Post on Nord

Very friendly. Roommate matching went well, but it kind of seems like the building itself was built mildly cheap/in a rush. Overall the staff is very nice and I like that there is security at night.
The buildings and apartments are super nice and modern and i love their appearance. It’s great that it comes fully furnished and includes things like cable and internet. The only downside is that it wasn’t cleaned when we got here there were dirty underwear, hairs, beer cans etc. Also it is a bummer that we are paying such a high full price without getting the full experience living here because all the amenities are closed, it’s pretty unfair and i believe everyone should have to pay at least 100 less a month
It doesn’t feel as controlling as it was during the dorms and everyone has to be responsible for there own stuff and house damages obviously need to be paid but other then that it’s more of an independent place that I am first experiencing
It’s great living here I just wish the gym was open. Other than that the hallways are always clean and maintenance always responds fast to service request.
Everything it’s really good, just the parking from my apartment (102)it’s too far. I noticed the park in front of the building the hours are from 7 am to 7 pm (can't park there), I don’t know if I can use in the evening time. We can't enjoy all the amenities, but it's understandable for the COVID.
Great place, kind of pricey. Would be a higher score if the halls were cleaned regularly and a few of the office people have a bit of an attitude problem.
My private unit has a bed which can be slept in, a shower with hot and cold running water, a tub that holds water, a sink with hot and cold running water, and a toilet that flushes. These amenities have served their functions with no issues so far.
The building I live in is nice and quiet. The location is very convenient since its close to Walgreens and Safeway, and the Post on Nord staff are always quick to answer phone calls and resolve problems.
Everyone is very nice and helpful. Lowkey I forget there are other people on the floor since it’s so quiet lolololol. Other than that it’s a nice play to live
It’s been pretty good, there are tons of nice people, the rooms are nice, the service is good, and I like having the gates to get in so you have sense of security