I have lived here for almost 2 years. I like the environment here, swimming pool is always clear, the playground is always popular, and people here are friendly. Even though there is no gate here, but it’s not a big deal for me. The neighborhood here is safety and quiet.

Reply from Preston Bend

I liked staying here. The community is peaceful and calm. The leasing staff is friendly and quick to answer any maintainence requests. The grounds are kept clean. I just wish they had more covered parking available.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good and safe community. Leasing Office and Maintenance dept responds very promptly to any needs. I recommend this community to everybody.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in on Saturday and Breny in the front office is very friendly. I have had two requests and both were handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Preston Bend

The complex is well maintained and everyone in the front office is helpful. The grounds are kept clean and we are far enough from the main roads so it is quiet.

Reply from Preston Bend

Amazing place to live. My family love. The pool and the playground are amazing. The 24 hours gym is very useful, all gardens and out side places are clean.

Reply from Preston Bend

I lived here for 2 years. It is a great community. Perfect location and staff is really nice and professional. It is close to everything you need.

Reply from Preston Bend

Perfect place to live with kids! It has playground and swimming pool! Easy access to many highways, near by restaurants and parks. The office staff is helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just about to move in, the office has been so amazing on the application process, and getting everything ready. I'm so excited to move in!!!!!

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here. The staff is awesome everybody is so nice and so helpful and welcoming. I feel very safe here, I'm close to everything. I would definitely recommend this complex to everyone!

Reply from Preston Bend

This location had everything I was looking for in an apartment community. great location, good floor plan, pool, work out are and play ground. The staff is awesome.

Reply from Preston Bend

Fantastic customer service! Berny was so patient with me and answered all my questions. He walked me through everything so there wouldn’t be any surprise charges and responded to my emails very quickly!

Reply from Preston Bend

Very friendly staff, the location is wonderful, and the community is very safe. The interior of the units is extremely well maintained, with great appliances. The exterior is one of the best in the area.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for 2 years, left because of need to move to other state. It's best choice if you are looking for a place in Richardson, Dallas.

Reply from Preston Bend

It’s a great apartment. I really like it. Again my only complain is the vents position in the living room. I need keep the ac extra low to keep the living room cool in summer but apart from that everything is awesome.

Reply from Preston Bend

This is my first month of being here and it's been great! Its very quiet here and everybody has been so nice. I've really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. It hasnt been crowded or anything. No complaints!

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live with W/D. Also hot tub and pool. It’s really peaceful during the day and night. We may have to move into a bigger place for more bedroom. 👍

Reply from Preston Bend

Water is barely warm and never hot. Everything else is acceptable. Can’t aait to get back in the pool and barbecue in the next few weeks....

Reply from Preston Bend

Fhe complex is in a nice area and the price is fair. It is a nice, quiet community. Apartments are nice. Had some issues when moving in, but they were fat to fix the issues which was great service. There are some issues that can not be fixed that should be fixed. I'm enjoying the spot though!

Reply from Preston Bend

Safe, clean and great customer service. Their maintenance staff is available all time during business hours. All my issues have been resolved on the same day so far. Recommended.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love the apartment. Although the gym can be expanded a little with more machines. Only thing I hate is sometimes the leaf blower noise waking me up at early. Some days when I am very tired I prefer to sleep in but the leaf blower just does not let me. Maybe they can start blowing away the leaves at 11. Everything else is just great and I have no complains.

Reply from Preston Bend

My apartment was delivered in tip-top shape, and the community is lovely and very neat and clean. Love the amenities on-site. The staff (office and maintenance) is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely nice community (friendly, polite, respectful, positive, quiet) and outstanding rental office team, and maintenance team - all very friendly, helpful, professional, going the extra mile always - proved in many situations over the years. Thank you all.

Reply from Preston Bend

Waiting to move in but everything so far has been fantastic. Management has been extremely helpful. I can't wait to be a part of the Preston Bend Apartments Community.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have been staying in Preston Bend for over a year and the experience has been excellent. Safe and quiet neighborhood with supportive staff Atah the leasing office.