I like the property is nice but some big issues with my old AC doesn't work good office staff with some attitude problems sometimes nice....

I've been living at Preston Greens now for almost two years and love it. The neighborhood is great, location is awesome. Maintenance requests are handled within 1-2 days and they keep it nice & clean on the property. I've had zero security or safety concerns here. I plan on signing my third lease next spring :)

I am very Proud of our professional Management team, and those who support the leadership team. I am content here and love the community. Kindness, good care, respect and friendliness spirit is the core that governs this team. Keep up with what you always do.

It’s been a great place to living here most of the work orders are done very quickly and very convenient to get in and out to where I am going.

I’ve been here almost 14 years. It has been a good experience. Good neighbors. Good management staff. Good maintenance staff. Clean complex

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Friendly staff, reply quickly to tenants need. Quiet environment, clean,and convenient. Security is provided 24 hours, locking gate, easy in and out to major street.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Very Quiet and clean. Floor plans are unique and interesting. Awesome for someone looking for something different or tired of the same old thing

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I've been living here since last year September 2018 from one of the sister properties and I have not had any problems or complaints. I have really had a great experience. Thanks Preston Greens.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Overall, great experience living at Preston Greens. My only concern is that I often work late nights, but I’ll be woken up by workers mowing the lawn, or doing work on the buildings themselves. Also the security gates up front have been broken for weeks. I feel safer when they work properly.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

The apartment management makes sure the maintain the property everytime as at when due, they attend to maintenance issues fast. Few staffs and very efficient.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I love my apartment and my neighbors are awesome. The management team is better than most. I appreciate the prompt service when I have an issue and I really appreciate the hard work they are doing to clean up after the bad storms recently. When the painting and other repairs are finished the complex is going to look fantastic!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Great place to live and everybody in the office is like family repairs are always on time any problems are always resolved it is a pleasure to visit the office and say hi

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Well into my third year here. Nice office staff and they are updating areas to make it look nicer. Electric bill is a bit too high...but other than that not bad

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I have really enjoyed my experience so far at Preston Greens. The move in process was really straightforward and very easy. I was able to move in the day after finding the apartments. Also maintenance is great. I put in a request before work and the work was done before I cam back from lunch. I did have a little issue when moving in where I was told they would put in a maintenance request for me to fix the garbage disposal and I ended up having to submit a request because it was never done. Really minor issue though. I've been loving living here otherwise!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Great place to live! Quiet community. I’ve been here over a year now. I haven’t had any issues with residents or staff. Everyone seems friendly here

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Great apartment! Older building but lots of room and great amenities for a good price. Its also in a very safe neighborhood and is a nice, comfortable place to live. It is close to a lot of stores and restaurants also which makes living here easy.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Community is very nice. It is very clean. Organized and a great place to live. It is great that community has a gym and other great amenities that are very helpful.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Muy buen trato al cliente rápidos al mantenimiento muy buenas condiciones y limpios apartamentos estacionamiento amplio y siempre al pendiente de lo que necesito.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Community is great and love the apartment. Agents take great care of all of my needs and concerns. The agents keep the tenants well informed for all situations as well.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Rudy Domínguez and his staff are the best always quick to reply and solve all issues Marek and Fidel are great also a very great community I have been here 13 years and very happy

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

It is a very clean and safe community. The staff is polite and helpful. Also, the location a great, because there is so much to do stoutness neighborhood. I am very happy to be a part of Preston Greens!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I’ve had a pleasant experience with my property they are well kept and management listens to your concerns. I only wish they had three bedrooms that would make it even better!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Nice quite community on the other hand the exterminator should come one or twice a month with out you having to call and request it. To prevent a infestation of unwanted

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Just renewed my lease again. Very nice quiet community. Office personnel is very attentive to your needs. Maintenance is addressed quickly.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I moved 2 weeks ago, the application process was very fast and easy. Daniela showed us the apartment and she was very friendly and helpful since the beginning! We like our place so far. Repairs were done quickly and neighbors are friendly