Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

less noise and everyone minds their business. but recently my package was stolen at my door and another was ripped open. I did not like this because it was strange to me
My experience with the Prairie Ranch staff was an awesome one. Excellent Customer service provided by Ms. Tressa made the move in process go quickly and smoothly. She was very efficient and professional!
it's been wow beautiful environment and quiet.The neighbors are helpful and friendly. The environment is beautiful with the very well maintained lawns and shrubs.
Great community very quiet and clean, however maintenance and office staff can be poor sometimes. Also they never answer the phones so I always have to go to the office which is very inconvenient.
The complex has a warm family feel. The residents are nice for the most part. The kids are somewhat polite depending on the parent(s). Management is straight forward, should you have a problem, they’re more than willing to assist you despite the negative behavior on either party to get the matter resolved. Maintenance is usually busy depending on the season but always strive to reach out to you to keep you informed of your work order place. Whatever the problem is typically fixed the same day unless they run into a bigger problem or the time of day they would get started on your work order. It may not be the perfect place to live but it was the perfect place for my family.
This is a great and friendly community. I can’t walk out my door without someone speaking which is amazing because most neighbors just look at you .
I am a current resident here and I can honestly say that the community is very much quiet, which is a definite plus for me. The residents that stay here where friendly & was eager to welcome me here but everyone minds there own business. The staff was nice and also quick to respond to all my emails and answered every time I called ( during COVID-19 stay-at-home shelter). I’ve only been here a month but I like it a lot and haven’t encountered any issues or problems yet.
Great experience! The office is staff has been very helpful during this tragic time. Trying to help with as much as possible.. The stairs and building can use some power washing and painting but for the most part it is a nice community
I have been here 5 years. Overall good experience. I love the current manager Tresa and she has been in a staff role since my parents were residents over 12 years ago. Their are not really any amenities offered but I'm not very picky in that aspect so it is not a deal breaker for me. As long as the rental rates stay competitive I would not see myself leaving the property for another complex.
Very helpful staff working in the front . Maintenance is very fast in responding . Group works together well to make everything right . Good Job !