Preston Bend

The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.
Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.
1 star
I don’t like that my car gets towed even though I pay to live here. I also have called for pest control twice After seeing roaches on separate occasions, and they haven’t showed. Even though i pay for pest control every month, yet they can tow my car.
Overall ok. I’m Thankful for no break-ins, bugs or loud noises from the outside neighbors. I do wish the noise from my upstairs neighbor was not quite as noisy at 2 o’clock in the morning and 3 o’clock in the morning.....
The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.
quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here
Decent community. Good value. Some of the houses could have been a little more bigger. Close to Walmart, Restaurants, Gas stations, PGBT. Safe so far, but I think it could have been cleaner.
When we moved in the apartment wasn’t cleaned as expected and there is dog poop around in the grass. Other than that it’s peace and quiet...
Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!
I think the price is a little much for how old and I updated the apartments are. The parking kind of sucks as well. Other than that haven’t had issues with the people or anything, it’s not a neighborhood that you have to be scared in. Haven’t had issues with management.