The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here

Nice maintenance service and very friendly community! Most residents are very nice! Only issue is people not really follow the trash only put out on the trash pick-up day.

I wish that more upgrade options were offered to tenants that have resided in the apartments for 5 yrs or more. Also, offered an incentive to tenants that decide to renew.

Good community with quiet environment. Maintenance is very fast as well. Enough parking for guests. Pool is little small, besides that its great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

The Apartments are average like walls are thin and Apartment has little oldish feeling but I have rated good for their service.. they respond immediately and fix the problem right away... overall good experience so far

Great neighborhood with easy access to lot of things like food/gas etc. Services handled quickly and staff is friendly. Sometimes I feel AC makes too much noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good community to stay.Family friendly.All day to day shops near by area.... Staffs are well mannered and well behaved.... Faster Tenant query/concern resolution.,,,

Very nice staff. Apartments little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provides shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good to be part of the society and it has everything well placed and office staff are quite humble and supporting. Playing are for kids give kids to play and enjoy.

Good place to stay with family. Good facility , good environment , good place for family to stay with kids, well organized place , well behaving staff..

Reply from Preston Bend

Staff is friendly. Living experiences are good. Basically, I will recommend my friends to choose Preston Bend if any of them want to move to a excellent place.

Preston Bend makes community of great apartments. I like the prompt services provided in unit. Very clean and well managed surroundings. Will provide feedback for pools once use them.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for 1.5 year, and the overall living experience is good. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The staff are friendly and willing to help.

I like all the community events. This is quiet community and plenty of parking. It is near a lot of businesses and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

Reply from Preston Bend

The Preston bend apartments is good overall. The staffs are very friendly and nice. The environment is beautiful and quiet. The allocation is good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good and supportive leasing office. It is a quiet community and very independent. There are also good neighbors. I will recommend this community to other friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living at Preston Bend, the only issues I have is I am not able to pay for rent using a Visa Card and there is not a recycling bin. I love the atmosphere of the community and the few amenities.

Great Maintenance team who serve any time. Great place to live. Staying for the last 4 years. Look forward to get all our friends. Great Swimming pool

This apartment is good overall. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. The only concern is that the closet is not as big as the apt. what we lived before. And the shelf in the closet is small and can not put lots of things on it. When we open and close the doors(bedrooms, bathrooms, closets,etc) in our apt, there is a big noise. Hope you can improve them in the future.

Reply from Preston Bend

4 stars is the best score for Preston Bend. Staff in the leasing office is nice and kind. The amenities in apartment is also looks new and nice. However, the maintenance is kind of slow. I report an maintenance in July for the ceiling leaking because of the rain, they said they would come to repair on August. Now is August 20th. Nobody come to repair. That is the reason i take out a star.

Reply from Preston Bend

I think Preston Bend is a pretty good community for living with lots of very good, wonderful, and awesome service. And very good, very friendly staffs.

Reply from Preston Bend

Been living here for 2 years and I really like the location and price of this apartment. The staff is also helpful and nice. The apartments are quite spacious in my opinion.

Reply from Preston Bend

This place has been my home since 2008 and I love it. I have always had quick response to any maintenance requests. Love that I can pay bills online. There could be more Dog waste disposal stations, but other than that I am happy.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am a new resident and I am so impressed with the way this property is managed! The office staff are so receptive and caring. The maintenance is so on top if things. I have put requests in and literally they are completed by the next day and even hours some times. They don't leave a mess where they worked and are respectful of our private space. Best place to live no doubt