Preston Bend

4.6

4.6

Alicia
about 2 months ago
So far so good. The community amenities are amazing! The gym is small but I love it that way actually. The pool is always clean and I absolutely love the hot tub!

Jonhatan
about 2 months ago
Living here has been great. The community has been nice. I have not had any issues either with apartment management or my neighbors. I plan on renewing my lease here and staying for a while.

Justice
2 months ago
Everything here is amazing. The people are nice and considerate. I always feel safe and I never have to second guess anything when it comes to the staff. Preston Bend has treated me well these last couple of years.

Yolando
2 months ago
I like the place because management quickly attend to our request. The environment is peaceful and our neighbors are so friendly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to live comfortably at the Preston Bend Apartments.

Maria
2 months ago
Finding this apartment was like leaving a terrible toxic relationship and not knowing how bad it was until you entered somewhere better! I can tell a lot of care goes into keeping the property looking green and clean. The community itself seems very clean, respectful, and mostly quiet, which is odd for such a packed place! I love that the dumpsters do not have trash spilling out all over the place, and that even the birds sing in the trees by my window in the evening. I would call this my happy place so far ❤️! I feel very lucky!

Brieana
3 months ago
Since moving into Preston Bend it has been very quiet and peaceful. I appreciate the promptness and customer service shown by Courtney in helping me find my new home.

Donice
3 months ago
I’m almost at 22 years of apartment living….all at Preston Bend! That says a lot. It’s a quiet community, safe and beautiful. The staff is always friendly and greets me by name. It’s a great place to live!

Katelyn
3 months ago
The staff has been very generous and helpful while I’ve been moving in and are more than happy to answer all of my questions. It has made the transition to Dallas so much easier!

Fong "Sandy"
4 months ago
Preston Bend is a nice and quiet community. There’s not too much noise and the location is perfect as it’s close to many markets and food places

Maria
4 months ago
Amazing and quiet place, nice experience living here. Everything works good, office and maintenance staff are very kindly and respcetful people.