Preserve at ChampionsGate

4.5

4.5

Jenia
Where do I start firstly I would like to say that This is a Great Beautiful community with luxurious amenities in a very comforting environment. Also tho view is amazing and very calming.
Sharon
I love this place . It’s great management and they are always on top of everything . It’s friendly and always clean. I love all the events they plan for the kids.
Jocelyn
Resort style living 🌴🏠👙with secured access to your unit. Attentive staff to make sure your stay is pleasantly perfect. 👌🏽🤩 In a perfect neighborhood 🏌🏽‍♀️
Jerry
Gates have been open for a month. The trash room continues to be a rotted mess. The call box at the front of the building hasn’t worked in a month or longer, the hallway and stairway is constantly dirty, there’s always trash around the mailboxes now bc you don’t empty the trash can frequently enough. What you charge for water is ridiculous, and I could go on and on but we already know that gets zero results.
Katie
I have enjoyed living here the last two years! Probably my best apartment I’ve lived in. I love all of the activities that you put on for the residents! The only thing that is keeping me from giving it 5 stars is the rent payment, everything is going up. Hopefully that will change not just for me, but for all of Florida as I know it’s hard everywhere.
Keri
Beautiful, well-maintained property, with a full Florida vibe - from the palm trees & hibiscus to bright "beachy" outdoor furniture, large clubhouse and resort-style swimming pool. Management - Jennifer, LeAndre, Roy & Griselle, as well as all the maintenance staff- are always friendly & helpful, striving to make the residents' experience a positive one. We've really enjoyed living here.
Zapressa
So far so good 🥰 we just moved in two days ago but have no regrets yet! Love the pool and the modernness of the apartment. Happy we found our new home!
Brian
Love being a resident here the staff is awesome they always take care of any issue and concern. Love how they have vouchers for food trucks and do fun activities like Chick-fil-A day or holiday stuff
Katherine
Customer service is the best they alejar help with everything you need. They solved if is it in theirs hands. Amenity are great in here as of now
Roberto
nothing good people stealing stuff staff dont help maintenance never do their job right never get a call back from staff im having a bad experience in here