Prairie Hills

4.4

4.4

Very nice establishment, quiet neighbors, can't wait to spend some time here. My kids love having there own bedroom. I like having an attached garage.
I love living here! It is a noisy apartment and sometimes it is disruptive hearing the noise from my neighbors. I did have to get a white noise machine and that does help but the noise is still bothersome.
Beautiful appartments inside and out. Landscaping always kept up with. Neighbors are pretty quiet too! Would like to see the entrances salted a bit more when its icy. Its pretty dangerous leaving out the side exit when cars are parked so close to the entry way.
The apartment community is so beautiful. The tress in the fall were so pretty. The community is quiet and friendly. The staff makes sure you get what you need if something is broke. I love living here.
New here so can’t really pass judgement but so far seems like a well run community. The application process was easy and we moved right in! Now we have to unpack for 2 weeks...wanna help? Is there recycling here or cardboard box bins other than the garbage bins?
Praire Hills continues to offer a quiet, comfortable living space relatively close to major areas of Spokane, but without feeling like you are in the city all the time.
Love it! But I do wish we had some de-icer put out in front of the garages especially when the snow melts off the roof then freezes overnight
This apartment is very spacious at an affordable price. quiet and comfortable. I have never seen an apartment like a house like this. and I am very happy
The office staff is good and the maintenance is as well. The people that live here have not been great and don't take care of their messes so it has really gone down hill. They leave trash everywhere, they ding cars, they operate on their vehicles in the parking lot, and one apt uses the handicap spots for their young kids and their friends--if an officer actually ran the placard to the car or person it would be ticketed and towed. We have also started noticing big pickup trucks parking illegally in front of one apt. Now there is a moving pod in front of one of the buildings in the parking area so it now takes up at least 2-3 spots. We will be moving by school end.
We just moved in a week ago, the walk through and lease signing was done professionally which was greatly appreciated. It is nice and quiet here and so far everyone has been very friendly.