Preston Bend

It’s very peaceful here and the people around are nice. My apartment has been great. The property is always clean and I feel safe in the community.
Just moved here a few weeks ago. So far everything has been great and staff is very helpful. Request are handled quickly. The grounds are kept nice.
I have had such a great experience thus far. Each time I have needed something, called, or complained it has been resolved quick fast. When it comes to work orders, maintenance always responds in a very timely manner and solves and fixes the problem. Such a great place to live.
Such an amazing apartment complex! Lots of awesome amenities, great staff in office and maintenance. Neighborhood is super nice! 10/10 apartments for sure :)
I decided on Preston Bend after a lease with another complex fell through. I knew the apartments would be great, since a close friend had previously toured and only chose a different complex because of their storage space, but my expectations were exceeded! The staff in the office has been so kind! The apartment is beautiful. Everyone I have met seems super friendly and nice.
Despite of the hard times we're living, it's been a blessing to stay locked down in this apt for 2 reasons: first, it's a nice-two-bedroom size apt and second, every resident count with a personalized amazon locker service, which means my packages don't stay outside my door all day long until I get home, which, obviously, has been a "must" service these past monts, since we've had to order online everything. The services in general are excellent and it is a very comfortable, secure and quiet place to live. And the guys who run the office are really kind and aware of our needs, they do an incredible job every day. My husband and I are very pleased to find this place and live here.
I love living here. The Staff, both office and maintenance, are always polite and welcoming. The property and amenities are looked after well. A good place to call home.
I love my new apartment! The staff is very friendly. I told them a few items that needed attention, nothing urgent and they offered to do it right away!
Is a good community and nice place to live we like to live here.is a relax place to have a family and lot fun.the apartment are beautiful...
We have really enjoyed living at Preston bend so far! Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful. I love how quiet the community is and all the trees around here!