I just moved into Preston Bend and so far so good. Clean and friendly. I enjoy the fitness center but it would be nice to have some free weights as well.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had the best experience with finding a home and moving in. I am loving my apartment more and more everyday! I’m happy to call it my home.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love everything about this place. I lucked out with the placement of my apartment. I am so close to everything! Everyone i have run into has been very nice and thoughtful!

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall, my move-in was seamless. Lots of communication and information from the office staff. Only a couple hiccups: I was told I would have wood floors and at move in, there is carpet. A/c wasn't working. Repairman man actually fixed neighbor's a/c instead of mine, so he had to return on a Sunday to repair. Staff was apologetic and followed up immediately on Monday. The complex is quiet and friendly.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very nice staff. Apartments are little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need a little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provide shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice, friendly staff on site. Clean apartment on arrival. The apartment complex looks clean and friendly but just recently moved in so time will tell!

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely quiet community, friendly office staff, excellent maintenance and great amenities! Property is very pet friendly, and the location is very convenient.

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall ok. I’m Thankful for no break-ins, bugs or loud noises from the outside neighbors. I do wish the noise from my upstairs neighbor was not quite as noisy at 2 o’clock in the morning and 3 o’clock in the morning.....

Reply from Preston Bend

Love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community is well kept and tidy. The amenities are great and its a nice environment to live in.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints. I have been to the pool and playground areas. It is extremely quiet and everyone seems to be rather friendly. Love it.

Reply from Preston Bend

The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome experience, they are very nice people, complex is always clean and improving, good neighborhood also, beautiful property, decent price

Reply from Preston Bend

I absolutely love this apartment complex. the staff gets everything done as promised it's very clean I feel secure. I love my 2 story units it's very nice

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place for living nice apartment complex great and friendly staff I like this place a lot because everything is close to it whatever you want is 3-5 minutes away

Reply from Preston Bend

Great complex, quiet and nice neighbors. Front office is friendly and professional, would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable place to live!

Reply from Preston Bend

Its quiet around here and i love it..the management is awesome there is nothing i would change about this place. 3 months in my new place love the hardwood floors and the big balcony 😁

Reply from Preston Bend

It was awesome when I first moved, still awesome now! Neighborhood is calm and quiet. Apartments are kept neat and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful!

Reply from Preston Bend

It is quiet and peaceful. Residents are respectful and friendly. The staff are responsible and keep things running well. By far one of the best places to rent !!

Reply from Preston Bend

The office staff and maintenance men are friendly. In the Spring and Summer you always see families walking around at night. A quiet community.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really, really great so far! No complaints and the staff has been amazing! The location could not be better, we can get anywhere in like 20 mins it seems like - the highway is so close. I love the “smart” apartment Dwelo system also. Supah fancy 💕

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community and beautiful apartment with all the necessary amenities at a great price. It feels safe and the staff is super helpfu with ever concern.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to be with your family. Playground for kids, swimming pool, nice apartment and and friendly neighborhood. Close to grocery stores, gas and pharmacy.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am very happy here. The office people are friendly and helpful. The property is very well maintained and the maintenance people are terrific.