Post on Nord

3.9

3.9

Leo
about 7 hours ago
The experience was good, although the lease took a long time to complete. Other than that the sign up and the payments were easy that it was fast to do.

Scott
about 22 hours ago
I can't thank you guys enough for the awesome feeling of hospitality. I went into this transition in lifestyle with equanimity and I'm glad I did. Everyone has been super helpful and professional. Thank you Monica for showing me around. Also thank you to the rest of the staff as well. Just too cool. I'm new here but so far I've got no complaints.

Kimo
It was great, so exited to have moved in. The apartment has everything I need and I think my experience here will be awesome. I would definitely recommend to my friends. Thank you!

Steven
Nice place! I didn’t expect to have a washer and dryer in unit. What a pleasant surprise. Also, the gym is a nice amenity to have. I’m looking forward to staying here while attending Northwest Lineman College.

Liliana
Very nice people to talk to and feel welcomed, also very quick to respond online !!Got to get a in-person tour and seen everything that is available which were very clean !

Tyler
My experience here at the Post on Nord apartments has been relatively great ; especially for my first apartment. I have small issues with getting things repaired and what not, but all relatively small compared to how much I’ve enjoyed it here otherwise

Nicola
It would be nice if the property could send out some kind of notice or email or just something to tell use beforehand when the fire alarms are going to be tested, because it's really jarring when they go off and I'm not sure if the building is burning down or I'll just have to lose my hearing for a bit.

Kai
The place looks amazing! Signing of the lease was simple and easy. The girls at the front office were super nice and very informative. They made the process super easy!

Kenneth A.
So far, it’s great. Just waiting for the time to move in. Love the building and location in Chico. Excited to meet new roommates. Love all the amenities.

Jaykob
These apartments are by far the nicest one I have been in, the community around it is so comforting and fun too! I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone looking to be apart of a calm, friendly community!