Preserve at ChampionsGate

4.4

4.4

Miguel
Great experience friendly staff it’s a good place to live , all the amenities and facilities are great The staff keep improving and getting better everyday

Hannah
Overall, I enjoy living here very much! I love my apartment layout and appreciate everything the staff does to make living here a good experience.

Victor
This place is one of the best places I've ever er lived.. my experience here is wonderful.. swimming , walking and a very nice place to relax and wind down.

Alondra
Good. Some areas could be better but overall not bad. Wish for faster response when amenities are not functioning since I’ve been waiting for a couple of things to be fixed and it has not happened

Omar
Up till now, everything has been good. The only thing is that they say they are pet friendly but neighbors complain about my dog barking all day while he is still getting used to his new home. The other is the top neighbor making noises like he had horses up stairs. Management is great.

Iris
I’ve been living here over a year and a month . And although it’s a bit pricey to live here, the amenities,sorounding area, the land and most especially the people that work here including Maintenance are awesome very kind and knowledgeable with the building .any break down, are quickly to attend and fix it. The apartment,pool,hot tub And the gym is kept immaculately clean and everybody like I said it’s very friendly I hope you decide to move here but just know that it’s very pricey. Yes I renewed my lease and my lease raised Through the roof. But after negotiation back and fort, able to work with the manager to lower the increase in rent I was convinced that this is the place I want to live at least for another year. Should look into it I think you’ll love it there lots of lease sale now and lower rent to begin your beautiful stay at this beautiful place. You’ll really love it.

Ayona
Overall, it has been nice living here for the most part. There is a bit of a noise problem, but I live on the first floor so I understand. There has been a pest problem for months here but the staff was really quick and nice about trying to help. Overall, nice community though.

John
There are a lot of things that are nice about this place, the best thing being the good maintenance crew and pet friendly environment. However there is construction going on outside my building that can be very loud, and it has made parking very inconvenient at times. Once I was even stuck waiting for a giant hole to be filled in so I could go to work. There is also a persistent insect problem requiring multiple trips from the Massey man, but it is Florida.

Danielle
We’re very excited to be renewing our lease and staying here for another year! Great location with so many things so close by. Great staff. Clean neighborhood.

Luis
We love it here! Just feels like home! Super clean and maintained. Pet friendly. The pool is perfect too. All in all, it’s just the best around!!