Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

I've been here for 7 years and pretty much haven't had any problems and anything that needed to be fixed or replaced was done in a timely manner.
I honestly love the neighborhood. It is so peaceful and quiet. Everyone tends to keep to themselves, but are willing to offer a hand if needed.
We've had no major problems & enjoy living here I think we're going on our 3rd year living here hope we have more pleasant days in this apartment
I have to say living here has been a great experience! I love it and I feel safe. My kids feel safe also and we feel like everything here is peaceful.
Clean Apartment, staff are always friendly and helpful😇😇💘...I've recommended and referred lots of people, and they all have positive review and Feedback!
I love living here. My neighbors are awesome and the office staff is great. The community always looks well kept. It’s in a great location right off the highway with many stores and restaurants close by.
Very nice and quiet area, and well keep Apartments and great staff. I would recommend more people to move in these apartments. The neighbors are nice you would rally see them lol
I just love everyone thats work here from the office to maintenance and expectualy my 👨 manager Tressa who really makes it a joy to live here 😀 you go Prairie Ranch
Perfect so far , I would love to continue living in this community especially the banks around, car wash, restaurant and fast food, just to name a few...
I’ve enjoyed living in this community. Quiet and clean. Maintenance comes right when you need them. The grounds are cleaned every day, don’t have to worry about coming home to a nasty community.