It is quiet and peaceful. Residents are respectful and friendly. The staff are responsible and keep things running well. By far one of the best places to rent !!

Reply from Preston Bend

The office staff and maintenance men are friendly. In the Spring and Summer you always see families walking around at night. A quiet community.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really, really great so far! No complaints and the staff has been amazing! The location could not be better, we can get anywhere in like 20 mins it seems like - the highway is so close. I love the “smart” apartment Dwelo system also. Supah fancy 💕

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community and beautiful apartment with all the necessary amenities at a great price. It feels safe and the staff is super helpfu with ever concern.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to be with your family. Playground for kids, swimming pool, nice apartment and and friendly neighborhood. Close to grocery stores, gas and pharmacy.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am very happy here. The office people are friendly and helpful. The property is very well maintained and the maintenance people are terrific.

Reply from Preston Bend

Folks in the leasing office are friendly and so are the maintenance folks. It's difficult to tell about the community so far. Neighbors have been doing their own things.

Reply from Preston Bend

Abigail was super helpful through the entire process of finalizing the move to Preston Bend, the apartment itself is was cleaned well when we first moved, it's cozy and the maintenance responded quickly to our request to fix a few nails that were sticking up in the entrance way. I would definitely recommend Preston Bend to my friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am half way through my lease and it has been an over all great experience. Berny has been easy to communicate with and the apartment has great amenities.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everything has been spectacular with our recent move in! I love it here already. The people are friendly, the grounds are clean, and being off set in the back there is very minimal traffic.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great so far. Quick and promp response to all issues. Staff is always available to address all your needs. Size of apartment is also very good.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love this complex. Everything is always keep clean and repairs are done timely. The management staff is the greatest. I've been here for years and plan to stay.

Reply from Preston Bend

My experience living in Preston Bend has been a very nice one so far. Berny is absolutely amazing, and very kind, the maintenance team work diligently, it’s very quiet and the area is nice.

Reply from Preston Bend

Residing here is a great experience. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and always helpful! Friendly neighbors and good amenities.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love my apartment! Management staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is well maintained and quiet. I will recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very nice community to live in. I feel safe and welcome within the complex. I love the courtesy and quick response by the management and maintenance team when something is needed. I also really love the pool area and access to the grill.

Reply from Preston Bend

The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have good neighbors, lots of parking, and recommend it to everyone.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in and Abigail made the process very easy for me. When I had an issue with my stove and heater , they went and fixed the issue immediately. The apartment complex is very quiet and clean. Love living here so far.

Reply from Preston Bend

i loved the community because the apartments are big and nice. The location of the apartments is nice. The community has a park for kids and tennis lawn. The community has greenery all around. The maintenance of the community is communicative and fast.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community feel of living here. I almost always feel safe and comfortable. There's a ton of diversity, but everyone seems friendly and welcoming to each other.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in.. everything seems fine. Pretty transperent while leasing. No hidden charges. The only problem here is parking. You wont get parking near your apartment

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for almost 2 years. I like the environment here, swimming pool is always clear, the playground is always popular, and people here are friendly. Even though there is no gate here, but it’s not a big deal for me. The neighborhood here is safety and quiet.

Reply from Preston Bend

I liked staying here. The community is peaceful and calm. The leasing staff is friendly and quick to answer any maintainence requests. The grounds are kept clean. I just wish they had more covered parking available.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good and safe community. Leasing Office and Maintenance dept responds very promptly to any needs. I recommend this community to everybody.