Preserve at Prairie Creek

4.5

4.5

Giustizia
1 day ago
I enjoy how well the grounds are kept and the attention to detail doesn’t go unnoticed. Anytime there is a problem maintenance takes care of it quickly and efficiently.

Deborah
Great place to live. Staff is very responsive and friendly. Always clean and grounds well manicured. Community trash is picked up a couple days per week.

Hayley
The Preserve is a quiet complex, excellent maintenance. The location is great. The nearby elementary school is awesome. Staff is a pleasure to interact with and they offer fun community activities. Super pet friendly. Worth the price!

Angela
I love The Preserve at Prairie Creek! I’ve been here almost nine years and have had nothing but a great experience thus far. Staff members are responsive, respectful, professional and available. For a dog friendly community, The Preserve is pristine and well maintained. I can’t think of a single thing I would change.

Jordan
The property management really cared about the residents and the grounds! I’m in my third year here and I still love it!! I also LOVE my neighbors!

Michael
Extremely helpful staff as well as the fastest response I've ever had to a maintenance request, a low priority one at that. The garage is such a welcome change as well with a ton of storage space.

Marquette
This is a great place to live! It is a beautiful neighborhood, the residents are friendly, the staff is friendly and keeps us well informed of events and needed actions. I have enjoyed every minute of living here!

Kelsey
about 2 months ago
Love the location to the downtown are and still close to Milwaukee and the Delafield area! Love all the amenities and responsive staff. Highly recommend The Preserve!

Dawn
about 2 months ago
I have lived here for 5 years and there has been a lot of changes. Some good and some bad. Personally in my opinion lately there is no enforcements of rules and the demeaner has changed on the complex. I was getting a package the other day and speaking with another resident "he/she/them/they" said the office is not as friendly and the statement was " they don't seem to care anymore" My reply was I do not think that is necessarily the case but the people you liked are gone and there needs to have efforts made to create a good atmosphere for you to like the new staff. Which is not always the case. I will admit there is a difference since we moved in but as long as rules are enforced and everyone does the right thing and made to follow the rules it will come back like day one. It is a nice area and there are good neighbors and good times. There are changes with every season not only the weather but time and circumstances have seasons.

Stephanie
about 2 months ago
Moved in about a month or 2 ago and it was definitely the right decision for my family. My kids love it, my dog is silly and happy, and Iook forward to actually coming HOME.