Preston Bend

4.6

4.6

I am relocating from out of state and the process went seamlessly. Chris was absolutely wonderful. I’m sure I got on his nerves calling asking many questions. He and the entire staff was very knowledgeable and helpful
The way the office helped us with our love from IL to TX was great. Sherry and Chris took their time explaining documents and sending them via email. They also stayed in contact with us the whole time and assisted our move to this neighborhood. Great start!
I love living in this community. I feel safe and well taken care of. The maintenance staff are incredibly fast and helpful. The office staff are attentive and welcoming. I feel very blessed to live here
Love the area... and the atmosphere but the apartments on the inside need to be remodeled..overall great experience living here. And the staff in the office is great
Last Thursday night I submitted a work order for the burnt out lights in the breezeway of my apartment landing. The problem got fixed the next day because as I came home Friday night from errands after sundown, the breezeway was well lit. Thank you PB Maintenance for quick action!
This is a fantastic community to call home. A beautiful pool and community grill to use, with a hot tub. Office and staff and always warm and welcoming and make you feel at home. Best place to live in North dallas.
I love our new apartment! The space is wonderful, and I can’t wait for our new and exciting start here. The staff was very helpful and understanding of any issues we had!
So far so good. Management is responsive and nice, and the grounds look well maintained. It's just my first day, but things are looking good.
After 9 years I can truly say that Sherry and her management team as well as Santos and his maintenance team are all committed to doing an excellent. Anterra is so fortunate to have such dedication. Thank you all🙂
All is good except the Leadfoot family above me. A bunch of Gandydancers they are. If I can figure out a way to get them to pipe down it’ll be even better here.