Post AlleyCourt is an amazing apartment building with great views, a great location and community feel. The apartment amenities aren't amazing they have a small gym but its functional with all the basics you need.

Love the apartment manager and friendly residents. Location is fantastic and view of the waterfront now that the viaduct is gone. Like the small size of building and how close it is to Pike Place market.

Location, location, location! I can walk outside and there’s multiple bars, coffe shops and restaurants within eyesight. Also, the views from the rooftop are amazing, and the neighbors are friendly.

Post alley has been very accommodating! I needed a later move-in date since I was driving a far distance, and the manager, Erin, was very willing to work with me! I had a couple "fix-its" in my apartment upon move-in that Alex, the maintenance guy, took care of right away. He is very helpful, and awesome! I did not give the full 5 stars because I felt there were some things I would have liked better-communicated to me upon move-in. I had trouble navigating some things, and would have liked some sort of 'move-in basics' like where the trash is, or how to get to the roof written down as I am new to the building, and had some trouble navigating initially. Nothing a quick question didn't fix though! Overall, has been a great experience!

Reply from Post Alley Court

We were living here for a few months already and we really enjoy the amenities and the view from from the rooftop. It’s located in a perfect area.

Reply from Post Alley Court

Awesome location, great amenities and building, staff/management is friendly and accommodating. I love the apartment itself as well. It feels very new and I pay a pretty good price for it. Only complaint is the noise from trucks in Post Alley are disturbing.

Reply from Post Alley Court

The power and cabinets in my unit are very old and falling apart. ESPECIALLY for what we pay to live in a studio. The access and location are great.

Reply from Post Alley Court

Location is prime. Views are beautiful. Close to everything. Repairs can be slow and downtown gets loud. But the proximity to everything is incredible.

Reply from Post Alley Court

Erin Smith was a delight to work with and made what was a sad and stressful time for me, easy and fun. She made me excited to move here and she was totally right!

Reply from Post Alley Court

This is a lame. I hate being asked to tell how great something is. I'd rather the apartment actually credit my rental account. Also, why 140 characters?

Reply from Post Alley Court

Overall, it has been great - but over the past 4years, we have had a lot of turnover in office and maintenance staff, which has been hard at times.

Reply from Post Alley Court

I work downtown and am fresh out of college. Being downtown is incredible! I feel safe and secure and when I need repairs, they are quick! The gym is nice and the laundry units work well. Love, love, love the rooftop.

Reply from Post Alley Court

Best downtown location, with amazing price point you cannot beat it especially with all the amenities provided. The complex is very quiet for downtown living as well.

Reply from Post Alley Court

I love it here. Everyone that works and lives here is so friendly, nice and helpful. Huge plus is that they are dog friendly so not only do I feel at home so do my pups.

Reply from Post Alley Court

The building has history and charm. I love the units here, the roof deck and Erin is awesome and always helpful. Plus the location is unbeatable. The only two things I wish could change are 1. sometimes package pick up can be inconvenient if the delivery goes to the office and you want to pick it up after hours, also some packages of mine have been sent back because of confusion about the address 2. The Western Ave side does get a bit sketchy especially late at night

Reply from Post Alley Court

Love the location, very convenient and gorgeous views! Manager is great! I would recommend this beautiful property to any of my local friends in the area!

Reply from Post Alley Court

No complaints in regards to the noise level from other tenants. Would like to see more community events happen, this way we can build relationships.