Preserve at Prairie Creek

4.5

4.5

The preserve is amazing. I don’t have anything bad to say about it. I got a puppy here and the entire community is pet friendly. Dogs everywhere and all sorts of breeds. I even saw a lady walking her cat one day. That’s one of the biggest players in me deciding to reside here. The management team is super helpful and kind. The atmosphere here is unlike any other. 10/10 recommend!
Everyone is great. Specially Patty, Matt, Kevin and last but not the least Stephanie. The area’s ambiance is friendly and feels like a resort.
Beautiful grounds. They keep the grass and plants and walkways very clean and looking nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The downside is the walls are so thin in between apartments that I can hear conversations and dogs barking all the time.
An incredible apartment for a great price. Everything is up-to-date and very modern. Neighbors are very friendly. Having a private entrance is a huge bonus! Would recommend to anyone.
Good property overall. I feel our phase has not been kept up to date as the new have been built. The allure comes from the pet friendliness but with new developments coming across town they’re going to have to either update the old or lower their prices to stay relevant. Wish the sidewalks were maintained a better in summertime, the geese make quite the mess. All in all a safe suitable place to rent without breaking the bank too much.
The maintenance staff is fantastic! Quick to address issues. Even their vendors are super terrific. As the TV ad says "One call... that's all" :)
I absolutely love the preserve! All of the people have been friendly and it has been a great experience! Our dog loves the trails and being outside!!
Very centrally located. Appliances are little outdated but work. Love the fact you accept dogs. Property is well maintained. Units are very spacious with very large bedrooms.
I have no complaints about The Preserve, and I’ve been here over 7 years. I love it and hopefully I’ll be here forever! Even in winter, The Preserve takes care of walkways and parking lots. And the clubhouse and pool are great places to have a party. I gave five stars because I’m only able to give five stars. AND, my little dog loves to see all the other dogs in the community. :)
The Preserve is located in a very nice area. It is a very pet friendly community. The apartments have thin walls and you can hear your neighbors clearly.