Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Tiara
2 months ago
Orange Butterflies are often symbols of encouragement, excitement, and passion. Seeing an Orange Butterfly may be a call to stay positive, reconnect with joy, and follow your inner bliss and excitement to positively transform your life experience. Prairie Ranch was a new beginning for me. It can be a new beginning for you

Benita
2 months ago
Been here for 3 years the ladies in the office are always kind and helpful. I like the space that's in my apartment I keep it clean. I don't have any problems with the neighbors. Everyone is friendly and looks out for one another.

Michelle
2 months ago
Neighborhood nice. The residents are loud and is messy. People are messing up the pool area doing disgusting things after dark in the pool. I chose not to get in the pool. The property is good. They just need to monitor their residents.

Jericka
2 months ago
Everything is perfect thank you Kametria for making my move in just right ! She made sure I had everything I needed and when I seen her while moving my stuff in she reassured me if I need anything to let her know !

Latasha
3 months ago
Nice area and walking distance of stores n food. Quiet neighborhood love to hear the kids playing and I love our property manager she’s very nice and she makes you feel comfortable

LaDonna
4 months ago
I love living in this community, Management and maintenance are very helpful and friendly and a pleasure to speak with. Any issues or concerns you have you can always go in and speak with someone and they are happy to assist you.

Christina
4 months ago
The Staff is Great Maintenance is Great now that the Original Maintenance Guy Has Help.The Boiler I don’t care for you run out of Hot Water Really Quick.

Latasha
4 months ago
Love the area. I love to hear the sound of kids. I have been here over a year in love it. My son have had the experience of become a man in take care of bills n responsibilities I love to the moon in back.

Chioma
4 months ago
it's a place to be...its indeed a home!I've lived here a little over 3yrs now and I've never had to worry about a lot of stuff, My best Staff are Kamitra and Mrs Tracee....they're a Jolly Good fellow and always available to help....join this community and experience the same positive Energy!

Shaneka
6 months ago
It's nice and quite all the time and property is always clean . Also the management office is always giving away food gift card ect. I luv it here