Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

I’m satisfied with this location so far. Can’t complain, my kids love it here. Besides the loud kids lol everything is great. I notice I have to help keep the grounds clean, I wish people would be tidy. It’s an eye sore.
My neighbors are caring, they are always looking out with our best interests at heart! I didn’t find this in other places we’ve lived at. It feels good to know they are looking out for our place. Our home feels safe.
No complaints worth mentioning. My time here has been very pleasant! Staff is very professional and timely with help. Apartment building is located in a great area, makes it even more comfortable.
I love my apartment. It’s quite and the neighbors are friendly. I would recommend this apartment to the people I know. The lady’s in the office is very wonderful and helpful.
We 💘 love it at Prairie Ranch!! Staff is awesome👌just renewed our lease! We used to live here over 5-7 years ago and returned because we absolutely love it here
Had issues with my parking and the manager Pretty Tracy did a lovely job by stepping in and resolving it immediately .Also my hot water stopped working for no reason and the maintenance fixed it speedily
So far my resident experience has been great. I have been here for a year and I really enjoy living here. It’s quiet, clean and safe. Tressa in the office is great. She is approachable and cares about her residents. Taylor is great as well. It’s nice to know that she knows your name when you stop by the office. The whole staff is great even the maintenance men. Keep up the great work guys!
I would most definitely recommend living in these apartments to my friends and/or family. I've been in my apartment over 2 years and so far so good
Easy and welcoming environment. No issues. Been here many years and no plans to relocate to another complex. Helpful staff and great activists for community and children
I've been here for 7 years and pretty much haven't had any problems and anything that needed to be fixed or replaced was done in a timely manner.