Preston Bend

4.6

4.6

The community has vary Friendly neighborhood and great Maintenance services. We just need to give a call to office for any work order request and have very quick response and resolution.
Chris was phenomenal at helping us get moved in and taking care of things. The apartment was nice and smelled good as well. Highly recommend
I have lived in the Preston Bend Community for 20 years. People always ask why haven’t i purchased a home. The reason is convenience. I’m single and travel a lot and don’t have the time for maintenance and yard upkeep . Here it’s quiet, I’m left alone and the people are great!
I love being a resident here at Preston Bend. Everyone is very welcoming. If I ever need anything I am able to go into the office and get my problems solved.
Have not have any issues. Quiet community with a superb maintenance staff. Management is also nice. Great amenities and love the location of the complex.
I have been here a couple of years and it has been very smooth. The staff are friendly and maintenance gets work orders done quickly and efficiently. Neighbors are relatively quiet and the property is maintained very well.
I am relocating from out of state and the process went seamlessly. Chris was absolutely wonderful. I’m sure I got on his nerves calling asking many questions. He and the entire staff was very knowledgeable and helpful
The way the office helped us with our love from IL to TX was great. Sherry and Chris took their time explaining documents and sending them via email. They also stayed in contact with us the whole time and assisted our move to this neighborhood. Great start!
I love living in this community. I feel safe and well taken care of. The maintenance staff are incredibly fast and helpful. The office staff are attentive and welcoming. I feel very blessed to live here
Love the area... and the atmosphere but the apartments on the inside need to be remodeled..overall great experience living here. And the staff in the office is great