My experience living in Preston Bend has been a very nice one so far. Berny is absolutely amazing, and very kind, the maintenance team work diligently, it’s very quiet and the area is nice.

Reply from Preston Bend

Residing here is a great experience. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and always helpful! Friendly neighbors and good amenities.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love my apartment! Management staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is well maintained and quiet. I will recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very nice community to live in. I feel safe and welcome within the complex. I love the courtesy and quick response by the management and maintenance team when something is needed. I also really love the pool area and access to the grill.

Reply from Preston Bend

The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have good neighbors, lots of parking, and recommend it to everyone.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in and Abigail made the process very easy for me. When I had an issue with my stove and heater , they went and fixed the issue immediately. The apartment complex is very quiet and clean. Love living here so far.

Reply from Preston Bend

i loved the community because the apartments are big and nice. The location of the apartments is nice. The community has a park for kids and tennis lawn. The community has greenery all around. The maintenance of the community is communicative and fast.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community feel of living here. I almost always feel safe and comfortable. There's a ton of diversity, but everyone seems friendly and welcoming to each other.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in.. everything seems fine. Pretty transperent while leasing. No hidden charges. The only problem here is parking. You wont get parking near your apartment

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for almost 2 years. I like the environment here, swimming pool is always clear, the playground is always popular, and people here are friendly. Even though there is no gate here, but it’s not a big deal for me. The neighborhood here is safety and quiet.

Reply from Preston Bend

I liked staying here. The community is peaceful and calm. The leasing staff is friendly and quick to answer any maintainence requests. The grounds are kept clean. I just wish they had more covered parking available.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good and safe community. Leasing Office and Maintenance dept responds very promptly to any needs. I recommend this community to everybody.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in on Saturday and Breny in the front office is very friendly. I have had two requests and both were handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Preston Bend

The complex is well maintained and everyone in the front office is helpful. The grounds are kept clean and we are far enough from the main roads so it is quiet.

Reply from Preston Bend

Amazing place to live. My family love. The pool and the playground are amazing. The 24 hours gym is very useful, all gardens and out side places are clean.

Reply from Preston Bend

I lived here for 2 years. It is a great community. Perfect location and staff is really nice and professional. It is close to everything you need.

Reply from Preston Bend

Perfect place to live with kids! It has playground and swimming pool! Easy access to many highways, near by restaurants and parks. The office staff is helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just about to move in, the office has been so amazing on the application process, and getting everything ready. I'm so excited to move in!!!!!

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here. The staff is awesome everybody is so nice and so helpful and welcoming. I feel very safe here, I'm close to everything. I would definitely recommend this complex to everyone!

Reply from Preston Bend

This location had everything I was looking for in an apartment community. great location, good floor plan, pool, work out are and play ground. The staff is awesome.

Reply from Preston Bend

Fantastic customer service! Berny was so patient with me and answered all my questions. He walked me through everything so there wouldn’t be any surprise charges and responded to my emails very quickly!

Reply from Preston Bend

Very friendly staff, the location is wonderful, and the community is very safe. The interior of the units is extremely well maintained, with great appliances. The exterior is one of the best in the area.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for 2 years, left because of need to move to other state. It's best choice if you are looking for a place in Richardson, Dallas.

Reply from Preston Bend

It’s a great apartment. I really like it. Again my only complain is the vents position in the living room. I need keep the ac extra low to keep the living room cool in summer but apart from that everything is awesome.