Post on Nord

3.8

3.8

very nice interior in the rooms and space, just wish we could have access to the amenities we pay for. also wish there was more security in parking garage. but i’ve enjoyed my time here
I love how they always answer the phone no matter how late or early. They never failed to help me with anything and always were so nice and homely!
The post on Nord is an amazing place to live! Just bummer about the whole covid thing which makes amenities shut down! But the staff is friendly, the apartments are nice and clean and spacious.
The combination of modern facilites and the majority of residents being "college-aged", makes for an ideal living environment. . .Especially in regards to their accomadation for couples; which can sometimes make finding a new home difficult.
I enjoy the apartment community because I have met friends there. And the staff is always so helpful and friendly when you need an issue solved or have a question.
Enjoyed living here so far aside from the recent connection problem that has not been fixed yet. Haven’t been able to play games with friends on my PS4 for about a week now due to this, and currentlywaiting on an update from the team working on it
The neighbors are pretty good its just my roommate is concerning at times. Other than that, its pretty alright, do wish that certain amenities like the printers were open.
Post on Nord has been a very comfortable place to live. The amenities (when they were open) were very fun to use and useful, my favorites being the free coffee machine and the two story gym.
Free coffee, pool and gym are nice when it’s open. Some of the staff are nice. I like how the floors in the kitchens and living room look. It’s just really expensive for the small shared space we get.
I love living here, but I won $150 from signing my next lease within a 48 hour period, and I still haven't gotten the money. Other than that, this place is amazing.