I love living here because management is nice and the neighbors are nice. They have wonderful amenities like the pool, the club house, the gym, a garden, your own garage and events to get to know your neighbors. I highly recommend this place.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great community and complex is always clean! The office is always nice and Angelica is great. Great place to live and would recommend to friends and family

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love it here so far! The staff is super friendly and how they bring the community together is great. My rooms are spacious and my complex is quiet which I like.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love this appointment..very clean area and friendly staff and neighborhood beautiful pool area safety and quiet area if you look for appointment-I recommendation

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love the staff here. Angelica and Tom are the best!! They always take the time to greet you with a smile and Tom goes above just fixing things he explains why, which is very helpful:) Thank you for going above and beyond

Reply from Prairie Hills

Prairie Hills is a great location with wonderful amenities. The layout of the apartments are also great with large rooms and spacious living areas at a good price.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Nice and quiet. Grass isn’t green. However dog pee leaves dead spots. Quiet for the most part. White paint all over our trim. All in all pretty good

Reply from Prairie Hills

We have never lived in an apartment before. We have always lived in a house. We didn't know what to expect but moving in here was the best decision we ever made. The office employee's are very conciderate to what we need.

Reply from Prairie Hills

We love having our own garage so close to our apartment. And the grounds are beautiful. The apartment is the right size for our small family and feels big enough for our current needs.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great and beautiful!! Friendly staff!! Could use less berry trees in the parking lots, I don’t enjoy having to scrub my car weekly. Great for families with kids, but not if enjoy the quite.

Reply from Prairie Hills

It's a great experience, a comfortable and good place, and the people in this place are very nice, helpful, understanding, and everything goes on. The place is also clean and the attention to the guests is very sophisticated

Reply from Prairie Hills

Literally have been here a week and have never enjoyed it more then any other apartment complex. It was so easy to get started and moved in and being able to bring my animal with no worries at all

Reply from Prairie Hills

I have had a wonderful experience in these homes! This complex is very professional and very quiet to. I enjoy the pool and id highly recommend these appartments

Reply from Prairie Hills

I have always talked about The maintenance department being great! For the first time in 3 years i can say that the office people have it together! Its nice that everyone working there seems to be on the same page and it so polite and helpful! Thank you!

Reply from Prairie Hills

I have been here quite a few years now and I am happy I am. The street is actually very quiet and there is a huge open field across the way. The maintenance staff is always amazingly prompt and polite and always helpful. I find my neighbors fairly quiet and keep to themselves.

Reply from Prairie Hills

The only shocker was the traffic noise but we're getting used to it. Other than that, things are great. We walk every night around the property and enjoy meeting our neighbors and especially like the garden plots.

Reply from Prairie Hills

i would review our complex as very nice and prolly a great place to meet people etc. Those i have met are nice and friendly and its not hard to get to mail. The only thing that would make this better is for there to be stores near by so the handicapped people could get there easier. Thanks Terry

Reply from Prairie Hills

It's been a year since I've moved in and I must say its been a pleasant experience. The clubhouse staff are always nice when you visit the clubhouse or call. I love the perks that's offered for different things . I try not to miss out on any. I signed a 2nd year lease early and that brought me a perk, Awesome! The peace and quiet is paramount for me. I would like to make a suggestion but I'm not sure if this is the venue so i will call it in. I would recommend Prairie Hills to friends and family in the future if there is a need.

Reply from Prairie Hills

As new residents, we have found the office and maintenance staff very friendly and helpful!! Thank you💌 We so appreciate that Prairie Hills is kind to our furry family members🐶 The landscaping is kept up beautifully🌼

Reply from Prairie Hills

It’s clean, quiet and full of friendly residents. I’ve always had pleasant interactions with the staff and I couldn’t be happier with my 4 years living at Prairie Hills.

Reply from Prairie Hills

The views are good and it's a pretty secluded area. Very safe and quiet. Love the pool an the community events. Some residents are loud but that hasn't ruined my experience.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I absolutely love living at Prairie Hills. I literally have a beautiful view of prairie hills! I so enjoy our lovely clubhouse with the fitness center and the community room. The free books library is a wonderful addition. I have a garage to help me through the cold winters, and a pool to help me fully enjoy our hard earner summers. The management has been wonderful to me, and my maintenance requests have always been handled within one day! Awesome place.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Nice amenities and spacious apartments with garages. Maintenance team is great and prompt. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Nice place to live.

Reply from Prairie Hills

It would be better if the appliances were double checked before move in. Our washer was broken and caused water damage and we got charged for it.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great location and good amenities are present. Service could be improved by having managers being better informed about general processes regarding the lease etc.