Preserve at ChampionsGate

4.8

4.8

So far we love it. Everything is right within reach and the place is beautiful. We have a one year old so for the extra added bonus we are not far from the local shops and bars.
The apartment itself is great but we do have a lot of people around us who smoke cigarettes and pot. We have a few barking dogs as well. Besides for that we like the property.
Sweet experience, beautiful place to live! Great amenities, nice resort style concepts, spacious apartments, Awesome Staff 100% recommended !
I love everything about it and it’s great so far. I love the valet trash the quietness the wash going community and the great ammendities available
Brand new complex, great leasers and amenities. Good area, and we feel safe here. The only annoying thing is being next to the road and hearing peoples engines and police/ambulance sirens at 1am but we can’t help that.
I love living here! Friendly staff and nice apartments. Only dock is for some of the residents not being more considerate of their neighbors, but the staff does a fantastic job keeping the place running smoothly
Great location, brand new apartments, elevator. It feels like I'm at a resort hotel. The leasing staff was very friendly and helpful. The existing residents seem very nice. And the security features make me feel safe.
Its so great to meet everyone from every where. There are so many friendly people. The game room is always neat and clean, the washroom in the game room are always clean and as the pool washrooms are well kept even in the off season. We love the fire pit on the chilly days too.
Awesome place to live and very professional staff. From July to present, I have not had a issue that was not addressed in a timely and proficient manner. I'm a very satisfied resident.
Love my apartment, very cute and cozy. The place very quiet, clean and secure. I highly recommend Preserve at Championgate for a new life beginning.