Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

My residence experience has been great so far. I enjoyed the pool party and meeting new neighbors. My son has made new friends. The leasing agents are friendly and do their best to meet the needs of the tenants.
Great community and wonderful staff . They always have back too school activities for the kids and fun things as well for the residents . A great place to move too .
I like this environment. They have great customer service. The neighbors are quite friendly. I like it because it's peaceful and somewhat quiet. Nice place to live, for what i know so far.
They are very good complex quiet and nice I am highly to recommend them to my friends. Management is amazing. They are very good and nice and they are direct but friendly.
I’m satisfied with this location so far. Can’t complain, my kids love it here. Besides the loud kids lol everything is great. I notice I have to help keep the grounds clean, I wish people would be tidy. It’s an eye sore.
My neighbors are caring, they are always looking out with our best interests at heart! I didn’t find this in other places we’ve lived at. It feels good to know they are looking out for our place. Our home feels safe.
No complaints worth mentioning. My time here has been very pleasant! Staff is very professional and timely with help. Apartment building is located in a great area, makes it even more comfortable.
I love my apartment. It’s quite and the neighbors are friendly. I would recommend this apartment to the people I know. The lady’s in the office is very wonderful and helpful.
We 💘 love it at Prairie Ranch!! Staff is awesome👌just renewed our lease! We used to live here over 5-7 years ago and returned because we absolutely love it here
Had issues with my parking and the manager Pretty Tracy did a lovely job by stepping in and resolving it immediately .Also my hot water stopped working for no reason and the maintenance fixed it speedily