Good place to stay with family. Good facility , good environment , good place for family to stay with kids, well organized place , well behaving staff..

Reply from Preston Bend

The Preston bend apartments is good overall. The staffs are very friendly and nice. The environment is beautiful and quiet. The allocation is good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everything has been great. The apartment staff, our place, gym , and activities. The movie activity was great but would like to see more of a couples event. Thanks Roy's

Reply from Preston Bend

I love my management team. Everyone are professional and nice! And the community is very quiet but once you get out of the apartment complex, you will have everything what you need.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love the beautiful entrance. Very clean common areas. Very fast and efficient maintenance. Nice personnel in the main office .clean pool and barbeque area .

Reply from Preston Bend

So far, I've loved living here. It's super convenient to have a dog park at the complex and everyone in the office is always willing to help!

Reply from Preston Bend

We've lived here 7 years and love it. Family friendly, diverse, easy access to many highways, and close to many good local restaurants. The office staff is helpful and the maintenance crew rocks.

Reply from Preston Bend

Pereston bend is a perfect comunity and we don't have any problem in there.we have very nice neighbors and we enjoy toghether.there is a child park.i like it.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great experience so far. Noise level is good. It's peaceful and quiet here and the neighborhood feels safe. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel at home.

Reply from Preston Bend

This apartment is good overall. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. The only concern is that the closet is not as big as the apt. what we lived before. And the shelf in the closet is small and can not put lots of things on it. When we open and close the doors(bedrooms, bathrooms, closets,etc) in our apt, there is a big noise. Hope you can improve them in the future.

Reply from Preston Bend

Quiet and friendly complex with an amazing staff. Awesome kids park, tennis court and Basketball Court. Dog park is not huge but perfect to let your dogs legs stretch unleashed near home.

Reply from Preston Bend

The community is great and the staff too. It's a small quiet community with all of the amenities of a large complex. Its a great pkace to call home!

Reply from Preston Bend

Great Place to stay .. Quite neighborhood & very helpful staff. Amenities are very good inside and outside the apartment.Great place to stay with family

Reply from Preston Bend

I think Preston Bend is a pretty good community for living with lots of very good, wonderful, and awesome service. And very good, very friendly staffs.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is very quite and well maintained apartments. It has nice neighborhood services like walking distance shops and eating places. Best part of is apartments very close to TX 190 highway.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good and supportive leasing office. It is a quiet community and very independent. There are also good neighbors. I will recommend this community to other friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

Love my apartment complex... they are so caring and are responsive immediately to any issues ... you put in a maintenance request and they are there a couple of hours later.. just amazing

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely responsive, friendly and helpful front office staff. Patrick always greets me with a smile! Any maintenance issues have been resolved within minutes of my request.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived in preston Bend for two months now and I absolutely love it! Management is great and maintenance is awesome! Best community I have lived in.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend makes community of great apartments. I like the prompt services provided in unit. Very clean and well managed surroundings. Will provide feedback for pools once use them.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have been staying since 2011 and the apartment management are very supportive and help in all ways. Our experience since 2011 is great. Thanks

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is the fantastic society. All the staff is very helpful. We'll definitely refer Preston Bend for my friends and family. Nice place to hang-in.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here ! It is such a comfortable community and so peaceful , I am happy to call this my first home !!! And I can't wait to see what else this Apartments has to offer

Reply from Preston Bend

Very friendly, polite front office that is willing to work with you. I just moved in and it was an easy process. I hope the next year continues to be as good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everything is great , You guys have been very cheerful. Patrick was very helpful within the process of moving. Everyone has been friendly . Thanks again.