Preserve at Steele Creek

4.3

4.3

Joe
If i turn in a work order Thinks are fix ASAP! Everyone very helpful and go out of their way to help Trash is pick up on time. Very quiet here at night Plenty of parking no matter what time you come in

Samantha
2 weeks in and I have enjoyed my stay so far. It’s peaceful and quiet. I have yet to check out the amenities but the valet trash is a big plus.

Tammy
about 2 months ago
We just moved in so we haven’t been here long. Only thing difficult is moving furniture up stairs. Clean apartment and great location. Helpful staff.

Jazmine
about 2 months ago
Loved the area, the apartment was ok but it had a lot of issues during my time living there. The office staff is cool but not always available during the scheduled office hours.

Marie
2 months ago
Maintenance is SO SUPER NICE! I Really appreciate Anthony, Jose and Mario. They are always working so hard to keep the grounds neat and clean of debris. If you ever have a maintenance issue, they’re right on it. Absolutely love these guys. Always friendly and a pleasure to converse with. They are the best part of living here for me. 🙌🏽

Marlon
2 months ago
Is ok ,We are happy,Close by my office We have shopping center close by I think is ok We need security drive around at night Couple time guys come over and knock the door around 10 AM

Ashley
3 months ago
I love the ladies in the office. Very attentive and friendly. Community very well kept. Amenities such as the gym and clubhouse just would like to add a playground

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Overall my experience has been a positive one. Staff and maintenance have always been nice and prompt with requests. I’ve seen more efforts with providing activities for the complex to participate in, which is nice. I have noticed more recently more issues with noise in my building and during pool season, we have an issue with people using the pool after hours and being extremely loud. I’m hoping we don’t have those issues this year.

Shamiya
3 months ago
Amazing staff I love how you guys always doing little activities for the community and keeping us up to date about different things going on.

Shaina
3 months ago
Just moved in and things seem fine. I wish parking was a better situation, and I got more than 1 parking pass. But over all it seems ok so far.