Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Michelle
It's still somewhat quiet. I'm very peaceful here. I love being close to a lot of stores and close to my bank in convenient places right up the street... since i have no transportation. Maintenance can do better at repairing things. The office people are hands-on and handle things well. All in all, Prairie Ranch Apt is a decent place to live.
Lakita
Great! Just the pool takes forever to open for the summer. When kids get out for summer break all they can think about is swimming. Maybe it’s a good idea to get the pool ready a month before summer starts.
Latasha
Care about the occupants and make sure that things are fixed appropriate. Give out family bags at least three times a month. Stay in contact with the occupants. The kids are safe to play at the playground.
Margaret
The parking lots, sheds and halls are filthy. Marijuana and cigarette smoke comes through the vents. Cigarette butts in the halls and steps. Leaves and debris is everywhere. Halls and steps need to be power washed.
Andrea
3 months ago
No one answers the phone! The women that work in the office are very sweet. The concrete in the hallways and stairs are very gross. It makes the property look awful. It just needs some good power washing.
Susanna
5 months ago
My residence experience has been great so far. I enjoyed the pool party and meeting new neighbors. My son has made new friends. The leasing agents are friendly and do their best to meet the needs of the tenants.
Ebony
5 months ago
Great community and wonderful staff . They always have back too school activities for the kids and fun things as well for the residents . A great place to move too .
Michelle
6 months ago
I like this environment. They have great customer service. The neighbors are quite friendly. I like it because it's peaceful and somewhat quiet. Nice place to live, for what i know so far.
Shamonique
6 months ago
They are very good complex quiet and nice I am highly to recommend them to my friends. Management is amazing. They are very good and nice and they are direct but friendly.
Tazshela
6 months ago
I’m satisfied with this location so far. Can’t complain, my kids love it here. Besides the loud kids lol everything is great. I notice I have to help keep the grounds clean, I wish people would be tidy. It’s an eye sore.