Relatively disappointing that virtual game room has not been able to be used for the 3 months that i have lived here. Also have not been added to garage boxfor entry

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Trash situation sucks, it backs up all the time. Management is unresponsive to this issue. Break in occur repeatedly in the garage and nothing is done about it.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

So far so good. Sometimes maintenance can be an issue to get what I need. I do like my apartment and that tends to be the best part of living at the Presley.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Apartment is really nice and you have so much space. However, ran into several issues with the staff from time to time. Not the most accommodating.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The apartment quality is excellent. It is also with a good location. However the management is awkward. They would tow your car without any notification.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The amenities that the community offers are great, the location can't be beat, the security needs to be improved significantly as there have been too many incidences that could have been avoided.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great area, love the view, its seems to get loud in the halls every now and then, and elevators seem to smell like dog pe often, but for the most part it is a great place to be.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Lead Maintenance man should not be working with people, I’ve heard him curse at other employees in front of residences. I’ve heard him raise his voice at child which was in called for. He needs customer service training for sure.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The amenities are nice, but the noise is crazy. I can not renew a lease here with the fact that my upstairs neighbors shake my apartment they stomp so much and that I can hear my next door neighbors’ conversations as clearly as if they were in the same room. It’s also been frustrating that the workout class system in the gym hasn’t worked for the entire 7 months I’ve lived here. That was a huge seller for me wanting to live here.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Our leasing office is great. Emily and Janet do a fantastic job! The security in our community is the only bad thing about living here. My car has been broken into twice with hundreds of dollars lost. Wish we had security patrolling the area like our neighboring communities.

A lot of dirty people live here. They don’t respect the building. They let their dogs poop wherever. The unsupervised little kids are annoying.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Good however walls are thin and I can hear my neighbors all the time. When I am trying to sleep many times I can hear the people around me playing music. Also the water system is very loud.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great location. Only reason I would pay for an outdated apartment lacking in so much square footage and amenities. No storage. Laundry space is a narrow hallway with a closet and no shelves/storage- we literally have to put our detergent on top of the stacked unit. Small closets and bathrooms. No under cabinet lighting, bluetooth speakers, wifi thermostat. "Dog park" is a joke- DO NOT move here if you have a dog. I expected a lot better just outside of Uptown in a newer building.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Conveniently located in uptown Charlotte the Presley has a major advantage when it come to location. The building is pretty mordernos and so are the amenities. On the downside, lack of maintenance staff keeps amenities under repair and the building hallways dirty. The other residents do little to cooperate in keeping the building clean. Lastly the service elevator is always broken down so anyone living on this side of the building must do an extra annoying walk to the next elevator, suck as myself.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The location of the residence is great. Close to uptown and south blvd. the amenities are quite good as well. Only lacking better staff and maintanence personnel.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Nikki and Mark are amazing. But the maintenance man is very off putting every time me or my fiancé come in contact with him he is just rude. It’s really becoming an issue for us.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

So far the experience gas been good in the apartment and I like the lobby area, clubhouse, swimming pool but as my room is beside the highway I have problem with the noise..

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Clean community except for some dogs creating nuisance. Love the interactive events happening every month. Community feels secure with the access controlled with electronic cards.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Beautiful view of the city from my apartment, love the finishes in side the apartments ( stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, floor to ceiling windows) nice pool and amenities! Only thing is I wish residents would be held accountable for cleaning up after their animals it’s gross.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

It's been mostly nice. I've definitely been annoyed by elevator issues and we've had a few bad windows of bad fire alarms. Beyond that I've enjoyed it for the most part.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I enjoy living here so far. The staff is brand new, however the only thing I can say is that they haven't been doing a good job at keeping up with the packages and letting people know when they have a package at the office.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Friendly staff and great location. The maintenance staff is also very nice and always willing to help ... I would highly recommend Presley Uptown

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great experience living here, friendly staff that is helpful, convient location, clean environment, safe property, efficient maintenance staff.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Its a good place to live in! Target, wholefoods are nearby so great stay if you prefer some convenient store nearby! And topmost uptown is just 1 mile away :)

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley Uptown Apartments is a wonderful complex near downtown Charlotte. They have awesome amenities, beautiful skyline views, and friendly staff.