The one bedroom is very spacious. The amenities are wonderful in the common area. Friendliness is all around from the staff to other tenants.

Been a great time living here- parking can be a nightmare, especially when people are parked in areas that are not marked parking spots. But it's clean and mostly quiet. I feel safe walking around the complex in the evening which is a great upvote for me.

Great location is a huge benefit of staying here. The staff is also very helpful. In terms of amenities, some weight would help in the gym and a heated pool would be very good.

Absolutely awesome, I love this apartment complex and all it’s amenities. The location is awesome and everything about it is very nice and practical.

Love the landscape and the location! Alot closer for me to work and in a great neighborhood. Well kept place with lots of friendly people. Thanks

Reply from Prairie Hills

I really enjoy the location and my apartment is very nice! I do not enjoy the neighbor dog barking at 5-7am in the morning. I enjoy the AC and the pool!

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great community, Neighbors or really nice. Great neighborhood, I live close to all my family and friends, love this apartment I’m living In.

Reply from Prairie Hills

This community is great. It is very quiet, except for some dog barking. the community also offers great amenities, such as the pool and gym. Also, I love our apartment it is big and spacious.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love it here the community is beautiful. Also the staff is amazing, it’s so quiet and i can never hear my neighbors. The homes here are amazing and there is so much storage!

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love my apartment at Prairie hills. It's roomy and has a great veiw. It had everything we need to be comfortable. The staff and the maintenance crew are great!

Reply from Prairie Hills

So far so good. Only complaint I have is some of our appliances and drains were not cleaned very well. Our dishwashing kept leaving a very gross residue until it was cleaned. Other than that the community seems very nice and the pool and basketball court are very exciting. Fun family friendly environment.

Reply from Prairie Hills

We are very happy here but would love if non-smoking was reinforced! We can't open our windows because it always smells like cigarette smoke outside and even with the windows closed, the smell gets inside and affects our health.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great community! I love living here and encourage anyone looking for a clean, fun apartment to check this place out! Friendly staff and close to the mall, parks and dining!

Reply from Prairie Hills

Can you name one of your friends that owns a home, with a swimming pool, fitness center and club house inside of it? This apartment community offers us amazing amenities that provide continuous activities within the confines of home.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great clean quiet community awesome staff with the best attitudes easy to talk to and very helpful apartments are well kept awesome maintenance and kind neighbors

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love this place! My wife and I absolutely cant see ourselves anywhere else. Honestly recommend yall to everyone looking in the area. Seriously the best ever!

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love the community and live close to town. It has been a wonderful experience so far. I will definitely tell everyone looking for a place in Spokane about Prairie Hills Apartments.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Love the place love how bright my apartment. They allowed my service dog. And I thought I wouldn’t fit in with my loud and crazy Jeep but everyone eeems to love it

Reply from Prairie Hills

Prairie Hills is wonderful. Beautiful complex. There is a great community; great staff and residents! I've been here for years, and love living here.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great place to live. The property is well maintained and we feel safe! There is a great sense of community too. Giving 4.5 stars because there are areas they could improve, but overall...its a nice place.

Reply from Prairie Hills

The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is exceptional. We just signed a 3rd lease. The rent is the most inexpensive in this area but the school district is the worst. Lately, there are new young residents that seem less than what you would want for neighbors. They have beat up vehicles that don't run and they change their tire and oil in the parking lot, have dogs that are not taken care of, and cigarette butts all over the place.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Love the quiet surroundings. Very peaceful! residents are very friendly. Office staff super friendly and welcoming. Only been here a couple of months but love it so far.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Apartments are extremely energy efficient; we don't even run the heaters in our bedroom or either bathroom! Grounds are very well kept, as is the pool, and most years the parking areas are plowed very well (except winter 17/18). Downside is the management can be aloof and snotty, they'll try to make you pay for wear & tear repairs, and rent increases come at every lease renewal.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I have greatly enjoyed living at Prairie Hills for over three year. It's quite, clean, grounds are well groomed. The location is convenient to work, shopping and outdoor activities. The staff is always kind and help and solve any problems immediately. I really like the location of my apartment and plan to renew my lease for another year.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Friendly quiet and nice location. Staffs greets you with open arms and welcone you. Apartments are lovely, location is just a few minutes off my work so yes i love it : )