It’s been a great experience living in Presley Apartments. The location is great and is walking distance to many things. The fantastic amenities is another reason why we chose this apartment complex.

Very helpful staff, not the best with emailing but helpful in person. Clean living areas/hallways. Very secure parking and building. Amenities are nice and taken care of.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I enjoy living here so far. The staff is brand new, however the only thing I can say is that they haven't been doing a good job at keeping up with the packages and letting people know when they have a package at the office.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley Uptown is a great place to stay at because of the security and services that are provided along with it is comforting and well trusting.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Very pleasant and informative people. The property was well maintained. Plenty off things to do on the property. Great location if you work in uptown or want that without the noise. Easy walk to everything.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

It’s a great building with friendly neighbors. Everyone in the main office has amazing customer service, they really go above and beyond. Not to mention the location is perfect!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my time at Presley Uptown. My only feedback would be that the Valet Waste services guidelines need to be enforced more actively, as some people don't leave their garbage bags inside of the provided container. I'd like to see that reduced. Otherwise, very great place to live!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great experience living here, friendly staff that is helpful, convient location, clean environment, safe property, efficient maintenance staff.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Recently moved in at the beginning of the month. So far so good, everyone has been friendly & helpful when I've had questions. Love how easy it is to get back over to south end & Dilworth.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The move in process was so easy and worry-free. I moved from out of state and didn't get a chance to look at the apartment before I moved in, but when I walked I knew immediately that I had made the right choice to live here.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Just moved in yesterday. Experience has been great so far really have enjoyed all aspects of the Presley Uptown up to this point. Love the amenities.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everything about this place is perfect. It’s in the perfect location! We have everything around here. From great stores to nice restaurants.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I always get my packages/mail on time, love the gym, parking is great, it’s clean, but the homeless people in the office suck. But free coffee is great!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The staff was extremely helpful when decided to pick Presley Uptown Apartments as my home for the upcoming year. I am looking forward to moving in. Nikki is an awesome agent!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Nikki has been amazing to work with. She is personable and, despite the front office having no shortage of work, makes it a point to take care of the residents.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Love it something could be fix but overall is ok. The garbage door is broke and some see pee on the elevator but overall it is a amazing place to live

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I love my apartment. I lived here since September and still love it. The office staff is so friendly and helpful. We have the best activities too.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Move in was great and NIkki and Mark were awesome! The process to get everythinf set up was super easy and both helped me from out of state! Excited to live here!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great experiences living here. I have only had a few minor complaints, but overall it is a great place to live. At times however it feels like it is all about money. Other than that I love living here and love the pool.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Super easy, I answered a few questions and I was on my way to earning points. For example, this review itself earned me 2500 points! Go Nike!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Nikki has been absolutely fabulous in moving me in and making me feel comfortable in my new home. I feel very safe living here, and I love how close I am to the city.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Cool, clean and calm. Enjoy riding lime or bird bike to work. Love the lounges and monthly residents events. Awesome resort style swimming pool and grill area.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great location. Apartment finishes are very appealing. Quiet, no issues with residents pets. Highly recommended property. Only thing I am not a fan of is the technology package. It’s not worth the $110.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley Uptown Apartments is a wonderful complex near downtown Charlotte. They have awesome amenities, beautiful skyline views, and friendly staff.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Really enjoyed my tour, the complex overall very pretty. The location is awesome, in the middle of everything. I can walk to what I need. Great!