Preserve at Prairie Creek

4.5

4.5

Janet
Great!!! The unit was clean when we moved in. It was painted and the carpet was in great shape. The staff was very courteous and helpful to get us started and able to make payments on line.
Emily
Everyone was very professional and helpful. Had no problems with moving in. The community has so far been well kept and very friendly. We love has quiet it is.
Angela
I love it here! This area is growing like crazy and we are just on the outskirts so we don’t experience any heavy traffic. The staff is professional and responsive. Maintenance is incredible. Same or next day. The pool, fitness center, and common areas are great. Definitely party worthy. Worth every penny!
Adam
Great place to live! Great community! Awesome clubhouse and lots of amenities and things to do in the area! Large selection of great apartments
Dawn
I love it here however I hate the parking issues around my building is terrible. The parking in between the building gets obnoxious with the noise.
Jordan
I just signed on for my third year here! I love the community here and the staff is top notch! I suggest the preserve to everyone I know! I don’t have any complaints
Hayley
The Preserve is a great place to live. Friendly, helpful staff, incredibly fast response to maintenence requests, nice neighbors, well kept property. Dog friendly, near a great elementary school. Plan on renewing my lease a third time!
Keith
Great amenities available for tenants. We took full advantage of the pool last summer and I frequently use the gym available. We've never had any packages walk off from our front door so it's a pretty safe and trustworthy neighborhood. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is the uneven heating of the apartment. 2 of the 3 bedrooms are cold in the winter and we need to use space heaters to supplement. We tried to caulk the windowsills and plastic the windows to further prevent heat loss to no avail.
Marquette
The staff takes great care to make sure you have everything you need to stay comfortable and live in a great community! Responses are wuick and timely, residents are friendly, and it is overall a great place to live!
Lori
I just transferred here from another state and the staff has been very helpful making my move even easier. The trails around the property are nice for walking my dog.