I have only even here coming up on just one month; So far, it’s been a pleasure and the staff are easy to work with. So for this, I give them a 5 star rating.

Very clean property! Staff are very friendly and resolves all issues in a timely manner! I truly enjoy living here! My home away fro home!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall it is not bad. We only have a problem (did not tell to anyone) with a neighbor's dog. Is barking during night time. The other neighbors are just fine. Good service, good area. We like here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Even though it is a bit pricey for what it is, the location and ambiance is very inviting. Me and my wife have been here for a year in May and we are pleased with our experience.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We have lived at Preston Pointe for almost 3 years and have loved it. Vanessa in the office is always so helpful and friendly. We have great neighbors and it really feels like a community here. I love the annual parties and events for kids. The pool area is so nice and recently re done with a new grill and patio area.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

A very nice, quiet apartment. Very nice area. Never had any issues so far. They keep things up pretty nicely and it's great there is a car wash.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

This is a great community to live. Garrett is awesome and listens to all concerns. All other staff members and are great. I would recommend this neighborhood. Shailendra 3502 Preston pointe way

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments have pretty good sound insulation. The parking lot fills up fast. There are a lot of community events. Maintenance fixes things quickly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love love this place staff is so nice been staying here for almost a year and I love it everything is absolutely amazing.Thank you guys for all y'all do

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My family have lived here for going on 2 years, and couldn’t be more satisfied. That management and staff are exceptionally helpful and prompt in resolving any issues or concerns - Special Shout Out to Garret (Property Manager) and Vanessa (Leasing Agent). Maintenance issues are always addressed at lightning speed, and the quality of service is top notch. Gorgeous property with luxury style apartments at an incredible rate for the area we’re in. I see us living here for years to come, and couldn’t be more proud to call Preston Pointe home.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love the Preston Pointe apartments! They are beautiful and the staff is friendly. I have never had an issue. The neighbors are kind and helpful. The pool is very relaxing!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It’s a very friendly and very energetic environment. Friendly maintenance, whenever a request is sent the team immediately tries to repair it.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love the location. I enjoy my apartment where it’s located and I have great neighbors. Any time I have an issue or question, everyone is very friendly and helpful on getting it take care of.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have only lived here for about 1 month. It has been a very quiet complex. The apartments are nice but some features could use updating. The amount of speed bumps can get a little annoying.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love these apartments. I have lived here for a little over a year and I have only had positive experiences. The office staff is very friendly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’m new to Georgia, only been here a year & I’m so glad I found this community. It’s clean and very quiet. I love it and would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I truly love it here! Everyone is always so nice and helpful. The apartment is exactly what I needed, and it is in a really convenient location!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We are here the second year and very exciting about everything. The neighbors are fine - we have already friends, the customer service is very good and we love living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We just moved in yesterday and our neighbors are so nice and friendly. Leasing office is very quick and prompt with responding and because of that, we had a very easy move in . I am very happy!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far, my 4 months as a resident has been great! I love the neighborhood, management is always trying to improve the property and amenity experiences, and the room rate is very good for the quality lifestyle. I'm impressed how many positive changes have happened since May 2018-September 2018.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I submitted several maintenance requests after moving in and the maintenance staff completed them all within twenty four hours of each request. I wish I could give them ten stars,

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Living here has already been great! It's clean, safe, and a great place to live. The lady in the office remembers my apartment number and always takes good care of me.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been living here for almost a year very nice everyone seems really nice.Office staff is really friendly the maintenance guys always do job right.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The complex and staff are great. They apartments are not made well so be prepared for noise from your neighbors. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done if you have inconsiderate people around you.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Overall this is a great community. My only complaint is the parking by my building. If I come home late from work. There is nowhere to park. Some cars have to park in the middle of the street overnight and are in the way in the morning.