So far it's been great, been here almost a week. The community is quiet and the people are friendly. Apartment was clean when we moved in. :)

Beautiful place, kept clean. The inside of the apartments are well kept and I haven’t seen many issues. The apartments themselves are very roomy as well.

My experience has been great. Any problems I have had have been quickly addressed. I have been very happy here at Preston Pointe at Windermere!

So far it has been ok, I think they could spend a few bucks on simple things like upgrading lamps, painting, give me some love to the apartments and the common areas.

Moving in was a little rough bc the carpet was wet still from the cleaner forgetting to turn the heat on the night before so it would dry, and the place was not properly cleaned. However, they sent someone to clean again and paint some drawers for us. They also gave us some extra items to make up for it. So far if I put in a work order, they come about an hour later so I think that is pretty good! Looking forward to our first year here!

We’ve been here since January and so far we’ve been very happy. Quiet neighborhood and attentive staff, both in the office and maintanince. We have a one bedroom with a study and it’s very spacious.

Love Preston Pointe, friendly staff, beautiful amenities, brand new carpets in units, and valet trash service. The complex has speedbumps, which aren't too much of a problem, except my roommates boyfriend has an extremely low riding car and is unable to drive to our unit. Other than that, very recommendable!

The complex is very nice and well kept. Love the valet trash! I love our view, watching the sunset is great! I love that maintenance fixes things very quickly. I do have a concern that people are parking along curbs, which makes it a hazard when cars try to get by, and can potentially hit someone coming from the opposite direction. I'm not sure why people park along a curb, there should be enough parking for all residents. Otherwise, so far, we enjoy living at Preston and are glad we chose to live here.

Love this place. Everything is so close by the office staff is really nice. Can't wait for summer the pool is amazing and always so clean....

Totally enjoying living here. I've been here almost two years now. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They always make any complaint a priority.

We are more than happy living at Preston Pointe. Very close to the locations and stores we like. Our boy has a lot of friends. The neighbors are ok. Little noise but overall is great.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I'm just a few days in and so far the community has been fantastic. Yaliza was great getting me into my unit, and she and Rosie worked with my family to make it all happen. So far, the unit is peaceful, the location is perfect for me, and walking into the unit immediately feels like home. Highly recommended.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I am so excited to be in my first aparment. It is close to everything. The rooms are big and it is pretty spacious. I am pretty proud of my move.

As of Feb 4th, I had a 4-star experience until a maintenance worker had dog feces on their shoes that covered my master bedroom & bathroom carpet/runner.

The management is excellent, they hear for everything. The facility has been maintained well. Time to time neighbors are encouraged to participate in events.

We've been at Preston Pointe for 3 months now. The complex is well kept with ongoing maintenance (painting and cleaning). The staff has been very reponsive to the minor issues we've had with our unit. We are very pleased

So far so good! I love my wood fireplace but it sucks im all the way on the third floor! I hope to use the workout facility and the pool soon.

It's been a good experience living here. A few months ago I had an upstairs neighbor that would have their child running and jumping at all times of the day and night. It was the worst experience ever. They moved, thank God and it went back to being very nice.

So far we really enjoy our apartment and property. The staff has been helpful and nice to work with. We are new so time will tell how the people living here are and how the property is kept up. So far so good!

Love This community. The office staff and maintenance staff are fantastic. Everything is well kept and the grounds are wonderfully maintained.

I enjoy living at Preston Pointe apartment because it’s a nice community and great location. Anytime I’ve needed maintenance, they’ve been very quick to respond. Anytime I’ve had a question Vanessa has always been very helpful.

Great community. Organization and structure could be better but love our spacious place thus far. We can’t wait for summer so that we can go to the pool!

My experience living here has been great, and the staff here is very efficient with getting things done. I love that the fitness center is open 24 hours.

Lived here for a few years now. I enjoy it here. I live in the back. It’s usually quiet, well lit, neighbors are nice, the staff is pleasant. I would recommend.

I am very impressed with Preston Pointe at Windermere's continued efforts to provide excellent resident care. In addition to there commitment to the overall appearance of are complex. Keep up the good work!