Preston Greens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Been here almost 4 months now and completely no complaints. It’s been awesome living here!! This place has a gym, multiple pools and laundry and all stores and restaurants and close and convenient
I can’t really express in words how much I love my new apartment!! I love the size and the layout! I also have nothing but good things to say about Rudy and the entire staff at Preston Greens! Thank you for being awesome!
1 star
I've turned in maintenance request. The staff is working expeditiously to complete. The staff have been polite and accommodating. I have been pleased and enjoying my new residence.
love the apt and the area. neighbors are great and the staff is always helpful. moved here to be in a central area of where I would like to be at.
My living experience has been awesome. I have lived here for 5 years and it has been great. The staff are very professional and helpful. The maintenance is staff are very professional and attentive to my concerns and needs. The have answered my problems when they arise right way without delay. I love staying at Preston Greens. They put their residents needs and comfort first.
The apartments are nice and located in a desirable part of the city. They are spacious, when you call the office with a problem maintenance comes right on, the staff in office was okay...I’m actually moving my lease is up on 10/27/2020 and my only complaint was the noise level upstairs, I honestly feel like when you pay rent somewhere you should be able to enjoy your apartment/home/space....on my days off I could not take nap during the day, talk on the phone in my apartment it had gotten really bad...my upstairs neighbor allowed her children to use my ceiling as a park/yard and I don’t feel like enough was done to protect me/make me happy. I honestly like kids but this was ridiculous and outrageous noise it’s like she was doing it on purpose. I felt sorry for kids that didn’t get to go anywhere or do anything but stay in that apartment. I would recommend moving to Preston Greens just get an upstairs apartment!
I’ve been living at Preston greens for over a year now and I have to say i truly enjoy living here it is so peaceful and quiet everyone minds their business there’s and I I’ve only had one problem with my A/c which just had to be cleans and they were very fast they were at my door within 30 minutes of my call.
Very nice area to live I’m so happy to move here the people work in the office help me a lot. The apartment it was very cleane everything works
I love the area. The community is quiet, in great proximity to everything that I need, and great for bike riding and exercising. Couldn’t have chosen a better community to live in!
Recently have tried calling the leasing office and no one answers the phone ! I have also sent emails about billing and not one response whatsoever! I have been a resident for 14 years and totally disappointed with the poor quality of customer service from the staff!!!