Preserve at Prairie Creek

4.5

4.5

Marie
The apartments are comfortable. The staff is friendly. The facilities are clean. When there are problems, they are addressed immediately. The neighbors are great too!
Melissa
I've been here for a few years now and I still love it. The apartment is clean and comfortable, the neighbors are nice and respectful, and I love having private entry. It's nestled in a quiet, peaceful spot in Oconomowoc, but within walking distance to shops and restaurants.
John E.
Just what I was looking for close to everything my apartment is very nice and the staff is great every question I’ve had is answered quickly
Cameron J.
We have really enjoyed living here! We love how spacious the units are and all of the natural light. We do wish there was more lighting built into the rooms though.
Michael
overall good place to live. everything seems to work well i haven't had to call maintenance often. the location is really nice and during the sunny days i enjoy the walks on the path.
Alexus
Maintenance staff was amazing, office staff helped us a lot & this has been our best apartment experience for both of us. Great area to live in!
Cindy
We moved here in April and it has been great… very quiet, and people are very friendly. Even though there’s a lot of dogs the place is very clean.
Darlene
We have lived here since 2017. The facilities, staff, and maintenance crew continue to operate at a very high level. We appreciate the prompt, accurate response to our very rare request for maintenance . We are proud to live here. Thank you.
Madison
We love the preserve! We have great facilities to use and trails very close to walk our dogs! Everyone has been friendly and we enjoy living in a safe community! We also love being so close to downtown Oconomowoc! There is so many fun things to do and always something fun going on! Overall a great location and great place to live!
Kelsey
The entire community is a great place to live in! All of the neighbors are friendly, the staff is great to communicate with, and all the ammentiries are a huge plus!