Presidium The Pecan District

4.4

4.4

Property curb appeal has really declined in the last few months. Individuals not picking up after their pets and random pieces of trash scattered throughout property. I love all the pet stations located conveniently around the community. We love our apartment, balcony and layout. Just wish for what we pay in rent a little more could be done to keep this brand new complex looking as sharp as it did not long ago.
1 star
I am not happy at all with my decision to move here. The clickpay is set up on est standard time which makes it look like we pay our rent late. Emails don't get answered in a timely manner. The entrance to the bldg and hallway floor and stairwells are filthy and small like dog urine and there is dog poop stained in the stairwell floors. There is water damage by the mailbox area. There is mold on the walls near the pool. My maintenance request don't get serviced in a timely manner. There was a live wire out when I moved in. Christmas time for a month I had to run an electric cord from guest bedroom to the living room because all the outlets weren't working. I have sent a couple of emails to get air filters no reply and another one saying that one of my eyes are not working no reply. The office knows that I don't have access for some reason to put in maintenance request. I also believe they have caller id because it seems that I don't get a answer when I call unless I press *69, etc.
This is a great community for any Couple just starting out it’s got great amenities and a wonderful area for your animals the staff is very friendly and understanding and have great customer service I could’ve chose and you are better
This place is amazing! Everything is so well kept and the management is so helpful! 10/10. I moved here from New York and this was a huge change for us but this community has been nothing but welcoming
Very nice to be getting back to things before covid. Gates sometimes operate on a strange schedule though. Still having issues with leak in storage unit though.
It's been 4 months I have been here now. I really hate apartment life. It's loud and dirty and disrespectful IMHO. Can't get anything fixed in timely manner. People can't pick up dog poop. Our little gym is a nice spot tho to get out that anxiety.
I have had a good experience so far. Many thanks to Veronica M. for assisting with my request. She’s very fast and efficient and provides updates as necessary.
The overall process was easy. I liked my new apartment but also was disappointed to find out on move-in day that apartment doesn’t have elevators.
So far so good, front office staff is prompt when questions arise. Unit is in good shape, minor issues but you expect that with any apartment. Happy with the decision to live at Presidium
Great living space! I like the layout and how open my unit is. Everything is modern and up to date. I am also a BIg fan of the balcony. It’s huge!