Post on Nord

3.8

3.8

The staff is extremely friendly, efficient, and professional. They made the move in process easy. Parking is guaranteed if you reserve a spot.
Post on nord is an awesome place to live they have so much here for everyone. I haven't meet many people living here yet but those I have seem nice and friendly. The office staff is always welcoming and sweet.
1 star
The walls are thin, but the amenities are great. Its overpriced but I'm stuck in the lease so I'll just keep paying. First year living on the Post on Nord, probably won't come back.
I really enjoy the cafe and the gym, also the pool is nice. Parking structure is solid. Could possibly use more gym equipment. The staff is very friendly
When I get an email that a package is at the office for me, the email comes several hours after I know the package has been delivered because I have the tracking information. That can be really annoying when I just want my package, but can't get it because the office hasn't sent me an email yet. If whoever covers that stuff could somehow shorten the time in between the arrival of a package and the sending of an email message that the package is waiting for me at the office, I would greatly appreciate it.
Nice staff and neighbors were always friendly! Loved the amenities, the pool especially. I am definitely going to miss a lot of things about living here!
Post on Nord has been the absolute best place to live at since the people living there are so nice as well as the people working at the office. They are always ready to help you and answer questions and easy to communicate with.
Great experience a few issues with communication though other than that great place to live not unreasonably expensive.security is great I definitely feel safe
I've lived here ever since the Post opened and it has been a whirlwind. The amenities are great but I was disappointed at the size of the dog run and how dirty it is as no one cleans up after their dogs. Management has also been difficult in the past. For example, on my roommate specifications every year I request NO CATS, and yet for the past two years, all of my roommates have had at least one cat. *Also as an update, I've renewed for my fourth and final year, and even after talking with the office on roommate placings yet again, I've been placed with roommates with cats again for the upcoming year 2021, despite the fact that I have a dog and have said no cats on my application every year!!! When I talked to the office about it they told me my only option was to find another place to live or move to a different floorplan.* I also wish that the amenities would go back to original 24-hour schedules.
Great amenities, location, and staff! We have amenities like a pool, gym, cafe, etc. offices are open 7 days a week which is very convenient