Very good apartment I have ever lived. Good location near Tom Thumb, Starbucks. Good staff here willing to help everything. Good management when something broken.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here! They upkeep the place well, maintenance fixes things so fast, and they're so polite! Good quiet area and it's in a good location, kind of out of the way, secluded. The people aren't trashy! Very classy area!

Reply from Preston Bend

It's a good place. I like it. Rent is reasonable, it's pretty quiet, and the people are nice. I just need to add more characters so I can submit this.

Reply from Preston Bend

Since we live here, we didn’t have any problems with this place,every issue I had was solved immediately, nice office associates and clean condominium.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston bend is awesome society to live. Super quiet with all the amenities. Management is always helpful. I will highly recommend this society to my friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community. The grounds are kept clean and the work orders are resolved fast. I would have liked a better ac unit inside the apartment. The living room vents are located in a corner so to cool or heat it down you have to change the temperature drastically which results in a very cold/ hot area and a normal area.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great location and good serviced at Preston Bend. Highly recommend!! If you want to find some apartments that equipped with washing machine and dryer in house, Preston Bend is absolutely your choice,

Reply from Preston Bend

wonderful place to live except for roaches. Management actively addresses our concerns! Wonderful management! Reasonable rental prices! Overall decently good place to live

Reply from Preston Bend

lived at Preston Bend for 3 years now and still love it. Sherry is so amazing and always does everything she can to make this the best place to call home. Abigail has always been a friendly face that we love to see and I always love bringing my dog up there to see everyone and they treat him like family. Preston Bend is an amazing home to us because of them.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is a good place to live. The efficiency of the maintenance is astonishing. Once our toilet was broken, so I request the maintenance. Guess what! They came in 15 minutes and solved our problem.

Reply from Preston Bend

It is a lovely community and the staff are very friendly and they can solve my problems timely. l love living here and treat this community like a home.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really awesome community with nice amenities that appear to be routinely maintained. Neighbors are usually friendly and courteous with little surrounding noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

Mangers are very kind and try to help residents in this community. There are good facilities for residents like self car washing facility, vaccum cleaner, printer and desktop computer. Except noise from other neighbors, this is quite great.

Reply from Preston Bend

We live here since June.The location is quiet and clean,next to PGB tollway , maintenance is very quick done. I will suggest more activities.

Reply from Preston Bend

clean grounds, always helpful, great apartment and within everything you need in terms of location. we’ve been very happy with our experience so far

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff was quick to fix any issues and made sure we were well setup. The community feels safe and has well maintained apartments and townhomes.

Reply from Preston Bend

Is a really good place to live! Patrick is super helpful and he would help you if you need anything! Really nice environment everyone is nice!

Reply from Preston Bend

Top notch services provided by the management here. A very good place to live with your family including parents and kids. Ample space and peaceful, yet close to almost every shop you may think of. I strongly recommend it.

Reply from Preston Bend

The society is awesome. Staff is very friendly and respectful. it's peaceful society with all needed amenities. Overall I am having a good time here.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live. Apartments are out dated should be upgraded but change seems to be coming. The community is mostly quiet and seem to be very well kept.

Reply from Preston Bend

I think that this is a lovely apartment. I love the community utilities and beautiful buildings. Also, all of the office agents are professional and friendly. They can solve my problems timely and ask for my feedback.

Reply from Preston Bend

yall are doing pretty good, its a easy to navigate webpage, the points system is clear and understandable and i like the putting off the current award to get a better one later.

Reply from Preston Bend

Been here a only month but it's been great so far. It's quiet and in a central location from everything. The staff is attentative, especially Patrick.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome community. Very friendly staff. Just awesome to live in. Also close to lots of food places which I could definitely just walk to. Great apartment complex

Reply from Preston Bend

We just moved in about a month ago and I love the community and all the amenities this apartment complex offers. The staff is so friendly and helpful.