Preserve at Prairie Creek

4.5

4.5

I’m more than thrilled with my experience here! The snow removal/ lawn care is second to none, the maintenance crew is friendly and prompt, and the office staff are always ready to help! I highly recommend!
I love living here! Close to my place of work and i love how dog friendly it is. It has been great and staff are so helpful and friendly. Truly feels like home!
We really love it here! Staff and maintenance always helpful when needed! We really enjoy all the amenities that we are provided! We feel home here!
Great place to live, nice size floor plans with 10 foot ceilings. They have onsite staff an take care of any issues that arise very quickly/
I am very happy here except for the parking situation! Parking is an issue that I think they are working on. Everything else within the complex is very nice.
Management team has always been there when I’ve needed them. Very friendly neighborhood. Safe & fun little community. Fitness center & pool is a nice little bonus!
Love the place, downfall there’s zero space to park and when I come home from working a 16 hr shift I have to park so far away from where I live and in the winter it’s 10x worse because you can’t park in the road.
I love having the prairie to walk through. It is perfectly natural and quiet! The staff has always been promptly helpful whenever we needed anything at all!
Great place to live ! The neighbor’s are really nice and caring. Also the place is really quiet and the areas are always super clean I love living here at The Preserve there’s no better place
Excellent service. Maintenance staff is awesome. Office personnel are always helpful. The grounds are well kept and the location is perfect.