Preston Greens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Been here for a year and it’s been nothing but a pleasure . Great community and great staff. Pools are always clean and maintenance comes on time.
Love living here! Everyone is very helpful and friendly!! Love it here! Maintenance is always ontop of any issue that arises. Major shops nearby within a 5 minute walk!
I have been here just over 4 years and I find it very comfortable. The neighbors are nice and the staff is exceptional. They are prompt to answer service calls and are always pleasant on the phone. They are in the process of updating the grounds and it looks very nice. I like that there are lots of "doggy stations" around the property.
I have great neighbors and the property is maintained well. The leasing office staff has been more than accommodating with what has happened in the past year+ due to covid. I would not have been able to make a comeback without their help.
Love it here! Neighbors are awesome and everyone is very friendly. The office staff stays on top it and goes above and beyond for all of us living here :)
Excellent leader and customer service is impeccable grounds are pristine and anytime I have a maintenance issue it’s resolved pretty quick !!
Enjoying being so close to everything. I am excited to see all the new restaurants and family friendly entertainment available. We plan to stay here for a while.
We absolutely love our apartment! Very spacious! Great location! Maintenance takes care of all issues in a timely matter! Rudy is amazing! Have great neighbors!
Can’t complain! New carpet,apartment was clean and staff was very professional. I would recommend this apartment complex to my friends.Overall great experience.
I love to area this is a great area to be in its close to everything and very convenient. The apartments are nice on the inside. Great area