Presidium The Pecan District

4.3

4.3

I just wish residents would pick up after their dog and want to keep their community clean. It is not just maintenance or staff responsibility it is the residents in the community we all live here and want to keep it nice.
At first it was a great experience here but I am sure that was because there wasn’t a lot of people living here. Now everything is dirty and disgusting. Stairwells and hallways are disgusting with stains and liquid from peoples trash. The grass has dog feces everywhere. Not to mention my AC was out for over a week and no one followed up after making multiple requests. It was almost 90 degrees in my apartment. Luckily, I stayed with a friend. I asked for some type of compensation but never received any reply back. Definitely will not renew my lease or would not recommend living here to anyone anymore. Seems like the crime here is going up too. Such a shame.
We have run into so many problems now that we’ve been here for the past 6 months. From trash not being picked up, to our AC being stuck on 85 degrees for 3 days straight, our power going out randomly & appliances falling out of the wall. With the amount of money we pay it’s definitely not worth as it was in the beginning.
Love it here . Great staff . Great neighborhood . Maintenance is good . Good area and location. Love how the office always has events the residence can participate im
This community is amazing & a beautiful place to stay! The pool is very modern and such a great lay out. I am excited about the upcoming events!
Staff is friendly and proactive in providing solutions. They do a good job of communicating and making the apartment feel like home. I recommend this community as a great place to live
Great experience! Pretty quiet community with friendly staff. Near many things to do. Also has plenty of parking which is always great. I would recommend to friends and family.
I love my apartment, however the domestic violence and arguments in the surrounding apartments really put a damper on the space. I have had to call the police several times on my downstairs neighbors for fighting, arguing, and being violent. I have reported it to management and was only told to call the police.
The police are here all three time for one reason or another. Trash can gets really overloaded with overflow All around it. Breeze ways need attention light fixtures fall floors are not leveled Mold is under the carports it's just too much wrong for these to be new.
I will begin by saying the office staff is great. Luisa and Veronica have been very attentive and responsive to my maintenance issues. However there is an ongoing issue with the wiring in my apartment that makes me feel unsafe. The interior light above my entryway has shorted out and/or melted three times now also causing other electrical issues. I understand this is a new build and there will be problems but this needs to be fixed expeditiously.