I love my apartment however there is room for improvement. Recently, I have had scorpions in my apartment - never there prior to last month. The walkways and hallways into the building really need to be powerwashed and the grounds could use some attention. It would be nice if residents were reminded to be respectful of the people living around them. I have not met the new staff....so we shall see.

It's s great place to live . Active community with pool and park for kids. Friendly neighborhood and helpful people . Maintainance is very prompt on time .

Awesome place new management is doing so much better last management was awful!!!!Location is good everything is so close by!! Love the pool

I’ve lived here since 2017. I absolutely love it here. The staff is wonderful, the apartments are nice, the area is great, and I have nice neighbors. When I put a work order in, it gets taken care of quickly. Parking fills up fast but there is always parking available, it just might not be right outside your door. The area is well lit and I feel safe. If you’re looking, come check it out!

I have lived here for over two years and I have been pleased with my stay. The office staff are very helpful and prompt when called upon. Great place to live!

Like everything except roaches from upstairs. Also dont like all the inspections with just paper taped to front post as a notification. Thank You

Very positive impression about the place and people. We are enjoying every single moment at Preston Pointe. The neighborhood area is just perfect.

Ive been living here from past 2 years. It is a great community, nicely maintained. It is located in a nice area which has good schools and nice neighborhood.

We are happy and excited about this location and people. My boy has a lot of friends who play with, we also met some nice families in the area. We enjoy every second here!

We have lived here for 3 years and we love it. The community is great, and it’s very quiet. I love the pool and the look of the apartments. We also love the events.

We love living at Preston Pointe! It’s a very quiet neighborhood and our neighbors have been very friendly. We enjoy the pool and the holiday events. My kids love the Halloween event the best!

Noise is not an issue. There is a bug problem and maintenance workers are a little inconsiderate but overall good apartment complex. Very dog friendly!

Love it here. Good atmosphere and great people. When your unit is having issues, the maintenance team is there that day or the day prior. The staff gets back to you fast.

There is very little warning to when people will be entering our apartment, there has been bubbling in our wall paint for 2 months that was supposed to be fixed. The ladies at the front desk are amazing as well as the maintenance people we have encountered, but upper management seems to not care about it's tenants.

Great community so far. The club house is nice and clean and has great amenities. The area appears to be safe. There are a lot of things to do in the area

Great complex. Very calm atmosphere & great location. Good staff . Only thing missing would be a doggy Park. Besides that everything is good.

Great just needs quicker maintenance staff. Other than that great location and price. Very friendly staff. Most residents are friendly and respectful.

Very clean & quiet neighborhood. I love it and I also like my apartment. Nice and roomy. The employees are always there to help. I enjoy all the amenities that this place offers us.

We moved in June2019. Everything was great until one night my smoke alarm went off for no reason. I wasn’t sure if I should stay or go called the “emergency line” the man I spoke to couldn’t help me and seemed uninterested in doing so. Early July our microwave went out didn’t get one for almost four weeks because they were back ordered ok no big deal but when we would call and check on it they said it’ll be here in a week...it’ll be here in two days. Why tell us a date if you’re un sure? One night late July our A/C went out, 80 degree temperature is a little difficult to sleep in. Called the “emergency number” and since it was late like 2 am I didn’t expect them to come out even though it’s considered an emergency according to their automated voice message. Two weeks ago our ac went out again called at 6:50pm and the maintenance guy seemed uninterested in helping even after I pleaded with him saying my kids wouldn’t be able to sleep in 80 degree temperature on a hot summer night. Just little things like this have made it difficult to enjoy my time here. Other then this I love the floor plan and the area!

Overall good experience. The major issue we've had over the years is the lack of parking. There are not enough spaces for the residents but the office has the nerve to set up portable restrooms outside in the parking lot! Someone's car will get hit one day parking illegally overnight due to the lack of space

We've been here since mid-February and it's been great. Of course there will always be a crazy resident you want to stay away from...and your kids to avoid, no matter where you live. Aside from that, it's quite, the maintenance people get everything done, the valet garbage is excellent (the guy who does it is very sweet!), the rent is extremely reasonable, and the location is very convenient to everything. You have a mix of people. Many people in transition to buying a home, here from out of town renting until they get adapted and the area they want to live. A lot of dogs live here, which is great. The pool area is so pretty!! We are very comfortable living here; my mom is selling her house, then moving here as well (referral fee at a nice $300). So, if you are looking for something short-term or long-term, Preston Pointe is a really nice place.

I really enjoy living here, and I could not be happier with my experience so far. The amenities are great and the people have been very friendly.

6 months in and so far so good. The grounds are well kept, and the units are spacious. My only concerns have been with parking if you get to the building after 10, and the dog waste station near my unit is getting overgrown by trees. Other than that, things have gone very well.

There are a lot of miscommunication issues with management. The main concern and upsetting situation is the community itself. Maintenance is great when asked for a certain task but when I first moved in there was still food residue on the stove top and microwave. I am two months in and the cabinets still have an awful smell to them. Clorox, baking soda or sprays have not been able to get that stench out. Also, the pool. It is always dirty. Adults are smoking inside the actual pool while kids are inside as well. There are cigarette butts all over the floor. It also is a huge inconvenience having the pool an entire day on Monday for "cleaning" but on Tuesday the pool is still dirty. The girls in the office as awesome and friendly but sadly no one seems to know any answers off hand or know whats going on with this new management company taking over. There has been rubbish outside the yard since the days I got the keys and has not been cleaned two months in. There price for the size of the apartment is great I hope that it either lowers to get the market competitive or remain the same. There is definitely room for improvement but for right now we are learning to be content with the community.

Great place to stay! Peaceful community with all modern amenities with proximity to local shopping areas. Great place to stay! Peaceful community with all modern amenities with proximity to local shopping areas.