The community is wonderful, quiet and friendly neighbors. Grounds are kept clean regularly, and maintenance & office staff are very prompt. Very happy so far!

Reply from Preston Bend

Great complex. Clean, quick and helpful maintenance, no bugs, good parking, nice ammenities, great pool... Basically all positives! Overall an excellent place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

Front desk is helpful. I’ve had a few problems in the beginning with the maintenance people coming into my house without permission but past that everything has been good.

Reply from Preston Bend

A quiet community. Friendly and helpful office staff. Quick responses to maintenance needs. Yards and grounds are very well maintained. Overall a great place to live!

Reply from Preston Bend

It’s one of the best places I have lived so far. The staff is very cordial. Maintainence is quick. Quiet and clean place. Highly recommended!!

Reply from Preston Bend

Moving to Texas from a different state was a big commitment. Finding the perfect home for me and my family was an even bigger challenge, until I came across Preston Bend. I was greeted in a welcoming manner and once I toured the apartment I knew I was home. Signing my lease was easy. The community is very quiet, clean and accommodating especially with maintenance requests. I would recommend this apartment to anyone living for a peaceful place to call home!! Thanks Preston Bend for an amazing living experience!

Reply from Preston Bend

le doy una calificación de cinco estrellas a mi complejo de apartamentos por su ubicacion y distribución de los apartamentos en su interior y exterior y sus áreas comunes como la cancha de tenis y la cancha de Basketball

Reply from Preston Bend

This place is very well maintained and everything is taken care of promptly. It has a very pleasant and active community. Best apartments I've lived in to date.

Reply from Preston Bend

Honestly great staff and quality place for the price. Not only that it feels safe. Because the complex isn't gigantic, the staff here recognize you and things get done quickly.

Reply from Preston Bend

I don’t like that my car gets towed even though I pay to live here. I also have called for pest control twice After seeing roaches on separate occasions, and they haven’t showed. Even though i pay for pest control every month, yet they can tow my car.

Reply from Preston Bend

Beautiful premises, apartments are well-maintained, very friendly property manager, Sherry. She is always accessible through emails and phone calls. Smooth move-in experience. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Preston Bend

I've been here a couple months and don't have any real complaints! We got a dog and there was a little issue with that process but it was resolved.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great so far, all issues have been handled timely and professionally. The community is clean and safe, and there’s no excessive noise in our side of the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

Water pressure low Dog owners don’t pick up after the dog Seen someone with three dogs but wait... Aren’t there restrictions? Haven’t walked the property

Reply from Preston Bend

Decent community. Good value. Some of the houses could have been a little more bigger. Close to Walmart, Restaurants, Gas stations, PGBT. Safe so far, but I think it could have been cleaner.

Reply from Preston Bend

When we moved in the apartment wasn’t cleaned as expected and there is dog poop around in the grass. Other than that it’s peace and quiet...

Reply from Preston Bend

Wonderful community with great amenities! Location is perfect. You're in the middle of Plano, Richardson, Addison, and Dallas. Customer service and communication with office staff is effortless

Reply from Preston Bend

Excellent service and response time when there is a problem. Communication to the residents is good. Maintenance response to fix things is good. Grounds are well kept

Reply from Preston Bend

Good, peaceful place. Neighbors are quiet and maintenance workers do their job. No problems with mail service and the Amazon gethub is great.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for most of my life everyone here is family. The pool is excellent the upgraded grill and the amazing hot tub let relaxing a new experience

Reply from Preston Bend

I enjoy living here at Preston Bend. I have lived here since 2010. I have visited other properties that are newer, but they do not have the feeling of a home. They seem very cold and impersonal. I have also noticed the response time on maintenance calls on other properties. They wait more than a day for simple jobs. You cannot beat the response time here on maintenance calls. I like that everything is less than 15 minutes away.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had a wonderful experience living here. All the staff are courteous and pleasant to interact with. They really care about us as residents!

Reply from Preston Bend

Very clean well kept community, excellent amenities and extremely quiet at night, which I enjoy. There is always parking spaces available which is awesome!

Reply from Preston Bend

The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have really liked living here for 3 years and plan to stay as long as I can.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living in Preston Bend because from the manager to porter are super nice, I love to see property's manager walking thru the complex checking & taking care all around, as well an excellent customer service from all staff. Very recomendable living here!!😍😍😍