Prairie Hills

4.4

4.4

We have not moved in yet, next month just waiting for move in date. We are excited to be part of the community with are 2 little boys. The staff is very friendly
Not to bad of a place to live. Will be staying for another year. Have been here for 5 years. The price has stayed decent just hoping it does at our Renewal
Lovely neighborhood, its quiet for the most part and the office staff are so incredibly kind. 4.5 stars because pool is finally open but not on weekends which sucks for those working 9-5 jobs mon-fri.
1 star
Worst place I have ever lived the tenants are the worst! They have t reopened the pool either and it’s in the 90’s this week! There’s no air conditioning I. The bedrooms!
The park like atmosphere is really nice. Love the basketball court and the pool. The landscaping is very nice. The playground needs a BIG Update, it's too small and very worn out. The staff is my favorite part of prairie hills. Matthew is the on site manager and is amazing at his job, always love to see him when picking up packages.
After the initial battle getting the apartment and move in date we were promised, it's been a good experience. The apartment is huge. Lots of storage. The grounds are clean. Neighbors are quiet. Zero road noise. So far it's been good.
The complex is very well kept and neighbors are friendly. I love how quiet it is here. I really appreciate how the location is close to most stores I shop at.
They have been very helpful during the Pandemic and have kept up on the cleanliness of the community. My son and I have decided to go ahead and stay another year. Great Job!!
Prairie Hills is overall peaceful and quiet. Very low noise and people pretty much keep to themselves. The maintenance staff are amazing and extremely responsive if you need them.
I am a new resident here, have not moved in yet. But, every time I have spoken with anyone and/or walked around it was a very welcoming experience!