Post on Nord

3.8

3.8

My move in experience has been less than satisfactory. The management has no intentions of resolving some outstanding issues about prorating August rent.
I really enjoy it there. The staff is really great. Everyone is nice and helpful when asking questions. Everyone here is always willing to help! Also to mention the amenities here are great!
Everyone here is super nice and it’s super clean. There are security guards walking around the complex 24/7! They make sure you are safe here. Post on Nord has definitely become my home away from home.
Love the location and the amenities that this place provides. Great staff. Amenities are open 24 hours and they have tons of weekly events.
It's fun and a nice way to meet me new people the apt is nice looking and it give u a gud feeling on a new start in life also the people here are gud people.
Well it's not bad. I wish the back gate entrance would have been fixed sooner than it was, but its alright here. People are moderately well behaved (for a college town). Theres not TOO many creep old dudes, but there are some. I wish the rooms were cleaned more thoroughly. We had to clean them ourselves. But it's fine I guess. No complaints here
It's nine o'clock on a saturday Regular crowd shuffles in There's an old man sittin' next to me Makin' love to his tonic and gin He says: "Son can you play me a memory?" I'm not really sure how it goes But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete When I wore a younger man's clothes La-la-la de-de da La-la de-de da da-da
Feels very welcoming and cozy. Many amenities so theres always something to do if you dont want to go out. But if you do, theres plenty to eat and great night life.
It's been okay for the most part. I enjoyed it in the past being here. There was more to do and I was heard more by the office. There needs to be more events at different times so everyone can enjoy them.
The people here awesome and funny, lay back i really like it here. The pool is amazing and the gmy is like dream say for the yoga room and tanning. I feel like I am in a dream everyday and its amazing