Top notch services provided by the management here. A very good place to live with your family including parents and kids. Ample space and peaceful, yet close to almost every shop you may think of. I strongly recommend it.

Reply from Preston Bend

The society is awesome. Staff is very friendly and respectful. it's peaceful society with all needed amenities. Overall I am having a good time here.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live. Apartments are out dated should be upgraded but change seems to be coming. The community is mostly quiet and seem to be very well kept.

Reply from Preston Bend

I think that this is a lovely apartment. I love the community utilities and beautiful buildings. Also, all of the office agents are professional and friendly. They can solve my problems timely and ask for my feedback.

Reply from Preston Bend

yall are doing pretty good, its a easy to navigate webpage, the points system is clear and understandable and i like the putting off the current award to get a better one later.

Reply from Preston Bend

Been here a only month but it's been great so far. It's quiet and in a central location from everything. The staff is attentative, especially Patrick.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome community. Very friendly staff. Just awesome to live in. Also close to lots of food places which I could definitely just walk to. Great apartment complex

Reply from Preston Bend

We just moved in about a month ago and I love the community and all the amenities this apartment complex offers. The staff is so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome community to live in. Very friendly staff and always helpful. Abigail and Patrick are friendly. Peaceful neighborhood, no trouble whatsoever.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in a month ago and already love this place. they have shown concern for our safety and well being. This community is so peaceful and quite with excellent sports fields(Basketball and tennis) and it even has a hot tub along with the pool.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love staying here. The management is really nic and my work orders are handled pretty quickly. Only if the apartments were just a little bigger. This place would become awesome.

Apartment complex is awesome staff is very nice, makes it easy to ask for help if needed. I'm a first time renter and I have had a positive experience so far.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really nice community with amazing amenities. The pool is usually clean and the park is an added bonus. Free propane and grill is killer. Staff in the main office are great!

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely nice community (friendly, polite, respectful, positive, quiet) and outstanding rental office team (propr manager Sherry, Abigail, Patrick, Santos, Jose, Eduardo - all very friendly, helpful, professional, going the extra mile always - proved in many situations over the years). Thank you all.

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff is great and very responsive to issues. Neighborhood is quiet.Apartments are little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and cabinets are old

Reply from Preston Bend

overall we have a good experience.the place is quiet , which is very important for us. they are quick with the work orders, but the apt need improvements

Reply from Preston Bend

Except for roaches. I love my stay otherwise. Happy with the staff response and the way they address our issues. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends

Reply from Preston Bend

Good place to stay with family. Good facility , good environment , good place for family to stay with kids, well organized place , well behaving staff..

Reply from Preston Bend

The Preston bend apartments is good overall. The staffs are very friendly and nice. The environment is beautiful and quiet. The allocation is good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everything has been great. The apartment staff, our place, gym , and activities. The movie activity was great but would like to see more of a couples event. Thanks Roy's

Reply from Preston Bend

I love my management team. Everyone are professional and nice! And the community is very quiet but once you get out of the apartment complex, you will have everything what you need.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love the beautiful entrance. Very clean common areas. Very fast and efficient maintenance. Nice personnel in the main office .clean pool and barbeque area .

Reply from Preston Bend

So far, I've loved living here. It's super convenient to have a dog park at the complex and everyone in the office is always willing to help!

Reply from Preston Bend

We've lived here 7 years and love it. Family friendly, diverse, easy access to many highways, and close to many good local restaurants. The office staff is helpful and the maintenance crew rocks.

Reply from Preston Bend

Pereston bend is a perfect comunity and we don't have any problem in there.we have very nice neighbors and we enjoy toghether.there is a child park.i like it.