Preston Greens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
We love that it's a spacious apartment but we don't like that the hot water goes away very quickly That's never happened in any apartment that I've ever lived in I can't wash my clothes and hot water or turn on the dishwasher because otherwise you can't take a shower because you get cold water for being a new water heater it sure doesn't seem like it's working right and I think the floors need to be checked because you hear a lot of squeaking and creaking we live on 2nd floor
Roger
Love my apt. Staff is great. Facilities takes care of everything. Neighbors friendly. Loved here for several years now and don’t plan on leaving just yet.
Kathryn
1 star
The property has greatly declined since I became a resident. The foundation has shifted which caused the windows to separate from the building. Instead of fixing the problem, they patched it with this hideous foam. It's so hideous I keep my curtains closed when company is here to keep them from seeing this unpleasant ugly view.. it's has rained in here several times and what do they do.. patch work and not fix it.
Maureatte
It’s going ok. Some loud neighbors. There are a of people not throwing away trash. Wish the fitness room was open. It would be fun to have a complex activity
Verified Resident
I like it here but they raised up the rent up by $300 . I'm our apartment you can hear the wind howling like it's going to blow the roof and apartment down and you can hear creaking when you walk we are on the upstairs floor. Otherwise it was nice
Alicia
Very nice living conditions. I've lived here more then five years and still enjoying it. Rudy the manager is nice and makes this a place you want to call home.
Chris
We are so pleased with finding this community. Daniela was very helpful and patient with us and she's so sweet! The location is great for both of us, and the price is a blessing. Having submitted the condition report, your maintenance crew have been most prompt, professional and very polite.
Roger
Always happy to call the front office. They are happy and always willing to help. During these trying times they have been very hospitable with me and worked with me within reason to get myself back up.
Johana Paola
Todo muy bien, comodidad, tranquilidad recomendaría a mis amigos a vivir en esta hermosa comunidad, ambiente tranquilo piscina para compartir con amigos y familiares
Roger
The staff is always helpful and understanding. I have written a couple of times about this staff and can’t say enough. Have enjoyed all of my time spent here.