Prairie pine at the ridge is a great community to live in. It's quiet calm apartment complex. I live here for a couple of years and its been great experience.

Great places. Staff is great very hopeful when you call Clean area and safe places for kids to play. Very quite But could use more parking for residents.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

People who work here are very nice. Maintenance workers work their butts off. Only thing thats frustrating is alot of residents dont pick up there dogs waste and they tend do go alot right infront of our patio.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

I love my apartment! It’s cozy, comfy, and perfect for my little family! If I could change one thing though, I would make the bars around my patio have a big space between them to let my dog go outside.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Prairie Pines is one of the better places to live in Williston. There's a good vibe here and the neighborhood is also great. The staff sometimes takes a while in handling issues, but they always seem like they're trying their best when shorthanded.

Honestly, Friendly at the offces. They let me know if there something wrong or messed up. An they would work with you on it. I wish they go down on the rent

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

I really like this community, its mostly peaceful, it has a huge dog park, a very nice gym just a tiny walking distance from me and a big theater and party room

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

I really love the apartment size and functional layout. Garage is good size for a car but my truck does not fit well. Also parking lots could be way bigger.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Really like the layout and space in our apartment. Being on the third floor gives us the vaulted ceilings which opens the place up as well. Large laundry room and extra closet space!

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Great neighbors great location just down the road from work. Love the view of the rolling hills. Love having a balcony. Wish there were more places to park.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Staff are friendly, units are nice and the property is well maintained. The vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor are very nice and homey feeling.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

I love the vibe i get from the apartments. I have never had any type of issue. My apartment has never had any type of issues. If i did i am sure it would ge addressed

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Only thing that could be improved on is the cleanliness of the common areas (specifically hallways and entryways) but a lot of this mess is due to lazy residents not cleaning up after themselves. Late night and early morning noise could be improved on also but again, this is mostly due to inconsiderate neighbors. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

It’s amazing living here. The staffs is very nice and attentive to there work. Everything is well clean. The community is awesome, the people Living here are awesome people

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

The grounds are filthy, residents aren't cleaning up after there pets, trash is all over the place, the hallways smell like weed on the weekends, door locks are broken. They changed management and it seems things have just gotten disgustingly worse. I honestly can't wait to move out of here.

The management staff is helpful and understanding. If you have an issue, just give them a call and they will get back to you in a timely manner.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Since moving here I have had nothing but a positive experience living here. The apartment is awesome. The residents are friendly. And plus the staff is amazing.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

I really like it a wonderful place to be nice neighborhood very clean very nice people clean environment I’m enjoying the fitness center I’ll recommend to everyone

The apartment is very niceand has very nice amenities. The parking could be a little better. But overall it is a good place to live. We are only leaving because we are buying a house.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Customer service is excellent. Made the process so much easier and painless. Nice facility. My husband will have a great time with his stay there.

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

I have live in this apartment a few years and me and the kids enjoy the community. We like the layout of our apartment.My kids like waking to Williston high school

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

It’s been an amazing stay! Nice & quiet. Feel safe & protected here & our apartment is perfect for us! Love that we are up on the hill & we can see the beautiful sunsets & sunrises!

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

It's been great living here! Parking is a little tight and I had a problem with my garage for a few months. But otherwise it is pretty nice.

Staffs are very helpful, they also gave us reminder calls to help us get things done in good time. They have very nice units and large Deck!

Reply from Prairie Pines at the Ridge Apartments

Looked around for a few places in Williston, and knew right away prairie pines was where I would be staying once I saw it. Great people, great location.