Prairie Hills

4.4

4.4

So far everything has been very smooth and easy. The management has been great to deal with as well. I have had no problems. My son and I enjoy it.
I have been here over five years and have had different managers in the office, but they finally got it right with Mathew! He is so nice and will help you when needed or do his best to make it work. Please never leave!
Living here has been great, the only thing that isn’t the best is that there was some cat litter dumped on the stairs right next to our door and it was never cleaned up. It’s been there for a few months now and there’s cat poop and litter on the stairs.
Excellent leasing team that made moving in easy as could be. Extremely helpful and answered all my questions quickly. Kameela especially was helpful when I called with any questions or when I locked myself out.
It's been pretty quiet here, I honestly feel like Im living in a house, not an apt. I enjoy watching the birds & wild life. Neighbors are great...
We are brand new to Prairie Hills. The entire experience has been wonderful. Looking forward to Community activities, the pool and getting to know our neighbors. A BIG criteria for our new place was for it to be beautiful inside and out! We are thrilled that this place is both in spades! 🙂
I love how open the area is. It’s a wide open area and friendly to walking passers by. Apartments are clean and full of light! I felt at home the first day I moved in. I agree with the billboard, “Don’t tent an apartment until you see us!” So happy that I saw you. Wish it was the first I saw!
My partner and I enjoy this community very much, everyone is very respectful and everything is always kept so clean! There’s no noise during the day or even late at night on the weekends. It’s been a pleasure staying here.
These apartments are in a great central location. In my opinion parking enforcement and managing unruly neighbors is an area that needs work.
Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood, and close to everything :) I also love that there is a community garden and pool. It gives me an opportunity to spend quality time with my family 🖤