The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here

Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!

Reply from Preston Bend

wonderful place to live except for roaches. Management actively addresses our concerns! Wonderful management! Reasonable rental prices! Overall decently good place to live

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice maintenance service and very friendly community! Most residents are very nice! Only issue is people not really follow the trash only put out on the trash pick-up day.

The Apartments are average like walls are thin and Apartment has little oldish feeling but I have rated good for their service.. they respond immediately and fix the problem right away... overall good experience so far

I wish that more upgrade options were offered to tenants that have resided in the apartments for 5 yrs or more. Also, offered an incentive to tenants that decide to renew.

Good community with quiet environment. Maintenance is very fast as well. Enough parking for guests. Pool is little small, besides that its great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

We live here since June.The location is quiet and clean,next to PGB tollway , maintenance is very quick done. I will suggest more activities.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great neighborhood with easy access to lot of things like food/gas etc. Services handled quickly and staff is friendly. Sometimes I feel AC makes too much noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is a good place to live. The efficiency of the maintenance is astonishing. Once our toilet was broken, so I request the maintenance. Guess what! They came in 15 minutes and solved our problem.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community. The grounds are kept clean and the work orders are resolved fast. I would have liked a better ac unit inside the apartment. The living room vents are located in a corner so to cool or heat it down you have to change the temperature drastically which results in a very cold/ hot area and a normal area.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living at Preston Bend, the only issues I have is I am not able to pay for rent using a Visa Card and there is not a recycling bin. I love the atmosphere of the community and the few amenities.

I have lived here for 1.5 year, and the overall living experience is good. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The staff are friendly and willing to help.

Great Maintenance team who serve any time. Great place to live. Staying for the last 4 years. Look forward to get all our friends. Great Swimming pool

Good community to stay.Family friendly.All day to day shops near by area.... Staffs are well mannered and well behaved.... Faster Tenant query/concern resolution.,,,

I have been staying in Preston Bend for over a year and the experience has been excellent. Safe and quiet neighborhood with supportive staff Atah the leasing office.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live with W/D. Also hot tub and pool. It’s really peaceful during the day and night. We may have to move into a bigger place for more bedroom. 👍

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in.. everything seems fine. Pretty transperent while leasing. No hidden charges. The only problem here is parking. You wont get parking near your apartment

Reply from Preston Bend

Water is barely warm and never hot. Everything else is acceptable. Can’t aait to get back in the pool and barbecue in the next few weeks....

Reply from Preston Bend

Super clean property in general, the best maintaining people I have ever seen in my years of rent,,office staff, always on point, polite, efficient. The apartments are older, so don't expect the newest floor plan styles. I only have one complain, when I first moved the carpet was already old( I would have replaced it),the reason why it's not 5 star. I would still recommend t his property to any family and friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

Staff is friendly. Living experiences are good. Basically, I will recommend my friends to choose Preston Bend if any of them want to move to a excellent place.

Fhe complex is in a nice area and the price is fair. It is a nice, quiet community. Apartments are nice. Had some issues when moving in, but they were fat to fix the issues which was great service. There are some issues that can not be fixed that should be fixed. I'm enjoying the spot though!

Reply from Preston Bend

Good to be part of the society and it has everything well placed and office staff are quite humble and supporting. Playing are for kids give kids to play and enjoy.

Very nice staff. Apartments little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provides shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.