Preserve at Prairie Creek

4.5

4.5

We absolutely love living at the preserve. The pool is amazing! Maintenance always comes quickly and fixes any issues. The office ladies are very nice and so is everyone that lives here!
The place is well kept, the amenities are great and the staff is nice. The complex is quiet and residents are polite. The location is great with access to walking and biking paths.
We have enjoyed living at the Preserve. They have been accommodating and our living conditions are good. We are living in one of the older model apartments, but have not had any issues. We enjoy the pool and grills being close by.
Staff is super friendly and helpful when you have questions. Maintenance is fast to come repair anything requested. Only complaint is that you can hear lots of the neighbors (especially in their kitchens - microwaves, cabinets slamming).
I have a 2nd floor studio apartment in one of the Phase III buildings. The apartment is pretty spacious for a studio and the floor plan is well thought out. Office, Maintenance and landscapers all continue to do an amazing job! Thanks you! I love the quiet neighborhood and the location is excellent with quick access to many other towns and cities.
Comfortable with friendly neighbors. Maintenance is polite and handles issues quickly. The pool and pool house are clean. Snow removable happen quickly and efficiently.
We’ve lived at the preserve for the entirety of 2021 so far and we love it! We are newly weds and this is a great first place to call home. Thanks The Preserve!
I absolutely love living here. It's close to everything I need, but still surrounded by nature. My only complaint would be that they used to message us if there was a package in the mail room. They stopped during the pandemic . I've had a couple packaged that were sent as gift that I didn't know were coming, several weeks later the sender asked if I got it.. Would be nice if they would start letting us know again.
I LOVE it here! Its nice and quiet and peaceful! My apartment is so nice and cozy. It truly does make me feel at home! I feel super lucky to be able to live at Prairie Creek
They cut all of the wildflowers in front of our building. Not only did this take away our privacy from the road, it also displaced a lot of wildlife.