alley Court

I work downtown and am fresh out of college. Being downtown is incredible! I feel safe and secure and when I need repairs, they are quick! The gym is nice and the laundry units work well. Love, love, love the rooftop.

Reply from Post Alley Court

Best downtown location, with amazing price point you cannot beat it especially with all the amenities provided. The complex is very quiet for downtown living as well.

Reply from Post Alley Court

I love it here. Everyone that works and lives here is so friendly, nice and helpful. Huge plus is that they are dog friendly so not only do I feel at home so do my pups.

Reply from Post Alley Court

The building has history and charm. I love the units here, the roof deck and Erin is awesome and always helpful. Plus the location is unbeatable. The only two things I wish could change are 1. sometimes package pick up can be inconvenient if the delivery goes to the office and you want to pick it up after hours, also some packages of mine have been sent back because of confusion about the address 2. The Western Ave side does get a bit sketchy especially late at night

Reply from Post Alley Court

Love the location, very convenient and gorgeous views! Manager is great! I would recommend this beautiful property to any of my local friends in the area!

Reply from Post Alley Court

No complaints in regards to the noise level from other tenants. Would like to see more community events happen, this way we can build relationships.