Preserve at ChampionsGate

4.7

4.7

Feliz de haber elegido esta comunidad !!! Tranquila, limpia, segura y familiar Ubicación perfecta, cerca a parques, supermercados, I4, colegios incluso charter.
Love it here would recommend 10/10. Nice and quiet, clean neighborhood, safe! If you want to move somewhere and be able to call it a home then this is the place for you!
The customer service is amazing. Living here is like living in a resort, they're very clean and the place is beautiful. We came from NY and it's the best decision ever.
We have only been here 2 months and we love it. We just moved from Boca Raton, FL and absolutely love the Champions Gate location. Can’t believe we are so close to all the parks now! Love the top floor ande our view even more.
Great location and staff. The buildings are clean along with wonderful amenities. Prices are fair and the complex has special events for the residents which is nice.
This is my first apartment ever it’s very Quiet, friendly, beautiful apartments that I’m glad to call home. The gym and pool are awesome! And the staff are amazing! Especially maintenance! Always willing to Help and fast about any problem you have!
Me encanta, me siento como si viviera en un resort. Me siento tranquila y con la seguridad de que mi familia tendrá una buena calidad de vida.
Unfortunately the longer I’ve lived here, the quicker this place has began to go downhill. It was beautiful when I first moved in, but it simply wasn’t built to last. The complex always smells like smoke in the back, things keep breaking, the halls smell like trash (because despite a “valet” fee it’s never picked up). Not to mention there’s always flies, cockroaches, and silverfish in and out of the apartment no matter how clean you keep it. I was so excited to move in and now I’m just disappointed and ready to go.
It’s only been 3 days and things have been good. I like the area but not the traffic. The apartments and complex are nice. The move in special was amazing.
Great apartment! Love the amenities and the style of the apartment them selfs also love the how friendly the staff is and nice and simple the process is