Preston Greens Apartments

The apartments are nice and located in a desirable part of the city. They are spacious, when you call the office with a problem maintenance comes right on, the staff in office was okay...I’m actually moving my lease is up on 10/27/2020 and my only complaint was the noise level upstairs, I honestly feel like when you pay rent somewhere you should be able to enjoy your apartment/home/space....on my days off I could not take nap during the day, talk on the phone in my apartment it had gotten really bad...my upstairs neighbor allowed her children to use my ceiling as a park/yard and I don’t feel like enough was done to protect me/make me happy. I honestly like kids but this was ridiculous and outrageous noise it’s like she was doing it on purpose. I felt sorry for kids that didn’t get to go anywhere or do anything but stay in that apartment. I would recommend moving to Preston Greens just get an upstairs apartment!
I’ve been living at Preston greens for over a year now and I have to say i truly enjoy living here it is so peaceful and quiet everyone minds their business there’s and I I’ve only had one problem with my A/c which just had to be cleans and they were very fast they were at my door within 30 minutes of my call.
Very nice area to live I’m so happy to move here the people work in the office help me a lot. The apartment it was very cleane everything works
I love the area. The community is quiet, in great proximity to everything that I need, and great for bike riding and exercising. Couldn’t have chosen a better community to live in!
Recently have tried calling the leasing office and no one answers the phone ! I have also sent emails about billing and not one response whatsoever! I have been a resident for 14 years and totally disappointed with the poor quality of customer service from the staff!!!
I love living at Preston Greens. It’s safe, clean, and pet friendly! The staff is warm and helpful. It’s close to the restaurants in Addison, the tollway, 635, and 75. It feels like home here.
I absolutely love my apartment. It’s a lot of space and a great price! And the manager Rudy is absolutely amazing! Maintenance fix things in a timely manner and my neighbors are quiet but friendly!
Very quiet and most neighbors are friendly. Love the area. It’s a nice place to live. The staff are friendly and welcoming. All the appliances are updated and nice. There is a Patio in the back where you can sit and relax.
Management and maintenance is good. Pretty quite neighborhood. Freeways and tolls are easy to reach. Convenient to stores and malls. Easy to pay rent online.
Good staff and prompt service peaceful to live Nice location, good food n mart around 7 rating school Comes under dallas county Old building, lots of maintenance Roaches infested