Residing here is a great experience. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and always helpful! Friendly neighbors and good amenities.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good and safe community. Leasing Office and Maintenance dept responds very promptly to any needs. I recommend this community to everybody.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love this complex. Everything is always keep clean and repairs are done timely. The management staff is the greatest. I've been here for years and plan to stay.

Reply from Preston Bend

My experience living in Preston Bend has been a very nice one so far. Berny is absolutely amazing, and very kind, the maintenance team work diligently, it’s very quiet and the area is nice.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love my apartment! Management staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is well maintained and quiet. I will recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in and Abigail made the process very easy for me. When I had an issue with my stove and heater , they went and fixed the issue immediately. The apartment complex is very quiet and clean. Love living here so far.

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely quiet community, friendly office staff, excellent maintenance and great amenities! Property is very pet friendly, and the location is very convenient.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love everything about this place. I lucked out with the placement of my apartment. I am so close to everything! Everyone i have run into has been very nice and thoughtful!

Reply from Preston Bend

Great so far. Quick and promp response to all issues. Staff is always available to address all your needs. Size of apartment is also very good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everything has been spectacular with our recent move in! I love it here already. The people are friendly, the grounds are clean, and being off set in the back there is very minimal traffic.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints. I have been to the pool and playground areas. It is extremely quiet and everyone seems to be rather friendly. Love it.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had the best experience with finding a home and moving in. I am loving my apartment more and more everyday! I’m happy to call it my home.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awesome experience, they are very nice people, complex is always clean and improving, good neighborhood also, beautiful property, decent price

Reply from Preston Bend

I absolutely love this apartment complex. the staff gets everything done as promised it's very clean I feel secure. I love my 2 story units it's very nice

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place for living nice apartment complex great and friendly staff I like this place a lot because everything is close to it whatever you want is 3-5 minutes away

Reply from Preston Bend

Great complex, quiet and nice neighbors. Front office is friendly and professional, would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable place to live!

Reply from Preston Bend

Its quiet around here and i love it..the management is awesome there is nothing i would change about this place. 3 months in my new place love the hardwood floors and the big balcony 😁

Reply from Preston Bend

It was awesome when I first moved, still awesome now! Neighborhood is calm and quiet. Apartments are kept neat and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful!

Reply from Preston Bend

Love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community is well kept and tidy. The amenities are great and its a nice environment to live in.

Reply from Preston Bend

The office staff and maintenance men are friendly. In the Spring and Summer you always see families walking around at night. A quiet community.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved into Preston Bend and so far so good. Clean and friendly. I enjoy the fitness center but it would be nice to have some free weights as well.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am half way through my lease and it has been an over all great experience. Berny has been easy to communicate with and the apartment has great amenities.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to be with your family. Playground for kids, swimming pool, nice apartment and and friendly neighborhood. Close to grocery stores, gas and pharmacy.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am very happy here. The office people are friendly and helpful. The property is very well maintained and the maintenance people are terrific.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in on Saturday and Breny in the front office is very friendly. I have had two requests and both were handled in a timely manner.