Preston Bend

4.6

4.6

I called the leasing office regarding a wasp nest under the covered parking next to my vehicle. Courtney had the maintenance come and kill the nest rightaway. Everytime I call with an issue regarding something on the property, it gets taken care of promptly. Thank you all for such attentiveness.
Excellent community. The staff is affable and cooperative. The community is well maintained and clean. The apartments are nice equipped with all amenities.
No real complaints so far, noise is good, and staff is friendly and avaliable when needed. Valet trash is a bit confusing, but otherwise good
Quiet community. The amenities are being updated (free weights added to the gym and new exercise equipment). Hardly any issues; and if there are, they’re resolved expeditiously.
Great! The staff is really friendly and the apartments are nice. I really like the amenities like the pool and the gym. It’s also in a great location
We love it here! Management is great and the residents seem quiet. The apartments themselves are located in a part that has everything you need nearby. Our unit is also very nice, the pictures online do not do it justice so I’d recommend taking a look in person.
Always a pleasure working with the office staff. Maintenance handles work orders quickly and efficiently. Property stays clean and quiet. Really great atmosphere.
Had some issues with an appliance in the apartment and called for a service call. Staff was very prompt and took care of if the issue and called to verify we were happy.
It's a nice place to live in, quiet, clean affordable, i love my apartment, thanks for give us the opportunity to be part of the preston bend community.
Property is well maintained and office staff always willing to help. Attend to maintenance requests in a timely manner. It has been great making this my home