Post on Nord

3.8

3.8

Overall I really like it here. The location is nice, there’s a bus stop directly across Nord, maintenance is always fast to fix things, but there are things that would be nice if they were different such as the appliances in the apartment seem cheap (dishwasher and fridge) and the shower head is absolutely horrible. If I had known when moving in maintenance would swap it out if I bought a new one I would have done so. A roommate of mine put no cats on her roommate request for no cats but still ended up living with several. While I don’t expect them to be able to fulfill all room requests something like that seems really important. There’s room for improvement but overall it’s good.
It’s a nice place, just in a bad location. The train is super loud for the back building. And there is always kids in the road at the back gate.
Res portal is finicky, bit me and a community assistant worked it out. Rent is still ridiculously high for students also, even with amenities.
My stay here has been great. I just wish that the staff was a bit more appreciative of residents staying here. A couple of times, a staff member has been rude and off-putting. Otherwise, it has been good.
All of this for a $5 gift card? Honest review so far, 4-5 weeks in. Requested private room and got a private room with the impression that I wouldn't have any room mates, paid extra for it even. I ended up with a surprise at about 5:30pm on a Sunday, homeboy walks in like hi my name is .. is it just you here? I could've been naked lol. Plus I didn't know I had a parking sticker in my envelope because it's hella small and the lady didn't even mention anything about it. So I drove around lost for a second to find out that all the parking spots were reserved and I had to go back and ask additional questions that they assumed I knew. Just disappointed in the lack of communication by the staff here. I also experienced a lady completely ignore me when she was walking in the office and I asked her if she worked there twice, and of course she did because she opened the door and got to work without any acknowledgement of my simple question. Guess I get used to it, welcome to The Post on Nord
I love the ammenities and in-unit perks and this apartment complex is a really nice place to live, but I sent management an email about my stolen bike a couple days ago and I still haven't gotten a response.
Not bad. Only problem is the spiders in the trash room and parking garage. People are mostly friendly can be a little loud during the day but mostly quiet at night. Good area, not far from stores.
I highly recommend living at The Post On Nord. The units are super nice. They have full kitchens . It has in-unit laundry . each bedroom has its own bathroom, and each unit has a TV where you can sign onto all of your streaming accounts . Cable is also included, but the channels we get are relatively limited. The mattresses are either Full or Full XL, but they're pretty hard, so I would recommend getting a mattress topper. Every unit is fully furnished, so you don't have to buy any of your own furniture. Plus, this place is pet-friendly, which is amazing, especially because it can be really hard to find a good apartment complex that allows pets. The staff are good at responding to emails in a timely manner, while providing the information I asked for, and the other tenants usually aren't too loud.
I love this apartment complex. It’s the most modern apartment complexes around town. It has amenities such a as study rooms, bbq grill, pool, gym, etc. It’s also a gated community which is great if you’re concerned about safety. The apartment comes fully furnished and they also include a smart tv in the living room!
The experience of applying to post on nord was easy and fast! They answer their calls very quick and provide all the information you need about the application, what units are available, prices and etc.