Leasing office was very helpful. I couldn’t be there in person but Vanessa was nice enough to take pictures of the unit and send them to me.

Amazing but issue with little thing but they get resolved so overall happy being here for more then a year . Good i will keep renewing lease

We just had this one incident where my bike was stollen from the front of the appartment where i live and weeks later we come to find out that it was our neighbours son

For the past two years, plus some, me and mostly all of my family have been living in Preston Pointe. Over those two years we have felt extremely comfortable in our residence and it has become home. It really changed my perspective on living in apartments but in a really good way. The countless memories at the pool have been my favorite part of Preston Pointe. I know if I’m in a bad mood, I can just head up to the pool during the summer and clear my mind. The staff is great in the office and in maintenance and they make sure to fulfill your needs as quick as possible. Thank you Preston Pointe!

I love it here. So clean & friendly. This is home until I actual by my own home. I love that it’s pet friendly and it’s a working community.

It's even better. We are living at Preston Pointe at Windermere 3 years now and we are thankful for the services provided. The Manager is great and staff is good. We see a lot of improvements during the time we are here. Thank you!

I love the community! It’s quiet for the most part and everyone is super sweet. We can’t wait for the pool to open up so we can enjoy all the amenities here at Preston Pointe!

Just moving in. So far clean, friendly, large rooms and storage, Amazon hub perks, pool and fitness amenities. Recycling very important to me.

This apartment complex is very nice and well kept up. They address any issues quickly. The leasing staff made it so easy to move in from out of state!

I have been in Preston Pointe for 3 months now, and so far, everything is going absolutely great. Neighbors are peaceful, community is quiet, and the unit itself has an amazing view. I regularly see people on property taking care of lawn and trees. So far, no complaints, and I am truly able to think of my stay in Preston Pointe as HOME. Thank you.

Just moved in. The staff and the leasing process was easy but the painters did NOT do a good job in prepping my unit so I am having them fix it. The staff addressed the issue and are taking care of it.

My wife and I have enjoyed our time here. The only real downside to us was having to live on the third floor, but we did go to bed feeling safe every night.

So far we love everything. Location is great. Apartment is clean. Only complaint is one staff member is extremely rude. Luckily we were in a rush to move or else I would have walked away from the apartment.

Staff us very slow responding to things They are very pleasant but still fails to follow through on residents needs. Over brain complexes self well kept up I have had no issues with my apartment itself

Clean, quiet, and roomy. So far so good. Friendly staff. Friendly neighbors. Time will tell. Parking after 7 pm is a challenge. Like package portal

Overall good experience but would like to see the vacuum at the car wash station fixed. Convenient parking, garages and fitness area that could use upgraded equipment sooner than later.

We love Preston Pointe! The staff and maintenance are always friendly. The pool is so nice and the location to everything is great. We also love the new amazon package locker to get our packages from.

The move in process was easy! I like being able to take my time to mark things in the apartment on the condition paper instead of rushing at move-in.

The only thing i would change about preston pointe is all the speed bumps, there are too many that are either too high or at awkward angles. the staff here are always super nice and helpful

Love Preston Pointe. A very relaxing and quiet place to live. Great fitness area and pool area. The apartment layouts make me feel like I’m in a house instead of an apartment.

So far it's been great, been here almost a week. The community is quiet and the people are friendly. Apartment was clean when we moved in. :)

Beautiful place, kept clean. The inside of the apartments are well kept and I haven’t seen many issues. The apartments themselves are very roomy as well.

My experience has been great. Any problems I have had have been quickly addressed. I have been very happy here at Preston Pointe at Windermere!

So far it has been ok, I think they could spend a few bucks on simple things like upgrading lamps, painting, give me some love to the apartments and the common areas.

Moving in was a little rough bc the carpet was wet still from the cleaner forgetting to turn the heat on the night before so it would dry, and the place was not properly cleaned. However, they sent someone to clean again and paint some drawers for us. They also gave us some extra items to make up for it. So far if I put in a work order, they come about an hour later so I think that is pretty good! Looking forward to our first year here!