Preston Bend

4.6

4.6

Nicole
The leasing office is the best! Ms. Sherry is the best property manager anyone could ask for. She gets the job done in a timely manner! My experience in the almost 2 years has been great thus far..
Taylor
Every in the office is very helpful, the community is quiet and clean, and the amenities are nice. The apartments are clean and kept up well.
Donice
I have officially been living at Preston Bend for 21 years. It suffices to say I’m very satisfied here. I have had no issues and for the most part it is very quiet. I probably notice more since everyone is working from home now due to Covid. It is located in a great off shoot off Preston Road and super close to The George Bush Turnpike (HWY 190). Malls, grocery, convenience stores, cleaners and restaurants are all mere minutes away. So many conveniences. The staff has always been cheerful and respectful and they are another reason I have remained happy and stayed.
Justice
It’s has been a wonderful experience living here. I can’t say anything bad. I love how peaceful it is here. Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with.
Abhishek
Good neighborhood. Any destination is usually 20 minutes from here. Only complaint is the apartment does not get enough light in the morning.
Maria
Very nice people that made me feel welcome from the very start and always got back to me quickly if I had any questions or concerns. Would recommend living here!
Kennedy "Ken"
I love living here! I appreciate that it’s safe, clean, a friendly community, good office staff, amenities and location. I also have a key pad for my unit, which is a major bonus.
Verified Resident
I've been here a year and so far it's been great! If I ever need maintenance in my apartment they are quick, and efficient. They are always helpful in the office as well. 😊
Theresa
I called the leasing office regarding a wasp nest under the covered parking next to my vehicle. Courtney had the maintenance come and kill the nest rightaway. Everytime I call with an issue regarding something on the property, it gets taken care of promptly. Thank you all for such attentiveness.
Namrta
Excellent community. The staff is affable and cooperative. The community is well maintained and clean. The apartments are nice equipped with all amenities.