I have lived here for fourteen years and continue to renew my lease for many reasons from the Leadership of Rudy Dominguez our Community Director who you can always walk in and address any issues you may have and Rudy will do his best to resolve the issue! Also to the Maintenance team from Marek and Hugo who provide quick and prompt service not any repairs we may need in our apartments and finally the location is perfect and so many places to choose for entertainment from great eating places and great malls close in proximity to do any shopping ! Great place to live !

The complex is nice and the staff are very helpful. Direct neighbors are friendly and so are their dogs. Have lived here for quite some time and enjoy my days off from work just relaxing around the apartment.

I have lived at this community for a few years. It’s a great place to live. It’s convenient and very accessible to most major highways and shopping areas. The management staff is very helpful, also quick response to your needs.

This place feels more like home than my last apartments. Daniella helped me out with any and all questions that I had. I could see myself living here for a while.

I have been living here for four years and I still love living here. The living experience has been awesome. The staff are awesome and the maintainance department is the greatest and prompt.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Just moved in last month so review is a bit premature, but so far, we like the apartment overall. The staff is friendly and it's relatively quiet

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Awesome place to live! Quiet and not a lot of turnover so you know who lives next to you. There pools....and one is never crowded, therefore, you can relax in peace and quiet.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

By neighbors are very friendly. T managers always respond right away and find a solution. The apartment managers are always looking for ways to make the community the better and safer for example fixing the gates.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Love the management team!!! It’s great to be back; I lived here when the property was brand new in the early 1980s! My one complaint: I have no idea how long before a garage will be available; lol.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Moved from New York to Atlanta and now in Dallas. I must say Preston Greens is a great place to live. Any problems I might have ran across they were on it immediately. Keep up the GREAT work you guys.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I enjoy the location. All shops n boutiquesare in the area. There’s a Variety of restaurants and events within a 10 mile radius. The people are friendly the area is clean there’s less crime and again I enjoyed the location. Thank you

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I’m satisfied , very comfortable, the only thing that when you live on the ground floor you hear everything from above, but the other very good apartment complex.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Rudy the manager is as such a help full person in every way , love to thank you him so much , u r the best . Keep doing the great job .Thank you so much for ur hard work.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

The staff here is awesome! Always friendly and willing to help. Maintenance requests are handled promptly. I always feel safe here, it's very well-lit at night time. No strangers wandering around (gate at this apartment actually works). No loud music at night time. Can't usually hear my neighbors through the walls. I absolutely love my floor plan! It's very spacious for the price, townhome style. The trade off is that this apartment is not very well insulated. I have spent about $100 trying to insulate my apartment, between buying thermal lined curtains, curtain rods, and window films. The upstairs becomes a cozy temperature, but the downstairs only has 1 vent in the living room/doesn't get truly warm.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Very pleased with the repairs after the storm in June. It took a while to complete, but they did a great job. The Staff is excellent and I can't say enough about the complex manager, Rudy...he's great.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Good response time for the most part, gates haven’t worked in months and the roof contractors aren’t the best. Overall I’d recommend someone to move here, good location.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

The complex is always quiet and peaceful. The grounds and common areas are very well kept. I love all the upgrades to the paint and roofing.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Always quick n responsive to maintenance issues which is one of the most important things to me, as a resident. Grounds n pool area kept clean.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I love to live here, the apartment staff are very kind. The maintenance of the property is great and if you request any work order , they do it really fast

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

This is an excellent apartment community with lots of improvements being completed around the complex! The staff are very friendly and accommodating!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

Having lived here for several years now I have met some really great neighbors. Have had some issues with the apartment but the office has always taken care of me and completed all requests.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I've been living here for going on 3 years. I like my unit, and the staff is quick to fix any type of maintenance issues. The manager is great, and the staff friendly. This is an older complex, so sometimes it's frustrating with all of the repairs that need to take place due to age like the painting or the roof repair due to the storm. Fortunately, they are keeping up with this. Also, it's sad when my neighbors move due to noise issues... it's louder in the downstair apartments. I live upstairs, so not as much as an issue for me. I'm looking forward when they replace some of the greenery and trees. And if I could change two things it would be to add a fenced-in dog area and to have better gym equipment.

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I love it here! Rent is reasonable considering the area and the management is very friendly! Maintenance is done right away and I have never had a problem with noise or my neighbors! I have been here for 13 months and I love it!

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I love my apartment, the layout, the community and the people....the only thing I would change is more support over my head/my upstairs neighbors when they are up I have to be up today is my off day but they are so am I and it’s a Saturday I don’t get those off often

Reply from Preston Greens Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Preston Greens over the past 4 years. In the beginning, things did not start off too great due to some noisy upstairs neighbors, but once that issue had been resolved, things settled down and I started to enjoy my apartment. The complex is well maintained. Maintenance always responds quickly and gets things fixed readily. The newer office staff are a little disorganized in terms of keeping up with emails and the most recent round of lease and insurance renewals, but other than that, I have enjoyed living here. The amenities are a little run down, as are some of the features of the apartments, but I'm ok with that since I feel safe living here and the community is quiet.