Post on Nord

3.8

3.8

Complex is new so appliances and furniture (replaced every year) are in good condition. While the price is expensive, it covers everything including gates and its own private security. However, Electricity usage billing is charged to your account 2 months after you pay rent and, if you go over, you're paying the extra without any notice once so ever. This has ranged from an extra $18-$30 extra for the past 3 months from July to October. COVID must be hitting hard because rent is going up by 5% for all residents and potentially higher for new leases signed. Parking has gone up by $20 which cannot be argued due to inflation. Someone made the smart decision at the beginning of COVID to cut off door handles to locked doors. Why? Someone forced the door open to the only door close to the side of the building. With the door locked just entering the building would require walking through half the complex. Genius idea! Not Renewing...
Good Staff, and apartments are very nice. The rooms and bathrooms are really nice, as well as the kitchen and living room spaces. Not a lot of noise on the fourth floor.
It’s been good I love the community the staff is helpful and nice I would recommend to friends. I also have new roommates so it’s fun to experience stuff with them as well.
Love the amenities! The gym is my favorite spot when I can find the time. Another one of my favorite things is my spacious bathroom and the fact that the apartment comes fully furnished.
my resident experience has been okay! i wish it was a little more lenient since it is student living but nonetheless fine. i also wish all of the amenities were open.
So far my experience with living here has been all over the place. The security sucks, you rarely see anyone patrolling the complex. There are no security cameras in the parking garage. So that is a little worrisome for me and my parents. I love the community, the main office does trivia with the residents every wednesday. I have had trouble with the main office when it comes to personal reasons. The apartments are very nice, the halls on the other hand always have a smell.
Super nice atmosphere, great to smell the fresh air and lots of nice people .... can’t wait to have some free time and go fishing and a nice bike ride
Everything is always clean and sanitized and the staff are very friendly! I enjoy being in the study rooms because of the comfy setting. I also love the yoga room.
So far the place has been really nice. Almost everybody I’ve ran into including staff has been helpful and friendly. The layout of our rooms is amazing and I love that we have our own bathrooms. I’d give 4 stars but I just hate how the walls are so thin and it seems like noise is lenient here because multiple times I’ve heard people yelling on a school night from even multiple floors below and I wish that was monitored more. But other then that I love my roommates and there is no better option for me💪🏽
The staff are good at responding to emails in a timely manner, while providing the information I asked for, and the neighbors aren't too loud.