Preserve at Westfields Signature Apartments

4.5

4.5

Jeremiah
A fantastic place to live, I can’t imagine living anywhere else at this point. The gym is incredible, the staff is great. The amenities in general are incredibly impressive. Five stars
Emily
Loved living here at PAW! Great community with great amenities ! Clean, friendly apartment that is quiet and dog friendly ! Community always has events to attend and is always clean!
Sonya
The entire staff is always professional and very nice and welcoming. The community announcements are very helpful especially for a person that is new to the community and entire VA area. I feel really safe and the apartment interior design is very modern which is what I am used to especially being from Charlotte, NC. I would definitely recommend this area to other people.
Gabrielle
We've been very happy living here for the past 2 years. Alot has changed since we moved in but overall a great experience. Having a batista, the food trucks, and going to events has really been fun. We hope it continues.
Susan
I was nervous about living in an apartment because I haven’t lived in one in years. So far this has been a much better experience than I ever expected. I love the apartment and my one-bedroom is much more spacious than I expected.
Janrose
It's been great living here! Though I wish the barista bar was open more regularly. Also wish the bike rental system worked better. The light in my hallway is also still out but I think the part is backordered.
Kambria
about 2 months ago
It’s been a great experience so far. I love the convenient 24/7 gym and the barista on weekdays mornings. The apartment is unique and super cute.
Michael
about 2 months ago
I love living here it’s like living in your own personal resort and the staff is always great to work with if you need something done the place is always nice and clean plenty of fun activities to do as well
Jermilia
about 2 months ago
I have been living at Preserve for 1 year 3 months and I love it! The amenities are great and staff is super friendly. It's a very family friendly community.
Catherine
about 2 months ago
I’ve enjoyed living here so much! This community is such a peaceful place and at the same time, there’s often so much going on and great people to get to know. I enjoy the events the community has and I really feel like I both belong here yet have my own privacy here. I love my apartment overlooking the pool. It’s really been a great experience for me !