The location of the residence is great. Close to uptown and south blvd. the amenities are quite good as well. Only lacking better staff and maintanence personnel.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I lived here for two years and am only moving because we bought a house. The management is great and easy to work with and the building and amenities are awesome. It's been a blast!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley uptown is not only close to my work place, but its situated in a very uptown environment. Being an international myself, the people are very helpful! The place is beautiful with a lot of amenities for us to use. Thank you!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everyone is very nice and personable. The halls can get a little loud at times but once it gets late they aren't loud. Gym is in good shape and I love the golf simulation.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great service! Nikki Miller has been able to help make the process simple! Excited to move into Presley Uptown in a few mnonth! Thank you so much for everything

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and love it! Full of young professionals and the amentities are great. The location is very convienient! Never too loud either

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great community. Walk ability to everything. Already in our second apartment and love it. Staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond for the simplest things.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The apartment quality is excellent. It is also with a good location. However the management is awkward. They would tow your car without any notification.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Its a nice apartment complex. Within walking distance to a target, and trader joes, as well as other restaurants and bars. The elevators can get a bit disgusting but thats mostly other residents not picking up after their pets.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I have only lived here for 2 months but I am enjoying my experience so far. One issue I have is that we live on the second floor and the door beside the aqua lounge that goes down to the mail room slams really hard if you don’t hold the door until it closes. Also the dog spaces aren’t really big enough for dogs to really run and play in, but I know in a city there isn’t a lot of room for that. Maybe y’all could find local dog parks in the area and provide a list to residents.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

it been amazing love the apartment common areas. seem very safe and the location is great. The views too and feel I am close to everything. ready to meet other residents

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley uptown is a very quiet and comfortable apartment complex. The amenities are great, as is the view of the city and the staff in the leasing office!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

So far the experience gas been good in the apartment and I like the lobby area, clubhouse, swimming pool but as my room is beside the highway I have problem with the noise..

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Love the overall experience living in this apartment building, excellent apt design, high class looks and the secuirty . However, the highway noise which is there constantly just bothers me a lot, specially at night. secondly expensive technology package the tenants are forced to buy.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everyone here, residents, leasing agents, maintenance staff are all courteous and helpful. The noise level is low. The location and proximity to everything is the best

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great building & wonderful amenities. Very responsive management company regarding any needs in my apartment. I love my setting looking out on uptown & the beauty of the scene at night from my front windows and deck.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everything about living at Presley Uptown has been great for my boyfriend and I. Nikki continues to go above and beyond to make our experience perfect, and the value for our money is unreal. Love that it's so dog friendly and there's plenty to do, too!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Very nice and quiet. Perfect for someone wanting the uptown experience without all the downfalls such as parking and loud noises. Staff are great and super friendly

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

It's been mostly nice. I've definitely been annoyed by elevator issues and we've had a few bad windows of bad fire alarms. Beyond that I've enjoyed it for the most part.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I love Presley Uptown. It’s a great location. The amenities are amazing. Great views off the city, the color scheme of the apartments are really nice. I would refer this place to anyone.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Gym needs to be consistent having wipes and towels. High resident turnover rate with certain folks makes one question their standards on who gets approved. Otherwise a very pleasant living experience.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

This was a good place to start out in Charlotte. Great location — like being close to but outside of uptown. Love the outdoor lounge and events. I do wish the apartment and hallways were more noiseproof.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great area, love the view, its seems to get loud in the halls every now and then, and elevators seem to smell like dog pe often, but for the most part it is a great place to be.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The leasing office staff are extremely helpful and go above and beyond for their residents. Any issues like maintenance or others are dealt with promptly.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

So far, so good. The apartment is very clean and the staff is warm. I've had several guided tours to view my apartment and I haven't even moved in yet.