I like the peace and quiet here. The neighbors seem friendly and I love my view from my balcony. Moving here has been a great experience so far.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great place to live!!! Very Quiet!!! Not Ghetto-like, at all!!! Garden area is awesome and the pool is wonderful!! Friendly neighbors and relaxing courtyard!

Reply from Prairie Hills

I love living here. It's peaceful and close to everything while still being secluded. The only thing to complain about is the noisy neighbors.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Only week #2 so far for the most part it's been good. Couple things I think will see hopefully overtime be taken serious. Do appreciate the news letter.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Very nice apartments, the area is very quiet and so far there has been no complaints or anything wrong with management, they are always very helpful.

Reply from Prairie Hills

So far so good . Much quieter than I thought it would be for an apartment complex. Love having a garage to park my car in when the weather is going to be questionable.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great place to live. Clean and quite nice friendly staff to. The property is well maintained and i love all the trees it makes u feel like more of a community then just apartmens. Feels like home

Reply from Prairie Hills

Friendly staff and community. Nice amenities in and out of the apartment. Spacious apartments with garages. Maintenance team is awesome. Great location.

Reply from Prairie Hills

So far I like the complex. Can't wait until the pool is open. I'm really excited to meet some of my neighbors and get to know people. Should be a great summer.

Reply from Prairie Hills

The living quarters are nice but they rip you off with damages to be paid at the end and the mailing system gets screwed up sometimes with packages not being delivered when they say they are.

Reply from Prairie Hills

I have a great view from my location in the complex. The apartment is comfortable and the grounds are pretty clean. The office associates are always welcoming and friendly.

Reply from Prairie Hills

This community has exceeded my expectations. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Everything is super awesome and clean I love everything about the place and everyone is very nice.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Awesome super cool fantastic love everything about it come here because I promise that you will love it and love every single person here that lives

Reply from Prairie Hills

Safety ..friendly..beautiful community...clean area..I recommended choice of the apartment..neighbors so nice people and managers always help me with any questions..

Reply from Prairie Hills

Five stars because I have had an amazing experience at every single thing about these apartments. They are absolutely fantastic and very happy to help everyone. They make living in the community fun.

Reply from Prairie Hills

We have had nothing but good experiences working with the prairie hills staff. The property is always clean and well cared for and we have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Everyone is Very Friendly here and The Staff is Always There to Greet You and help when ever I go to the office and or Call!!! I Feel Very Safe Here and No Crime here in the Community so that's Great and Love when I've Seen the Patrol car here checking at Night!!! Very Well Taken Care Of!!!! Thank You Prairie Hills Apartments!!!!

Reply from Prairie Hills

Great location on spokans northised but i feel the enforcement of rules needs to be improved in regards to pets, parking and messes/clutter.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Prarie hills is an Easy to set up and get started apartment complex with respectful and nice staff. All together I couldtne be any hapier with how things turned out

Reply from Prairie Hills

I moved to prairie hills apartments recently. Leasing office staff is nice and helpful.Nice community with all features and facilities available

Reply from Prairie Hills

For the most part pretty good depending on who is managing them that year, maintenance is fast but there are some sketchy ppl that live here as well. The winters aren't the best here either

Reply from Prairie Hills

Parking could be better, but also could be a whole lot worse too. Love the size of the units and that the office is easy to talk to and wants to help.

Reply from Prairie Hills

Overall a great experience! The only thing would be better maintenance of parking lot in snow and ice. Walk ways have been clear for the most part, but walking through the parking lot to get to your car can be very slippery.

Reply from Prairie Hills

As a new resident of Prairie Hills, I am impressed by the friendly staff, the clean facilities, and how it is an apartment complex that feels like it can easily become a new home. I am very happy to be here!

Reply from Prairie Hills

We have quiet living here at Prairie Hills. Our office staff are friendly and efficient. They are always asking for other ways to make my living at PH better! The maintainance staff are always friendly and prompt with response to my maintenance needs! All in all this is a nice place to live!