Prairie Hills

I love living at Prairie Hills! The staff are so friendly and my apartment is very quiet. The grounds are kept up nicely. I love the monthly activities to participate in. They are always fun.
Love it here!!! Very peaceful . It's nice to be a part of a large ( family) community. Staff is great, thank you... always helpful. Feel safe with the new security company, it's nice to see their presents around the complex.
The staff is very helpful and kind when I was moving in. They offered to help move my things up to the apartment. Everyone here seems to be great and wonderful!
We enjoy the safety and comfort of living at Prairie Hills Apartments. We can't wait to use the pool and other amenities! Looking forward to another year here!
The area is pretty quiet and the neighbors are all pleasant and keep to themselves. Some of the townhouses could use a few upgrades but the maintenance team is phenomenal! Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.
Very professional, very helpful. Called me back everytime, and got me into the place that was best for me. All of the office personnel were quiet, and knowledgeable,
Very nice place overall. Some of the naigbers are a bit much but that's to be expected in any appartment. I loved the gardens they had last year but sadly they shut them down this year which was hard but I understand.
Good apartment complex to get out of the way. The only true downfalls is the lack of heating and cooling control and the THIN walls that make it so you hear EVERYTHING. The staff are nice and do their job to satisfaction. not a bad place to live.
It's pretty okay. A lot of turn over in the office in the past 3 years, Tom is the best! Rent goes up every year (loyalty really doesn't matter), but it's close to my job and I'm too lazy to move.
Being here several months I have only experienced friendly and timely responses to needs while here. Front office staff are willing to go above and beyond on a case by case basis. If you are looking to find a new place to live I can recommend this apartment community.