Haven't quite been here a month but loving it so far!!! On move-in the staff was great. Especially Julia who kept me informed and in the loop through each step of the move-in process. Hats off to a job well done!!

I been living here for two years and it’s one of the nicest apartments I seen so far!Safe place really quiet the new management that took over is super good and maintenance guys!

We are really happy with the place and the apartment. This year we changed carpet in our apartment and now it's a lot better. The neighbors are good and everything else is okay.

We are going now on our 4th year of living to Preston Pointe at Windermere Apt. We are really enjoying our time here. The place, the people and everything else is just awesome.

My experience was good. Israel was attentive but a little scattered. Looking forward to moving in. I have rented a one bedroom for me and my husband, my only concern is the size.

Preston Pointe truly feels like home. The community in the 3700 block is nice and quiet, and everyone I've encountered from neighbors to staff have been more than kind. The few maintenance issues I've had were fixed, so all is well there as well. Valet trash pickup can come at times earlier than posted, but I'm generally home at that time so that is fine. We also had an issue where children were playing around cars, but that was taken care of as well in an email to the community. Keep up the great work!

My exp has been pretty good so far. The community looks very nice and clean, neighbors are really nice. My kids love the playground and the fact that there is a tennis court. Love the car ride but I wished the carpet cleaning machine worked it took my money. But I like living here

I moved into the neighborhood this past February and I enjoy it. Clean and friendly. The pool area needs a little more attention in the summertime.

The location is amazing and the apartment layout with the sunroom is perfect. Maintenance repairs quickly and we rarely have to contact them. Paying rent is easy. The trash pickup is great, especially since we live on the 3rd floor.

I moved in here when I was 21, I got blessed with the SWEETEST neighbors. If I ever need maintenance(which is slim) they are right on it. Living here has been such a stepping stone in my life, and I’m definitely thankful for every part of it!

Love it here so far! Everyone is very friendly! It’s clean and a great layout! Great for families or teens who just moved out! Staff is very helpful also!

For apartment living, its not so bad. Staff is helpful. Wish parking was better. Need a dog park. Wish the units had fireplaces. This is only temporary until pur house is completed

Great School District. Close to shopping centers. Clean and quiet. My apartment has been fully renovated. The apartment features three bedrooms two baths. I'm very happy with the price and location.

LOVE the new management takeover. The staff is so friendly and they seem to want to upgrade the complex which is amazing. I love my 2br! My neighbors are great, my apartment is very spacious and I always have parking right outside my building!

I love the neighborhood. There have been some unpleasant experiences but the maintenance team has worked quickly to address them. I also made a new friend here!

It's in a great neighborhood. My apartment is away from the hustle and feels as if I live in a single family home. My view is of lush trees and greenery.

So far it’s been amazing!! The staff is very friendly and helpful! They are constantly doing whatever it takes to make the complex look better and to please their residents.

Things are great. Safe community! Nice neighborhood with responsive staff. Kid and pet friendly. I appreciate the landscape updates and look forward to lighting upgrades.

I don’t have many complaints. Maintenance responds in a timely manner but I do feel like I’ve had to report things a little too often in the month that I’ve been here, things are pretty out dated. Other than that it’s fine.

We have lived in a couple of apartments in this complex, and overall, it's been a pleasurable experience. The only complaint I have is that each apartment had crappy counter tops. I hate the painted black - you cannot see if you have spilled something.

I really and truly love living here. The speed bumps are super excessive but if that’s the worse thing, then we’re pretty pleased! I would really recommend it, especially for the price!

Beautiful complex, great location. The new staff is MUCH friendlier than the last so I'm very excited about that. But the old staff was rude, the pool is always dirty, and the car cleaning station is scary..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

i really enjoy living in preston pointe. the people are friendly, the apartments are a great size and they have great amenities. love it here

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’ve had a great experience here at Preston Pointe at Windermere. I love the community and the amenities available to me. The staff is very friendly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love living here! The valet trash is great! The only problem is the parking up top. It’s very hard to find parking but that’s what we have right now