Extremely quiet community, friendly office staff, excellent maintenance and great amenities! Property is very pet friendly, and the location is very convenient.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints. I have been to the pool and playground areas. It is extremely quiet and everyone seems to be rather friendly. Love it.

Reply from Preston Bend

Moving to Texas from a different state was a big commitment. Finding the perfect home for me and my family was an even bigger challenge, until I came across Preston Bend. I was greeted in a welcoming manner and once I toured the apartment I knew I was home. Signing my lease was easy. The community is very quiet, clean and accommodating especially with maintenance requests. I would recommend this apartment to anyone living for a peaceful place to call home!! Thanks Preston Bend for an amazing living experience!

I have had the best experience with finding a home and moving in. I am loving my apartment more and more everyday! I’m happy to call it my home.

Reply from Preston Bend

Love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community is well kept and tidy. The amenities are great and its a nice environment to live in.

Reply from Preston Bend

This place is very well maintained and everything is taken care of promptly. It has a very pleasant and active community. Best apartments I've lived in to date.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great so far, all issues have been handled timely and professionally. The community is clean and safe, and there’s no excessive noise in our side of the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

Honestly great staff and quality place for the price. Not only that it feels safe. Because the complex isn't gigantic, the staff here recognize you and things get done quickly.

Reply from Preston Bend

le doy una calificación de cinco estrellas a mi complejo de apartamentos por su ubicacion y distribución de los apartamentos en su interior y exterior y sus áreas comunes como la cancha de tenis y la cancha de Basketball

I just moved into Preston Bend and so far so good. Clean and friendly. I enjoy the fitness center but it would be nice to have some free weights as well.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love everything about this place. I lucked out with the placement of my apartment. I am so close to everything! Everyone i have run into has been very nice and thoughtful!

Reply from Preston Bend

Beautiful premises, apartments are well-maintained, very friendly property manager, Sherry. She is always accessible through emails and phone calls. Smooth move-in experience. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Preston Bend

Good, peaceful place. Neighbors are quiet and maintenance workers do their job. No problems with mail service and the Amazon gethub is great.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for most of my life everyone here is family. The pool is excellent the upgraded grill and the amazing hot tub let relaxing a new experience

Reply from Preston Bend

I enjoy living here at Preston Bend. I have lived here since 2010. I have visited other properties that are newer, but they do not have the feeling of a home. They seem very cold and impersonal. I have also noticed the response time on maintenance calls on other properties. They wait more than a day for simple jobs. You cannot beat the response time here on maintenance calls. I like that everything is less than 15 minutes away.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had a wonderful experience living here. All the staff are courteous and pleasant to interact with. They really care about us as residents!

Reply from Preston Bend

Very clean well kept community, excellent amenities and extremely quiet at night, which I enjoy. There is always parking spaces available which is awesome!

Reply from Preston Bend

The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have really liked living here for 3 years and plan to stay as long as I can.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living in Preston Bend because from the manager to porter are super nice, I love to see property's manager walking thru the complex checking & taking care all around, as well an excellent customer service from all staff. Very recomendable living here!!😍😍😍

Reply from Preston Bend

Really nice place clean quiet and safe!! The staff is friendly and accommodating Meeting your needs and helping you with any issues pronto. Any repairs and problems were fixed immediately. The apartment is cozy and feels like a luxury layout for half the price. The grounds are kept well maintained with a wonderful floral arrangement by the office. The pool is clean and a lot of fun as well as is both the basketball and tennis court. All in all the place is a nice place to live. Definitively recommend.

Reply from Preston Bend

Quiet, nice neighbors, lots of kids for my son to play with :-) trash pickup 3 times per week, right downstairs, and the pool and tennis court are super close

Reply from Preston Bend

It is an apartment complex very easy to find comfortable and excellent staff attention and is quiet without outside noise. And the common areas are accessible to the resistant

Reply from Preston Bend

Wonderful community with great amenities! Location is perfect. You're in the middle of Plano, Richardson, Addison, and Dallas. Customer service and communication with office staff is effortless

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff has been extremely helpful. I am very excited to be moving in and becoming part of this community. I would recommend Preston Bend.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome experience, they are very nice people, complex is always clean and improving, good neighborhood also, beautiful property, decent price