We felt welcomed from the minute we stepped through the door. The complex is quiet and pretty with all of the trees. Friendly neighbors. Great price.

Amazing place to live!! Great atmosphere, kind and helpful staff! Anytime I need maintenance they are quick and friendly! I would highly recommend checking this community out!

Reply from Prairie Hills

Seems fine. Quiet in the evenings. Lots of activities throughout the month. Clean well maintained. Wish there were more parking spots, but everything else is fine

Reply from Prairie Hills

It's a nice place to live. The location is great with schools and surrounding shopping areas. Don't have much to complain about. It's a nice place.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I really love my unit. It's nice and spacious and the w/d and dishwasher are fabulous. The balcony has been wonderful. Great amenities and the garage is amazing! I just wish that the walls were thicker and it can be a little annoying hearing your neighbors all the time. But I love the apartment and I'm so glad I moved in!

Reply from Prairie Hills

The stuff is really nice me and my husband and kids have been enjoying every day we have been living here so far i really will recommend this Apartments to friends family members to come live in to.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Cute place to live! Cozy space, interesting neighbors. There could be more parking spaces, but I love that everyone gets a garage included with their rent!

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great place to live in a quiet neighborhood and Spacious garages, I love the layout of the apartments and the w/d option in the units. The staff is always friendly and helpful

Reply from Prairie Hills

have only been at Prairie Hills a month so far the experience has been great. The neighbors that I have met seem friendly. added bonus I love the shorter commute to work.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Love living here. It is very peaceful. I was worried about living with neighbors so close after being in a house for a long time, my neighbors are great!

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love the community here at Prairie Hills. The office staff and maintenance staff are very friendly and professional. I particularly like the community gardens. Hopefully I get one next year

Reply from Prairie Hills

So far we’ve been very pleased with community and management. Living is comfortable and location is very nice. Parking can sometimes be a little tricky but there is always room on the street next to the complex.

Reply from Prairie Hills

First time living in an apt. Everyone very kind. Grounds are very lovely. All office workers are very helpful. Maintenance crew are quick to help.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Amazing experience. We just moved in and we love it. Quiet complex. Nice neighbors. The staff were so helpful with us moving in and doing everything they could for us.

Reply from Prairie Hills

just moving in, so far so good... have friends who live in the complex, the Fitzpatricks, who referred me, the staff has been friendly and very helpful...

Reply from Prairie Hills

Prairie Hills Apartments is one of the best homes I have ever rented! The people in the office are always so friendly and helpful and they host awesome resident events like Waffle Wednesday all month long!

Reply from Prairie Hills

I just moved here from New Jersey and it was the experience with the staff that made me choose this location. I had no time to come out to spokane before moving and I suggested a facetime walk though to the staff and they thought it was a great idea! It was a win win because I got to feel more comfortable about moving into a space I had never been to and they obtained a new way to have positive interaction with those who can't make it out to the complex.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I really love my spacious apartment and we are lucky to live in the exact one that we do with a beautiful view of mt. Spokane. I hate the parking situation, but i don't see much that could really be done to render it

Reply from Prairie Hills

We have lived in Prairie Hills for 5 years and have loved our experience. The complex is always very clean. The area is extremely safe. We have been very happy here!

Reply from Prairie Hills

So far it has very a very pleasant experience. I love the grounds, the shrubbery is pretty. My only complaint would be about the parking. There’s never enough parking at night.

Reply from Prairie Hills

So far so good move in was smooth. Matiance is fast and management is friendly goes above and beyond expectations. The grounds are clean and no dog poo

Reply from Prairie Hills

Many things in our apartment keep falling a part, there is never parking and our garage is far away so not an amazing alternative when you’re a female walking in the dark, and our neighbors are so loud or the ceiling is thin because we can hear their phone vibrate when it’s on the ground.

Reply from Prairie Hills

This has been the best apartment I have lived in to date. Very clean neighborhood and attentive staff. If we ever have to fill out a work order is is usually fixed very quickly

Reply from Prairie Hills

I'm super disappointed about the pet policy. I understand that there are no pets allowed and respect that however everyone had dogs and cats. Super disappointed

Reply from Prairie Hills

I enjoy living here. Although, I do not enjoy how my neighbors park their vehicles in front of my door and garage. There is limited parking so there is no where else for them to park. Also, I have had to call to replace 2 separate appliances. The apartment is spacious and otherwise a great place to live.