Preserve at ChampionsGate

4.6

4.6

Maria
Al principio un cuento de hadas, sigue siendo mágico, sin embargo la convivencia de algunos residentes, hace que existan momentos no tan gratos.
Preshill
Staff are friendly and the place is the best to be at home with. I really love staying here at Preserve with my wife as there are a lot of amenities to go to and enjoy with my wife.
Michaelene
More people have moved in with dogs and don’t pick up after them. What gets me the most is when then go right by the bag deposit can and they can’t pick it up .
May Kristine
I really love the ambiance of preserve and the amenities that they have for the residents. Everyday is a very exciting day for me and my gusband
Hunter
love the community and the location! the staff in the leasing office are extremely kind and helpful! love the proximity to different locations
Ryan
Very good experience so far. Great location and good security on the property. Great management team and good response time if there is any issue.
Iris
Everyone is so kind and polite, they greet you with a smile. And are always ready and willing to help. Maintenance guys are on point kind and considerate And getting the job done quickly.
Debbie
Always smell marijuana in hallways. Supposed to be a non smoking community. Wall are very thin and neighbors always have music bass very loud.
Kina
I enjoy my apartment and the amenities and most of the other residents are kind and respectful. I like that management plans monthly events and they are friendly and professional.
Alyssa
Living at The Preserve has been such a great experience! Staff is friendly, amenities are great, and the location is perfect! My apartment is comfortable and it’s easy to work from home since the internet is reliable.