The amenities are nice, but the noise is crazy. I can not renew a lease here with the fact that my upstairs neighbors shake my apartment they stomp so much and that I can hear my next door neighbors’ conversations as clearly as if they were in the same room. It’s also been frustrating that the workout class system in the gym hasn’t worked for the entire 7 months I’ve lived here. That was a huge seller for me wanting to live here.

Relatively disappointing that virtual game room has not been able to be used for the 3 months that i have lived here. Also have not been added to garage boxfor entry

This has exceeded my expectations! I enjoy the amenities. This is walking distance to my office. The attention to detail is like no other place I have lived.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

So far so good! Love the location and new to uptown. It’s a little hard to contact front desk with the application process and I still have lots of questions like how does this Murphy bed stay down?!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Trash situation sucks, it backs up all the time. Management is unresponsive to this issue. Break in occur repeatedly in the garage and nothing is done about it.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everything is great! We love the apartment and the community events are awesome! The only problems is the carpeting in the hallways and reckless parking in the garage. People commonly take up 2 spaces, and this needs to be curbed. The hallways always seem to get dirty. No idea how this happens, but it is noticeable.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

This place is amazing. Great atmosphere and neighbors. I love all the activities for residents and how friendly all the leasing staff is. Location is amazing also.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The new leasing agents are awesome. I’ve been in the community for a while and the current staff is the best yet. Very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

My roommate and I just signed a lease for September. We can’t wait to move in! The whole process was very easy and stress free which made it even better!

Beautiful apartment;however, the walls are thin. I can hear my neighbor snoring at night. The pool and lounge areas are various nice, though some residents seem to be a bit rowdy.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Grits stain experience on the facilities and amazing and the people I undercomplete survey good and nice to each other and there are facilities for partying as well which is pretty.amazing

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great place to live! I've been in this building for almost 3 years and wouldn't consider moving buildings. Love the staff, amenities, and floor plans!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The location is amazing. You are close enough to all of the action, but you still have your retreat away. This building is also extremely pet friendly, which I love!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

This apartment is very clean and updated. The management team are all professional and respectful. The application process and tour was easy and quick

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

So far so good. Sometimes maintenance can be an issue to get what I need. I do like my apartment and that tends to be the best part of living at the Presley.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

One of the best communities in the uptown area. I am so glad I chose Presley Uptown Apartments. Well maintained corridors. One thing I am impressed with is the response to complains.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

It’s been a great experience living in Presley Apartments. The location is great and is walking distance to many things. The fantastic amenities is another reason why we chose this apartment complex.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Very helpful staff, not the best with emailing but helpful in person. Clean living areas/hallways. Very secure parking and building. Amenities are nice and taken care of.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I enjoy living here so far. The staff is brand new, however the only thing I can say is that they haven't been doing a good job at keeping up with the packages and letting people know when they have a package at the office.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley Uptown is a great place to stay at because of the security and services that are provided along with it is comforting and well trusting.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Very pleasant and informative people. The property was well maintained. Plenty off things to do on the property. Great location if you work in uptown or want that without the noise. Easy walk to everything.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

It’s a great building with friendly neighbors. Everyone in the main office has amazing customer service, they really go above and beyond. Not to mention the location is perfect!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my time at Presley Uptown. My only feedback would be that the Valet Waste services guidelines need to be enforced more actively, as some people don't leave their garbage bags inside of the provided container. I'd like to see that reduced. Otherwise, very great place to live!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great experience living here, friendly staff that is helpful, convient location, clean environment, safe property, efficient maintenance staff.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Recently moved in at the beginning of the month. So far so good, everyone has been friendly & helpful when I've had questions. Love how easy it is to get back over to south end & Dilworth.