Preston Greens Apartments

4 years and still enjoying my time at Preston Greens. This past year has been a very interesting one but I have felt safe here at Preston Greens, still quiet, the office team is awesome and Halloween is once again right around the corner and I will get to start decorating so everyone can enjoy.
I’ve resided here over 14 years. I love my apartment and location. The current management staff is amazing!! The maintenance staff is great. The grounds are kept clean
Living at Preston Greens has been wonderful! I love the location, the price of my unit, and the quiet and safe atmosphere. I have always been able to easily get ahold of the office when I call (not the case at previous apartments) and get my questions answered quickly. Would definitely recommend this place to friends!
Really like my apt. Has enough room for myself and my needs. Complex has a lot of friendly people. Easy to navigate through the complex. And the staff is great and always helpful.
I signed my lease again. I love this community. This will be my 3rd year here! Staff is great! All my neighbors have been here for years. We all have small dogs and are friendly!
This apartments was beautiful and so is the complex. The workers here are awesome . I would recommend this place to anyone . Plus every single store is 5/10 mins away.
From the time I started communicating with the Property it has went well. Rudy is very professional and courteous. Daniela was wonderful in following up.
I just moved in but so i do not have a full experience yet. So far everything is good. I have met two neighbors who seem nice. I will have a better view as time goes by.
Is good area, is quite, I like the neighborhood and has what we need, the staff always help when we need it, they listen and help to solve the problems
Great staff! Rudy our PM is wonderful! Our apartments are large and a very quiet neighborhood and the neighbors are great! Great space for the price!