Good place to be with family. Very close to shoppping and work. Kids have tennis courts and swimming pool that attract them. Over all we like the apartments . How we I feel the apartments are smaller in size

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Excellent, friendly and responsive front desk staff; quiet community; good location along Parkway. Maintenance gentleman very helpful and courteous when you need his service.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

I have lived here for 16 months and absolutely LOVE it! I did have a few issues upon move in but Garrett and his staff corrected them as quickly as possible and kept me updated in the process. I've read other reviews and I can tell you I have not had those experiences. Every time I put in a service request, someone was here within a day or two. When my ice maker stopped working, they replaced my refrigerator almost immediately. All I can say is be kind and kindness is returned. The office staff has been wonderful and helpful. There are large speed bumps but I knew that before I signed my lease. They do slow the cars down! The stairs and halls are well lit and I have never felt uncomfortable. My apartment is a one bedroom w/study and sunroom, 1 1/2 baths. I went through a renewal and it was simple and straightforward. I’m happy to call Preston Pointe my home!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

I've been here for almost a year and my only complaint is the neighbors not cleaning up after their pets. Everything else is good. Love the location.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Nice apartment, rent is reasonable and the staff is nice. There haven’t been any security issues and it’s very pet friendly! The gym and pool is nice and maintained well.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

I love the staff work here... if anything is damaged they fix it for free... This is the best ever community in my life and I would recommend you to come here

Great community to live in. Great facilities available to the residents such as swimming pool and an indoor gym open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Very nice experience, Compound interest (or compounding interest) is interest calculated on the initial principal and also on the accumulated interest of previous periods of a deposit or loan. Thought to have originated in 17th-century Italy, compound interest can be thought of as “interest on interest,” and will make a sum grow at a faster rate than simple interest, which is calculated only on the principal amount. The rate at which compound interest accrues depends on the frequency of compounding; the higher the number of compounding periods

Good folks, great location, good amenities, but landscaping, maintenance and refreshes/updates need focus/attention. Could also have more social events to drive the spirit of community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

I've been here for a while now and it's been pretty nice. It's quiet, and the staff is lovely. There are minor things that bug me a bit, (somr people driving around the neighborhood tend to take up both lanes). I also think the speed bumps in the neighborhood are a little too high as well. Other than that it's been nice.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Easily the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. Everyone on the staff is so nice and the maintenance crew is very attentive. We've lived here for four years and haven't really had a negative experience. We've even gotten friends to move here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Apartments are pretty quite. No big problems. The pool is the best part. Maintenance can be slow and to respond-have to keep going office to see why it’s not being addressed.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Staff is very helpful and polite. Takes care of matters quickly and efficiently. Grounds are kept clean. Very quiet complex. Definitely enjoy living here, close to everything.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

The place was awesome and simple and quick to get started! I look forward to living here. Has a great work out facility and a great pool with a grill and fire pit

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

When we moved in the apartment wasn’t quite ready but they were quick to make it right. So far it’s a quiet community and the grounds are well maintained.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

so far so good. It is apartment living, so we have to respect each other living above, below and side by side regarding noise, which can be difficult for some residents, but so far it is nice living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

It has been perfect while we are waiting to build our dream home. It is quiet. Close to work and our gym. We have been very pleased living here as we were hesitant to move into an apartment after selling our home

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

I do enjoy my place but I think that some kitchen appliances are kinda cheap. I really enjoy all of the people that work in the office and I think they are very patient and kind

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Yaliza has been wonderful. She has been very patient and kind during the process for getting established in the community. I am excited to get moved into Preston pointe.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Awesome idea, thanks!! I can not wait to see all the wonderful things and rewards that will be available to me and my family. This community is above the rest!!!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Located in nice area of town, convenient to Hwy 20. Floor plans are spacious, nice pool area, and workout area. Speedbumps are extremely hard on vehicles.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

Staff is responsive to all concerns. The only negative is that you can hear everything too clearly from other apartments, outside and in the stairwells

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

We are very satisfied with the apartment lately. We are sorry about the weather. The pool should be already opened. Our son is very excited with the pool. Thank you!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

The only issue so far has been parking, no assigned spaces. Sometimes we have to park at the other end of our building. The office is responsive to the needs of the community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere

I have lived here for 3 years, and for the most part things are ok. There are a few concerns, though: 1. The hallways and stairs are most always dirty. I have never seen anyone clean the area. There are dead bugs, spider webs, dirt and other unidentifiable objects. 2. Some residents smoke cigarettes on the stairwells and leave the crushed butts for others to clean up. 3. There is not enough parking. 4. Though the office staff are polite and helpful, the manager is not interested in fixing problems. He seems more interested in the attractive young girls working in the front office.