Preserve at ChampionsGate

4.6

4.6

Very happy with my apartment, not so happy with the communal areas….the pool area has a shortage of outdoor umbrellas and it’s very hard to stay protected from the sun. When I came to the community there were about 6 umbrellas, now they are down to 2 working ones and one broken one (3 total). I also noticed that residents who grill also take the remaining umbrellas and bring them to the grill area tables to shield themselves from the blazing sun which leaves the pool area with NO umbrellas…. Mgnt. may be underestimating how scorching it really gets during the day in that pool/grill area, we need more durable pool/grill umbrellas!
I enjoy the community and the amenities . So much fun and great club house . My family and friends enjoy coming over ! The kids love the pool!
The community is lovely! Not very busy and quit for the most part. I love that I can go to the gym or pool here and it’s never over crowded.
Love the location and amenities. I like how the apartments are enclosed and have access to an elevator. The pool, landscaping and patio furniture make the community resort like.
Had a knife pulled on me and had my dog threatened to be killed. Non smoking community but everyone smokes weed. Kids run around without supervision
Good community, nice pool, very spacious, clean, new appliances, very clean outside, quiet community, perfect for children and animals, nice overall
Everyone has been friendly for the most part. I have met some very friendly people in my building so far. I also like the fact there are community events.
The welcome basket was so thoughtful! However, it was clear after moving in that there was a dog living here previously as there is a lot of dog hair in the carpet.
Nice apartment community. But they need nice people at the front desk. They are not the nicest. At least the ones have interact with. I’ve had better customer service experience elsewhere.
Excellent staff, very accommodating and pet friendly. Had some issues at the beginning and they made sure to fix them and take care of us the proper way.