Presidium The Pecan District

4.4

4.4

Too soon to tell, but so far it seems to be a quiet place. The office laddies were both amazing During this whole process. Still figuring things out, but looking forward to a good experience here.
The management does not address issues and projects in a timely manner. My neighbor had a leak and the hallway has been unfinished for 3 weeks now after they were “done”. Dog poop is every where because the management does not enforce pick up or have/ provide appropriate doggy stations. There is on going criminal activity and multiple police officers are here most days now. So sad to watch and nice new complex crumble.
Apartments are very nice, amenities are great. I just moved in, and can not wait to see the great area I moved into and new places and businesses I will be going to and shopping at.
Neighbors are friendly leasing staff is awesome they’re always helpful when you need them and very pet friendlyThe property is always always clean and well-maintained maintenance is really fast on the response times
I will say that for the most part the apartments are great with a few hiccups along the way. But the staff is friendly and maintenance keeps public places very clean!
It’s pretty spacious, I feel like the bedroom could be bigger for just one bedroom. Other than that I love that I have a open space for a patio as well.
Moving here was an easy decision after getting to work with Polite, friendly and personable office staff. And as promised I’ve moved to a clean and modern community.
When I attend the gym I am disappointed by the measures taken. For 2 weeks there were only paper towels and no wipes for equipment rendering it useless and not able to clean. Then the spray bottles were introduced and it was good but now there are no paper towels and just spray so it’s again not able to be cleaned properly. I wish the gym was taken more care of being stocked with things to clean equipment.
Clean and great amenities. Easy access to main streets and commerce. The apartment is spacious and pretty. Nice pool and gym. The main office personnel are very nice.
It is a nice place to live in. Close to many supermarkets, entertainment and easy access to road. The service is efficient and the place is clean