I really enjoy living in this complex. The entire staff are wonderful. Maintenance responds quickly to any issue as does the office staff. All staff are professional and polite.

I just moved it and everything seems to be easy to get done. I look forward to seeing how getting set up with other services go and what the pool is like in the summer

We moved in a few weeks ago and it has been good so far. We think there does need some work around the trash compactor and better upkeep of dog areas and poop collection bags.

Living here for-over 10 years now:) Great community,very safe neighborhood,nice and clean.Great service & efficient staff.Very peaceful community

The community is clean and very upscale. I love all the amenities that are offered for their residents. I have only just moved in and have already fallen in love with the complex.

Everyone here has been very helpful and pleasant to deal with when it comes to maintenance request, help with keys, package pick ups and answering any questions and concerns I may have.

This community is great! it’s quiet. It’s a great feeling. The maintenance team is great! they have been super helpful with us moving. The ladies in the office are always super sweet. We love it here!

I like the community, as I have been here for about three years now. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is nice, they also do have quite a few community events that are pretty fun for kids.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good apartment complex. Lived here six months now. I NEVER hear my neighbors through the walls it honestly a little shocking. Maintenance always comes and fixes things fast. They even hung my ceiling fan for me as a courtesy. Overall happy living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My wife and I generally like being here. There are some ups and downs, but for the most part we rest secure every night in our apartment and we have got to know some of the staff very well.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have had a great experience so far. compex is clean up to date. Office phones hours should be better handled. But any and all my request have been meet. I would say this is one one they better complexes I have seen. Apartment are large in size and up to date

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love this place I been staying here a year and I love it people are amazing very friendly,love the location it's close to everything.Love it

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love this place! It is so convenient to everything and the people who work here are so nice and attentive. My apartment has just the right amount of space and the upgraded features are beautiful!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have only even here coming up on just one month; So far, it’s been a pleasure and the staff are easy to work with. So for this, I give them a 5 star rating.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Very clean property! Staff are very friendly and resolves all issues in a timely manner! I truly enjoy living here! My home away fro home!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall it is not bad. We only have a problem (did not tell to anyone) with a neighbor's dog. Is barking during night time. The other neighbors are just fine. Good service, good area. We like here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Even though it is a bit pricey for what it is, the location and ambiance is very inviting. Me and my wife have been here for a year in May and we are pleased with our experience.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We have lived at Preston Pointe for almost 3 years and have loved it. Vanessa in the office is always so helpful and friendly. We have great neighbors and it really feels like a community here. I love the annual parties and events for kids. The pool area is so nice and recently re done with a new grill and patio area.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

A very nice, quiet apartment. Very nice area. Never had any issues so far. They keep things up pretty nicely and it's great there is a car wash.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

This is a great community to live. Garrett is awesome and listens to all concerns. All other staff members and are great. I would recommend this neighborhood. Shailendra 3502 Preston pointe way

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments have pretty good sound insulation. The parking lot fills up fast. There are a lot of community events. Maintenance fixes things quickly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love love this place staff is so nice been staying here for almost a year and I love it everything is absolutely amazing.Thank you guys for all y'all do

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My family have lived here for going on 2 years, and couldn’t be more satisfied. That management and staff are exceptionally helpful and prompt in resolving any issues or concerns - Special Shout Out to Garret (Property Manager) and Vanessa (Leasing Agent). Maintenance issues are always addressed at lightning speed, and the quality of service is top notch. Gorgeous property with luxury style apartments at an incredible rate for the area we’re in. I see us living here for years to come, and couldn’t be more proud to call Preston Pointe home.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love the Preston Pointe apartments! They are beautiful and the staff is friendly. I have never had an issue. The neighbors are kind and helpful. The pool is very relaxing!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It’s a very friendly and very energetic environment. Friendly maintenance, whenever a request is sent the team immediately tries to repair it.