Really awesome community with nice amenities that appear to be routinely maintained. Neighbors are usually friendly and courteous with little surrounding noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

Mangers are very kind and try to help residents in this community. There are good facilities for residents like self car washing facility, vaccum cleaner, printer and desktop computer. Except noise from other neighbors, this is quite great.

Reply from Preston Bend

We live here since June.The location is quiet and clean,next to PGB tollway , maintenance is very quick done. I will suggest more activities.

Reply from Preston Bend

clean grounds, always helpful, great apartment and within everything you need in terms of location. we’ve been very happy with our experience so far

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff was quick to fix any issues and made sure we were well setup. The community feels safe and has well maintained apartments and townhomes.

Reply from Preston Bend

Is a really good place to live! Patrick is super helpful and he would help you if you need anything! Really nice environment everyone is nice!

Reply from Preston Bend

Top notch services provided by the management here. A very good place to live with your family including parents and kids. Ample space and peaceful, yet close to almost every shop you may think of. I strongly recommend it.

Reply from Preston Bend

The society is awesome. Staff is very friendly and respectful. it's peaceful society with all needed amenities. Overall I am having a good time here.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live. Apartments are out dated should be upgraded but change seems to be coming. The community is mostly quiet and seem to be very well kept.

Reply from Preston Bend

I think that this is a lovely apartment. I love the community utilities and beautiful buildings. Also, all of the office agents are professional and friendly. They can solve my problems timely and ask for my feedback.

Reply from Preston Bend

yall are doing pretty good, its a easy to navigate webpage, the points system is clear and understandable and i like the putting off the current award to get a better one later.

Reply from Preston Bend

Been here a only month but it's been great so far. It's quiet and in a central location from everything. The staff is attentative, especially Patrick.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome community. Very friendly staff. Just awesome to live in. Also close to lots of food places which I could definitely just walk to. Great apartment complex

Reply from Preston Bend

We just moved in about a month ago and I love the community and all the amenities this apartment complex offers. The staff is so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome community to live in. Very friendly staff and always helpful. Abigail and Patrick are friendly. Peaceful neighborhood, no trouble whatsoever.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in a month ago and already love this place. they have shown concern for our safety and well being. This community is so peaceful and quite with excellent sports fields(Basketball and tennis) and it even has a hot tub along with the pool.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love staying here. The management is really nic and my work orders are handled pretty quickly. Only if the apartments were just a little bigger. This place would become awesome.

Apartment complex is awesome staff is very nice, makes it easy to ask for help if needed. I'm a first time renter and I have had a positive experience so far.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really nice community with amazing amenities. The pool is usually clean and the park is an added bonus. Free propane and grill is killer. Staff in the main office are great!

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely nice community (friendly, polite, respectful, positive, quiet) and outstanding rental office team (propr manager Sherry, Abigail, Patrick, Santos, Jose, Eduardo - all very friendly, helpful, professional, going the extra mile always - proved in many situations over the years). Thank you all.

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff is great and very responsive to issues. Neighborhood is quiet.Apartments are little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and cabinets are old

Reply from Preston Bend

overall we have a good experience.the place is quiet , which is very important for us. they are quick with the work orders, but the apt need improvements

Reply from Preston Bend

Except for roaches. I love my stay otherwise. Happy with the staff response and the way they address our issues. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends

Reply from Preston Bend

Good place to stay with family. Good facility , good environment , good place for family to stay with kids, well organized place , well behaving staff..

Reply from Preston Bend

The Preston bend apartments is good overall. The staffs are very friendly and nice. The environment is beautiful and quiet. The allocation is good.