Preston Greens Apartments

I love it here! It feels quiet and relaxing every time I'm home. Staff and maintenance are on point too. They're quick to resolve issues.
I have lived here for fourteen years and continue to renew my lease for many reasons from the Leadership of Rudy Dominguez our Community Director who you can always walk in and address any issues you may have and Rudy will do his best to resolve the issue! Also to the Maintenance team from Marek and Hugo who provide quick and prompt service not any repairs we may need in our apartments and finally the location is perfect and so many places to choose for entertainment from great eating places and great malls close in proximity to do any shopping ! Great place to live !
The complex is nice and the staff are very helpful. Direct neighbors are friendly and so are their dogs. Have lived here for quite some time and enjoy my days off from work just relaxing around the apartment.
I have lived at this community for a few years. It’s a great place to live. It’s convenient and very accessible to most major highways and shopping areas. The management staff is very helpful, also quick response to your needs.
This place feels more like home than my last apartments. Daniella helped me out with any and all questions that I had. I could see myself living here for a while.
I have been living here for four years and I still love living here. The living experience has been awesome. The staff are awesome and the maintainance department is the greatest and prompt.
Just moved in last month so review is a bit premature, but so far, we like the apartment overall. The staff is friendly and it's relatively quiet
Awesome place to live! Quiet and not a lot of turnover so you know who lives next to you. There pools....and one is never crowded, therefore, you can relax in peace and quiet.
By neighbors are very friendly. T managers always respond right away and find a solution. The apartment managers are always looking for ways to make the community the better and safer for example fixing the gates.
Love the management team!!! It’s great to be back; I lived here when the property was brand new in the early 1980s! My one complaint: I have no idea how long before a garage will be available; lol.