I love living in Preston Bend because from the manager to porter are super nice, I love to see property's manager walking thru the complex checking & taking care all around, as well an excellent customer service from all staff. Very recomendable living here!!😍😍😍

Reply from Preston Bend

Really nice place clean quiet and safe!! The staff is friendly and accommodating Meeting your needs and helping you with any issues pronto. Any repairs and problems were fixed immediately. The apartment is cozy and feels like a luxury layout for half the price. The grounds are kept well maintained with a wonderful floral arrangement by the office. The pool is clean and a lot of fun as well as is both the basketball and tennis court. All in all the place is a nice place to live. Definitively recommend.

Reply from Preston Bend

Honestly the best apartment i have been in since i moved to texas. The apartment complex is always clean and well taken care of. Their spa and pool is great and it ACTUALLY WORKS! One thing I would say needs improvement is the gym.

Reply from Preston Bend

It is an apartment complex very easy to find comfortable and excellent staff attention and is quiet without outside noise. And the common areas are accessible to the resistant

Reply from Preston Bend

I really enjoy living here. It is nice and quiet and nobody bothers you. I would highly recommend people to live here. I like that it is near so many different places and close to the freeway!

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff has been extremely helpful. I am very excited to be moving in and becoming part of this community. I would recommend Preston Bend.

Reply from Preston Bend

Quiet, nice neighbors, lots of kids for my son to play with :-) trash pickup 3 times per week, right downstairs, and the pool and tennis court are super close

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved into Preston Bend and so far so good. Clean and friendly. I enjoy the fitness center but it would be nice to have some free weights as well.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had the best experience with finding a home and moving in. I am loving my apartment more and more everyday! I’m happy to call it my home.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love everything about this place. I lucked out with the placement of my apartment. I am so close to everything! Everyone i have run into has been very nice and thoughtful!

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall, my move-in was seamless. Lots of communication and information from the office staff. Only a couple hiccups: I was told I would have wood floors and at move in, there is carpet. A/c wasn't working. Repairman man actually fixed neighbor's a/c instead of mine, so he had to return on a Sunday to repair. Staff was apologetic and followed up immediately on Monday. The complex is quiet and friendly.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very nice staff. Apartments are little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need a little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provide shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice, friendly staff on site. Clean apartment on arrival. The apartment complex looks clean and friendly but just recently moved in so time will tell!

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely quiet community, friendly office staff, excellent maintenance and great amenities! Property is very pet friendly, and the location is very convenient.

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall ok. I’m Thankful for no break-ins, bugs or loud noises from the outside neighbors. I do wish the noise from my upstairs neighbor was not quite as noisy at 2 o’clock in the morning and 3 o’clock in the morning.....

Reply from Preston Bend

Love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community is well kept and tidy. The amenities are great and its a nice environment to live in.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints. I have been to the pool and playground areas. It is extremely quiet and everyone seems to be rather friendly. Love it.

Reply from Preston Bend

The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome experience, they are very nice people, complex is always clean and improving, good neighborhood also, beautiful property, decent price

Reply from Preston Bend

I absolutely love this apartment complex. the staff gets everything done as promised it's very clean I feel secure. I love my 2 story units it's very nice

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place for living nice apartment complex great and friendly staff I like this place a lot because everything is close to it whatever you want is 3-5 minutes away

Reply from Preston Bend

Great complex, quiet and nice neighbors. Front office is friendly and professional, would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable place to live!

Reply from Preston Bend

Its quiet around here and i love it..the management is awesome there is nothing i would change about this place. 3 months in my new place love the hardwood floors and the big balcony 😁