Preston Greens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Enjoying being so close to everything. I am excited to see all the new restaurants and family friendly entertainment available. We plan to stay here for a while.
We absolutely love our apartment! Very spacious! Great location! Maintenance takes care of all issues in a timely matter! Rudy is amazing! Have great neighbors!
Can’t complain! New carpet,apartment was clean and staff was very professional. I would recommend this apartment complex to my friends.Overall great experience.
I love to area this is a great area to be in its close to everything and very convenient. The apartments are nice on the inside. Great area
Lovely apartment’s I have been here since the beginning of the year and I love it here everyone is nice and friendly those who have pets clean up after they pet it’s clean and well kept up.
It has been a good experience. Only things I would change is make ceilings on bottom floor sound proof for those that have neighbors who wake up earlier than them 😂
My experience has been pleasant besides the maintenance requests have been numerous. Due to the numerous maintenance requests, Rudy has always made sure they a response is completed. The only concern I now have is with the my bathroom(s) plumbing issues and air conditioner unit leaking with drenched filters. I am afraid mold could set in from the water. Overall, I moved here with the intentions of living her until I retire in 5 years. I hope my desire can be fulfilled.
Always helpful and understanding. Especially in these times. Always willing to work with you as long as you are diligent as well. Staff is always on top of things.
Daniela and Rudy are great, very helpful and nice staff. The community is great quiet but yet close proximity to a variety of shopping, eating and fitness options.
Been a resident 6 yrs. No issues. Reports always addressed timely. Just miss the way they used to keep the property looking nice. it's not very well taken care of and landscaping is horrible.