Preston Greens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Daniela and Rudy are great, very helpful and nice staff. The community is great quiet but yet close proximity to a variety of shopping, eating and fitness options.
Been a resident 6 yrs. No issues. Reports always addressed timely. Just miss the way they used to keep the property looking nice. it's not very well taken care of and landscaping is horrible.
I love it here! The location is perfect and close to the tollway, 635, and 75. Were 5 min from all the restaurants in Addison. We’re 7 min from the Galleria Mall. Preston has a lot of of shops and restaurants as well.
It's a god place to live. Quite and nice, the neighborhood are friendly and respectful, we didn't enjoy the pool because the Corona, but we where enjoying the time in here
Always a great talk when I have any issues with my unit. Agents are always nice and willing to work with you. Have met some really great people as well.
So far it’s been a great place to live I don’t have a lot of issues neighbors seem fine… Do wish we had better parking control..... it’s a nice quiet place nobody bothers anybody......people are friendly and clean…
Love it here. A great place to stay very quiet..all of my neighbors are friendly.. maintenance always come when needed. And yes it’s a pet friendly Community but neighbors whippet keep it clean love it.
I did not realize that I have been at Preston Greens for 7 yrs. I still love living here and my living experience has been awesome. The staff are very professional, friendly ,respectful and approachable. The maintenance staff are very respectable and answer all complains and needs in a timely manner. The staff were very concerned about their tenants during the snow storm by making sure that every one was okay and comfortable. When the water was off, they make sure that every one had access to water. I was proud to be able to say that I lived at Preston Greens and have received great services and attention.
Office Staff and maintenance really do care about tenant needs. They’re all friendly and have a fast maintenance service👍🏻👍🏻 The area around my unit is always clean so thats also a big plus!
After Covid they have done a great job coming to my apt to see what damage had occurred and also saw other damage that they said will be taken care of. Helps give me peace of mind that people still care.