Prairie Ranch Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed my stay here .the apartment is very peaceful.except that the people upstairs always stomp....not allowing me to sleep sometimes hence not allowing me have a good rest sometimes aside this the apartment is ok.
I just moved in to this apartment community a few days ago and so far so good. My move in was fast and effortless, can’t wait to see what the community has to offer me.
I've live here for almost 2 years now and I have never found not roach, pest are ny biggest concerns in Apartments as I am very allergic to them, the staffs and management are very kind and polite, I like and love my experience so far and I am glad.
The apartment complex is not really bad but not all residents share my thoughts. The location is perfect as I can check on my parents regularly.
Everyone I have met seems to be pretty friendly and will help you find out information you may not be familiar of knowing. I enjoy the ladies in the office. They were so helpful to help me get approved and saw the need to go above and beyond to get me approve while following the company standards during the approval process.
less noise and everyone minds their business. but recently my package was stolen at my door and another was ripped open. I did not like this because it was strange to me
My experience with the Prairie Ranch staff was an awesome one. Excellent Customer service provided by Ms. Tressa made the move in process go quickly and smoothly. She was very efficient and professional!
it's been wow beautiful environment and quiet.The neighbors are helpful and friendly. The environment is beautiful with the very well maintained lawns and shrubs.
Great community very quiet and clean, however maintenance and office staff can be poor sometimes. Also they never answer the phones so I always have to go to the office which is very inconvenient.
The complex has a warm family feel. The residents are nice for the most part. The kids are somewhat polite depending on the parent(s). Management is straight forward, should you have a problem, they’re more than willing to assist you despite the negative behavior on either party to get the matter resolved. Maintenance is usually busy depending on the season but always strive to reach out to you to keep you informed of your work order place. Whatever the problem is typically fixed the same day unless they run into a bigger problem or the time of day they would get started on your work order. It may not be the perfect place to live but it was the perfect place for my family.