Preston Greens Apartments

I love my apartment home! All of my needs and requests have been met with attention and understanding. Our leasing staff is phenomenal. This is a great place to live!
I love living here. Been here for almost 4 years now. There have been times where I did not enjoy hearing my neighbor's noise near my unit, but that is part and parcel of apartment living. The community is well kept albeit a little outdated. Overall, a good living experience.
Excellent leadership with Rudy Dominguez managing our property along with a great and efficient office staff and great maintenance team! Great job that’s why I’ve stayed for 14 years
Community is great. Love meeting new residents and their pets. Leasing office is always willing to work with you on situations. Facilities does great fast work when requested.
It’s great i love it here. Safe and sound place. Pet friendly and have great staff. Couldn’t have a better place to live at. Beautiful, clean, friendly neighbors, perfect area!
I’ve resided here over 14 years. I love my apartment and location. The current management staff is amazing!! The maintenance staff is great. The grounds are kept clean
It’s very pleasant to be here and very comfortable and convenient areas.love it .Thank you u all for the updates us in all those pandemic crisis
There’s a friendly atmosphere here. It’s safe and clean and there’s dog cleaning stations everywhere. The staff is super cool and maintenance is punctual. I love it here!
Love it here!!! So peaceful and the leasing office is amazing! So glad to call this my new home! Hope everybody stays safe and free from covid 19 Thankyou guys for being so nice!
This is one of y favorite communities that I have ever lived in. They continuously update our buildings, which were in much need after the last ownerships. It’s stays quiet and neighbors are friendly.