Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Its been good but have had a terrible time trying to contact the front office. Maintenance team is very fast and thorough. Amenities are kept up very well.
Living here is very pleasant experience but maintenance service response is horrible. They don’t consider oven broke down a non-emergency issue.
Moved into Preston Pointe 3 months ago and enjoying my new place. The apartment’s nice and the area’s great. Convenient location and a nice community.
I have loved living here. It’s an amazing price for all the space you get. We feel safe here and love all of the staff! The amenities are amazing. We have never had any issues living here. Would recommend it to a friend!
the apartments are very nice. very clean, and inviting. the staff is super friendly as well. the garages are nice and big, i wish they were cleaner.
Helpful and quick process! Everyone is really friendly and knowledgeable! The community is very clean and well kept. Very easy to navigate around as well.
This is my second time living at Preston Pointe....love the area and community. So many options for entertaining and just relaxing while being close to home.
As a tenant , It’s great having communication with your apartment management. In my opinion, I think they go well an beyond with following up with any issue that needs to be resolved
Unit was not in great shape when we moved in, place seems to be falling apart. Great community and amenities. A bit outdated for the cost, but located in a fantastic school system, you get what you get.
Love my apartment and the complex. There are lots of great neighbors and the staff is really friendly and helpful. I would recommend Preston Pointe to everyone.