Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great place to live. My apartment gives me so much privacy and the view is of lush trees. Love it! Appreciate it especially since Covid-19 I can sit on my Patio and enjoy nature. 🙂
We just moved in and so far it has been great. The complex is nice and clean and the people are friendly. We are excited for the amenities to start opening up.
Preston Pointe made the moving process during COVD-19 very smooth. I am extremely pleased with my new home. I would recommend Preston pointe to friends and family looking.
Lived here for about five months. Very quiet, clean grounds and fair cost. If I don't purchase a home at the end of my lease, I'll continue living here. No issues!
Good community . Non renovated apartments are little dated but in good condition. Moved here a month ago small maintenance issues but staff is helping to get them resolved .
So far I have been living here for about 2 months and it has been an amazing experience. Maintenance responds in a timely manner and the office staff is great!
Enjoy the amenities, updated landscape, and there are plenty of speed bumps to keep kids safe. It is also close to the park, so it is nice to be able to walk there.
This place has great amenities and is a great community to have kid in. The surrounding area is safe and has good schools. The valet trash is very convenient.
Gorgeous people, clean, attentive employees. I'm really enjoying my stay currently. The management made sure my transition into the home was an easy one. Israel is a great associate. I appreciate her help in getting me settled.
I have been living here since January and I absolutely love it. My apartment is the perfect one for me and my neighbors are friendly. It is very peaceful and serene. The office staff especially Julia have been very helpful. The maintenance people have been very helpful and friendly. I also like the incentives that are given as well. I tell all my friends and family how much I love it here.