Prairie Hills

Beautiful apartments! Tall ceilings, very clean! Super accommodating staff and management! Really appreciate the nice people I’ve met so far and very friendly community!
I have had a great experience living at Praire hills apartments. The place is quiet so you are never getting disturbed by other and it’s a beautiful place to live.
I love how quiet it is and everyone's been so helpful and friendly. I can't wait to try out the gym and maybe some day soon we can try out the pool.
Move in Special is what caught my attention. Nice staff too with garage included in price. When the pool is open this place will be a super energetic kids zone.
So far so good! I love it :) It always looks so clean and nice and well kept. For the most part everyone is really friendly :) The move in process was very smooth and we have had no issues at all. I love that you guys had a deal and the garage is huge!
Great location being close to food, shopping, restaurants and recreation. Parking has always been a problem with no enforcement on people that use garages for storage. A credit for summer would have been nice with most amenities like the pool not available.
We moved in about two weeks ago. So far no issues. The apartment is well kept and clean. The floor where changed out and I'm very allergic to a lot of things so the new carpet is amazing! Neighbors are nice and even though we have some loud kids downstairs the sounf doesn't go through barely at all.
It's been so great so far! The office staff is great, the apartments are in amazing condition and feel so homey. I do wish the pool was open but I understand with the COVID stuff that it's not allowed to be open.
Nice and quiet. Even when dogs bark it’s pretty quiet. Very friendly community and good staff. The apartments themselves are very clean and in good condition. Lots of open space. Great community for children!
Move in was great, application process was easy, great move in special and helpful attentive staff. The apartment was clean and the garage is great. Couldn’t ask for more.