Post Alley Court

The location of the building is a big plus. Easy access to Target for daily needs as well as Waterfront and parks for recreation. Neat and clean Society
Great place! We got so much more than what we were expecting, especially for the price! The vaulted ceiling were an awesome surprise! The location is the best! You seriously can't beat it. Right below Pike's Place and right across from the Ferris Wheel and Pier!
Erin is awesome, quick to address all the concern. Very lively location as well as hard to beat water front views. Walkable access to water front parks and attractions
Post alley court apartments is a wonderful building and community. You beat the location, price, and amazing staff. It’s a wonderful place to live with views you can’t beat.
I have been at PAC for almost 3 years and I love my spot. Do not plan on leaving any time soon. I work downtown and am a big foodie so living at Post Alley Court is perfect. I also am a sucker for the Puget Sound views.
It is very good so far ! I loved the peace of this society . It has an awesome view from the rooftop and adding to that, the location is so good, we have all the daily necessities nearby.
Post Alley Court Apartments was the best find that I could have hoped for in the entire city of Seattle! It is truly a diamond in the rough! I could not hoped for a better location with the rates they have!
Amazing! So far so good! Highly satisfied. Everything as expected. Zero complains. Looking forward to have the same experience throughout the year!
Great location. Less noise after the viaduct came down and an even better view. The residents with dogs can often leave messes behind but the facilities are well-maintained.
Loudest place I’ve ever lived. Screaming drug addicts in the alley, trucks coming through the alley at all hours of the day and night. It’s truly awful.