This is an excellent apartment community with lots of improvements being completed around the complex! The staff are very friendly and accommodating!

Having lived here for several years now I have met some really great neighbors. Have had some issues with the apartment but the office has always taken care of me and completed all requests.

I've been living here for going on 3 years. I like my unit, and the staff is quick to fix any type of maintenance issues. The manager is great, and the staff friendly. This is an older complex, so sometimes it's frustrating with all of the repairs that need to take place due to age like the painting or the roof repair due to the storm. Fortunately, they are keeping up with this. Also, it's sad when my neighbors move due to noise issues... it's louder in the downstair apartments. I live upstairs, so not as much as an issue for me. I'm looking forward when they replace some of the greenery and trees. And if I could change two things it would be to add a fenced-in dog area and to have better gym equipment.

I love it here! Rent is reasonable considering the area and the management is very friendly! Maintenance is done right away and I have never had a problem with noise or my neighbors! I have been here for 13 months and I love it!

I love my apartment, the layout, the community and the people....the only thing I would change is more support over my head/my upstairs neighbors when they are up I have to be up today is my off day but they are so am I and it’s a Saturday I don’t get those off often

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Preston Greens over the past 4 years. In the beginning, things did not start off too great due to some noisy upstairs neighbors, but once that issue had been resolved, things settled down and I started to enjoy my apartment. The complex is well maintained. Maintenance always responds quickly and gets things fixed readily. The newer office staff are a little disorganized in terms of keeping up with emails and the most recent round of lease and insurance renewals, but other than that, I have enjoyed living here. The amenities are a little run down, as are some of the features of the apartments, but I'm ok with that since I feel safe living here and the community is quiet.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Living here is Awesome! Just signed my 4th lease. This place is under new management and they Rock! First management team to really show they really do care...and ... wow...are they busy making some much needed updates around here...I will admit parking can get frustrating at times, however, I know it's going to be spectacular when it's all done and parking goes back to normal...still my little oasis in

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Everyone in the community is great, very polite and helpful. The management is very professional and helpful. The community is always clean and well take care of.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I like the staff especially maintenance. It has always been prompt and attentive to my needs. Also, the staff was able help me when I had issues with billing.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Excellent staff and the Community Director Rudy Dominguez goes to any length to make sure the residents needs are met ! Great job Rudy and thank you !

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

My first year wasn't the best but overall it's not so bad. Love the new renovations and the quietness. I renewed my lease for another year. Rudy is so nice!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Preston Greens is a wonderful place to live. The staff is great, but most importantly the apartments are a great value for the square footage. In addition to being located in an excellent location, they close to everything.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I really like the community and I’m enjoying living here. Quite place, nice people and neighbors. Everything is good and things are fixed right away

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I like the property is nice but some big issues with my old AC doesn't work good office staff with some attitude problems sometimes nice....

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I've been living at Preston Greens now for almost two years and love it. The neighborhood is great, location is awesome. Maintenance requests are handled within 1-2 days and they keep it nice & clean on the property. I've had zero security or safety concerns here. I plan on signing my third lease next spring :)

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I am very Proud of our professional Management team, and those who support the leadership team. I am content here and love the community. Kindness, good care, respect and friendliness spirit is the core that governs this team. Keep up with what you always do.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

It’s been a great place to living here most of the work orders are done very quickly and very convenient to get in and out to where I am going.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I’ve been here almost 14 years. It has been a good experience. Good neighbors. Good management staff. Good maintenance staff. Clean complex

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Friendly staff, reply quickly to tenants need. Quiet environment, clean,and convenient. Security is provided 24 hours, locking gate, easy in and out to major street.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Very Quiet and clean. Floor plans are unique and interesting. Awesome for someone looking for something different or tired of the same old thing

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I've been living here since last year September 2018 from one of the sister properties and I have not had any problems or complaints. I have really had a great experience. Thanks Preston Greens.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Overall, great experience living at Preston Greens. My only concern is that I often work late nights, but I’ll be woken up by workers mowing the lawn, or doing work on the buildings themselves. Also the security gates up front have been broken for weeks. I feel safer when they work properly.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

The apartment management makes sure the maintain the property everytime as at when due, they attend to maintenance issues fast. Few staffs and very efficient.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I love my apartment and my neighbors are awesome. The management team is better than most. I appreciate the prompt service when I have an issue and I really appreciate the hard work they are doing to clean up after the bad storms recently. When the painting and other repairs are finished the complex is going to look fantastic!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Great place to live and everybody in the office is like family repairs are always on time any problems are always resolved it is a pleasure to visit the office and say hi