Post on Nord

My experience with my roommates is great. Thankfully we were matched fairly well. The community is nice. The main part that could use improvement is the work order process. My roommate and I were left without a working toilet for an entire weekend because it was not an emergency situation. And before that when our sink had issues and we put in a work order, no one came to check on it. We were able to resolve the issue but I'm still a little annoyed that no one followed-up. Once that process is better developed, I can give my experience 4 stars.
Just moved in but enjoying it very much. Spend a lot of time in the gym which is great. Had some difficulty getting the washing machine to work but other than that things have been great.
I love living here. However I live next to the pool and I just wish for management to change the hours on the pool and make sure no one ding dong ditch during in the middle of night.
Love the apartment and property! Wish that office was more strict on security and gate safety! Wish office was more organized and willing to work with residents.
1 star
The post on Nord has great qualities about it like a pool, game room, gym, fire pits , and more. The only thing that I believe needs work is how things are run around the place. When I first moved in I had no WiFi and I was unable to wash any of my clothes for a month. Even through those struggles I decided to renew my lease and I received a dirty apartment with dog hair everywhere, rotten food in the fridge, bed bugs, fleas, and ripped couches. The situation got worse when I began to get an allergic reaction to the bug bites and felt uncomfortable to sleep in my own room. I believe the amount of rent we pay for this place should have been enough to get things cleaned, and to have working WiFi and AC. I hope that things can be done to better this place because no one deserves to have their college experience begin like this. It is completely unprofessional and breaking laws.
My experience at the beginning was very unpleasant and forced me to move back home and change schools. There was no help from the managers as to what I could possibly do to get my money back so I kept paying for the 11 months and when I went to return the key my ex roommate had broken in. That was my property and they did nothing just charge her for the damages done. I hold no grudges one staff member was very helpful that was my only good experience.
I feel like you guys are so unorganized. The gates are never fixed once broken. Having us go to the other gate just to exit. Takes you guys forever to even fix it at that. We don’t have exit signs in our building? Parking should be free. It’s so loud every morning whether it’s the garage being throw out or something else going on outside. The floors in the elevator are disgusting. Some stairways need to be cleaned too. There needs to be more security.
Many exit signs are torn apart or non-existent. The back gate door is never closed. The package pickup system is a mess. When being placed with roommates little to no attention is given to the about yourself survey.
Everyone is so nice here they are so helpful. The pool is very clean and nice and the apartments are roomy. I love the fire pits and think they are a cool asset to the complex
Not loving living here as much as I once did. The front office people such as Chase and Steven and anybody else who handles the smaller day to day stuff are very nice and I like them a lot but this place is super over crowded now because everybody who moved in is inviting they’re friends (which is fine) but then those friends invite their friends and so on and now there’s about 60 people in the pool area everyday. Rent is also very expensive and not worth the dull feeling that the interior design of the apartments give you.